Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:26:11 Tai
Kodi
Maybe I'll turn them into a potion

techno
I've been alright, pretty busy. You?
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:02 Ecifircas
Every time someone calls starmutt Marsh, I'm just reminded of my childhood crush on Randy Marsh.
 Willow Creek
07:26:01 
God damn it. My alpha female went into labor and she's gonna have her pups before the rollover into spring. I wanted her to hold out just a bit longer
 starmutt
07:26:00 marsh | they/it
i dont think its on discord LOL
 Obscurity
07:24:55 Tai
marsh
Not me going through our DMs now
 technoblade
07:24:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

How have ya been, it's been a bit since we've spoken

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    11    12    13    14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 07:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, I definitely want in on this! Can I reserve a spot for an Okami subordinate and a Khangthisong?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 08:36 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 08:41 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Artemis + Fury are accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 09:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Nevermore

Pack - Packless - Outsider:

The Barbaric Okami Pack

Desired Rank: Combatant (Vanguard if he ever finds out about it)

Thoughts On Your Pack:

Nevermore wasn’t born into the Okami pack. He was once an outsider, running wild with his younger sister. They were caught by a patrol who attempted to bring them to the Overlady. While his sister escaped, Nevermore wasn’t quite so lucky. As such, he certainly didn’t like this pack when he first started out. He expected some high-and-mighty, beauty-obsessed pack like the Starry Bane pack. Finding himself amongst warriors, though, and led by a warrior queen… To say Nevermore’s attitude changed quickly would be an understatement. He has a great deal of respect for the pack as a whole and the way it runs, but those who are willing to get their claws dirty with blood have a special place in his mind. He regrets nothing about joining the pack save for the fact that he had to leave his sister behind.

Appearance:

Nevermore is actually a pretty big wolf who would look more at home in the Starry Bane Pack. He’s large and therefore pretty intimidating with thick, long black fur that often becomes matted. In fact, most of his body is black. His fur, his nose, his ears, his claws… You’d think he was Melanistic if not for his striking, bright violet eyes. Despite his size, though, his eyes are actually quite soft and friendly-looking like a pup’s. Another oddity about him would have to be the length of his teeth and claws, which are both abnormally long. His teeth so much so that they stick out of his mouth a tiny bit. He’s clearly built for war, but his personality may say otherwise at times.

Personality:

Nevermore is best described as a twisted teddy-bear. On one hand, he can be very friendly, playful, and loud. He’ll play with the pups all day if you let him, and he loves to go running through the woods, hunting and scattering leaves. On the other hand, he’s a ruthless fighter with a taste for blood. To his allies, he’s a sure sign of victory who’ll put his life on the line to protect them. To his enemies, though, he’s a merciless killer who likes to toy with his prey. He’s not all “knight-in-shining-armor” though. He certainly has his flaws. He’s often far too trusting of others and very soft-hearted towards all of his pack (including Omegas). He’s also very distractible, so not always the most reliable.

Mate: Not interested (yet)

Crush: Not really

Offspring: Don’t count on it

Affiliations: None really...

Other: This bean and his sister are actually alterations of my two dragon OCs, Raven and Draco! I hope their appearances aren’t too weird because of it...

-----

Name: Dove

Outsider, Khangthisong

Desired Rank: N/A

Thoughts On Your Pack:

Dove has always been a free wolf, so she’s thankful she’s not actually in a proper pack. The wolves she is with actually care about each other and appreciate her skill as a healer, and so she loves them as a family in turn. She’d do anything for her small pack of outsiders, just as she believes they would do for her. She’s probably the only wolf in the group that didn’t originally come from one of the two packs, though, so she doesn’t always understand the actions and talk of the others.

Appearance:

Dove, as her name may suggest, is bright white as an angel feather. In fact, she’s albino, so she’s really white. She takes good care of her pelt, too, so it always looks beautiful, long, and fluffy. Being albino, of course, her eyes are a bright reddish-pink color, and they can stare straight through your soul. Other than her eyes, Dove isn’t very intimidating. She’s slightly taller than average, but she’s also very thin and dainty-looking. Her claws and teeth are also quite small, so she’s slightly lacking in the offensive department.

Personality:

Dove is typically quiet, withdrawn, and calculating. She’s very canny and has quite a liking for storing up knowledge. She’s quite strict and set in her ways, but also quite motherly. She oftens comes off to newcomers as cold and uncaring, but those that know her best see a caring but socially-inept young wolf who just wants to find her way in the world. Oddly enough, she’s also highly religious. She believes there are Gods that live amongst the stars and can often be found making offerings to them.

Mate: None yet, sadly

Crush: None yet

Offspring: Nope

Affiliations: I mean… the rest of the group, but not much else.

Other: Dove has mom senses. She hears and sees all. Watch your tails around this one.

Edited at October 21, 2021 10:29 AM by The Draconians
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 09:20 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nevermore and Dove are accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 09:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
vivalda is finished!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 09:57 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 12:37 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Done!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 06:48 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 21, 2021 10:58 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

“My time living with peace and prosperity is over. Now, I’m nothing but an old wolf on the run with nothing left to live for.”

“Don’t waste your time with me. I’ll be of no assistance. I’ll only mess things up again.”

Name: Owl

Outsider-Khangthisong

Desired Rank: N/A

Thoughts On Your Pack: Owl appreciates that this group tolerates his presence. After his failure, he never expected to be accepted by others again.

Appearance:

Owl is a large, broad wolf who is built to live in mountainous regions. His claws are longer and sharper than most, good for clinging onto steep surfaces. His front right leg is twisted at an off angle, caused by an injury during his first hunting trip. The healer at the time was not very good, so the injury healed improperly. Thus, Owl now walks and runs with a limp. This injury still causes him pain, especially with his old age. A long scar runs along his shoulder, much like a cut from some deer’s antlers. As months go by, Owl seems to get weaker.

His coat is very heavy and fluffy, similar to those seen in the Starry Bane Pack. The Khangthisong male’s coat is a reddish-brown laced with cream and a smokey black. The top of his snout is a deep black, similar in color to a bird’s beak. The tip of his tail ends in a cream color and is very flexible. It often aids in helping the elder male turn and keep balance. His neck is also very flexible, being able to turn almost all the way around.

The outsider’s topaz eyes are often dull, glazed over in a haze of thoughts of times long passed. When focused, they glow like tree sap in the light of a summer sun. His eyes rarely give away any emotion, as rarely anything but sadness can be found within them.

Personality:

Owl is a very sorrowful wolf, often reliving the ‘old days’ when his pack was still around. He enjoys telling tales of this life to the younger wolves he encounters. Many of his tales include ‘funny’ moments he had with the alpha and betas - the alpha being mentioned the most. When speaking of the alpha, there is always an odd light that shines in his topaz orbs. Most assume that it’s just the loyalty he has managed to hold onto, but others aren’t so sure.

“M’Lady was a very generous and strict soul. One time, after a hunting patrol came back to camp…”

The male is very wise, and gives advice to any wolf that needs it, even if they did not ask for it. His wisdom generally comes in riddles and cryptic messages. He enjoys watching wolves scramble to depict his message. However, he can be very direct, mainly when a wolf screws up big time.

“Sometimes, evil does not sprout from the dark. Rather, it stands in the light.”

The Khangthisong wolf is, surprisingly, not very sociable. He prefers to avoid conversation when he can, sticking to his own devices. He does not trust other wolves easily. It takes quite some time for him to warm up to another wolf. However, he never lacks in the friendliness department. Trusted or not, Owl will always show a form of respect and kindness.

“Ah, Head Lady, nice weather today, don’t you think?”

Mate:

-Unknown female of one of the fallen packs. The female’s position is unknown. Deceased.

Crush:

N/A

Offspring:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

-Owl was the mate to a wolf from one of the Fallen Packs, but her specific role is unknown. He was known to be very just in his decisions, and he often helped wolves around camp with simple chores. His reign ended with the destruction of his pack.

-Before gaining a mate, Owl was training to be a healer for his pack.

-Owl has a birthmark in the shape of a dragon skull on his tail. It is hard to see as his fur hides it.

-Owl gained his injured paw from a bull moose.

-I tried to base Owl's coat off of great horned owl feathers.

Edited at October 21, 2021 10:59 PM by High Hills Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    11    12    13    14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us