Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
07:37:58 Ecifircas
Necromancin Dancin, I'd tell you why if I knew. Usually I feel smart, this time I don't and I have no idea why that'd be the case for you. Sorry.

Noquisi, it's a song. But it is *also* just Sacrifice flipped around. You're keen to notice, no many people do!"

rai, yes! It has been my birthday since an hour and 37 minutes ago. :> I am still being held hostage in Britland.
 Old Money
07:37:39 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 Obscurity
07:36:07 Tai
Kodi
Oh wait I thought it was on the 5th (are you still in the UK), that's what I put in my calendar 😭
 The Pumpkin King
07:35:38 Ecifircas
rai, nevermind. I have been uh
placated

with money. I'm rescinding my accusations of abuse and mistreatment. Just this once....
 Noquisi
07:34:58 Mac | Nikwasi
Eci
Just out of curiosity where does you name come from? Is it just sacrifice spelt backwards or does it have a different meaning
 Necromancin Dancin
07:34:42 Emrys (He/They)
still confused on how I don't have any mush but some the alliances I'm in won some alliance battles while I was gone
 The Pumpkin King
07:34:31 Ecifircas
rai, I don't even like sugar... but I'll accept it, just from you. Abusing me on my birthday though, wow. Wooow.
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:34:18 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Okay, she's kinda cute. This is what my Charon's Blessing gave me.
 The Pumpkin King
07:33:33 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, that is all fine. I'm really used to people shortening it.

I used to get finicky about it (which is a bit ridiculous) but now I don't care. haha
 Obscurity
07:33:29 Tai
Kodi
Damn, you right, sorry 😔 Gonna go look on my shelves for sugar
 Serpents
07:32:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Battle move ideas pm me please
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:32:25 Zombified Breyer
@Eci
I guess I'll halve to use it then since you say that lol. Sorry for shortening your name but I know I'll butcher it if I type it out.
 starmutt
07:32:11 marsh | they/it
Emrys

pfp goes hard
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:05 Ecifircas
rai, don't turn my tears into a potion. That's so rude. You need to console me. That's what wofes do.
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 05:55 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love Fenrir. He's accepted :)
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 06:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Our favorite evil boi is done.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 06:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Evil boy is accepted *^*
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 08:35 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Photo credits to landkeks-stock on DA. Stock images.
Name: Larkspur
Pack: Starry Bane Pack
Desired Rank: Something Higher
Thoughts on the Pack: The tensions between the packs are pushing her away.

wolf2.jpg

Larkspur is lighter in her coloration. Tawny, amber, and honey tones make up her coat with the occasional dark streak making an appearance. Her fur is rather short but thick and soft, providing ample warmth and fewer gobs of hair floating around. Her scruff is thick and gives her a semblance of a short mane along the back of her neck, down to the ends of her shoulders.

Her eyes are a piercing yellow, made to stand out even more by the darker "wings" on the corners. They often appear to hold no emotion and can easily be described as unsettling. Her left eye hosts a scar just above it at a slight angle and another continuation on her lower eyelid. It was not a deep enough scratch to cause any sight issues. Her body carries a few other scars scattered about her body with a few deeper ones on her left shoulder from a hunt gone sour. Most of the marks are small enough or have faded enough to become nearly invisible.

Larkspur has a lean, well-muscled frame and stands at 33 inches. Everything about her is long and slender, though she is still quite strong. However, she was definitely built with more agility in mind than brute strength and is considerably lighter than many wolves her height. She was blessed with good stamina and speed; her movements are quick and precise, which makes her an excellent hunter.

Personality

She is a force to be reckoned with. Direct, goal oriented, and ambitious, Larkspur is always up for a challenge. While she is respectful of those around her, it was never a secret that she wanted to succeed her parents. To her, though, it was simply a matter of survival of the fittest. She would not dream of overthrowing a good leader; rather, she would want to succeed them. In her mind, there is no point to breaking apart a well-oiled machine.

Larkspur comes across as curt and calculating, but her loyalty to the pack is undoubted. Her plots are made strictly by the rules, her wiles courteous, her moves refined. She is an upstanding member of society, thank you very much. Her playing fair does not make her weak, however, nor does it mean she will hesitate to end a life. After hunting and fighting as an adult member of the pack, death has simply become another reality of life to her. Whether it is a wolf or a doe that has died, it does not matter. Dust to dust, after all.

Larkspur is not one to take a job lightly, and she expects all those around her to be equally invested in their role within the pack. Questions of loyalty frustrate her. She is adamant that, if pack members cannot trust each other and work together, they will go extinct. She holds her temper well and will attempt to talk down a conflict before whupping everyone's hinies, and she tries to be as mature and logical as possible.

With speedy speed and nice lungs, she is able to keep up with larger prey for several minutes before tiring. She is a team player and works best in a cohesive group with a shared goal, and she has a forceful maternal drive and cares deeply about her packmates, even if she sucks at showing it. Leadership comes naturally. As she is a lighter wolf, she requires the assistance of two or so heavier wolves to bring down large prey -- brute force is not on her side. In the defensive, she has to rely more heavily on her knowledge of her surroundings and agility.

Larkspur loves being in control: in control of her life, of a hunt, of decisions. It doesn't matter. She wants a say, and she wants to be respected. Disrespect, disloyalty, and disfunction are the most infuriating things to her. Being talked down to, ignored, or cast aside have relatively strong impacts on how she views a wolf.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Pups

Only if she has a mate

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

I would like four Shepherd-blooded mutts in the future. Not all at once, though. And six flying noodles.

larkspurrr.jpg

Edited at October 19, 2021 08:46 PM by Rising Shadows
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 08:54 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Hermes
Pack - Packless - Outsider
Packless
Rank
Rogue
Desired Rank
Perfectly content, though there's a slim chance he can be persuaded into a temporary alliance in combat or hunting.
Thoughts On Other Packless
Hasn't met them officially, but is interested in observing them from a safe distance.
Appearance
Appearance wise, Hermes is your run of the mill Mexican Gray Wolf. Sporting the classic mix of various shades of gray, blacks, and highlights and dashes of rusty orange, the only thing that slightly differs him is the charmingly lighter than normal cream underfur. This flowing down his underbelly from his cheeks sitting below his strikingly orange eyes. He's shorter than average, being roughly 29 inches at the shoulder which is not including the fluffed up fur around the shoulders and upper back. What Hermes lacks in height he makes up for in muscle mass, having a powerful bite force and thrash. His smaller form allows more explosive speed and less risk when tumbling and ease in maneuvering. The only reason he's this powerful now is because he only has himself to sustain; a double-edged sword. His reaction to natural disasters is poor, and he lacks the common internal compass effect pack wolves gain from the complicated pack positions during lengthy hunts, fights, and general cooperation. He also lacks skill in aquatic activity, and struggles on foreign terrain out of a forest, mountain, or field, such as sand.
Personality
I'm sick of waking up to the same thing. I crave something new, a different life. I'm tired of the same judging glares after minuscule slip ups. I want an escape from the prying eyes.❞
-
Hermes didn't have an extraordinary backstory. He was a pup with ambition and drive. With an infinitely open mind and craving new time lines and experiences, he needed strong-willed wolves with honour at his side. Hermes was never afraid to speak his mind or share ideas, letting them be mulled over by the dangers of controversy within the pack. Hermes didn't fear the stigma of conformity, if there was an idea or plan that wasn't right for a specific group of wolves he opposed it, debating ranks astoundingly higher than his own without a blink of an eye. After stepping on too many toes and pushing leaders over the edge with his endless questioning of decisions, he was kicked out as just barely a juvenile with three choices: find a tolerable pack, die, or live a nomadic life. So, Hermes did just that. His hunger to get better only grew with each rise and set of the moon, his perseverance pushing him to the edge every time he trained and practiced. Hermes was a foolish young juvenile, the only thing he wanted to see was the envy and regret on the faces of his newly made enemies when he was of age to challenge an upper rank and strut back into the pack's territory.
The day he returned to the place he once loved and was loved, his family, was when reality tore his dream of changing their ways to shreds. The pack ground was long empty and abandoned, albeit some rodent holes here and there. The thing is, they hadn't moved out, the signs of a struggle were clear even with age. Dirt was churned up in mounds where dens once were dug, and the once strong and supportive vegetation providing base walls for dens were strewn about, dried and mostly turned to dust on the grounds where spare prey once was stored.
That day had changed Hermes forever. Even a decently low ranking wolf knew that having no lineage or history was worse than getting the boot from their pack, it was mortifying having no lineage to state your ranks, even former. The shame and guilt formed a calmed and hardened resolve and state of mind. Hermes knows his current rank as a rogue, though his dangerous perseverance remains. The fact he will speak his mind and challenge wrong opinions still stuck, though he now knows the modern hierarchy of the other pack neighboring his small square of living space, the Barbaric Okami Pack. He made the choice to never join a pack as long as he lived, unless it's a small alliance to aid in hunting or fighting and he gets something in return. Hermes is rational and practical, needing to look into the finer print of every problem he runs into. All bark and only sometimes bite, he will only fight back if the current situation benefits him, counting on setting and number of opponents.
-
Mate
None, I'm open to any discussion about this though!
Crush
Same as above.
Offspring
None.
Affiliations
None yet, also open to discussion.
Other
I used to adore this dragon book series called Wings of Fire, the species concepts were amazing and I'm tempted to buy more of the series. My most frequently used character is also a dragon.
-
Image credits go to wolfenphotography and TheMysticWolf (in that order) on DeviantArt, both are stock.

Edited at October 19, 2021 11:04 PM by vimprei
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 09:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hermes is accepted!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 10:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Larkspur is accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:20 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Bracket

Pack - Packless - Outsider:

Packless

Desired Rank: Content

Thoughts On Your Pack: Bracket despises wolves considered to be “higher ups.” Then again, he hates all wolves in general. Any wolf who encroaches on his turf will be attacked, no hesitation.

Appearance:

Credit to wind-princess@DA for images.

‘I’m not fat!

Bracket is a broad, heavyweight wolf with a rather bulky build. A lot of his weight comes from muscles, but some does come from his “water weight.” He lacks stamina, and does his best to end fights quickly. His coat is very thick, often causing problems for him in the hotter months despite shedding. However, his coat provides extra protection from attacks and dangerously cold weather. To combat the heat, Bracket will seek out smaller puddles or mud pits to roll in.

The aggressive male has a rather generic coat. A mix of grays, tans, and creams that are spread across his body. Some rings of reddish-brown are spread through his coat - namely around his lower legs and ears. His forehead is covered by a dark gray face mask, which ends parallel to the corners of his eyes. A small strip of gray runs just below his eyes, giving them a sort of outline. Many scars lace his pelt from stories of his untold past.

This nomad is easily recognized by his piercing ice-blue eyes. Rarely is a wolf ever born with eyes that stay blue. His eyes are often very stoic, never relieving any emotion. It is only at times of intense anger do his eyes ever reveal what he feels.

The male’s voice is deep and scratchy, swamped in the power that seems to emanate through his stature. It is rarely ever used, the most being ten times a month. It takes a miracle for him to speak. He even refuses to speak during times of intense emotion.

Personality:

Bracket is in no way considered to be a friendly wolf. He is incredibly violent, attacking without reason or mercy. As long as one is in his turf, they will be considered prey - one he will hunt for sport. Any wolf who survives an encounter with this nomad should consider themselves to be lucky.

He hates most of - if not all - other wolves. While he does not go out of his way to avoid them, the nomad does prefer to be left alone. That, and any wolf he properly meets will most likely be dead. For those who somehow befriend the merciless wolf… how the fri-?

When not being bothered by anything, Bracket is a pretty lazy wolf. He prefers to lay around in the sun’s rays, taking long naps. The male will often put off border patrols for many days. This can deceive wolves into believing that the land is free for the taking, and is what often leads to any encounters he has with a fellow wolf.

The nomad is often indifferent, rarely showing - or even feeling - any true emotion. To him, the world is bleak and gray. He sees no point to surviving other than the accomplishment of doing so. Nothing is known about what lies underneath Bracket’s emotionless experior, it is often conceived that all the male is, is an empty husk of a wolf long passed.

Mate:

N/A

Crush:

Open

Offspring:

N/A

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

-Bracket is based off of one of my dragon Ocs, who just so happens to be based off of a timber wolf.

-Bracket’s origins are unknown. It has been assumed that, wherever he came from, had been under attack due to the numerous scars he possess.

-Bracket is a selective mute and does his best to avoid the requirement of speaking.

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:32 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bracket is accepted
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 20, 2021 07:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Artemis and Fury are done.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14