Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous
 Transcendence
09:24:23 anti gen ai
Marsh you're drawing a silver black/silver dapple good luck those make me cry 😭
 technoblade
09:24:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I'm trying to get my forest level up as high and higher than my jungle level
 Sassy Otaku
09:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Y'all are just making me want to art in general
 technoblade
09:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
y'all are making me realize that I should be doing art right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Fury

4 Years 11 Months

Female

Pack - Packless - Outsider:

Pack - The Barbaric Okami Pack

Subordinates

Desired Rank:

Eh

Thoughts On Your Pack:

N/A

Appearance:

Credits: Quiet-bliss @DA || Quiet-bliss@DA link

No one knows how or why this young wolf got so tall, both of her parents were 30inches, oh well, luck of the draw. Standing at 34 inches tall, or as others see, 2'8ft tall, Fury has been known to be one of the largest wolves in her family heritage. It has been said her great gransire was 40inches tall, nearly 3'4ft tall, but no one seems to really know the truth behind her growth spurts. Her weight is unknown, but some like to guess around 93lbs (pounds), due to her massive size for a female, some may even say she weighs close to 100lbs (pounds).

Her coat is rather dark, and mysertious looking, earning her many looks and glances. She has a black top, shoulders, head mask, tail, and haunches. Along with several shades of brown and silver mixed in there. She is also considered a 'dark sable' some see it, some don't, she doesn't care either way. As long as her coat stays clean and pristine, she is happy.

Her pawpads and nose are a solid black, a small few pink-ish splotches on her toepads. Her tongue is spotted as well, a pink togue with few black splotches here and there. She is obviously a purebred wolf, but others have wondered if she is a cross of some sort~ (She isn't.)

Her coat has a lovely soft texture, a lovely thickness appropriate for all tempatures and enviroments. Beneath her fur, a lovely dark grey skin-tone, fading with lighter grey spots around her lower legs, abdomen, and chest.

Personality:

Basics
Snide || Rude || Callous || Aggressive || Show-Off || Courageous || Strong-Hearted

Fury, goes by her name, a raging ball of Fury that most others do not like. Most wolves cannot stand her attitude, and she is usually alone by herself. Which, she doesn't a shit.

Not the most friendliest of wolves, probably not the best kind of wolf to hang out with. She is aggressive with everyone, family, friends, etc. she isn't one of those 'protective' wolves or 'friendly around friends and family only' kind of gals, no, no. She is aggressive with everyone, family, friends, strangers, neighbours, etc. She is really not a socializing kind of wolf, was always raised unsocialized, and will remain like that for probably the rest of her days. When there comes loneliness, comes aggression, and Fury as a whole lot of that, indeed. She lashes out verbally and physically when under stress, and will physically attack others if it gets out of hand. There have been very few cases as when she did actually kill wolves, unfortunately after that, it only made her aggression worse and her lack of control over those emotions decreased tremendously.

While, this all may be true, she also tends to show-off in battle, overkilling everything that is either already dead, or doesn't need to be dead. She likes war, and death, why? No one knows really, it is just a part of her, and somtimes she even questions herself but hasn't changed and hasn't put any effort into trying.

While being a snot-nosed t-bag, she is rather a model for her bravery and strong-heart. Her aggression isn't a sign of heartbreak or depression, its just.. a part of her now, and it comes along with her bravery and her strong-heart. She would walk through fire without flinching, she would risk her life for her fellow comrades, and if it was possible, she would give her life to the devil if it was used for good. Surprised? Many are, at first glance, she is a aggressive, vicious, arrogant wolf who despises everyone, but everyone has a heart of some sort, and so doesn't she. It just tends to be under alot more muscle and fur then others.

Mate:

N/A

Crush:

Eagla (Slightly)

Offspring:

N/A

Affiliations:

Other:

Cooked chicken.. yes.. that is what dragon flesh tastes like. How do I know?

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:15 PM by Covidic Coffee
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 04:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ash is finished on Page 4
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Artemis

4 Years 11 Months

Pack - Packless - Outsider:

Pack - Starry Bane Pack

Subordinate

Desired Rank:

Beta (Far in the future)

Thoughts On Your Pack:

N/A

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

This glamorous wolf has a very gorgeous pelt, long, soft silk-like fur, shades of grey, silver and a faint sight of black dapples. Her coat is long, and thick during the fall and the winter, and it becomes much shorter in the spring and summer, shedding season is.. just- wonderful. She stands at 33 inches tall, or rather 2'7ft tall. Her weight is unknown, and with all that fur, no one really has an idea as to how much she weighs, so, her weight is a mystery.

Her coat is very simple, steel grey base, darker shades of grey nearing the ridge of her back, tail, and the bridge of her nose. Speaking of her nose.. her nose, skin, and pawpads are all solid black, no different color splotches, or spots or anything, underneath all the fur, if it were to be shaved, she would be solid black. Her eyes are a light brown, darker rings around the pupil and outer edges.

Personality:

Basics
Pristine || Selfish || Offensive || Firm || Strict

Unlike some her fellow wolves in her family, friends, pack, etc. she has a more appropriate attitude.. and thats saying somehing about the family.

Artemis acts all, 'Oh, I am perfect.' Well, yes, exactly what your thinking. A little selfish and self-obsessed, which she is. She doesn't particularly care for others, not obsessed with others own well-being and issues, only herself and herself only. Somehow, this isn't something you see at first glance, you would have to get to know this wolf a little bit to really find that she only cares about herself in this life. Sometimes, there have been a few times where she comes out with it, and lays her entire personality on a silver platter for the wolf in front of her, but most of the time she doesn't.

Oh lord, don't get her started on cleanliness. Her coat is pristine at all times, she doesn't dare to get it muddy, no sir. If it gets muddy, she breaks down emotionally and acts as if its the end of the world. Its pathetic really, but she doesn't really care. She doesn't even let her fellow wolves hug her if they have one small speck of dirt, its quite ridiculous and she knows, and doesn't care. During shedding seasons, she spends an entire day away, possibly two, to just clear her coat of every loose hair, and somehow, she ends up taking it all out just before the sun sets. Think she's done yet? Oh hell no. She isn't just pristine and clean about her pelt, she needs her den to be spotless, clean, shining almost. She also expects her fellow wolves to be spotless, clean, and not mangy or dirty looking, there has been time where she sneaks up on others and physically cleans the wolf's hair out. She would be a remarkable groomer.

Artemis is firm, and strong, meaning she will put anyone back into their place if need be. She may not be one of those higher ranked-blood wolves, but she sure has the spirit to be one. She will push, train, and bite at you until you learn you place, and even then, she will continue to be snippy towards you. Being firm doesn't mean she needs to be physical all the time, which she usually isn't but of course, here and there, there is bound to be issues and lash outs.

Mate:

N/A

Crush:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Affiliations:

Other:

Eat them chicken wings

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:16 PM by Covidic Coffee
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 04:49 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Conrad

5 years

Outsider

Thisam

Rank

N/A

Desired Rank

N/A

Thoughts On Your Pack

N/A

Appearance

Conrad is a rather small, thin wolf. He stands at only 26 inches, and although he’s not yet severely underfed he’s still rather thinner than he had been in the pack. His legs are thin but sturdy, smooth and dark brown. His face is also thin and dark brown, with a black nose. His fur is slightly long, the same chocolate brown as his face and legs, but it’s longer and is tipped with gold, giving him a porcupine-like look. The gold ripples down along his back, and his tail turns dark brown at the end. His eyes are a bright brown, round and bright-looking. While he has a few small scars, there are less than might be expected of an outsider wolf.

Personality

Conrad values the practical over everything else, and has absolutely no patience for time-wasters. Every moment counts when he’s in the position he’s in, and every resource must be used to its fullest. Conrad is a very clever wolf who can make the most out of what he has, and he steals ideas shamelessly and without giving credit where credit is due. He keeps a level head and if he gets himself into a bad situation, he stays calm and figures out how to get himself out. He’s constantly alert and aware, a strain on his nerves but something he prides himself on all the same. He’s adaptable to whatever comes his way and is alarmingly unruffled by huge changes in his life. He rides things out the way he rode out the shift in his life from pack to packless. He was always the most loyal, the most devoted, the serious one who kept the whole damn pack from falling apart. Who kept his family from falling apart. But loyalty, as he will say, is more than following a leader blindly. Is he bitter? Yeah, he kind of is. Does he regret what he may or may not have done? Well, if he did do it, he’d say no, no he doesn’t. Con never, ever lets himself be the one who needs saving, or who has earned the pity of others.

Now, Con has some nobility to him. But valor? Less so. Conrad would like to be a savior, but at what cost? Con used to have a mate. Pups. He’d kill to have something like that again. But if he had them, could he protect them? He loves his pack - for his two fellow Thisam outcasts are his pack now. But he’s not the sort of wolf to put himself in danger for his friends, or to jump in front of a lunging bear to save their lives. He’d run. He’d save his own life. He’s sure of that even now, even without having to face it in reality. He’ll do just about anything to stay alive, and although he holds fast to his morals, who can be sure how they’d hold up against the threat of death? All Conrad can do is hope that this never comes to be in his lifetime. He leaves bravery to others, and though he’s no coward when it comes to fighting and hunting, in the end it’s himself who’s going to matter most in a life-or-death situation.

Con still follows the rules of his pack, even though he’s no longer a part of it. He stays in during the night, as though somebody is waiting to punish him. He respects the shrines, he shares his food equally. Though he is far from a gentleman - in fact, his coldness and rebellious nature are among his more prominent personality traits - he finds it easier to keep everything in order. He’s not one to openly confront anyone, but he’s not adverse to any backhanded compliments or subtle insults, either. He has no patience for whiny wolves, and although he’s generally good-natured towards those he would consider friends, his overall demeanour is cold and calculating. He finds emotion the most dangerous thing to wear out on your sleeve, and if he does display emotion it’s usually very fake. He has no empathy for those who wind up at his mercy, and though he’s learned to play people for empathy to keep himself alive, he rarely falls prey to this himself. He’s too clever to just kill wolves out in the open, but he knows how to take care of his loose ends and make sure he doesn’t get caught. He can be almost cruel at times, but he often backs off before he truly crosses the line.

Though he maintains his dignity throughout almost everything, Conrad can create the illusion of a frightened wolf begging for their life. Or so he tells himself. Perhaps he really is scared, somewhere deep inside, but his total control of his feelings leaves little room for psychoanalysis. He plays the whole part, and his favorite way of gaining sympathy is to play dumb, innocent, and very lost. Rarely do wolves fall for it right away, and they don’t always feel for him, but if he keeps it up he can often get them to underestimate him just for a moment, and that’s where he makes his exit. He never tries to pull anything like this on wolves who know him well, though, even if they’re an enemy. If there’s any chance it won’t work, he often chooses to run or fight instead.

Mate

Conrad, at one point, had a mate named Camber. Though she’s likely still alive, she’s back in Con’s old pack.

Crush

Open

Offspring

Con’s pups were 10 days old when Conrad last saw them. They were two boys and a girl, named Rulon, Griff, and Zia.

Affiliations

Will Update

Other

Credit to Lakela@DA for images

Edited at October 19, 2021 05:31 PM by Freedom
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 04:51 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Aesira

"I'm vengeance."

Pack
Okami

Rank
Combatant / On Overlady's Vangaurd

Desired Rank
Overlady

Thoughts On Your Pack
This female would do anything for her pack, and is proud to say that she is a part of it... only if she is leading it.

Appearance
©Dark-Wolfs-Stock @ DA

With a held up high and a powerful stride that demans all eyes on her, Aesira stands at an unintimidating twenty-six inches with a lean frame. Minimal muslce can be seen underneath of her silky and sleek coat, though her thick fur makes up for it as it covers most of her legs. Aesira has a unique coloring, made up of a red coloring. She has the markings of what could be a gray wolf, but instead of grey, it is more of a red color. Her underside is the lightest, while her top side is the darkest. Aesira has beautiful and striking eyes that always stare into your soul like daggers.

Personality
Cold and cruel. No remorse. Powerful and reckless. Striking and confident. These are just a few words to describe such a horrible and fierce female, one of which that could kill you with just a glare of her dagger-like eyes - so cold that it could shatter your soul. Aesira does take her tasks seriously. She does her work with precision and careness, as she wants to greatest outcome for herself. To be honest, she doesn't care about anything or anyone else. Why would she? It would just be more draining.

Aesira dwells an attitude like no other. Although a considerable pessimist, she will find any way to make a situation worse. Useless comments, sarcastic remarks, or even just a small laugh because she thinks you're below her. No, you are below her, and there is no changing that. Aesira is a female that is on top of the world, and she uses this to her advantage. Aesira will find every way to get under your skin, and what she wants, she gets. There is no avoiding this.

Aesira will manipulate practically anyone and anything around her. They are there for her to walk over, and for her to take. She is a female with no boundaries - and as stated before, what she wants, what she gets, no matter what cost. Aesira is not afraid of crossing a line, whether it be minor or major. She has no issue creating problems for others to deal with. She's a distraction for herself, and a queen among peasents. Aesira is ruthless, and stops at nothing. She is stubborn, and if you try to tell her what to do, expect a bite in the neck. There are only a few who have earned her respect, and it is not to be taken for granted.

Aesira can make your world a living hell. She's good for it. When she knows what pushes your buttons and can get you going, she will use that to her advantage to tear her down. Although Aesira does like to keep most things as civil as possible, she is still capable of a fight. She's intelligent, always thinking of her next move to hopefully outsmart her opponent. However, it is probably best that you don't try her either way. She will win, even if she doesn't right away.

Aesira is generally loyal. There are a select few that she is loyal to, and unspokenly. She does not trust anyone, but she can be loyal and respect others. In order to earn these things... it's difficult to explain, but again, only a few have had the honor of being respected by her and her being loyal to them. It should not be taken for granted, either. She probably knows how to destroy your life anyway, so it's best not to in general.

Aesira is a monster. One that is unstoppable. One that is unpredicatable. Aesira is technically capable of anything and everything if she puts her mind to it. For that, she has created a fictional world within the pack. She acts as your ordinary peer, a female with ambitions to perhaps be the best, but she knows she already is. Aesira is confident in her work, therefore it is why she has created such a false reality that everyone is oblivious to.

Aesira will go to insane extents to get what she strives for. When she has a goal, that is her only mission - accomplish it. She doesn't worry about when she's going to eat next or who she's going to meet. Her mind is already made up. If she has a goal, it will be accomplished, no matter what happens. No matter who gets injured. No matter who dies. It simply becomes a matter of time until the goal is reached, and when it is, her true power reveals itself.

Aesira is demanding. She will tell you to do anything whether you like it or not. Many hate her for this, but she has never understood the reason for hate and love. Her philosphy is something along the lines of "get in my way, you're dead" and it ends there. She makes it pretty obvious as well. Aesira does not let anyone stop her, so she turns around and tells others what to do because she knows she can strike fear into anyone she wants. And even if they don't show it, you're probably terrified of her one any or another.

Mate
You're funny

Crush
Nah

Offspring
Does someone as crazy as her have the time?

Affiliations
TBD

Other
Very dark and gruesome- expect some not-so-bright scenes with this gal.

Edited at October 19, 2021 05:26 PM by queen.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name
Azure
---
---
---
Pack
Barbaric Okami Pack
---
Rank
Omega - The Overlady's Pet
---
Desired Rank
He's supposed to desire different?
---
Thoughts On Your Pack
wip
---
Appearance
Image Credits go to CastleGraphics on DA
---
Personality
-He's content groveling at his ladies feet
-Though he's rather modest about it to the other Omega
-Somewhat playful
-Tiny bit nervous and very eager to impress
-Quick to obey
-Doesn't think highly of himself
-Will very easily cower to his lady and sister
-Thinks with logic more than his emotions
-The opposite of his sister basically
-Not oblivious, but not one to quickly catch onto things either
-He would be fine with cheating if that's what it takes to win, however would do such as a last resort
-Wants his sister to acknowledge him one day, though it seems to become more of a silly wish at this point
---
Mate
N/A
---
Crush
Open
---
Offspring
N/A
---
Affiliations
Open PM me
Ash [Sister]
---
Other
I would be open to another sibling :3

Edited at October 19, 2021 04:56 PM by Valinyx
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 05:26 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Finished Aesira B)
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 05:34 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Aislin -"Dream", "Vision", "Daydream"

Pack - Packless - Outsider: The Starry Bane Pack

Subordinate

Desired Rank: Content

Thoughts on your Pack: A bit strict on reputations, but still fine. No desire to betray the pack, even though her loyalty isn't as great as some, still trustworthy though. And it is home above all other shortcomings.

Appearance: Aislin has a more distinct appearance, her coat doesn't seem to have the more typical colors or markings. Her coat is more a beige color than gray, although one could see a hint of gray, but it could very well be a trick of the eye with her dark markings next to the lighter fur. Unlike most wolves that are not a solid color, the markings on her back are less of a dark gray coating it shot through with white; on her back the dark gray markings seem to have a distinct striped pattern. One can see the beige in the lines made, there are thicker curved bands of gray, in her hip area, on either side of her. Also a darker, almost black, gray curving around just below her shoulders, where the striping begins. The pattern goes down to her tail, which also has fainter patterns on it, with a dark gray tip. Her back legs don't have any on the distinct markings, pretty much only her back and tail has the striping; while her back and front legs carry the same beige coloring.

Aislin's face bears the typical masking most wolves have, although it seems that the gray is much darker, throwing the little lighter coloring into sharp contrast and therefore highlighting her eyes. Indeed, the dark gray appears nearly black on either side of her face, with a beige colored ball, a bit bigger than her eyes, on either side of her face placed just below the light markings below her eyes. Interestingly, the darkest colors are on the right side of her face, while the light is still dark, but has more white-beige. On the bridge of her muzzle, there is a faint copper color, seperated into two parts by the dark gray, almost black, tendrils reaching down. The copper tint is also visible on her ears and the fur between the ears. The top of her muzzle where her black nose is washed in a light black, whereas the bottom part is the beige color with a few silver hairs. Her eyes are a fiery amber.

She has a few differences with the rest of her pack appearance-wise. Though her fur is thick, it isn't that fluffy, more close to her body than anything else; much to her annoyance when compared to the others. Another thing is size, her build is naturally smaller and slender, build for speed and agility, but still has a considerable amount of power in her muscles. Standing at 25 inches at the shoulder and weighing 90 pounds, she looks... well, small with the rest of her pack; but don't underestimate her. She is a fearsome fighter, and will use her speed and agility to win. Though her pelt is light, she can be quiet stealthy when she needs to; including sneaking away unseen from a group.

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)

Personality: Aislin would actually be a good choice for a spy. One of the natural qualities she has, is that she is very good at masking her true feelings on a subject, it is very hard to determine if she is actually telling the truth to strangers and those she doesn't get close to, with anyone who knows her, they can tell when she is lying and when she is truthful. She can keep her emotions in check, and that is part of her success to be able to fake a desired reaction, depending on what is going on and what would be in character for the facade she is currently presenting. And it's always been part of herself, when she was younger, she certainly didn't mean to be seen as fake or cunning because of this, it was just something that came naturally; and since then, she has used this to her advantage, who wouldn't? She will not miss out on a opportunity. She is a quiet wolf, content to watch and listen, to anything really; she will respond if directly talked to or if she is in a rare mood where she actually will initiate conversation, otherwise she just blends into the background. And she likes to go unseen, she finds it amusing when someone entirely forgets she is sitting or lying just a few feet away. And even then, others are more prone to talk more around a quiet individual, after all, they don't talk much and they go unseen; why would they want to tell someone else? But they are often the most dangerous for this reason, they can gather information quite well if they have a memory and are good at observation; and she utilizes this as well. Sharp hearing, good eyes, great memory; she has those, and uses her natural gifts to her advantage.

When Aislin is being her natural self, she is a pleasant wolf to be around; especially when one gets to know her, that's when she starts being more talkative. She is not one to show affection for others in public, but she is fairly affectionate in more private situations; since she is pretty much an expert actress, she doesn't care for showing fondness by words that much. No, with her, she prefers to show by her actions that she likes someone else, whether it be romantic or platonic. Though she can be stubborn, very strong-willed this she-wolf, she isn't meek, despite what her overall lack of speech says. And if she deems something important, then she will go off on her own, consequences be damned; also independent, she doesn't like the feeling of depending on another wolf for anything, she likes to solve her own problems by herself and not drag anyone else in, which can be a fault since she can get herself in over her head at times. She can be protective of her loved ones, and will do anything to keep them safe; very loyal to those she cares about, this can also be turned into a weakness if she isn't careful, and she is well aware of that fact.

Aislin, while patient and calm, can be very fierce. When she's being herself, it can be fairly easy to provoke her, and she does like a good fight to get the blood pumping; so she is not quite going around picking a fight, but she will certainly not back down if challenged, that's for sure. She is a very active wolf, she enjoys physical challenges, and does not like to sit around all day; she needs to be doing something. So therefore she does get restless if she hasn't been able to get some exercise in a while, and a restless Aislin in an irratable Aislin; also applies when she needs sleep, is nervous, in pain, or just in a bad mood. Which means she is prone to being a little cutting in her words, snapping or snarling, and just overall being a 'little shit'. While we're at it, she is not a wolf to admit to injuries or weakness, part of it is admitting that she is vulnerable, another piece is that she believes she can get through it; and god help whoever is trying to get her to stop moving for the sake of healing, again, she is stubborn, and it is a miracle when she actually listens to something relating to wounds. As an overall summary, she is stealthy, clever, a convincing actress, stubborn to a fault at times, and patient.

Mate: Not open

Crush: Open (ish)

Offspring: Maybe

Affiliations: Open

Other: Dragons like meat

Edited at October 21, 2021 12:37 AM by the Wayne pack
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 05:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aesira, Ash and Conrad are accepted

Edited at October 19, 2021 05:46 PM by Spellbound
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 05:53 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Fenrir

4 years, 7 months

Pack

The Starry Bane Pack

Rank

Subordinate (Apothecary)

Desired Rank

Content

Thoughts On Your Pack

Fenrir’s loyalty to his pack is neither overwhelming nor questionable. He’s loyal enough, and it’s a better choice than being packless or with the Barbaric Okami pack. He has no desire to leave or betray his pack in any way.

Appearance

Like most of his pack, Fenrir has thick, long fur and is rather heavily built. He stands at 34 inches and although not terribly well-muscled, he is built for strength rather than dexterity. His fur has a soli cream base, covered in a haze of ginger and grey fur. His ears, the middle of his back, and the tip of his tail are a more intense ginger, and his paws are plain cream. He has a black nose and curled whiskers, and is particularly soft and unscarred for a wild wolf. His eyes, outlined in black, are a bright amber color. His paws are large, his legs sturdily built, and he has a huge bushy tail.

Personality

“Shut up, will you? And sit still. It’s just a scratch, it’s not going to kill you.”

Fenrir isn’t exactly a fierce wolf, not exactly a practical one, and not totally devout, but he’s still a little bit of each. He doesn’t start fights and he doesn’t like to get into them. He’s not a great fighter and he prefers to talk things over rather than get into fights. Despite his loyalty to his pack and the fact that he would never in his life let their enemies escape, he’s not unkind and he’s gentle even with their prisoners. He always looks after injured wolves, though, and he always has the best in mind for his pack. He’s perfectly willing to boss around and irritate his packmates to keep them healthy. He doesn’t stand for wolves trying to work through injury and act the hero, and he sees it as silly and childlike. The same goes for denying emotions. Fenrir can easily talk about his emotions without letting them get the better of him, and he finds people who suppress their emotions irritating and bothersome. They can only hurt themselves, and besides, their insistence on stoicism gets under Fenrir’s skin. Fenrir is a very down-to-earth wolf who tries to keep his priorities straight, and he hates having to take sides. He’d rather be the mediator, and will go to great lengths to avoid having to pick one or another.

“See that star right there? No, right - well, nevermind, you’re probably looking at the right one. That’s me.”

Despite his reliance on the very practical aspects of nature and his acceptance of the order of things, Fenrir also believes in spiritual and magical aspects. Though he’s not a starry-eyed dreamer, he still adamantly refuses to let go of his beliefs, even when they do him harm. He’s not totally sure that the pack has everything right, but he’s willing to take the information in stride. He often skirts around the lake because to him it represents young death, and although he’s not entirely sure bathing in it is bad luck, he’s not going to risk it. He likes to look at the stars and pretend he knows which one is which wolf. He’s convinced that one of those stars is going to be his mate one day, and sometimes he chooses a random star and talks to it. Whether he really believes this stuff is debatable - he treats it with a certain mirth that might suggest otherwise. But he’s never one to turn down anyone’s fantasies, and he can go along with pretty much anything. He’s very laid-back and accepting, and he’s never hated another wolf in his life. He keeps his level-headed, amused demeanour throughout everything.

“I give lives, I don’t take them.”

Although Fenrir’s sense of humor often flies over other wolves’ heads, he does have a quick, dry wit that’s hard to spot. He can say anything with a serious face, and when introducing new wolves to the pack his favorite thing to do is introduce them to everyone.

“This is Rune, she killed the last wolf who asked her to hunt with them. Threw them in the lake. Don’t make eye contact.”

“Khepri hasn’t been able to smile since the incident when she was a pup. We’re not supposed to talk about it.”

“Hoarfrost is our Head Lady. You must call her Our Lady the Superior Head Wolf of The Starry Banes of Ern Lake.”

Some of the wolves in his pack love it, some of them hate it, but Fenrir can rarely help himself. He says it with such a straight face that it leaves wolves wondering if he was serious, which, of course, was the point of the whole thing. He has a talent for scaring other wolves like that, though if he goes too far he just drops the charade and moves on. He’s a good liar but rarely finds reason to lie except for a joke or two. He’s not adverse to a little fun now and then, and occasionally at the expense of his duties, but he’s never disloyal to the pack and he turns in any packless and Barbaric Okami wolves he sees. On orders to kill, he often leaves the killing to the others. He’s worked too hard for too long at saving lives, and it will be a black night indeed when he kills another living being for the purpose of neither food nor self-defense. He has empathy for those who are suffering, and enough tact to deal with them, but he himself isn’t the kind of wolf to be overwhelmed with grief or fury. He doesn’t deny them, but he moves past as quickly as he can.

“Are you certain this is what we should do? It’s your decision, Head, but have you really thought this through?”

Fenrir has no problem questioning the decisions of his leader, but he never disobeys. He simply questions that she’s thought things all the way through, wanting to make sure she never rushes in too quickly. He knows it’s not really his place, but sometimes there are things he needs to bring up, and he’s not afraid to do so. He does get into trouble, yes, but he’s so used to it that it’s just a way of living for him now. In truth, he loves his leader and this is why he wants to make sure she never makes a wrong decision - not that she ever really does. Fenrir looks after the wolves in their pack who need a little more help: elders, pups, wolves who just recently joined. He’s not exactly the best company for a wolf who doesn’t know how the pack works yet, but he’s very welcoming of packless wolves and loners and he has no problem with them joining the pack.

Mate

None

Crush

Open

Offspring

None

Affiliations

Rune

Fenrir doesn't have sympathy for the type of paranoia Rune experiences. In the pack, it's not something that is even remotely acknowledged to be medical, and he considers it a lack of emotional control. He tries hard to get Rune to loosen up, and loves to tell her things to scare her just to "help" her get over the paranoia. While he can be gentle with her if he has to, he preferrs to take a more active role. He doesn't care if she goes off on him and rarely gets hurt by her words.

Hoarfrost

Fenrir respects Hoarfrost, but will question her decisions without hesitation. He has a care for his pack, and by extension her, that can be hard to detect. But his insolence and cussing (le gasp!) are sure to lead to punishment, and perhaps rather often. His insistence on messing with other wolves and his aversion to killing might also cause problems, though he would never truly disrespect his pack and he still obeys his Head.

Larkspur

Fenrir messes around with Larkspur a bit just to see if he can get her to lighten up. He's not exactly the kind of wolf she'd be too fond of: he's lax and his loyalty isn't too rigid. He's not much of a killer, unlike her. He also takes no stoicism if she gets herself injured. He's perfectly willing to irritate her, just like everyone else, and irritate her he does sometimes.

Indeevar

This little pup has no parents, not anymore, and Fenrir tries to look after him. Though he's not always the best with pups - his "scared shitless" radar is bad with them when he tells them stories - he also encourages Indeevar's imagination and makes sure he doesn't get hurt. He's never talked much about having pups of his own, but he's good with Indeevar and treats him like he were his own pup.

Artemis

Like most wolves in Fenrir's pack, Artemis isn't too fond of Fenrir. Fenrir, for his part, treats her the same as anyone else and respects her wishes to be immaculately clean, though that doesn't mean he won't make fun of it once in a while. He doesn't listen to her much when she attempts to leverage some control - heck, he hardly listens to their Head.

Aislin

Fenrir has always been irritated by the stoic types who try to hide their pain. He doesn't stand for wolves trying to power through their injuries - and Aislin is definitely the type to try to. Arguments between Aislin and Fenrir regarding this aren't uncommon. Fenrir also insists that Aislin not try to burt her feelings. He might be a bit short with her, but he's not unkind, either. He just thinks she has a lot of letting go to do.

Other

Credit to Fall-of-rain@DA for the image

Edited at October 22, 2021 02:36 PM by Freedom

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us