Wolf Play : Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way
 Nevermore.
09:24:32 Never/Nev
Is La Llorona only in swamp? I haven't seen her anywhere else
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:01 Chuuya/Ruggie
Defeat 30 Jaguars in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/30

Roughly 200 enemies and the one jaguar I saw ran away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 18, 2022 07:33 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright. Agnar is also done now. I'll post for both him and Freydis after work; it shouldn't be too long
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 18, 2022 06:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
He's accepted <3
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 18, 2022 07:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Bellona;
Meaning "to fight"
Nickname:
Often goes by Bel
5 Years
Female
Warrior
Desired Rank:

Undecided and Unsure
Dominance Level:

Eight
Appearance:

31 Inches in Height, 108 lbs in Weight
More Average & Lean Build
Appears Taller than She is Due to Stature
Shorter to Medium Length Fur
More Brownscale in Color
Tan Base, with Cream, Dark Brown & Black Markings
True Amber Eyes

Personality:
Controlled || Hateful/Bitter || Resentful || Aloof || Distant & Detached || Ambitious & Hard Working || Snarky & Sarcastic || Silver Tongued || Quick Witted || Intelligent & Calculating || Strategic || Weirdly Charismatic || Fraudulent || Devious || Manipulative

Bellona is not an easy female to pin down in the slightest, as the personality she presents to the outside world and her pack is a calculated and well shaped mask designed to hide the true Bellona lying within. On the outside she is a calm and collected creature to an extent who has worked her way up the latter to where she is. She's ambitious, never one afraid of taking on extra tasks for the pack. Truthfully, she seems like a competent and reliable member of the pack, a functioning one. She does appear a bit distant from those within the pack, never really forming attachments or relationships with them, but it's easy to overlook that considering she was an adult when stolen. It's easy to write her off as just adapting to her new life still, even if she's been there for a couple of years.

Even on the outside, Bellona is perceived as a quick witted and silver tongued female, no one who backs down from physical or verbal challenge. She doesn't hold pack her words to spare feelings, and if she had a harsh opinion, it's likely you'll learn of it eventually. This sarcastic or snarky nature is something that holds true throughout her entire being, and only grows nastier, more aggressive as her true personality shows. Beyond that, though, Bellona is also an extremely intelligent creature, one who excels in strategic planning. She's an incredibly calculating creature, one who thinks her way out and into things as much as she muscles through them. This is also something evident in both her personality, fake and true, and is only more evident in her true self.

Despite her more aloof or callous exterior, there is something weirdly charismatic female when she tries. She appears so genuine, so admirable, that it's easy to get wrapped up in all her well told lies. Manipulation comes second natured to the female, it's as easy as breathing, and nearly undetectable even when she isn't trying. She's gotten so used to putting on a front, a face for others to see that she almost believes it, allowing others to easily fall for it as well. They would have to have some sort of superpower to realizes it isn't true.

All of this, though, for the most part, is fraudulent. Bellona isn't at all how she appears. Within her carefully wrapped mask, lurking beneath the surface and driving ever aspect of her being a deep rooted hatred. A bitterness so toxic it's like acid in her veins. She absolutely loathes the Viking Pack with every fiber of her being, and would do almost anything to make them feel the pain they've caused her. She hates them all, looks down at them in disgust, and wishes no mercy for them. However, she doesn't ever allow this to rise to the surface, keeping it locked up so they are never the wiser. The bitter and resentful creature within her, a mangled and necrotic monster of who she was before her world came crashing down, is never allowed off leash. If they saw her for how she truly was, they would hate her. Ironic right?
Backstory:

Bellona was born into a different pack and was stolen at about the age of three. She, like many others, was stolen because of her beauty and prowess, however, they didn't end at just stealing her, in hopes of her becoming the male's mate. Instead, they went ahead and slaughtered her mate as well, making him one of the victims of the Viking Wolves raid.

Bitter hatred simmered in the female for months as she regained her strength and dignity, eventually challenging the male who stole her. She successfully killed him, taking his rank and status within the pack, effectively earning the respect of those around her. However, Bel continue to hate the pack she lives with, believing them to be murderous brutes who ruined her life.

She would do anything to punish them for taking her life from her.
Crush:

Any potential Feelings she has she is unlikely to admit.
Mate:

Deceased, None.
Pups:

None
Other:

Credits for All Images Belongs to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA. These are Stock Images.

Edited at July 18, 2022 07:27 PM by Imperial Sands
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 18, 2022 08:58 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ F L O K I }
heir1.jpg

Credits for all images go to windfuchs on DA.

Desired Rank: Loner
Dominance: 1

Appearance

This handsome male stands at 36 inche and has a lean but well-muscled form. His body is well-proportioned, though the length and thickness of his coat parrot often makes his short-furred legs appear thinner in comparison. His size gives him a free pass for intimidation and a small bonus as far as brute force is concerned. His overall build, however, has proved effective when it comes to endurance and agility. He has a good speed, but he is nowhere near the fastest over short distances; Floki's zero-to-sixty takes a little longer.

His coloration is lighter: honeys, ambers, creams, slates, and blacks race across his frame almost haphazardly while still maintaining symmetry and aesthetics. The darkest parts of him are along his ridge line, upper tail, shoulders, striping his neck, and framing his cheekbones and eyes. Lighter whites and creams are situated between the slate, on his muzzle and lower jaw, and the lower half of his body. Darker ambers and honeys are strewn to outline indentations and muscles as well as the occasional cross-section marker (along his cranial and dorsal lines, for example). His paws and lower half of his legs are almost completely white.

Floki's eyes are a pale amber color and carry a sort of intensity to them that sends across a message that is hardly ever close to welcoming. He carries himself with a predatory gait -- languid, calculated, and dangerous. He smells like a cold autumn night after a hard rain -- not at all unpleasant, but it does add to his frosty exterior. His voice is somewhere between a tenor and a base, but he speaks eloquently and persuasively enough without sounding too weak or too threatening -- it's perfectly balanced, almost seductive.

He has many scars, the majority of which have come from hunts and border skirmishes that he has been forced along for, though several of his gashes are from other wolves above him. Despite his size -- or perhaps because of it -- Floki is a good hunter and a skilled fighter. He is not well-suited for catching small game, but put him in a group to take down large prey and you will not be disappointed. His jaws mean death. Being the lowest rank, though, he does not often get to participate in such "important" work.

heir2.jpg

Personality

He does not care to unnecessarily shed blood, but he certainly has no problems with killing another wolf -- particularly if that wolf has dark intentions towards his sister or himself. Floki prefers more discreet methods of torture to other's physical ones, using words and psychological manipulation to weaken his enemies. He is smart, cold, calculating, and definitely not a wolf to cross lightly.

Floki is a subtly dominant creature, demanding either fear or respect from any other wolf beneath him. The only creature he ever seems to give way to without a second thought is Freydis. Of course, he does not completely overshadow everyone else's thoughts with his own. He takes suggestions into consideration and weighs their merit. Sometimes, the ideas of others are accepted. Other times, he goes his own way. Here, at least, he is much more rational than certain others who will not be mentioned by name.

Floki is an incredible actor, much like his sister. Because of this, he knows that he is a mere pawn in her game. He accepts it. He loves her anyway. His own acting choices are used to hide his emotions and put on an incredibly convincing front of a colder individual than he really is. He does have feelings, and he does want to succeed -- he just wants it done his way, and his way ensures the the demise of the pack is set in stone. He is not as apathetic as he portrays himself to be, though, and is fairly reasonable.

His loyalty is unquestioned, but it is debated as to whether or not he is loyal to the pack. The truth is that he does indeed care for many of the individuals within it. After all, he was born and raised here. However, his priority is to take back what he lost.

Floki is a stubborn creature, fairly callous, and deadly calm. He is disinterested in others' emotions, for the most part. He turns a deaf ear to negative gossip, ignores jabs or snappy comments, and could not care less if another wolf was whispering about him. Worst comes to worst, he'll fight them in a one-on-one combat battle or just push them off a cliff. Or turn around and give their secrets to the highest bidder. His moves, whatever they may be, are made with careful planning and are executed smoothly. He is his own well-oiled machine.

Backstory

Floki came from the first of two litters between a warrior, Gerti, and a Thrall, Erik. When he discovered his father was an omega, he chose to hide his mother's secret rather than expose her. Unfortunately, this backfired brilliantly: just when he had achieved the rank of warrior, his mother's second litter came and Erik gave away his being the sire.

It became known that Floki had hidden the relationship, and he was demoted to the lowest of the low. He cared for little Freydis after Gerti died and Erik ran away. He raised her. His sister's simmering hatred caused her to rise in the ranks, challenging and destroying as she went, but Floki stayed behind. His rage burned, but he never fought for power. He doesn't want to help the pack. He wants it destroyed.

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other

heir3.jpg

Edited at July 18, 2022 10:44 PM by Mother
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 18, 2022 10:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hes accepted!
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 18, 2022 11:40 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
portrait-by-quiet-bliss-d89l4iu-fullview.jpg
Desired Rank: Something ranked higher
Dominance Level: 10
Appearance:
stock (c) to Quiet-bliss on DA
gray-wolf-by-quiet-bliss-d8dnh4o-fullview.jpg
words
words
words
words
janosch1-by-quiet-bliss-d89h0uw-fullview.jpg
Personality:
words
words
words
words
Backstory:
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other:
splat-by-quiet-bliss-d8f3igg-fullview.jpg

Edited at July 19, 2022 05:25 PM by Ciao
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 19, 2022 03:37 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zoran

Rank
Nomadic Wolf

Desired Rank
Warrior

Dominance Level
#2 Nomad
Soon to be the lowest Warrior, will work up the ladder though.

Appearance
tala-by-wincey-d5r19sl-fullview.jpg

Zoran has a large frame of around 33 inches at the shoulder while weighing slightly over 130 pounds. It is easy to tell Zoran is a larger canine, both from his height and weight. The male has a thicker and stronger build, rather than being leaner and agile. This makes him a strong opponent in battle, one wrong move and he will find a way to use his brawn to overpower his opponent. His pelt is also thick and long, adding the illusion that he is even larger than he appears to be.

Zoran's pelt is a mix of brown, cream, dark greys, and black. One could say his base coat is a light brown with a smokey timber shade, laying over his lower sides and upper legs as well as shoulders and haunches. Below that grows a lighter color, looking more creamy toned. The lighter cream fur that grows along his belly is a longer length, giving extra fluff there as well as the end of his haunches. His chest is also highlighted with a cream tone, matching his throat and ridges of his perked ears. Two dots of cream mark where his eyebrows would be as well, right above his unique eyes. Zoran's eyes are rimmed with a deep russet color, which turns into a warm amber and golden color near the black pupil.

His muzzle is also a light timber color, while the rest of his face is speckled with grey tones. His mouth and cheeks are a stark white, usually highlighting his charming smirk he wears. Grey fur runs from his head down his spine, curling in towards his chest in two large stripes to form a ring around his neck. Black stripes also fall along his shoulders and along his rib cage. A tuft of cream fur sits between his shoulder blades. His tail is a large plume of cream with grey trailing across the top.

Zoran has no visible scars.

Personality

Zoran is a outgoing male, often finding it easy to speak his mind. He does it so easily and so brashly that it can seem like he has no filter. But he does, surprisingly. It is just that he rather enjoys speaking his mind and will do so unless there are special circumstances. It doesn't mean he is a loud mouth or unnecessarily chatty though, as most of his words carry meaning and weight. He isn't really into small talk, though. Due to his silver tongue, he can usually spark an interesting and deep conversation in minutes, given the chance. Otherwise, he will simply give a quick hello or greeting and be on his way. Zoran does not like wasting his precious time.

The male is pretty personable and friendly, unless you meet him through undesired situations. Otherwise, he gives everyone and anyone a fair chance at proving themself. He finds it fun to see how fast he can figure out others and their motivations as well as desires. He is quite cunning, almost to an eerie degree. Zoran's sharp eyes carry glints of emotion. He doesn't like to let on more than he knows, at least at first or until he knows he can trust you. Until then, he can play a fool and act like just any typical wolf. Once he decides it is safe to do so, he will let you into his mind just a little more. Layer by layer.

Zoran is also a flirt. It doesn't help that he is a smooth talker, either. His silver tongue mixed with his quick wit and his charm are a dangerous combo, able to tease and charm many. He always seems to have some little comment up his sleeve or in his back pocket that can shut you up or make you stumble for a second. He likes that power, too. How his mere words carry enough weight to make you blink and do a double-take. His flirting can be cocky sometimes, but he knows it. Which might just make the entire thing worse. And on top of that, he doesn't mind a good little chase, either. As long as the target seems at least a little interested, he is willing to pursue.

It may be surprising to find out that he is quite honorable and has a moral compass. Deep down, he is really genuine. He doesn't mean any harm to anyone unless they deserve it. Determined, he doesn't let things go easily either. Zoran doesn't mind putting in the extra effort to ensure things go the right way. It is more rewarding, anyway.

Due to his experiences as a nomad, he is pretty adventurous and knowledgeable too. Zoran doesn't back down from the unknown, and his curiosity can usually get the best of him. The male tests boundaries and his limits.

Backstory
Quite simple, he grew up as a pup in a pack which he soon left once he was able to support himself. Lived on his own ever since.

Crush
Will be Viv.

Mate
NA

Pups
NA

Other
Stock by Wincey @ DA

Edited at July 19, 2022 04:55 PM by Red Moon
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 20, 2022 08:13 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fell's sheet is finished! Sorry for the wait.

Edited at July 20, 2022 08:13 AM by Wilderen

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us