Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!
Chatbox
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played
 Boo
09:00:13 Chrissy
tay,
nothing good out of that lot. </3
 Old Money
08:57:26 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
08:55:53 Venn/Venne
Was so bored I went to check banners and avis... and immediately reset someone's banner on accident. <.<

so y'all are safe. lmao
 The Amethyst
08:55:08 Dart
Is 20 a small amount of party on tokens?
 Existence
08:54:50 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Oh wow o.o

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   41 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 09:03 AM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Are wolf pups that have no mothers and look like beagles allowed, if they are then I may think about joining this roleplay because pup slots get filled out. I thought your rules said for the wolves to be realistic but I read the rules again and didn't find anything about wolves needing to be realistic other them them having no powers. Please confirm if I did see that they needed to be realistic. If my wolves do not need to have realistic coats and have no mothers then I may think about joining. I see all of these stock photos so I assume they need to be realistic. Either way I may join.

Edited at March 4, 2021 09:05 AM by Dojejes Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 10:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, your pup can look like a beagle and have no mother. I have a mother so if your pup wants a mother then it can have one. If your pup doesn't want a mother the mothers will just take care of the pup.

Dojejes Wolf Pack said:
Are wolf pups that have no mothers and look like beagles allowed, if they are then I may think about joining this roleplay because pup slots get filled out. I thought your rules said for the wolves to be realistic but I read the rules again and didn't find anything about wolves needing to be realistic other them them having no powers. Please confirm if I did see that they needed to be realistic. If my wolves do not need to have realistic coats and have no mothers then I may think about joining. I see all of these stock photos so I assume they need to be realistic. Either way I may join.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 10:55 AM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frank's Wolf Pack said:
Yes, your pup can look like a beagle and have no mother. I have a mother so if your pup wants a mother then it can have one. If your pup doesn't want a mother the mothers will just take care of the pup.

Dojejes Wolf Pack said:

Oh, good. Can I reserve a pup?
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 11:11 AM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Rune
Appearance: He looks like a beagle. One of the few things that isn't beagle-like about him, is that his nose isn't black.
Pup:
Adult:
Personality: He is very playful. He loves to explore and often wanders away from the pack, not knowing the dangers of doing so. He needs to be watched more then most of the other pups because of that. He loves water, even though he can't swim.
Family: Pm me
Mate: None
Children: None
Desired Rank: Warrior
Strenths: He is fast. He is stealthy, sometimes. He can climb trees.
Weaknesses: He can't swim. He often wanders off from the pack. If he climbs a tree, he can't climb back down.
Other: Bananas, please tell me if I need to fix something.

Edited at March 4, 2021 11:21 AM by Dojejes Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 11:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rune is accepted! One thing, can you put a picture of when he is full grown?
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 11:23 AM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frank's Wolf Pack said:

He's a custom I wish to make in case you are thinking he's a real wolf, if that's not allowed then I have a wolf in my pack I would like to use. Also Rune is there as a pup and adult now if that's ok, if you just want the adult version then I will remove the pup version. I already had a custom of him as an adult for some reason.

Edited at March 4, 2021 11:25 AM by Dojejes Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you! RP thread is here

Dojejes Wolf Pack said:

Frank's Wolf Pack said:

He's a custom I wish to make in case you are thinking he's a real wolf, if that's not allowed then I have a wolf in my pack I would like to use. Also he's there as a pup and adult now if that's ok, I already had a custom of him as an adult for some reason.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 11:40 AM

Monachus

Neutral

Give Award
Wolf Signup
Name: Shrike
Appearance:
Personality:
Shrike is fairly mature for his age and he often likes to keep a distance between himself and others but if you do end up proving yourself to him, he's very loyal and will go out of his way to help you with just about anything.
Family:
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A
Desired Rank: Hunter
Strengths: He's a very logical thinker and is very creative. When something needs to get done you can bet that he will try to chip in with his own ideas. He's also fairly quiet and stealthy which would make him a good hunter in the future.
Weaknesses: He doesnt have any physical defects but he does have a few psychological disadvantages. While he is exetremely intelligent he isnt as well developed with his social skills. He also has trouble remembering things sometimes.
Other: banana

Edited at March 4, 2021 11:43 AM by Monachus
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 11:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shrike is accepted! Does he have a mother? If he doesn't have a mother a mother would take care of him or if he has a mother you could PM the other mother or Ash is open for pups.

Edited at March 4, 2021 11:45 AM by Frank's Wolf Pack
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!March 4, 2021 12:16 PM

Monachus

Neutral

Give Award
Invader Signup
Name: Blue
Animal: Black Bear
Appearance:
Personality: Initially Blue is a very cold individual but she does have a soft side, though it rarely shows. She's very independant and lurky and sometimes will end up nosing her way into unusual situations.
Strengths: She has a sharp sense of smell and is incredibly good at climbing trees and traversing difficult terrains.
Weaknesses: She's not all that good with working alongside others, she much rather go her own way and do her own thing. So she isn't likely to ask for help even when she really needs it. She's also a heavy sleeper and is over sensitive to loud noises.
Other: bananas

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   41 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us