Chatbox
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   16 

Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 01:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
First of all, I'd like to say that this is a very relaxed RP, open for single sentences or complete chapter books XD, Just have some fun!
Have you ever watched X-men? Well this is a bit like that, in a narrowminded world, certain individuals are given special 'talents' as some call it but a more accurate term would be powers.
You are one of them
Can you freeze water with your mind? Or maybe you defy the laws of gravity! Any powers welcome, but don't make it too powerful and only one per person!

Edited at February 13, 2022 01:35 PM by Lupus Pack
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 01:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form
Name:
Personality:
Gift:
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Evamaria
Appearance: Evamaria has long black hair with dark brown eyes with a hint of blue in the irises. she is an hourglass shape with long legs. She is very athletic and loves running.
Personality: Evamaria is very kind and soft spoken she doesn’t speak unless it is important.
Gift: Evamarias gift is that she can shapeshift into any animal but she can only do so for 2 hours and she can’t shift into mythical creatures ex: unicorn dragon
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 03:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds fun!

Name: Eva
Appearance: Messy short black hair, short and thin, but agile, bright green eyes, small scar on her forehead above the left eye from an accident as a child
Personality: She has a hard time trusting new people, but is overall kind. (Discovering her gift has scared her, and she is deeply confused, which honestly anyone would be)
Gift: Confounding sight = (Telekenisis, Telepathy, [which she has not gotten used to yet] having visions)

Edited at February 13, 2022 05:22 PM by Violet meadows
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 03:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 03:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
When can we start? have you created a Forum yet?
Also I'm sorry my name is similar to the other character-

And thanks!

Edited at February 13, 2022 03:44 PM by Violet meadows
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Rory
Appearance: She is agile and of average height with long thick hair, which is a variety of brown, red and blonde highlights. Her eyes are a pale green and her skin is pale, freckled and sunburned in places. Because of her gift she now has wolf ears and tail which match her hair colours.
Personality: She is fierce and stubborn, always trying to prove herself. She is fundementaly a good person but often she doesn't show it. Rory doesn't trust anyone, like ever, she keeps her head down and tries to hide in the shadows.
Gift: Werewolf. Basically she is 'part wolf', that's her gift, she can understand canines, turn into a wolf and has wolf-like skills (agility etc). But only wolves. However this means that every full moon she turns into a wolf in her sleep, and doesn't change back till morning, she has no control when this happens and is a dangerous wild animal.

Edited at March 5, 2022 08:19 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Here's the RP thread!
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 04:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: zoluess nekimo (prefers to be called "orca" as in my lore zoluess means mistake)
Appearance: he has short but nt too short fluffy and always messy black hair, deep green eyes like emeralds. he wears a ying and yang hoodie and black and green shoes
Personality: he is sweet baby, but will not hesitate to turn someone down if they offer him something, often bullied for his size he is in a mental shell, not letting anyone in
Gift: he has the powers of light and dark, but only at certain times, like he can only control dark at night and light at day

Edited at February 13, 2022 04:36 PM by Karmas pet
Gifted || RP Sign Up!February 13, 2022 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us