Wolf Play : New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
12:05:59 Redd Dead
Stygian,
I respect that. I do a lot of things for the lore
 starmutt
12:01:59 marsh | they/it
rollover come quicker >:( need my cp
 Stygian Forest
12:00:12 
Red River

I stick to Forest due to pack lore.
 Red River Wolves
11:58:53 Redd Dead
Stygian,
Eh, I'll do any terrain except desert. They all have their pros and cons.
 Serpents
11:56:29 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- cilcky please
 Stygian Forest
11:55:59 
Red River

Oh? I don't touch or do the quests that can't be done in Forest.
 Destinations End
11:54:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Red River Wolves
11:51:31 Redd Dead
Stygian,
Yeah the conquering ones are always nice. Unless it tries to send you to desert
 technoblade
11:51:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Thanks Redd XD
 Stygian Forest
11:50:00 
Red River

Well, at least Forest can't disappear and I'm 3/5 on leveling up that Explore biome. xD
 Urux
11:49:35 Urox
Hi everyone ^^
 Red River Wolves
11:48:29 Redd Dead
Stygian,
The second you need something for a quest, it disappears seemingly
 Stygian Forest
11:47:48 
Red River

Yes.
 technoblade
11:45:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

Yes werm! I have auctioned 2 of them off so far.

You can always DM it to me as well, I'll never say no to seeing art I could potentially yoink.
 Red River Wolves
11:44:19 Redd Dead
Stygian,
Do you have a woodchuck quest?
 The Sigma
11:43:38 Leon, Sigma
Techno

Worm :o

I would show you the art IÂ’m currently auctioning, but IÂ’d have to put it in sales. Only if you wanna see tho :)
 Stygian Forest
11:42:23 
Why did all the Woodchucks suddenly vanish?
 Red River Wolves
11:42:08 Redd Dead
Tell me how it get to the point that defeating 5 weretigers and 7 amaroks were my easiest, most fun quests lately XD
 technoblade
11:41:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

This is what I am working on right now: -Click-

Then next month I have plans on making 2-4 new ones for a batch
 The Sigma
11:39:55 Leon, Sigma
Techno

Well, I still think that your art is awesome. I think IÂ’ve seen it around forums?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : 0
Jaguar : -3
Leopard : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 20, 2024 12:23 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Landslide
Pack: [New Pack, Outside Pack, or None] Outside Pack
Desired Rank: (Unknown)
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum, Include Measurements] She is slightly larger than an average female wolf, slightly, but still noticeable, and she has defined muscles without being exaggerated, simply natural for a strong female wolf (height: 75 cm, weight: 50 pounds, length: 1,10 m). She has a thick coat of medium length, in which the light brown color predominates with darker details, such as a thick stripe whose middle part is at the top of the rump and it's ends go down wavy on both sides from the beginning of the rump to the outside part of the thighs, narrowing as they go down and ending in a point on each thigh. Another thick dark brown stripe begins diffusely from the middle of the back and goes backwards, becoming more and more defined, cutting perpendicularly to the stripe on the rump creating a kind of cross and from there it narrows, continuing along the upper part of the tail and ending abruptly before reaching the tip. The top of her head, along with the back of her neck and the area around each eye are also a faded dark brown. Her front legs are of the same color up to mid-leg, presenting cream-colored mittens. The darker areas are mostly surrounded by thin white faded edges. White is also present on the outside of her ears and in the stripe that goes along the top of her muzzle from the solid black nose to the beginning of the forehead. The rest of her face, chest and the tip of her tail are cream-colored. Her paw pads are black as are her claws. Her eyes are golden in color.
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum] She is a territorial wolf who is willing to do anything so that her pack does not have difficulties with survival, such as finding a way to expand the territory in order to have more prey and resources. She gets along well with her packmates and trusts them, although that doesn't mean she doesn't have disputes with them from time to time. She is more into quick actions than strategic thinking, she prefers to leave that to others. She is very fierce with stranger wolves and other predators, willing to attack anything that poses a threat to her or her pack and if she gets very angry, she will attack even without thinking about the difference that there may be between the opponent's strength and her own.
Strengths: She tries her hardest when she fights, has average speed, she is bold and fierce.
Weaknesses: [Minimum 3 Physical] She only can run during a relatively short period of time, because she tires quickly, she is not a good swimmer, she doesn't think strategically.
Crush: (Open)
Mate: (Open)
Pups: None
Kin: The Outside Pack, (Open)
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships] Members of the Outside Pack, (Open)
Other:
This sign-up sheet is finished.

Edited at June 25, 2024 07:54 AM by Northwest Wind Pack
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 21, 2024 12:37 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

wsc-october-2-by-lakela-d9cuacq-fullview.jpg

River

Pack: None

Desired Rank: Satisfied for now

Appearance:
wsc-october-3-by-lakela-d9dvdll-fullview.jpg

River is an average sized wolf, but perhaps a bit taller and on the lean side. He stands at about 34" at the shoulder and is about 5'8" from nose to tail tip. The male weighs 125 lbs. With the average build, River doesn't stick out much among the crowd. He isn't muscular enough or buff enough to look larger. Though his long legs and elongated body do make him a bit taller than others.

River has a handsome pelt of cream, soft brown, and greys. The majority of his soft, downy fur is a light cream. The lightest tones are his underbelly, backs of the thighs, along the ridge of his scapulas, down his neck, and his muzzle. A little bit of grey marks his forehead while also creating a speckle pattern down the top of his back and to the middle of his plumey tail(and then at the tail tip). A darker tan shade can be found on the backs of his ears and along his haunches. Atlas also has dark amber eyes.

It is hard to see, but he does have a few scars. Bite punctures are on his right foreleg, and a thin line rests on his left haunch. They are covered by his fur most of the time.

Personality:
Quick | Fast Moving | Active | Free spirit | Values Freedom | Charming | World-traveler |

River is a true dispersal wolf, through and through. He likes to do as he pleases, as his own wishes are what usually come first for him. Some may think of him as a bit selfish for those reasons, but when hes all on his lonesome, who is he really hurting? No one. Thus, he is free to do whatever he pleases. And the wolf enjoys that about his life. He has always had choice and power in his own life, which some wolves aren't as lucky to have. The wolf is quite content with his life as it is now. He eats when he wants to eat. He sleeps when he wants to sleep. And he explores when he desires. It is a pretty easy going life. And the male himself is quite easy going as well.

River is quick and fast moving. It always seems like he is up to something, as there are few dull moments in his life. He likes to keep on the move, though. There are only a few times in his life where he found a place to temporarily settle down. And those times are far and few between. He enjoys traveling and seeing new things, untethered by responsibilities. For this reason, he is skeptical of packs and a pack wolf lifestyle. To him, they seem a bit restrictive for his liking. He would definitely be hesitant to ever join one. That doesn't go to say that he doesn't like to... dabble in their affairs though.

River is quite charming and has a silver tongue which can either get him into or out of situations. He has had a past of flings. And some of those flings were females from packs. He enjoyed it, the sneaking around and hidden meetings. But he knew it was not a sustainable thing unless one of them left their lives to join the other. Which never happened. So he moved on, as he always does. It was all in good fun, of course. No harm, no foul.

River is well experienced in the world. He has survived years alone, and has ample knowledge and survival instincts. This has made him resourceful and cunning. He is probably not a bad friend to have on your side, especially if you're in trouble. However, don't be surprised if he does not come to your aid, as he is usually a bit absorbed in his own world to notice sometimes. As of now, no one has really captured his attention long enough for him to stick around. But if he found someone who charmed him enough and was alluring enough to trap his heart, he would not leave their side. Loyal and devoting, he can be quite the companion if someone were to prove themself to him. But until then, he is quite happy to be on his own for now.

Strengths:
- Swift

- Adaptable
- Quick Thinker
- Agile

Weaknesses:
- No pure brawn
-Slight limp occasionally in the left hind leg

- Low stamina

Crush: NA
Mate: NA
Pups: NA
Kin: NA
Affiliations: In discussion

Other: Credits for images goes to Lakela @ DA
wsc-october-5-by-lakela-da1u3zs-fullview.jpg

Edited at June 23, 2024 10:22 AM by Red Moon
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 25, 2024 07:57 AM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Landslide sign-up sheet is finished, but I need to know if the measurements are proportionate and match her description, since I am not very good with measurements and proportions. Please help me with that.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us