Wolf Play : The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Salem
07:34:53 Rumi
Katy
It was an absolute need to get the adopt as soon as I could *^*
I'm down 10k mush though but very worth it
 distant-screams
07:32:10 katy | beetle
Salem,
at least you helped me not hoard more unnecessary OC's <3 lmao
 Salem
07:30:58 Rumi
I'm supposed to be saving.. and here I am.. not doing that at all lmao
 Hvalso
07:29:01 
thx!
 distant-screams
07:26:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
ugh it's so hard not to keep the middle one >.>
 Rimfax
07:23:45 
 Hvalso
07:21:14 
hi, does anyone know how many moves clears a level on explore?
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 23, 2023 09:18 AM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Warwren said:

Theodore Cassius Madden

“Theo”

◊◊◊

Male

Role

Twin Brother

◊◊◊

Appearance

Theodore is a tall young man, standing at no more than 6 feet. The young man is more on the leaner side, weighing approximately 143 pounds. His frame is seemingly quite thin, but as he’s grown, he has become more muscular than anything. He has pale skin, adorned with lightly scattered freckles, all of which are mainly collected around his face and back. Theodore has curly, brown-ish-blonde, almost ginger hair. In certain lights it gives off a strawberry blonde color, and in others it is seen as a light brown. His eyes are almond shaped, and hooded due to lower brow placement. The color of his eyes seems to be the most perplexing thing, flashing blue-ish green color. Flecks of brown, most likely passed down from some ancestor, surround his pupil, giving his eyes an almost hazel affect. Theo’s overall head shape is on the longer side, causing his features to accumulate at the center and giving him a somewhat larger forehead. He has a sharp jawline that hints at a diamond shape. His nose is a sharp, free from any bumps, pointed thing. The base is thinner, giving his brows a slightly furrowed appearance, and the nostrils are wider than one would normally like, but still proportionate with the rest of his face, and also holds most of his freckles. Despite his age, Theo lacks much of the facial hair that other young men his age might have, but a shave every once in a while is deemed necessary to keep that “clean” look.

As for attire, Theodore tends to dress down, at least for his standing class’ standards. He can usually be seen in a button-down black waist-coat styled vest, covered by a simple black frock coat that tapers at the tail. His shirt that is paired under the vest is always a pristine white color, and is almost always a cotton feel. He finds a slick fabric to be uncomfortable and too hard to maneuver in when sweating. Theo’s choice of tie is usually none, however, when made to choose, he’ll find himself picking either the ascot, or the puff tie. His trousers are usually a light tan or brown, but occasionally he’ll wear black trousers when not attending a formal event. His shoes are black, pointed, and slightly heeled. As for hats, Theodore detests them. To the man, they are just simply too ugly to go on anyone’s head, let alone his own. If absolutely necessary, he will wear a hat, but one might find that it’s gone missing by the end of the occasion.

Theodore is not too keen on brightly colored things, finding the traditional creams, whites, and blacks to be much more pleasing to the eye, and will certainly be found in such colors.

Personality

Theodore, as most would describe him, is a straight forward, and quick-to-the-point young man. He hardly knows when to hold his tongue when among family, using witty remarks and sarcasm to his utmost ability. He strives to be the perfect son, wanting to uphold his family name. However, he longs to be free from responsibility and do what he wishes. This causes him to reject his duties as an heir to the Madden legacy, spending his freetime out and about learning whatever he can, whenever he can. His manners, while there, could use some sharpening when with family, but when out in public he tries to be the definition of a perfectly mannered man.

Theodore is a thoughtful man, but has an odd way of showing it. He has difficulty expressing feelings, as unlike most men of this era. Theo finds gift-giving to be a fine way of showing how he feels, such as apologetic, or even just adoration. He rarely gives gifts to those other than his younger siblings, most of which are books or unique trinkets. He has a fine memory too, and will usually give something that a member of his family has been keen on.

Theo has a hard time with being obedient, has all his life, especially now that he has passed his eighteenth birthday. Theodore finds that listening to others confines him, and with his yearning to be free, simply detests it. Procrastination seems to follow his disdain for obeying others, but eventually he will cave and do as told.

Theodore loves to sketch, but has trouble finishing his drawings. Writing is also a favorite, though he hates to read, and usually lacks in writing ability. Theodore loves the outdoors, and much prefers it to being inside. He can be found most of the time outside, doodling in a small leather-bound book. Everything catches his eye.

Theodore is the type that always has to be doing something, and gets restless when faced with the uncertainty of what to do next. He has an active mind that begs for stimulation. Theo is an easily pleased man, finding satisfaction in the simplest of tasks. However, his eagerness to engage in an activity is disturbed when told to do something.

◊◊◊

Dynamics with Family Members

Open!

◊◊◊

Strengths

» He finds drawing a simple form to be easy
» His understanding of social cues
» His knowledge of nature and animals
» His social standing
» His sharp tongue can aid him in getting the upper hand in an argument

Weaknesses

» He can be easily distracted when animals are mentioned
» He lacks good time management skills and understanding
» He has difficulty completing tasks, household chores being the main ones
» Theodore cannot learn another language, still probably couldn't if his life depended on it.

» Theodore adores small animals, particularly birds. They’re his favorite things to sketch, and could probably identify every bird in Europe if given the chance.
» Theodore loves to mingle and talk to as many people as he can.
» Theo loves to talk, even if he isn’t speaking to other people, he prefers to speak out loud to himself rather than in his head.
» Theodore loves the color green, or rather a dark emerald green. When worn he loves how it compliments anyone who wears it.
» Math. While he isn’t particularly good at it, he loves solving the problems, whether he’s right or wrong.
» Theo finds bugs to be the cutest little things, all of their many legs and all. He also really likes pestering and bothering his sisters with random bugs he finds.

Dislikes

» Theo dislikes the idea of finding a wife for himself
» He also dislikes the idea of having kids of his own. He has dealt with three other siblings, and would hate the idea of having miniature versions of himself.
» He dislikes small children, babies even, though only his closest family know this.
» House cats. Theo hates them, mainly because they hunt the small birds he loves dearly, but also because they are evil.
» The color pink. What more does he have to say?
» Openly rude or pushy men and women, mainly men, but that’s due to him not wanting an unworthy man to be with his sisters.

◊◊◊

Other

(Personality is open to change, I wrote this when sleep deprived. I’m so sorry)

Random fact: Theodore’s favorite stone is an opal. He really likes the various colors they can come in.

Accepted! Thank you!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 24, 2023 03:48 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Is this still open? I'd like to join with a girl character if I can
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 24, 2023 07:09 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

East MountainClan said:
Is this still open? I'd like to join with a girl character if I can

Thanks for showing interest! This is still open but we only have one role left and no female characters. We might open more roles in the future!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!November 2, 2023 01:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Marni Rose Hawthorn
Role: Housemaid
Appearance (at least 6 sentences): She has long, wavy, dark brown hair that reaches almost to her waist and curtain bangs that cover most of her face. She has large, bright blue-green eyes with a band of dark blue around the iris and a gold one around the pupil. She is small but not tiny with an hourglass figure and a large chest. She has a pale, oval face with high cheekbones naturaly round pink lips and a splatter of freckles on the bridge of her button nose. Since she does not have many days off and works full time at the Madden household, she does not have a full wardrobe and instead wears a black dress with lacy white apron.
Personality (at least 6 sentences or 10 traits): She is a shy, slightly antisocial girl who loves learning. She is very organised person who hates if anything she sees is out of place or crooked. She likes animals but doesnt like children or anyone who is dishonest or mean so she doesnt get along with a lot of the people in the Madden household. She is a hard worker but loves spending her time up on the roof or in the conservitory where she loves to gaze at the sky and daydream of oneday going up there. She doesnt like confrontations but will defend her beliefs if she needs to. She has a hot temper and isnt afraid to yell and will do anything to achieve her goals.
Dynamics with family members (optional): Open for discussion.
Strengths(at least 2): Organised, smart, persistant, brave, kind, hard working.
Weaknesses (at least 2): not great at talking to other people, will do anything to achieve her goals even if it hurts others, has a hot temper and OCD.
Likes (optional): Astrology, books, flowers, learning, cleanliness, the colors blue, green, red, pink and purple, stargazing and watching clouds, music, singing, animals, stars.
Dislikes (optional): Most of the other people who work at the house, men who believe woman arent equal, spiders, children.
Other: She sneaks into the library at night to read and educate herself because she is not rich enough to be allowed an education. She is an orphan and doesnt know who her parents are. Her only valuable possesion is an Opal necklace that her mother left in her cradle on the steps of the orphanage she grew up in.

Edited at November 2, 2023 01:41 AM by LaLuna Azul
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!November 2, 2023 09:19 AM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

LaLuna Azul said:
Appearance (at least 6 sentences): She has long, wavy, dark brown hair that reaches almost to her waist and curtain bangs that cover most of her face. She has large, bright blue-green eyes with a band of dark blue around the iris and a gold one around the pupil. She is small but not tiny with an hourglass figure and a large chest. She has a pale, oval face with high cheekbones naturaly round pink lips and a splatter of freckles on the bridge of her button nose. Since she does not have many days off and works full time at the Madden household, she does not have a full wardrobe and instead wears a black dress with lacy white apron.
Personality (at least 6 sentences or 10 traits): She is a shy, slightly antisocial girl who loves learning. She is very organised person who hates if anything she sees is out of place or crooked. She likes animals but doesnt like children or anyone who is dishonest or mean so she doesnt get along with a lot of the people in the Madden household. She is a hard worker but loves spending her time up on the roof or in the conservitory where she loves to gaze at the sky and daydream of oneday going up there. She doesnt like confrontations but will defend her beliefs if she needs to. She has a hot temper and isnt afraid to yell and will do anything to achieve her goals.
Weaknesses (at least 2): not great at talking to other people, will do anything to achieve her goals even if it hurts others, has a hot temper and OCD.
Likes (optional): Astrology, books, flowers, learning, cleanliness, the colors blue, green, red, pink and purple, stargazing and watching clouds, music, singing, animals, stars.
Dislikes (optional): Most of the other people who work at the house, men who believe woman arent equal, spiders, children.
Other: She sneaks into the library at night to read and educate herself because she is not rich enough to be allowed an education. She is an orphan and doesnt know who her parents are. Her only valuable possesion is an Opal necklace that her mother left in her cradle on the steps of the orphanage she grew up in.

The role of housemaid is played by NPCs and it is not an available role but thank you for showing interest.
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!November 3, 2023 12:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Stream said:

LaLuna Azul said:

The role of housemaid is played by NPCs and it is not an available role but thank you for showing interest.

thats ok I just thought it would have been more interesting for the Madden family to have relationships with people outside of the five other family members.

Edited at November 3, 2023 12:29 AM by LaLuna Azul

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us