Wolf Play : White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:22:48 Zombified Breyer
@Poe
I know, I can't believe it. I was also given a Savy Insight.
 Poe
11:20:48 
Anatolian-
Oh lucky you!
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:20:07 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
No way did I just get this from wolf party.
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 14, 2023 04:36 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character list updated!

Before the roleplay starts, each gang needs:
- Leader
- 2nd in command
- 1 Medic
- Minimum of 4 members besides the leader, 2nd in command, and medics.
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 18, 2023 07:28 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Irina
"I'm back bitches."
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
Full Name:
Irina Nikita Anastasia
Name Origin:
Russia
Name Meaning(s):
Irina - "tranquility"
Nikita - "winner"
Anastasia - "resurrection"
Nickname(s):
Rina, Rin,
Gang Alias:
Siren
Gang:
The Sons of Saint
Role:
Desired Role:
Leader
Sexuality:
Demi-Pansexual
Poly/Mono/Ambi:
Ambi
Birthday:
January 14
Zodiac:
Capricorn
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil
Love Language:
Physical Touch, Words of Affirmation
Appearance:
(credits for image go to @Didimdal on picrew.me)
Irina is quite a beautiful sight to lay your eyes on. It's such a shame that she's a vicious person. The woman's aura is negative right off the bat. When one is near, they can just feel that she is up to no good. She has the vibes of a murderer. Her expressions are almost snarky with a little bit of mischief. She walks around with a half smile, as if she's just committed the most heinous crime. Maybe she did. She walks with a cautious demeanor, almost like she's alert and prepared for anything to happen. Despite Irina's bold and ruthless personality, you would think she would be at least tall. But she's not. Irina stands at a height of 5'6" and weighs approximately 130 pounds. However, her height and build has helped her with her stealth and flexibility. She has a slim figure with a small curve at the hips. Her arms and legs are rather lanky with slight muscles. Irina has a soft look to her, mainly in her eyes, that tends to throw people off, unaware of her actions next. Her expressions are quite monotone and apathetic, making it hard for others to read her.
Her skin is an olive pale with scars all over, however only one is visible. She has a nasty scar starting at the middle of her cheek and ending at her chin. She had gained this specific scar in a battle. No surprise. Irina has a thin face shape with an impeccably sharp jawline. Her nose is fairly small and has a slight upcurve to it. As for Irina's eyes, they are usually what people notice first. Whether they are staring in admiration or confusion. Irina was born with heterochromia, which is when your eyes are different colors. Her left eye is colored a piercing blue resembling the ocean. While her right eye is more of a chocolate brown. Some people tend to get lost in her eyes, as they are quite beautiful. Her eyes are typically described as "siren eyes." Irina has thin yet slightly arched eyebrows that are colored a deep black, which matches most of her hair. She possesses long hair reaching around the middle of her back and is very wavy. Her hair color starts as a black and slowly transformed into an ombré leading to a pale red. The same pattern is included upon her bangs that cover a good portion of her forehead.
Personality:
Obsessive | Psycho | Aggressive | Sarcastic | Flirty | Condescending | Manipulative | Liar | Impulsive | Violent | Deceiving | Fearless | Pestering | Apathetic | Monotone | Humorous | Observant | Quiet | Instigating | Fighter | Rebellious | Protective | Controlling | Toxic | Cold
Irina can be known for her obsessive behaviors. Especially in relationships. When she grows fond of someone, she wants them to herself and nobody else. And if she can't have them, she will do anything in her power to sabotage any of the said person's next relationship. Irina can grow to be quite stalkerish. Although, she's slowly growing out of that. She believes that what she is doing is considered "love." As Irina was never truly loved properly, she doesn't know how to love someone in a healthy way. Irina is quite...psychotic, to put it in simple terms. It is believed that her mental disorders play a part in it, but some believe that she chooses to be this way. It is still a mystery to this day. It is very well known that Irina didn't have the best life growing up. She grew up around tons of violence, so that's all she knows. She can sometimes be quite aggressive, even without meaning it. Well, she says she doesn't mean it. Usually, Irina is emotionally and mentally aggressive, in very rare cases does she get physical when in a disagreement. But nobody can put that past her. The woman is known to be quite a sarcastic asshole. Nobody can ever tell when she is serious or not because she is always making smart remarks and having a sarcastic tone to her voice.
Flirting is one of Irina's many skills. She knows exactly what to say and how in order to gain someone's attraction. More often than not, she is simply doing it for fun. Her way of flirting can be very touchy and great amounts of eye contact. Aside from her sarcastic tone, she usually has a condescending tone. Irina truly does not care how anyone feels and will fake it that she does. And her tone says it all. Irina is manipulative. She has a way with words that allows her to obtain what she wants. She is able to put on a fake face that will eventually make others feel bad for her. Little do they know it's all apart of her game. More than 80% of the words that leave Irina's mouth are blatant lies. She has always been skilled in telling others some bullshit story to save her own ass. Or she will just tell you what you want to hear, while she has completely different motives. Irina is often impulsive. She acts without thinking and it usually ends up with her in an unavoidable situation that she has to get herself out of. Most of her impulsive decisions come from rage and impatience. To no surprise, Irina is a violent woman. She doesn't take shit from anybody and is not afraid to go ape shit on you.
It is no doubt that Irina is a deceiving woman. She will make you think she is an innocent being, but she is far from that. Irina will attempt to gaslight your and twist your mind to think differently about her until it's too late. As much as Irina has gone through, she can say that it made her quite fearless. Irina is willing to sacrifice herself for those she cares for, which is not a lot, with no hesitation. She laughs in the face of danger, because she knows that she is the danger. When Irina finds something she wants, she can be quite pestering about it. Irina is no quitter and doesn't plan on being one any time soon. Quitting is for scared losers. More often than not, Irina is known to be an apathetic woman. She has no care for others' feelings regarding her words or actions. Suck it up. As she would say. However, due to this, Irina has always had a problem expressing or caring for her own feelings. Irina is a very humorous woman. She loves to make jokes. Although, she tends to make jokes during serious times. She often gains stares because of this. One thing that has helped Irina, is her being so observant. She doesn't talk much, but instead she listens. She is often able to gain the intel she wants because of her eavesdropping skills. She can typically also tell someone's aura by how they present themselves in front of her.
The woman is an instigator, no doubt. She gets a rise out of seeing others fight. She finds it quite amusing and humorous. Irina will often try to pin two people against each other to get the heat and attention off of her. It is no surprise that she is a fighter as well. Irina enjoys the thrill and adrenaline of fighting. She does not care who she fights with, man or woman. She's gained plenty of combat skills due to her long lasting experience in fighting. Irina can come off as slightly rebellious. She has a mind of her own and if she feels that she is being told to do something stupid, she simply won't do it. Sure, she might face consequences later but she is no kiss ass. An additional trait to her being obsessive is also her being very protective. Irina is aware that she has the capability to protect someone close and she uses that to her advantage. She couldn't live with herself if she let something terrible happen to a loved one. Irina is known to be controlling. The feeling of power is what fuels her. Along with this, is she is toxic. She doesn't know how to sustain a healthy relationship and because of this, she has developed toxic behaviors that she is clueless on how to get rid of. Overall, Irina is a cold person. She doesn't plan on changing any time soon. And it's how she survives.
+ The Moon +
+ Fighting +
+ Power +
Dislikes:
Find out.
Strengths:
+ Lying +
+ Stealth +
+ Combat +
+ Flexible +
Weaknesses:
- Her anger blinds her -
- Running -
- Impulsive -
- Often acts out of rage -
Phobias:
Atelophobia - Fear of imperfection
Atychiphobia - Fear of failure
Emetophobia - Fear of vomit
Philophoboa - Fear of love
Mental/Physical Disorders:
- Heterochromia
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Schizophrenic
Relationship Status:
Single
Interested In:
Open
Significant Other:
Open
Exes:
Open
Children:
N/A
Kin:
Possibly open
Affiliations:
Open
Theme Songs:
After Dark - Mr. Kitty
Panic Room - Au/Ra
Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez
Play with Fire - Sam Tinnesz
Blood//Water - grandson
Other:
Has a strong russian accent
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 18, 2023 10:00 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
M I S E R Y,
Your character is accepted!

Character list is updated!
Roles that need to be filled
- Leader (The Hellhounds)
- 2nd in command (The Hellhounds)
- Member x1 (Sons of Saints)
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 19, 2023 05:04 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Reserve Leader of Hellhounds( Man)

White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 19, 2023 07:11 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
NezStudios,
Reserving that spot for you now!
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 20, 2023 07:54 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

〈 Diyako Newşîrwan Bienvenida 〉

" Zarifçe öl "

Gang: Hell hounds

Role: Leader
Diyako isn't babysitting. That's all you need to know.

Personality:

Appearance: WIP

Relationship status: Open for exs, flings, and sneaky links. But overall, he keeps his "links" secrets.

Sexuality: No one knows, but he likes what he likes.

Other: Huge WIP

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us