Wolf Play : Darkness Descending | Demi-God Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:21:06 Spooky Vah
-WP Click-

Any other gear/decor suggestions (or thoughts)?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:20:45 Bugs || Ed
Sleep well!
 Luna👻
11:20:00 Silver (She/her)
Gonna ragequit for the night-280 moves and one cricking brain!!! Goodnight and I hope you guys have better luck with the event.
 Magnus Bane
11:17:05 Mag/Maggy
Ugh.-.
 Zeraphia
11:15:03 Spooky Vah
Never

XDD you've got this.
 Nevermore.
11:14:44 Never/Nev
Vah

It sadly is sentence I'd never thought I'd say. Now to convince my roommate to put it in a bag.
 Zeraphia
11:14:32 Spooky Vah
Blood

I feel like it depends on the wolf you're putting it on or the other gear/decor.
 BloodWeb
11:13:45 Blood/Nicole
Which is better hades wings or molten wings
 Zeraphia
11:13:39 Spooky Vah
Never

That... is not a sentence I thought I'd hear. But you go freeze that dead duck XD
 Nevermore.
11:13:18 Never/Nev
Vah

yesss, that is the best way to explain it!

I'll be back in a moment. I have to put a dead duck in a spare freezer >.>
 Zeraphia
11:12:38 Spooky Vah
Sakura

Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor is 2-5 hours. You can use a Fertility Figurine to make a wolf give birth now or a Toucan feather once they're in labor.
 Sakura
11:12:14 
how long does it take for ur wolf to have her pups?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:12:10 Bugs || Ed
aw man, sending y'all tons of warm, fiery thoughts
 Zeraphia
11:11:14 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man that sucks!

I feel like when you get cold after you shower, it just lingers in your bones. You just feel cold forever until you can shower again.
 Nevermore.
11:10:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I hate being cold after showering T.T Especially in the winter. I'm in four layers of jackets and I'm still shivering
 Hugs4Bugs
11:08:18 Bugs || Ed
Wolf party let me down :')
-WP Click-
 Existence
11:08:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Why spend 150 mush each wolf when you can feather a wolf xD
 Zeraphia
11:08:09 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh no!! That is so sad. Feeling cold after showering is the worst feeling, I swear.
 Hugs4Bugs
11:06:10 Bugs || Ed
Ahhh, I see
 Existence
11:05:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Speaking of feathers I need to explore the mountains again xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -2
Brown Bear : -2
Water Moccasin : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Darkness Descending | Demi-God Wolf Rp | Open!August 19, 2022 11:29 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve Cadoc offspring as warden?

Edited at August 19, 2022 01:23 PM by Mother
Darkness Descending | Demi-God Wolf Rp | Open!August 19, 2022 01:56 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

[ A G N E Y A ]

Neya
Desired Rank: Khedive, then Magna Imperator

Appearance

Agneya is long and slender, though she does have obvious muscling. She stands at a fair 32 inches: in no way the tallest but still considerably large by regular standards. She weighs average for her size, neither light nor heavy. Just looking at her, it would be hard to tell whether she was any good at fighting or agility -- not built for the latter but seemingly slender for the former, she does not appear to have a forte. However, due to her bloodlines, she is without a doubt a warrior.

Her greatest asset, besides her height, are her claws: long, sharp, and metallic. They are the equivalent of steel, and these are what she uses to start her fires and end her nemeses. They never dull, never break, and never disappoint. They are her secret weapon. Her teeth are long, strong, and sharp, but there is nothing extremely special about them. These, too, are her aid in combat, and she uses them to the best of her advantage.

Agneya is a brightly colored wolf. She is a mix of reds, oranges, and golds. Some creamy white and sooty black make appearances around her frame: her face has a black mask marking and dark ears, and her shoulders and crest are also darker in color, but her underbelly and paws are much lighter than the rest of her. Her tail tip is light but banded by a darker ring. Her coloration is enhanced by the softness and sleekness of her coat: its texture causes the hues to become almost shiny.

Neya has brilliant, burning white-and-gold eyes. They are quite light and, standing out in her darker markings, can be quite jarring. Her expression is usually reserved; this, combined with her stature, causes her to appear unapproachable or even outright mean. This is not the case, though she doesn't try to put on "customer service" smiles often.

Her voice is low and fairly sultry, though it also has a commanding, almost hard air to it.

harsher mannerisms

Personality

Neya is an interesting wolf, personality-wise. While she is prone to chaos and more violent tendencies, she can be quite gentle. This side of her is shown to her packmates, especially those who are young or new. To them, she takes up a more motherly -- or sisterly -- role, and she is much more likely to show greater patience with these wolves. She is loyal to her pack and to her leaders; their commands are fulfilled dutifully and in a timely manner. She is not one to drag her feet regarding anything -- especially orders from higher authorities.

While she may not express these desires out loud, she dreams of becoming an actual mother, one day. After her own passed away, and having seen newer members come in all alone, her maternal drive and craving has grown. However, these feelings are not shared lightly, nor are they honed in upon outside of interactions with yearlings and the like. This female prefers to display a more aloof face, guarding her emotions and being the tough warrior she was born to be.

She is quite creative and innovative -- one of the attributes gleaned from her sire. Agneya enjoys problem solving. She likes to think up useful contraptions for assistance in random tasks, such as a lever to move a boulder or a more efficient way to get from point A to point B. This hobby of hers is also applied on the battlefield: she takes in her surroundings, thinks of all the possible downsides she can, and then works to find ways to turn those detrimental points into advantages.

In the war zone, her fiercer personality shines through. She lusts for blood; carnage and destruction are her friends, and she flirts with death constantly. She is a bit of a warmonger, though she will not goad her packmates to fight each other. Instead, these violence-inducing habits are used on rogues, intruders, and other apex predators who may have happened upon the territory. Neya is protective -- and extremely territorial.

Her movements are calculated and backed with tactical thoughts. She's devious, and she's smart. She does not do things willy-nilly, and those who charge into situations like brazen, bullheaded louts earn no respect from her. This female does things with purpose; there's always a method to her madness.

Agneya loves fire. She was named after it, born with its essence, looks like it. Where others may see chaos and destruction in its dancing tongues, she sees a comforting beauty. Dangerous, yes, but not threatening. She finds joy in creating the element, though she does not do so in a place that could pose harm to her pack. There is no doubt about it, though: Neya is a bit of a pyromaniac and would totally be an arson. She is as unpredictable as the flames, both calming and deadly.

This female also holds grudges. Some are subconscious -- like how she is bitter at her mother over eating the juiciest rib that one time -- and others are very purposeful. She does not trust others easily, especially not regular wolves. While her grievances lie with one individual in that category, the wariness and general feelings of malcontent spread to all of them.

Bloodline

She is the daughter of Cadoc, the god of battle, strategy, crafts, and fire. Her mother, Edragir, was a dispersal female known for her hunting skills.

Abilities

Enhanced Strength: Agneya has greater physical strength than most other wolves. This gives her an advantage in battle, especially when facing off against larger opponents. She has about the same force as a large male wolf in his prime.

Lightning Reflexes: Neya has impeccable reflexes. She reacts quickly and precisely -- another advantage in battle. This makes it hard for her enemies to place good hits on her while allowing her an advantage in offense.

Fire Abilities: She cannot manipulate fire or make it rain from the heavens. She is impervious to it, though, and can walk through it -- even sleep in it -- without being scathed by smoke or flame. Neya can also start tiny sparks, enough of which will cause an actual fire to take shape.

Strengths

+ Her abilities make her an excellent warrior and tactician. She plots, she plans, she fights -- and she's really good at it.

+ She is not riled up easily, maintaining her composure and a level head quite well. Of course, being half war god, she does have a tendency to rile others up, on occasion.

+ When her maternal drive is kicked in, or when she feels like her family or pack is being threatened, her powers amplify (whether this is actually the case, or just because she lets all Hell loose with the aid of adrenaline, is up for debate).

+ She knows when to shut up and tone it down. It's not the most talked-about strength, but to her it is quite important, especially considering her predisposition to revel in violence.

Weaknesses

- She has a regular wolf's endurance, which does not match well with her enhanced reflexes. As her reflexes require speed, she can only rely on them for so long before slowing. She is also not the fastest hunter, for those reasons.

- She cannot register pain as well as others, which means she will fight to the death without knowing it. She does not consider this a strength at all; it has nearly killed her.

- Her hearing, while okay, is not amazing. She hears the sounds of war; softer noises, such as prey's soft breaths, go almost unnoticed unless she is straining. There constantly seems to be blood roaring in her ears, thus making those smaller, more subtle sounds disappear. Not good for hunting.

- She gets antsy if it's been calm and peaceful for too long. She feels wasted in such conditions, though she understands that those are... well... preferable. She just needs more to do during those times.

Blood || War || Adrenaline Rushes || Pups || Pack Life || Woods || Nighttime || Stargazing || Mock Battles || Real Battles || Control || A Small Amount of Chaos

Dislikes

Whining || Lies || Failure || Immaturity || Extended Durations of Silence || Complete Peace || Boredom || Being Helpless

Crush: Open

Mate: None

Pups: None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

I suck at naming things. Halbgötter is the German word for "demigods" but it doesn't sound very packish to me.

WIP

Edited at August 22, 2022 12:49 AM by Mother
Darkness Descending | Demi-God Wolf Rp | Open!August 19, 2022 04:42 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Nicknames:
However, She Is Twenty Years Of Age
The Khedive
Desired Rank:
TBD; Most Likely Satisfied With Their Station
Appearance:
Personality:
When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.
This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.
Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.
This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be on the battlefield, hunting grounds, or just helping with a small problem with her pack. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.
This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime.
Bloodline:
Ankur;
The God Of Life
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Likes & Dislikes:
Crush:
We Shall See
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at August 19, 2022 11:07 PM by Spellbound
Darkness Descending | Demi-God Wolf Rp | Open!August 20, 2022 01:56 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will add both Reservations.
Darkness Descending | Demi-God Wolf Rp | Open!August 21, 2022 12:04 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be expanding her appearance and adding an image, but Agneya is basically done
Darkness Descending | Demi-God Wolf Rp | Open!August 22, 2022 12:35 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us