Wolf Play : Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:21:06 Spooky Vah
-WP Click-

Any other gear/decor suggestions (or thoughts)?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:20:45 Bugs || Ed
Sleep well!
 Luna👻
11:20:00 Silver (She/her)
Gonna ragequit for the night-280 moves and one cricking brain!!! Goodnight and I hope you guys have better luck with the event.
 Magnus Bane
11:17:05 Mag/Maggy
Ugh.-.
 Zeraphia
11:15:03 Spooky Vah
Never

XDD you've got this.
 Nevermore.
11:14:44 Never/Nev
Vah

It sadly is sentence I'd never thought I'd say. Now to convince my roommate to put it in a bag.
 Zeraphia
11:14:32 Spooky Vah
Blood

I feel like it depends on the wolf you're putting it on or the other gear/decor.
 BloodWeb
11:13:45 Blood/Nicole
Which is better hades wings or molten wings
 Zeraphia
11:13:39 Spooky Vah
Never

That... is not a sentence I thought I'd hear. But you go freeze that dead duck XD
 Nevermore.
11:13:18 Never/Nev
Vah

yesss, that is the best way to explain it!

I'll be back in a moment. I have to put a dead duck in a spare freezer >.>
 Zeraphia
11:12:38 Spooky Vah
Sakura

Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor is 2-5 hours. You can use a Fertility Figurine to make a wolf give birth now or a Toucan feather once they're in labor.
 Sakura
11:12:14 
how long does it take for ur wolf to have her pups?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:12:10 Bugs || Ed
aw man, sending y'all tons of warm, fiery thoughts
 Zeraphia
11:11:14 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man that sucks!

I feel like when you get cold after you shower, it just lingers in your bones. You just feel cold forever until you can shower again.
 Nevermore.
11:10:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I hate being cold after showering T.T Especially in the winter. I'm in four layers of jackets and I'm still shivering
 Hugs4Bugs
11:08:18 Bugs || Ed
Wolf party let me down :')
-WP Click-
 Existence
11:08:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Why spend 150 mush each wolf when you can feather a wolf xD
 Zeraphia
11:08:09 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh no!! That is so sad. Feeling cold after showering is the worst feeling, I swear.
 Hugs4Bugs
11:06:10 Bugs || Ed
Ahhh, I see
 Existence
11:05:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Speaking of feathers I need to explore the mountains again xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -2
Brown Bear : -2
Water Moccasin : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 9, 2022 09:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Eon will need his height and weight measurements before he can be accepted.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 9, 2022 09:58 AM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry about that, added!

Imperial Sands said:
Eon will need his height and weight measurements before he can be accepted.

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 26, 2022 06:22 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shilk
Relationships
none
No friends
A brother and mother killed by the terror birds
She doesn't know ift yet but she's tired of lonly and wants
a friend
Appearance
Shilk is a massive spotted tan cat with long fur and huge paws with greenish eyes.
Size
weight: 48 lbs
Size: 960
personality
Sleek-vengeful - sly
Shilk is a cat who you shouldn't- you don't want to cross she is vengeful and will never stop till she tracks you down. She can have words like honey and be your friend while all the while despising you. Even with all this she is a sly and cunning opponent. If you have the chance and somehow become her friend you will have someone who is forevermore loyal willing to talk and forever by your side.
Dislikes: winter, most sabers
Very likes: freinds, the sun,
Dispises: enemies, the terror birds
Life before the terror birds
Shilk had a good life a large territory, with rich prey from the day she moved from her mother she was never hungery. Then they came the birds... They took every thing from her they were the reason for us distrustful personality. Before she was living with her brother a saber with the name of Aolng the birds killed him as they tried to escape. Now Shilk blames herself and will see the terror birds gone even if it costs her every thing again...
pride life
Shilk had always been distance from the other cats not that they would like to talk. Durring the early days she treated every one like a enemy now she's neutral not here or there.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 26, 2022 08:54 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award
Heyo~ Might I reserve one male and on female? c: I will have them up within a day or two.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 27, 2022 10:11 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
D A E V A
DB4-AD65-D-0-A0-D-4-FF0-98-F8-A6-B38-B4-F1989.jpg
Credits to Me.
Size: Large / Tall

Thoughts on Pride Life

She does not like the idea of sharing dominance. She's a solitary creature that likes having her way, but if there is no other hope of survival without the help of others, then she will temporarily join forces.

Appearance

Daeva is a large female, powerfully built, with no short supply of strength or energy. She stands at 42 inches to the shoulder and weighs in aroung 520 pounds. Her two sabers extend a little below her chin, about five inches in length. Her muscling is visible through thick, downy fur, and while she is more slender than others her size, she is still well-muscled.

Her fur varies in length. That around her jaw, neck, upper shoulders, elbows, and hocks is longer than the rest, and her fur shortens as it grows closer to her flanks and sides. Her coloring is a dusky sand base with lighter creamy-white points and undertones. Darker fur covers her back and head, and light, thick stripes run along her back. Bright, intelligent yellow eyes are framed by darker skin and fur. Her tail is present, but it is little more than a rabbit's, as is common for her species. Actually, it could be considered long by some standards, though it is only three vertebrae in length.

Daeva carries herself with ghostly, prowling motions that have a hint of the feline regality to them. Her movements are fluid and may appear slow, though this is really only due to her long legs. Her face carries a smooth, neutral expression when resting, though any assumptions of laziness are dashed by the light in her eyes.

Personality

She, like the majority of her kind, prefers solitude. Daeva is quite capable on her own, having maintained a nice territory for herself since she left her mother and siblings. Daeva is about as ambiverted as a loner can get: she is willing to hold conversations with others, tolerates the presence of another saber, and does not move to instant aggression upon first meeting another. She does, however, remain aloof and is not one to start an interaction unless it is needed. Her interests lie in more solitary activities, such as hunting and napping.

Daeva is a resourceful feline, and she is independent -- unless, of course, circumstances will not allow for her being on her lonesome. Her level-headed mind allows her to keep her calm even in stressful situations, though that levelheadedness does disappear when another nearby is freaking out. Irrational behavior frustrates her, though she hasn't been around many others long enough to truly be affected by it.

She is used to being the only dominant one. The only one. She may still act like it at times and will not take orders lightly. Daeva respects others' space and privacy, and she expects the same treatment. Those who undermine others, or who have their noses in everything, risk getting mauled if they attempt to act like that towards this female. She may be patient for her species, but it doesn't take much to set her off.

Brief History

She had a good sized territory of her own, but it was on the front lines of the terror birds' sweeping attack. Daeva became a dispersal until finding her brother's territory, which kept them safe a little while longer. Eventually, they were pushed out again and they have ended up in the Canyon.

Crush: TBD

Mate: Open

Cubs: Open if she has a mate

Affiliations

Aridam -- Her littermate. They have not really interacted in two years, but the sibling love/hate relationship still runs strong.

Other

None

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 27, 2022 10:17 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

A R I D A M

Image here -- Credits to me once it's up
Size: Large / Bulky

Thoughts on Pride Life

He is extremely hesitant towards the idea. It is a complete 180 from what he has known his whole life, and he knows it will not be an easy -- or peaceful -- transition.

Appearance

This male stands at 44 inches and weighs close to 630 pounds. He is all muscle, though it is well hidden by the sheer amount of fluff that covers him. His fur is thick and long, only getting short on the front of his face and on his lower legs. Aridam's left ear is torn and he has several scars decorating his body, though very few are visible -- again, due to his pelt. Long, thick sabers protrude about seven inches, shiny and sharp.

His coat is an average buckskin base, but his face, back, and much of his torso is covered by a darker, sooty gray overlay. Very faint stripes are visible along his dorsal line, and some spotting appears on his legs. Aridam's claws are long and are darker in coloration. His eyes are a vibrant green-yellow with the yellow flecks congregating around his pupils.

Aridam doesn't walk; he prowls. Everything about him screams predator, from his lean muscling to his glaring optics. He is obviously a fighter and he has won his fair share of battles, most of which have ended in another saber being successfully chased from either their own territory or his original piece of land. He is a handsome male, but he isn't the most approachable.

Personality

He is not the most welcoming of creatures. He was raised to survive and thrive, and to do so on his own. Aridam is territorial and a loner to the core; the only exception to this would be his sister, who he cares for very much. If there were another saber to get close to him, he would do the same for them. His sense of morals is his driving characteristic, and as much as he would like to stay out of anyone else's business, if he can be of help he will help. He annoys himself.

Aridam is a skilled hunter and battler. His light, ghostly steps prove extremely helpful in ambushing anything -- prey, intruder, anything. He is smart, too, and his actions are always calculated precisely. He has never had any need to be ambitious, really, but Aridam has successfully expanded his territory by displacing other sabers. It's mostly done so that he can avoid having irritating neighbors and plenty of space for himself.

He is the king of sarcasm and deadpan, monotonous words. Dry humor is the only humor he will register as being amusing, even funny. Everything else just sounds immature to him, and he can get a little judgy of anothe saber because of it. He's a more sober, subtly snarky individual, ambitious but laid back, adventurous but a homebody, dominant but alone.

Brief History

He maintained a territory in one of the last areas to be run out by the terror birds. He was unaware of what was going on until Daeva showed up; unfortunately, he didn't believe that she wasn't exaggerating the situation until the same came to him. Now, he is in the canyon.

Crush: TBD

Mate: Open

Cubs: Open if he has a mate

Affiliations

Daeva - His littermate. They separated for a time but have rejoined given the current circumstances. They are on sibling terms, so there is both a deep bond and extreme frustration.

Other

None

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 28, 2022 02:56 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award

+ Kuruk +

"bear"

Male

Thoughts on 'Pride Life'?:

Kuruk dislikes the idea of living with others. He was used to his solitary life-style, and finds it quite uncomfortable to have to share every little thing. This large feline isn’t one to speak his mind publicly, and has decided to go along with things for now.

Size:

Kuruk is a large and bulky boy.

Appearance:

{somewhat wip, the basic info is here, but I might add more}

Kuruk shouldn't be considered a massive male saber, he is, in fact, average. He stands at a solid 40 inches and weighs somewhere around 700 pounds. The bulk of his weight is made up of strictly muscle mass, mainly seen around his neck and legs. The fur that decorates his shoulders and underbelly create the illusion of more mass. He is more fluff than anything, a very obvious sign is the fur that drapes from the sides of his face.

Kuruk pelt is decorated with dozens of spots up and down his back and sides, with very small stripes around his face and neck. The teeth protruding out of his mouth rest at a solid 6.5" in length, similar to that of other saber's.

Kuruk's coloration range from muddy browns to a cream, almost off white color. The darkest color that wraps around his body is located along his back and around his eyes. As the color reaches lower across his body it changes from that dark muddy brown towards the cream coloration around his muzzle, legs, and belly. His eyes are a strange greenish-yellow color that dance nicely together around his pupil in random spots.

Kuruk is no stranger to wounds, undeneath his fur he is riddled with multiple scars. Only of his battle scars have gone deep enough to create any horrendous markings on his skin, this scar is located from his cheek to just above the base of his chin. This scar was caused by a territorial dispute between him and another male, a good slap to the face settled that.

credits to me for both images

*teeths are not to proper scale*

Personality:

Ambitious | Introverted | Risk-taker | Irritable | Cautious

Gentle | Arrogant

Kuruk is a proud male, almost overly proud. He isnt scared to flaunt what he's got some of the time. This brute strides, and does not like to show that he's intimidated, though with the rise of the terror birds he has become more docile and less likely to pick a fight.

Kuruk enjoys his alone time, never one to be found socializing often. He prefers to be alone with his thoughts to plan his next move, even if it isnt something important. He isn't the most lively and enjoys sticking to one spot he can call his own. Due to this, if looked at wrong, talked to too early in the moring, or just simply annoyed he will become an irritable brat.

Despite his introverted nature, he would find it enjoyable to call a large territory his own. He acts upon his own volition, and likes it this way. If the opportunity rises he will try his absolute hardest to acomplish his goals.

With this head-strong nature of wanting to get whatever he wants, whenever he wants it can cause him to act without thinking, or just not weighing his options properly. This risk-taking behavior throws caution to the wind. It is but a distant distraction to him, but dont get him wrong, if the task requires any form of planning he will overcompensate and come up with an overly cautious plan that should work.

Brief History Prior to the Terror Birds:

Before the oversized dodo birds took over Kuruk was a happy bachelor. Content with his solitary life, he ruled over his very own plot of land. This large brute was less than kind to intruders, and wasn’t afraid to challenge others. He is now left rather uncomfortable in the canyon.

Crush:

None at the moment, open

Mate:

No one has won his heart, but he’s been with others in the past. He couldn’t really care if he had a mate or not.

Cubs:

Kuruk probably has more cubs than he can count, but he wouldn’t know or care.

Affiliations:

None at the moment, open!!

Other:

c:

Edited at August 29, 2022 10:46 PM by Warwren
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 28, 2022 11:02 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award

{big wip, will be done sometime tomorrow}

~ Shikoba ~

"Koba"

meaning: “feather”

Female

Thoughts on 'Pride Life'?:

Koba doesn't mind the idea. Don’t get her wrong, she loves her alone time, but she appreciates the joined effort to accomplish their goals. She will find it difficult to deal with others and live harmoniously; something she never thought was possible.

Size:

Koba is a medium sized female with shorter legs.

Appearance:

WIP

(credits to both images belong to me)

words words words

Personality:

Brief History Prior to the Terror Birds:

Shikoba quite enjoyed the peacefulness of solitude. She never truly reigned supreme over a territory, a free spirit she’d say. Koba traveled and would never stay in one spot for more than a couple days. She enjoyed the thrill of trespassing, and risking her life in other’s territories. When the birds came it flipped her world upside down, confining her to a small canyon which she now calls home.

Crush:

open

Mate:

Koba has found anyone that has caught her eye just yet.

Cubs:

None, open.

Affiliations:

None at the moment, open!

Other:

none

Edited at August 28, 2022 11:03 PM by Warwren
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 29, 2022 10:30 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be looking over everything here in a bit :) sorry I haven't been terrible active, I've been sick for the past few days.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!August 30, 2022 11:23 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Eon, Daeva, Kuruk, and Aridam are all accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us