Why did the best day so far at work have to become really crappy at home ☹️
 Magnus Bane
11:27:34 Mag/Maggy
Never
No lol
 Urux
11:27:16 Urox
Sakura
Saving you from mods lol - it's great you're selling a wolf! But you need to pop it in the sales chat <3
 Nevermore.
11:26:46 Never/Nev
Vah
Ooh, maybe wings? She looks lovely just how she is

Mag
You alright over there?
 Sakura
11:24:57 
guys i'm selling a wolf!
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
11:21:06 Spooky Vah
-WP Click-

Any other gear/decor suggestions (or thoughts)?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:20:45 Bugs || Ed
Sleep well!
 Luna👻
11:20:00 Silver (She/her)
Gonna ragequit for the night-280 moves and one cricking brain!!! Goodnight and I hope you guys have better luck with the event.
 Magnus Bane
11:17:05 Mag/Maggy
Ugh.-.
 Zeraphia
11:15:03 Spooky Vah
Never

XDD you've got this.
 Nevermore.
11:14:44 Never/Nev
Vah

It sadly is sentence I'd never thought I'd say. Now to convince my roommate to put it in a bag.
 Zeraphia
11:14:32 Spooky Vah
Blood

I feel like it depends on the wolf you're putting it on or the other gear/decor.
 BloodWeb
11:13:45 Blood/Nicole
Which is better hades wings or molten wings
 Zeraphia
11:13:39 Spooky Vah
Never

That... is not a sentence I thought I'd hear. But you go freeze that dead duck XD
 Nevermore.
11:13:18 Never/Nev
Vah

yesss, that is the best way to explain it!

I'll be back in a moment. I have to put a dead duck in a spare freezer >.>
 Zeraphia
11:12:38 Spooky Vah
Sakura

Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor is 2-5 hours. You can use a Fertility Figurine to make a wolf give birth now or a Toucan feather once they're in labor.
 Sakura
11:12:14 
how long does it take for ur wolf to have her pups?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:12:10 Bugs || Ed
aw man, sending y'all tons of warm, fiery thoughts
 Zeraphia
11:11:14 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man that sucks!

I feel like when you get cold after you shower, it just lingers in your bones. You just feel cold forever until you can shower again.
 Nevermore.
11:10:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I hate being cold after showering T.T Especially in the winter. I'm in four layers of jackets and I'm still shivering

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -2
Brown Bear : -2
Water Moccasin : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Ragnarok | OpenAugust 2, 2022 07:38 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved~
Ragnarok | OpenAugust 4, 2022 10:57 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Nira Rendhal

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Daughter of Baldr

Power:

Like her father, Nira is incredibly hard to kill or harm – resisting most things in the world. However, she is less resilient than her father. Rather than being completely invulnerable, she will gain minor injuries such as bruises, cuts, and scratches once struck. Pain isn't much of a problem either, only feeling light stings and "taps" when damaged. Though, this only occurs when hit by most natural things – concerning the injuries, anyway. Man made materials such as most weapons, glass, and steel can still severely damage the girl like they do any mortal. No matter the material, the girl will continue to resist the pain.

Due to being half mortal, she has also lost some immunity to illness. While she finds many of them easier to fight off (specifically the “rare” or “uncommon” ones), they still cause some trouble for her immune system – with the hardest to fight off being common viruses such as the common cold and influenza. Though, she is still completely resistant to most poisons and all venoms.

When fighting another demigod or god, she will sustain harsher injuries. Broken bones, large cuts, and the like. The stronger her opponent, the more damage they will do.

Unlike her father, Nira is nothing more than a background character – living in the somehow-present shadow of his glowing persona. Literally. Few acknowledge her heritage and even fewer know of her existence. To most of the gods, she is nothing but a myth. Then again, she prefers it this way.

For those that know her, she is a generous and protective soul who… rarely expresses her true emotions. At times, she appears unapproachable – especially on the rougher days. Many wonder how she is even related to Baldr due to them being near opposites in many aspects of their personality.

Appearance:

The daughter of Baldr stands on the shorter side of life – just barely topping off at 5’3”. She carries a lean, muscular build which is adept for being a lightweight opponent. The strongest and most apparent muscles are seen in her back, arms, and shoulders. These muscles allow the demigod to have great handle over weapons such as spears, and enables her to throw said spears a decent distance. While not as strong, the muscles in her legs have a good amount of power to them. They do not allow her to jump high in the air, nor do they allow her to run at blazing speeds. Rather, they make up for this lack of remarkable feats by being rather sturdy – preventing her from easily being knocked over and providing a reasonable amount of balance.

Nira has a rather interesting, almost ethereal appearance to her. At first glance, she looks like any normal human. Her skin is a medium shade of tan like a normal human’s, likely accumulated from time spent outside the house. Very few scars decorate her skin, with the only one in plain sight being along her left arm. On the same arm and along her left shoulder, a rich navy blue tattoo covers up this scar. The tattoo takes no distinct pattern, with swirls and bands being the more prominent patterns. Some old norse can be seen among the decorative swirls, depicting the myth that gave her father his famous ability. A stronger version of the power she possesses. No other tattoos mark her skin. However, this is where the normalcy ends and the “ethereal” aspect comes into play. Surrounding the girl is a black sort of glow, akin – in a way – to the light that her own father emits. Some of those that know of her say that – rather than emanating light like Baldr – Nira absorbs and contains the light surrounding her form. When feeling harsh, “negative” emotions (generally sadness or fear), this “dark aura” will expand an inch or two – almost as though it is attempting to sap the color of nearby objects to supply the girl with joy. Though, if one sees her own form start to degrade in color (save for her eyes) it is best to back off a considerable distance as she is thoroughly peeved. This shadow can be nulled in times of peace, where she’s feeling either “positive” emotions or no emotions at all.

The short demigod inherited many of her facial features from her mother, including but not limited to: the shape of her face, hair color, hair length, and lip color. Her face is what many describe to be heart shaped with smooth features and a slightly pointed chin. Her cheekbone cannot easily be distinguished due to this. Her nose is narrow, straight, and short with no bumps or humps in sight. Her lips are like any other human’s and are a natural pinkish color. The lips are almost always in a near-straight line that curves down slightly at the ends – giving her an almost constant, disappointed expression. Long and curly light brown hair frames her face, covering most of her ears. The hair makes a sort of middle, bell-shaped hairline – showing a decent amount of her forehead. The girl’s eyes are almond shaped, and are covered by average-sized eyebrows. The irises of her eyes are pale gold in color, as though they are made of light themselves. Her pupils are a darker shade of gold, rather than pure black. However, the dark gold can be mistaken for a lighter black under certain light. This eye color is the only facial feature that she shares with her father.

The golden eyed girl wears rather generic clothes, seeing as they were mostly dull in color. She generally wears short sleeved shirts, all of which are dyed a cool color – her favorite of which being shades of cyan. To pair with the shirt, she often wears long pants that are generally form-fitting with a tiny bit of wiggle room. The colors of these pants are often dull, being mostly grayscale and leathery-browns. Jeans and shorts are a hard pass in her book. Simple leather boots and running shoes are what she wears for shoes. The only specific clothing item she carries is a hood-scarf. This hood-scarf is not worn like an average scarf, meaning it is not tied around her neck. Rather, it just lays across her shoulders as though it were a necklace and is completely connected – making a sort of 2D cone shape. At the front of the scarf, the cloth simply encircles the girl’s neck. Meanwhile, the back of the scarf dipped down to make a “v” like tip that ended around the middle of her shoulder blades. The hood itself is made of soft, canine fur – similar to the fur found on a coyote or wolf. Again, these scarves were not anything extravagant – with nearly all of them being black or light gray in color. The only flashy articles the girl wears is jewelry, which she has a hefty amount of. Many bracelets, ankles, and rings covered her arms, hands, and legs – all of which were tight-fitting and rarely hit one another. They are flashy, colorful even, but not very expensive – having no pendants or gemstones on them. Well, minus the rings which she wore only three of (at a time). Underneath the hood-scarf resides one of her favorite pieces, a fine leather choker held together by a wolf pendant. The pendant itself was purely silver with no added gemstone or other metals. Gold earrings hung from her semi-hidden ears, holding two short raven feathers on each side. Finally, a sort of “crown” – although it looks nothing like one – rested on her exposed forehead. It too was made of gold which was in the shape of a diamond, and held raven feathers upwards.

Personality:

Hard-Working || Slight Perfectionist || Bookworm || Quiet || Stoic || Straightforward || Protective || Loyal || Generous

“No, no, no. That’s not how it works at all! Did you even study?”

Nira is a hard working young woman, constantly studying, practicing, and training to be the best demigod she could ever possibly be. She does each of the aforementioned tasks with great diligence, granting a great level of focus and time to the craft. She is not afraid to take on tasks that she has no knowledge on, always wishing to learn from said experience. Everything she does is done to what she perceives as perfection – at least to some degree. She is not one who desires something to be perfect to an unhealthy degree. Rather, she sees perfection as being the best she can offer. And if it is not up to her standards… well, there better be someone ready to calm her down.

“A book a day keeps the idiots away.”

During her free time, the ethereal girl can almost always be found reading a book. Any genre is fine with her, as long as it is not inappropriate. Fantasy, mystery, scifi, action, adventure, thriller, and nonfiction are all welcome reads for the girl. She rarely finds any writing to be boring or disgusting, even those that most absolutely despise. However, she heavily prefers romance novels and can be very picky when concerning these books. Though, she’d never tell anyone this. She doesn’t want to seem like a hopeless romantic.

“What is the purpose of talking when silence is so rewarding?”

The light brown haired girl is considered to be a rather quiet person, given the right company. If she sees no reason nor need to have a conversation, there won’t be one. Those attempting to start one will often be let down when they see how little she cares about their words. Only those with similar interests or connections to the girl will find success in starting one. The only stranger who will get her to speak will be those in need, or those throwing petty insults at her loved ones.

“It’s rather simple, really. I don’t. Care.”

The golden eyed woman has a very stoic persona, coming off as uncaring and emotionless to those she just meets. However, this is not her choice. Rather the contrary, actually. If it were up to her, she’d gladly express more of her emotions. But, due to her powers, she cannot openly express herself as easily. She can feel these emotions – albeit, with some level of difficulty – but can never show them unless they are very powerful. That was just the simple cost of feeling little pain. She now cannot feel much at all. As such, she is incredibly straight forward. There is no such thing as beating around the bush for her. After all, that’s just a waste of time that she could be devoting to something actually productive. No matter how harsh her words, she will always express them, and she will do so without remorse if the addressed being becomes upset.

What did you just say about my friend?”

To those who have managed to find a place in this stoic girl’s heart, they will find an extremely protective ally underneath her emotionless exterior. She doesn’t take nonsense from anyone or anything when concerning her friends, even if the offender is "above her." She will gladly get up in the face of the speaker and tell them off. Without fear or prejudice. Taking blows for them is no trouble at all, and she won’t hesitate to do this if her ally finds themselves under attack.

“I may find you annoying at times, but I don't leave friends behind.”

Loyalty always comes with a protective nature. It is only natural. How can one be protective and yet not loyal? Either way, Nira fits this stereotypical grouping. She is devoted to those she considers family and friends. Nothing can persuade her into turning her back on them. However, she is not loyal to a fault. She knows when someone no longer deserves her devotion, and will easily cut ties. But, not without a large amount of remorse.

“Here, take this… Hm? Don’t I need it?… It’s fine. I can get another.”

The “bejeweled” girl is a rather generous being. Unlike her protective nature, her generosity is not limited. It is freely given to anyone and anything she encounters, with the only exception being those with ill intent. Even if it is detrimental to her, the girl will easily give something up to help another soul without expecting anything in return. She doesn’t want the praise, nor a payment to “settle their debt.” She only needs to see their joy. The only thing the girl would not give up is her prized jewelry.

Strengths:

- While not being the best in combat, Nira’s mastery over spears gives her an advantage against long range attackers. She can also keep some close range enemies at a distance.

- The golden eyed girl has a fair amount of stamina, being able to last longer than most. Fitting, considering that her power is used to help her outlast others.

- Due to her powers, the girl is quite resilient to harsh temperatures to some degree, allowing her to wear shorter and lighter clothes than most.

- Being able to tolerate pain is a rather handy ability and allows for the girl to keep fighting even after being struck.

- Having trouble feeling emotions can be beneficial (even if Nira does not see it this way). During battle, the girl would hold little fear or remorse for those standing in her path – preventing her from hesitating with her strikes.

Weaknesses:

- Nira has atychiphobia, the fear of failure. This causes her to have breakdowns when she feels like she hasn’t met her defined expectations.

- Nira is allergic to mistletoe and avoids it like the plague. If she comes in contact with said plant, she will need imminent medical attention.

- The golden eyed girl has very little combat training and only knows how to handle spears. While this gives her some defense against attackers, she cannot deal with hand-to-hand and heavyweight opponents. Close range offenders (such as those with knives and swords) are another story. As long as they don’t get past her spear, she will be able to fend them off. If they do, she will be unable to defend herself and will inevitably be harmed.

- At the cost of her invulnerability, the tan girl has lost the ability to truly express herself. Emotions are harder to feel and only the strongest of them are expressed. This causes her to come off as unsympathetic and unapproachable. This is thought to be an extension of her pain tolerance.

- With nearly all modern weapons being comprised of man-made materials – such as steel – Nira has no resistance to them, and can be harmed like any other mortal.

- A downside to the pain tolerance – aside from the trouble with emotions – is not knowing when you're severely injured. Thus, it is best to check this girl for wounds after each battle in case she cannot sense them herself.

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

- The worst injury Nira has ever received was a broken arm.

- The young woman actually hates her powers. While many can consider them a blessing and incredibly useful, Nira sees them as nothing more than a detriment. After all, it is because of her powers that she had a hard time expressing herself.

- Nira cares very little about social interactions but does not go out of her way to avoid them. As long as the person with her isn’t annoying, she won’t mind their presence.

- The tan skinned girl doesn’t have many outstanding physical traits. With average speed and agility, decent stamina and strength, and great defense – her main tactic in a fight is to outlast her opponent. If that does not work, she better hope they are not using something she cannot resist.

- Nira doesn’t care about what mortals or her fellow demigods think of her. As long as she pleases the higher ups and meets her own standards, she’s fine.

- The girl’s mother was a small business tattoo artist. Nira herself worked as a part-time librarian before receiving her letter.

- The “crown” she possesses is her most prized possession. Thus, she only wears it on special occasions.

~~~

This was actually a rather difficult character ta make (power wise), considering that her father only has a single weakness in his mythology. I feel like I did a decent job keeping her balanced, but I will gladly change her up if she does not seem that way. Her powers are based on the only truly noted aspect of Baldr which comes from the myth about Frigg getting promises from nearly everything to keep him alive.

Edited at August 7, 2022 03:19 PM by High Hills Pack
Ragnarok | OpenAugust 5, 2022 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Daughter of Loki?
Ragnarok | OpenAugust 5, 2022 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

⸻ 『 Neptune 』⸻

Name:

Neptune Cadieux

18 Years || Female || Bisexual // Poly

Role:

Daughter Of Loki

Power:

Ability of Shape Shifting

The power to shapeshift into any living organism, big or small, tiny or mighty. However, unfortunately, because of Neptune's half mortality, the process of shifting is quite.. painful and disturbing. In all cases, as she shifts, her entire body will ache, her chest will feel as if her heart is being ripped out by someone's bare hand. Its quite excruciating, and so she rarely uses this abilities.. only in situations of desperate need. In some, few cases, as she is in the middle of her transformation, the snapping of bones, the tear of flesh, and blood trickling down at her feet has been witnessed, and only to make matters worse, sometimes.. the transformation has "stalled". Stuck in the middle of shifting, its quite a horrid sight.

But nonetheless, a neat ability.. though?

Mimicry

The ability to mimic, or copy ones power. Not to absorb it, or take it away for a certain amount of time, but to copy it.. by contact, Neptune can control the abilities one may have for 48hrs or so, then after time goes by she no longer possess the power. Only by touch can Neptune mimic one's power.

Mind Control

Not the average power one would want, but certainly one should want. The Ability to control someone. However, it comes with its limitations. The only way for Neptune to "control" someone, is to whisper her comand to her victim in order for them to obey, she doesn't quite understand why she can't just say it in their general direction, or scream it at them. It'd be so much easier..

To the general population of humanity, she's a sweet, innocent, lovely darling who's always willing to back you up, and protect you from the darkness of the world.

However, in reality, she's much more cruel. She uses people, manipulates them into doing basically anything for her, uses them till their last dime, and once their purpose is fullfilled or they no longer are useful to her, she throws them away like trash. It's sad really.. all the broken hearts she's shattered, all the dreams and hopes absolutely obliterated. All because of her. But she doesn't truly care, all she cares for in this world is herself. And she's not ashamed of it.

Those who are warned of her, or know her, its in their best interest to steer far clear of her, or she'll wrap you around her finger like a ring. She's a vicicous little bitch.

Appearance:

Standing a clear 5'5 tall, and weighing approximately 129lbs { pounds } this certain woman is quite the sight. In the past, some have called this woman "an angel sent from heaven" or "miracle from above." Her looks? Yes, they say that. Her personality? Well, she is a little too good at faking her personality, no one truly knows how rotten she can be.

Neptune has skin like no one else~ beautifully pale, with no horrid birth marks, freckles, acne, none of the sort. Yes, some of it may be permanent make-up that has miraculously stayed on for oh' so many years, but it is her pure, natural skin-tone. Its flaw-less in her eyes, and she does everything to keep it to its fullest potential, and oh, does she bathe in her beauty.

Hah. You fell for it.

Neptune does not have the perfect skinsuit. Underneath the makeup, and whatever is stained across her smooth fleshsuit, lies scars. Not the pretty, "badass" "ganster" sort of scars. No. Across her back, and left arm, lie wretched scars, one the size of a human's heart, while the rest are small yet still horrifying to the eye. There has been no known description, as she will hide these marks till she lies in her grave. Even then, she'll come back from the dead just to make sure they stay hidden.

What else couldn't go better with Neptune's pale skin-tone than near-white blonde hair? Granted- she has had her hair dyed multiple times with grey streaks, darker grey streaks, white streaks, and sometimes, a few black streaks here and there. Lord.. so much chemicals man. However, all of these dyed-hair appointments have been months, if not years apart, giving her blonde hair a more white-ish look. Not a granny-white haired look, but a.. oh, whats the word, gives her more of a model look~ if that makes sense anyways. Her natural hair has a wave-like motion to it, near the tips are where the curls naturally begin to curl. Unfortunately, because they come to life at the end, there isn't much of a curl. Because of this, Neptune likes to keep her hair down, for everyone to see its true beauty. Nah, she just becomes lazy and doesn't take the energy to put it up all the time. However, it isn't rare to see Neptune pulling her hair into a simple pony-tail, or pushing it back behind her shoulders and out of her face. A girl has to see where she walks, does she not?

Below her beautiful head of hair, she has a set of yellow eyes. Not simple, plain, bland eyes.. they glow with a fierce personality of their own, they speak of a dangerous language no possible person could ever understand. Its intensity is beautiful, its mesmerizing. And Neptune takes pride in that. When one looks into her direction, they can most certainly experience a variety of emotions, however this woman's most seen emotion from her fellow human beings, is absolute horror. It isn't unexpected.. if anything, sometimes, its funny.

Jewelry is a part of Neptune's life. Without it.. she is nothing. Most likely because of the necklace that always seems to remain around her neck. Given to her by god knows who- yet she refuses to take it off, and would die before doing such a thing. A simple silver chain necklace, not one of those bulky ones, a rather soft, and thin chain. Its important to her, more important than the rest of her jewelry. Even her rings, and earrings. That chain necklace is most likely the most valuable thing to her. And she would die if it were to be lost.

{ OC is Mine }

Artwork is credited to { RAVOM @ Picrew }

Personality:

Rude || Cunning || Swift Thinker || Flirtatious || Seductive || Deceitful || Manipulative || Keen || Vengeful || Unforgiving || Spiteful || Malicious || Brutal || Untrusting || Deadly Calm || Intelligent || Wise not to Underestimate || Dark || Callous || Rarely seen with a Genuine Smile || Keeps to Herself || Plays a Pretty Face || Disturbing Mind || Sociopath

WIP

Strengths:

Silent
Endurance
Persuasive
Quick Thinker
Silver Tongue

Weaknesses:

Speed
Brute Strength
PyroPhobia
Strategy
Kindness

Theme Songs:

Open Your Eyes - Disturbed

Fix Me - 10 Years

Affiliations:

PM Me

Family:

Father: Loki { god }
Mother: Unknown { deceased }

Other:

Edited at August 7, 2022 05:16 PM by Covidic
Ragnarok | OpenAugust 7, 2022 11:48 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Frankie Rahman

Sex: Genderfluid

Role: Thor’s Child

Power: Wind Manipulation. Frankie can generate strong gusts of wind and can manipulate the air around him. With these strong gusts of wind, she can push people away, bring objects to her, and even create better attacks by moving wind out of her way to generate more speed and strength. They are still working on perfecting it, but recently Frankie learned he can alter sound waves with their wind abilities to either carry or muffle sound. Although, if Frankie gains a spike in her emotions, the wind around her may act strangely and she will have a hard time controlling it.

Reputation: Known best for being quiet and distant from people, Frankie keeps to himself. Afterall, no one really wants to interact with someone who looks like a goth kid always with earbuds who works as a mortician assistant.

Appearance: With rough, light caramel skin and scarring at every visible point on his skin, Frankie stands at a decent height of five foot seven with good muscle covering his body. Frankie is not super big and buff, but she is proud that she has more of a square body type rather than the more feminine hourglass shape they used to have. With his bigger body, it’s a little surprising how small and bony his hands are, covered in endless scaring, bruises, and swells. Although they do try their best to hide any of their scars under bandages that cover their arms and right leg, one scar that they cannot hide well is the one that is a jagged scar that connects their neck and their jaw.

Frankie’s face seems to be one of imperfections. Her nose seemed to have been broken so many times that it shifted to the right and scared, one of her teeth is missing and leaving a gap on the left side of her face whenever she smiles which is only one reason why she refuses to smile often, and her pale blue eyes have heavy bags under them. Their face is somewhat round although not overtly feminine nor masculine as his dyed black hair with one white streak through it frames his face with his short wolf cut. Cut and bloodied lips are always visible on his features as well as a scowl.

Frankie’s attire tends to vary but they always wear similar clothes. Black and leather is their main trend in particular. With thick black boots with a high platform that gives her at least another inch, Frankie can be heard stomping down a hall well before they are seen. His black leather jacket is easily recognizable and his spiked bracelets and choker are iconic. Her black ripped jeans are often cuffed high enough that her black polka-dot socks are visible. Frankie will sometimes wear black dresses and shirts that end about at mid-thigh, but she often prefers pants because she finds them to be more comfortable even if they grant her less mobility. Frankie also always has his guitar case with the band stickers on the outside, full of loose coins and crumpled cash, a knife and lighter, and, of course, his guitar. Frankie does not wear much jewelry other than their choker, bracelets, and bandages that cover their arms and knuckles if that counts too but they do wear a lot of earrings such as a long raven’s feather earring on their right ear. As a funny little nickname, they even named the ebony raven earring Munin.

Personality: Most people would expect Frankie is cold, rude, and seemingly always angry and they would be right. Frankie never initiates conversation unless it is to poke fun at someone or to spew sass and sarcasm; however if they are involved or forced in a conversation, it will often be hate and annoyance that leaks through their every word. It’s not that she hates people— I mean, she does— but she would just rather not be included in other people’s conversations. The less talking is the better because talking, in Frankie’s mind at least, will only ever lead to people doing their best to hurt you or mislead you. This mindset often leads to Frankie being defensive and closed off. Never the optimist and always the recluse, Frankie has not only developed a wall around themselves but seemingly a genuine fear of letting people close. Whenever Frankie becomes closer to someone and even gets to a point where she smiles and enjoys interacting with them, she will suddenly depend on violent tendencies and argumentative behavior to push others away. Speaking of his violence, Frankie is definitely known for getting into fights. Frankie not only gets into fights but loves to start them, often provoking others into striking first so it seems like Frankie does have a justification for engaging with them. Overall, while Frankie does have a few other characteristics, they only ever seem to reveal their apathy and anger.

Strengths: Close-Quarters Combat, Angering Others, Random Knowledge and Street Smarts, Lockpicking and Basic Theft, and Lack of Fears (except for people)

Weaknesses: Ranged Combat, Working with People, Book Smarts, Using their Powers, and General Apathy for Others

Affiliations: open!

Other: (sorry if the sign-up is a little short. I tend to do short sign ups but really long posts. ^^’)
Ragnarok | OpenAugust 7, 2022 03:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Could I reserve daughter of Hod?

Ragnarok | OpenAugust 7, 2022 03:49 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry all, I've been a tad busy! All characters that are finished have been accepted, and all that are reserved shall be reserved <:
Ragnarok | OpenAugust 7, 2022 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

╔══•●•══╗

Valdis Adler

╚══•●•══╝

Sex:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Daughter of Hod

Valdis is thought of as a secretive, anti-social person that isn’t much for interacting with others due to her tendency to rudely lash out with her words and wallow in her own self-pity. She is very hostile and unapproachable. She is also known to be a follower; she never steps up to take the lead in a difficult situation, instead she’ll let someone else make the decisions.

What comes to mind to those that have managed to befriend her, though, is a friendly and enjoyable individual to be around. She is surprisingly animated and lively with a childish spirit. She treasures those close to her, and will even put them above herself. She only harbors any hostility to people that she’s unfamiliar with; but, she can be fiercely protective of her friends.

Powers:

Valdis has the ability to freely shape and bend shadows to her will. Whether it’s forming them into deadly blades capable of piercing through one’s heart or acting as a wall to protect her from an incoming impact— Valdis can do it all.

In addition, she is able to disappear into and travel through the shadows, which she likes to call, “Shadow Sneaking.” She can use this ability to avoid an enemy, to launch a surprise attack, or even to hide. It’s very convenient, but drains her energy fast.

In the darkness, Valdis’s physical strength, speed, and powers are enhanced. The darker it is, the more powerful that she becomes. This means that during the night or in a shadowy place, she is close to unstoppable. However, during the day she is sluggish and drastically weaker. This is her one biggest weakness.

Appearance:

Valdis is on the short side, only standing at the mere height of 5’4. However, she does have a rather athletic, ectomorph build. With long, slender legs and a short torso, she is made for agility and evasion. Her muscles aren’t huge or bulging, but are well-defined and in proportion to the rest of her body. Her arms are a bit lengthy and have many small, indistinct nicks and scars going across them. She is naturally curvy and attractive, with wide hips, a small waist, and broad shoulders. Her skin tone is light— but, she isn’t pale.

Valdis’s head shape is ovular, coming to a rounded chin at the bottom. Above her chin are her soft pink lips, which are always slightly curved in a bored frown; she rarely smiles. Her teeth are pearly white and in perfect condition with no visible injuries or chips. This girl’s jawline is rather defined with high cheekbones. On her right cheek is a faint yet long scar that goes across the bridge of her small, feminine nose. Her round eyes are a cold, dark glacier of blue that almost never show any emotion; when they do, it’s very brief. When she uses her power, they turn a magnificent shade of purple. Valdis’s eyebrows are almost rectangular, coming off to a sharp point near the ends.

This girl’s hair is straight and thin, with no waves or curls in it. It’s very well taken care of, always glossy and stunning to look at. Her hair is so long that it surpasses her waist and almost drags on the ground, though, it’s very easy for it to get caught on things.

Personality:

Secretive || Mysterious || Pessimistic || Lonesome || Untrusting || Anti-Social || Quiet || Cold-hearted || Rude || Self-Pitiful || Brutally Honest || Protective || Loyal || Childish || Innocent || Can Be Friendly

TBA

Strengths:

Darkness: Valdis’s abilities (physical strength, speed, powers, etc.) are significantly enhanced depending on how dark it is, making her close to unbeatable during the night.

Weapons: Valdis excels in weapon usage, especially with a knife. Even without her powers, she is a formidable opponent to mess with.

Combat: Between the strength of her powers and her immense skill with weapons, Valdis is very difficult to take down in a fight.

Agility: Valdis is fast, evasive, and easily able to avoid anything thrown at her.

Weaknesses:

Light: This is Valdis’s biggest weakness, since she is a user of Shadow Manipulation. With the lack of darkness, she can’t use her power. She also grows sluggish, sickly, and weak in the light, so she's significantly worse at combat.

Stamina: Valdis’s stamina isn’t great, so, she can’t hold out for long during a fight, run a lot, or face multiple opponents.

Trust Issues: Teamwork is not one of Valdis’s strong suits, since she is so untrusting of other people. She will always insist on doing things alone, which makes her extremely difficult to work with.

Pain Intolerant: Valdis is intolerant to pain, meaning, she’s much more sensitive to it than other people. A small scratch will hurt her almost as much as alcohol on an open wound, and it can be distracting.

Affiliations:

TBD

Other:

Personality is a wip

Ragnarok | OpenAugust 18, 2022 03:31 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh