Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:41:38 
Forest

Hello! How is it going?
 Forest Shadows
09:40:02 
Wolflocke

Oh yes the feeding and battle training is easy, it's just all of the new pelts and the breeding for weight and excellent ratings. It's quite complicated now!
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 19, 2022 08:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~⥈~~

Name

Seraphine Stelear

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual

~~⥈~~

Class

Conjuration

Magic

Fire conjuring/manipulation. She can generate fire and heat, although it can and will likely hurt her if she isn't careful, as she is in no way resistant to her own fire. Seraphine is actually surprisingly powerful for a standard mage, although she's not at the level of raw power of a noble or a royal. She has hope that, with some more training, she will eventually reach an equal level of power to many of the nobles.

Familiar

A red fox named Sienna

~~⥈~~

Appearance

With sunkissed tan skin and intelligent eyes, Seraphine can be described as beautiful by most people. She attracts rather a lot of attention from men and women alike, and is pretty comfortable taking advantage of this good fortune of hers. Her skin is smooth and lovely, marked by many freckles over her nose and cheekbones that grow less frequent over the rest of her body. Small scars dot her body in various places, including one through her right eyebrow from a fight she got into when she was a teenager.

Seraphine is blessed with gorgeously defined facial features, the kind that belongs to a villainous seductress or a striking model. Her face shape is that of a defined heart, her cheekbones are high, her chin and jaw defined, and nose pointed ever so slightly. Her eyes, large and upturned, are a deep, warm brown that holds a certain mischievous intelligence. They are framed by thick, dark lashes and above them sit strong brows with a distinctive arch that makes her look slightly angry most of the time.

Seraphine’s small mouth is vaguely catlike in its shape, with the naturally downturned corners but slightly raised middle. She has full lips, with a defined Cupid’s bow, and a slight part between them. Through this, one can see the slight gap between her front two teeth, something she has stubbornly refused to correct since roughly the age of twelve. Her smile is more of a mischievous smirk, being slightly lopsided and continuing the catlike look.

Framing her beautiful face, she has long, thick hair. It is a slightly unusual color, being a vibrant reddish orange tone. It is healthy, wavy, and soft, falling in long, thick tresses down to her hips. She is quite proud of her lovely hair, and enjoys the slightly tousled look it tends to have, due to her frequently running her fingers through it when she is thinking, nervous, or frustrated.

Curvaceous is the main term used to describe Seraphine’s body. She has wide hips, which hold most of the weight on her body, and she is very much a pear or spoon shape. She has a reasonably large bust, although she carries much more of her weight lower, being more hip heavy than anything else. She has fairly chunky legs, carrying most of both her fat and her muscle in them. Her arms, hands, and waist are small and slim, with long, thin fingers. Her body has a fair bit of muscle tone, due to spending much of her time running around, climbing things, and doing otherwise physical activities. She has most of her definition in her stomach and thighs. She definitely doesn’t have six pack abs, due mostly to not bothering with the necessary diet, but she does have a decent amount of definition in her abdomen, and quite a lot in her thighs. Her height is a bit below average, standing at approximately 5 foot 2.

Her voice, smooth and surprisingly low for someone so small, and is quite pleasant to listen to, although it tends to be much quieter than she would like, prompting her to yell at times in an attempt to be heard.

~~⥈~~

Personality

‘Firecracker’ is a term that has been used to describe Seraphine many times. She has a very hot temper, and is known to get very loud when someone pisses her off. Because of this, she is quite snarky and tends to pick fights easily. She has a sharp tongue, and will spit a variety of insults when she’s angry enough. She can be a bit on the vicious side and holds grudges strongly, though she is even easier to anger if someone insults one of her friends.

Even if she isn’t angry, she is known to be sassy and sarcastic. She likes to tease and joke with people, particularly those she takes a liking to. Shit-talking is something of a love language for her, although it is only really intended playfully in this context. With people she likes, this is usually paired with a playful smile and often followed by praise, affection, and other indications of her adoration.

Seraphine is someone who thrives on adventure and new experiences. She struggles to stay in one place for longer than a short period of time and gets extremely restless if she is not kept occupied. Due to this, she is often considered to be a bit of a difficult person to deal with, and finds herself in trouble quite frequently, either because she got bored and did something reckless intentionally, or because she simply has incredibly weak impulse control.

Despite her impulsiveness and constant need to be occupied by something, she is shockingly intelligent. She may lack common sense, but she certainly isn’t lacking for wit and cunning. She learns incredibly quickly, and studies just about anything she can, with a particular preference for reading books and working on anything mechanical. She also enjoys creating and solving problems, usually ones that involve her doing stupid things.

Aiding her in her escapades and troublesomeness is her intense creativity. Her ingenuity is frankly impressive, and only adds to the striking and surprising nature of her intellect. When she isn’t causing problems for the people around her, she does have some creative hobbies, such as painting and drawing, hence why she has paint and ink on her hands and fingers most of the time. In addition to this, she enjoys music and dancing, although she isn’t particularly talented with any instruments. She is quite a skilled dancer, however, and is also quite agile, making her good at climbing things, acrobatic activities, and parkour.

Confidence is absolutely not something Seraphine is lacking for, with her love of snark and a good verbal battle. ‘Confidence’ may even be an understatement, in fact. Arrogance might be the better term for it. There is almost never a time that Seraphine doesn’t act as though she knows what she’s talking about or doing, and she tends to be quite disobedient as a result. She can’t be expected to carry out an order if she does not see the reason behind it. In her mind, at least.

For all her flaws and problems, Seraphine does have, to her credit, a very loving personality. In spite of her fears of abandonment and commitment, anyone she likes or holds admiration for is given all of her love and care. She can be incredibly supportive and kind, and go almost too far out of her way to show this to friends and loved ones. Seraphine wears her heart on her sleeve, and emotions, both good and bad, are almost always genuine with her. She will protect her friends with everything she has and be the first one to step up to pick a fight with anyone who threatens someone that she cares for.

Strengths

Seraphine’s strengths lie in her intelligence and mechanical skill, as well as her agility and her surprising strength.

Weaknesses

Most of Seraphine’s weaknesses lie in her stubbornly individualistic personality. She cannot be kept focused for long, and is quick to find her own form of entertainment. Additionally, her quick temper and lack of social skills cause her to struggle with a lot of activities.

Art, science, music, dancing

Dislikes

Socially needy people, studying history, cooking, any situation where she is lacking in entertaining activities

~~⥈~~

Family

Adrian Stelear - Father (Adoptive) - 50

Danica Stelear - Mother (Adoptive) - 47

Friends

Open

Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 19, 2022 04:59 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Evangeline Morgana Serkonos

Orientation: Biromantic asexual

Role: Noble

Magic Class: Gravity

Power:

-Gravity manipulation. Can reduce the force of gravity so that the person or object is light and can jump great distances, or enhance it so an object is impossible to pick up or a person’s bones are crushed from the force pulling them down.

-Can control her own gravitational field. This mainly can be used to pull people or objects towards her or repel them away.

Appearance: Evangeline stands about 5 foot 7 inches, and has a lithe, athletic frame. Her shoulders are somewhat broad, and her body is leanly muscled, though she does have a bit of a tummy. She has a lovely hourglass figure with curvy hips and a generous bust in the realm of a C cup. Evangeline is right-handed and has neat, concise handwriting that wouldn’t be easy to distinguish from a typed font. Her fingers are delicate, with nails on the longer side that are often painted with different arcane sigils against an indigo background. Evangeline has naturally pale skin that tans to a warm ivory with undertones of sienna. Her lips are full and the color of pink lavender, with a full cupid’s bow for the top lip and a slightly thicker lower lip. She usually smiles tightly with her mouth closed, and only smiles with teeth when she’s truly overcome. Her nose is typically straight, with the barest hint of an upturn at the end. Evangeline’s overall face shape is square, with a strong jawline and blunt chin. Her eyes are steely gray and tilt upwards at the outer ends, and are topped by fine, well-manicured brows with a slight yet noticeable arch. Finally, Evangeline has very long and thick hair which reaches her mid-back. Her locks could best be described as type 2a, with just the barest hint of a wave to them. The hair is gingerbread in color with reddish highlights like cinnamon, and typically worn loose. When Evangeline is playing a sport or engaging in some other activity where her hair needs to be out of the way, she puts it up in a high ponytail or braids it back.

When it comes to clothes, Evangeline favors warm, dark colors with the occasional dark blue or green. She prefers pants to dresses and skirts, and usually wears dark brown leggings with a long, sleeveless rusty red tunic to casual events. Most of her clothing is heavily embroidered in grey or black, and she wears ashy grey leather boots with the majority of her outfits. On colder days she'll bring out a hip length cape or a furry vest.

Personality: Loyal | Insecure | Sarcastic | Ambitious | Reserved | Protective | Meticulous | Dutiful | Eloquent | Gentle | Nonjudgemental | Cynical |

Evangeline, or Eve as she’s called by her friends, is a very polite and aloof young lady. She has impeccable manners and rarely if ever raises her voice or shows that she’s angry or upset. She has a dry wit that is never used for crude or lowbrow jokes, and if one was made in her presence she would simply raise a disappointed eyebrow. Eve rarely makes the first move in a conversation due to shyness, but it usually comes off as condescension. However, in truth all of this is a mask. In private and with people she’s comfortable with, Eve is exceedingly sarcastic and smiles easily and often. The expectations of her family and the reputation of her house weigh on her, and the intense pressure she feels to make her family proud can’t be alleviated by any gravity magic, no matter how powerful. Her father resents her for not being born a boy, and considers her only use to be to marry a member of the royal houses and bear a son. Because her father was so stingy with praise, Eve has become a perfectionist. She is meticulous and detail-oriented, but exceedingly insecure and prone to latching on to anyone who shows kindness to her. Additionally, the mandate to seduce a member of the royal families has alleviated her already strong anxiety and aversion towards romantic relationships. However, Evangeline secretly harbors a desire to forget the nobles and their power struggles, and instead become a member of the legendary Mystic League. Her mother has encouraged these dreams, albeit quietly and out of her husband’s hearing. Finally, Evangeline is extremely protective towards those she cares about, and any unkind words or deeds towards them will be met with swift retribution.

Familiar: Chima is Evangeline's European Wildcat, but she also has a pair of brown feathered wings sprouting out of her back. Chima is capable of flight, and larger than a normal European Wildcat by about 20%.

-Reading

-Sports

-Brewing potions

-Collecting plant components for spells and potions

-She likes Enchantment and Abjuration spells, but she really doesn’t have any talent for them

Dislikes:

-Physical sparring, violence in general

-Blood and other injuries, she has a weak stomach

-Divination and Astronomy type classes

-Heights, sure she can fly without a broom, but it has always freaked her out

-Anything to do with sex or kids, the fact that her father basically sees her as a broodmare for the next male heir to the family has not warmed her to motherhood and pregnancy at all

Family: Her father, Lord Sebastion Atticus Serkonos, and her mother, Lady Nicoletta Revanche Serkonos née Belmont. Evangeline is an only child, though she has a few cousins her age that she rarely sees.

Betrothed: Open, I hope to develop it in the roleplay but if you want to PM me and discuss things that would be cool

Crush: See Betrothed

Lover: See Betrothed

Exes: None
She's finally done!

Edited at July 19, 2022 06:45 PM by Shadows in the Mist
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 22, 2022 12:31 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
All completed forms are accepted. <3
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 22, 2022 02:11 AM

Meian