Bugs,
I have some!
 Continental Wolves
04:55:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Old Fart
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)
 Eternity
04:49:48 ET
I still have two from last year. It's hoarding time.
 Windcrest
04:49:38 Wind, Lavender
Does anyone else also use their Charon's Blessing the moment they get one besides me? XD
 starmutt
04:49:19 marsh | they/it
they'll skyrocket like 6 months from now lol
 Sabbath
04:48:03 Rook
I'm laughing at how cheap raven feathers are right now, but towards the end of the month they will absolutely skyrocket
 onepunchman
04:46:09 
Arachne
that's happened to me like twice now LMAO

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +4
Copperhead : -4
Ermine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 10:31 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Free-Claw12 said:
Done is there anything you would like me to add, had to rush this was really busy lol //
Pack name - Free-Claw12
Pack number - #2777558
Character name - Theo Black
Age - 22 turning 23
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual (gay) and poly
Role - Member
Appearance -
Theo is a rather short male that only reaches the height of a young female with is 5'4 or 5'5, He has slight muscle running down his arms and back. He has a faint line of a six-pack covering his lower stomach though he doesn't like to talk or show it off to others. A feature that helps him stand out is his bright blue eyes with hints of green swimming around in them, his light brown hair reaches just above his ears with a silver cross hanging down, for his second percing he has a LGBTQ+ flag also on his ear.
For clothes he normally wears a white and brown button up shirt that is tucked into ripped black skinny jeans that show of his leg muscles. His belt that he wears with both clothing styles is a blacblack leather belt wrapped in snake skin. He has a couple of braids in his hair and white gloves wrapped perfectly around his wrist and hands, giving him that overall cute but sexy look for a cowboy. For special occasions he wears a pure white shirt with a white over coat that reaches his mid thighs and brown jeans that also hug his legs nicely with black gloves that only wrap around the palm of his hand.
Like all great cowboys and girls he has a secret to hide away or a story that has changed his life. A large scar runs down the top right of his shoulder blade to the bottom left of his v-line....the story behind this Journey can only be told by Theo's close friends or by the man himself...but as if he would tell you.
Personality -
To outsiders and newcomers Theo is rather two-faced and mysterious always keeping to himself and observing them from afar, only ever talking to them when he is forced to by a higher rank or when the situation they are in calls for him to. Trust and respect is hard to earn from the male as he believe it needs to be earned not just wanted. Outsiders and newcomers quickly learn that the male has traits that are rare for example his which thinking, leadership skills, and his stealth always able to get out of the toughest of situations with no problem at all.
To close friends and family he is completely different from the attitude of a two-faced mystery he changes to that of a kind, protective and cuddles male always wanting to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed. The male finds it hard to show emotions in a crowd of people he doesn't know so receiving a hug from him in public is rare but full of affection and emotion for the friend or family member. His protective side only shows itself when his family or friends are threatened or hurt, putting his safety behind him to save those he cares about. Having that male close to you is a get gift and also something that will help you in the long run, as he will make sure you are never alone.
Both of this personality descriptions of the male is true it all depends on who he is around and what and how they treat him to gain the males trust or respect the easiest way to do that is to prove yourself to the gang or to give him your trust and respect and after awhile he will trust you back in the long-run.
Strengths:
- Quick thinker:
Ever since he was young that male could always hold his ground and get out of sticky situation that stopped him.
- Leadership skills:
Having natural leadership skills is something he tends to hide from showing.
- Stealth:
Having a small frame helps with that, he has been training ever since he was a kid.
-Speed:
Training and running away from the crimes he has donrle since he was a kid.
Weaknesses:
- strength:
He trained himself in stealth and speed strength was never an option to him
- Water:
Issues from his past, he can swim but water is a big no-no
- His friends and horse: They are the only things he has left in this world he will protect them even if it means ending his own life.
Equipment:
- Lasso
- A designer hand knife
- Two revolves
- A large knife he keeps attracted to his back
- A hat made out of the skin of a white fox
Horse -
He owns a semi wild mare with a beautiful far coat consisting of a pure white main coat with dark brown patches scattered around her body. Her attitude is that of a wild horse only ever letting the male ride her she is known of backing other off her back that have tried to ride or steal the mare. She is mostly seen beside the male always trying to follow him around or in a feild not to far away. He has a special whistle for his horse that she comes running to.
Affiliations - Open
Crush - Open
Significant other - Open
Other -
Pm me if you want to be something to the male

please keep in mind the roleplay is set in the 1800s, there's details not realistic to the timeline and i'd appreciate if those were fixed before i accept him ^^
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 10:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry sure thing!!

Blissful said:

Free-Claw12 said:
Done is there anything you would like me to add, had to rush this was really busy lol //
Pack name - Free-Claw12
Pack number - #2777558
Character name - Theo Black
Age - 22 turning 23
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual (gay) and poly
Role - Member
Appearance -
Theo is a rather short male that only reaches the height of a young female with is 5'4 or 5'5, He has slight muscle running down his arms and back. He has a faint line of a six-pack covering his lower stomach though he doesn't like to talk or show it off to others. A feature that helps him stand out is his bright blue eyes with hints of green swimming around in them, his light brown hair reaches just above his ears with a silver cross hanging down, for his second percing he has a LGBTQ+ flag also on his ear.
For clothes he normally wears a white and brown button up shirt that is tucked into ripped black skinny jeans that show of his leg muscles. His belt that he wears with both clothing styles is a blacblack leather belt wrapped in snake skin. He has a couple of braids in his hair and white gloves wrapped perfectly around his wrist and hands, giving him that overall cute but sexy look for a cowboy. For special occasions he wears a pure white shirt with a white over coat that reaches his mid thighs and brown jeans that also hug his legs nicely with black gloves that only wrap around the palm of his hand.
Like all great cowboys and girls he has a secret to hide away or a story that has changed his life. A large scar runs down the top right of his shoulder blade to the bottom left of his v-line....the story behind this Journey can only be told by Theo's close friends or by the man himself...but as if he would tell you.
Personality -
To outsiders and newcomers Theo is rather two-faced and mysterious always keeping to himself and observing them from afar, only ever talking to them when he is forced to by a higher rank or when the situation they are in calls for him to. Trust and respect is hard to earn from the male as he believe it needs to be earned not just wanted. Outsiders and newcomers quickly learn that the male has traits that are rare for example his which thinking, leadership skills, and his stealth always able to get out of the toughest of situations with no problem at all.
To close friends and family he is completely different from the attitude of a two-faced mystery he changes to that of a kind, protective and cuddles male always wanting to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed. The male finds it hard to show emotions in a crowd of people he doesn't know so receiving a hug from him in public is rare but full of affection and emotion for the friend or family member. His protective side only shows itself when his family or friends are threatened or hurt, putting his safety behind him to save those he cares about. Having that male close to you is a get gift and also something that will help you in the long run, as he will make sure you are never alone.
Both of this personality descriptions of the male is true it all depends on who he is around and what and how they treat him to gain the males trust or respect the easiest way to do that is to prove yourself to the gang or to give him your trust and respect and after awhile he will trust you back in the long-run.
Strengths:
- Quick thinker:
Ever since he was young that male could always hold his ground and get out of sticky situation that stopped him.
- Leadership skills:
Having natural leadership skills is something he tends to hide from showing.
- Stealth:
Having a small frame helps with that, he has been training ever since he was a kid.
-Speed:
Training and running away from the crimes he has donrle since he was a kid.
Weaknesses:
- strength:
He trained himself in stealth and speed strength was never an option to him
- Water:
Issues from his past, he can swim but water is a big no-no
- His friends and horse: They are the only things he has left in this world he will protect them even if it means ending his own life.
Equipment:
- Lasso
- A designer hand knife
- Two revolves
- A large knife he keeps attracted to his back
- A hat made out of the skin of a white fox
Horse -
He owns a semi wild mare with a beautiful far coat consisting of a pure white main coat with dark brown patches scattered around her body. Her attitude is that of a wild horse only ever letting the male ride her she is known of backing other off her back that have tried to ride or steal the mare. She is mostly seen beside the male always trying to follow him around or in a feild not to far away. He has a special whistle for his horse that she comes running to.
Affiliations - Open
Crush - Open
Significant other - Open
Other -
Pm me if you want to be something to the male

please keep in mind the roleplay is set in the 1800s, there's details not realistic to the timeline and i'd appreciate if those were fixed before i accept him ^^

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 21, 2022 02:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry to ask-but was I added yet?

Edited at June 21, 2022 02:52 PM by North Side Wolves
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 26, 2022 12:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How's that?! ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups