Wolf Play : Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups Open
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
05:03:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I dont want to go to work 🙃
 Lazy Kingdom
05:02:52 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to a laid back Rp! Any topic works <3!

Please PM me! :D
 Hugs4Bugs
05:02:13 Bugs || Ed
oh wow that's a cool one
 Midnight flight
05:01:30 Midna
-WP Click-

Keep or auction off?
 Zeraphia
05:00:03 Spooky Vah
Emmet!

How are ya?
 Hugs4Bugs
04:57:07 Bugs || Ed
Didn't think it was, oof
 Hugs4Bugs
04:56:55 Bugs || Ed
oh did that count as a sale?
 Midnight flight
04:56:08 Midna
Bugs,
I have some!
 Continental Wolves
04:55:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Old Fart
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Red Fox : 0
Black Panther : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 11, 2022 11:58 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Mircea -
Sexual Orientation:
He is interested in men.
Appearance:
This Art is credited to the lovely, Tenebris Umbra. I will steal your soul if you steal my babie's art 🙂
On first inspection of this young person the first this you notice is his stature. He is of average height for a man, being 5'7 (170cm) and will probably end up being 5'9 (173) when he's done growing - he still gets teased about his height. That's probably why he prefers to wear shoes with a little heel to them to make him taller. And he hates being used as an arm rest for someone else. The next thing you would notice is his build - this young man weighs around 134lbs on a good day so he's rather light on his feet. This man has well sculpted calf muscles and healthy thighs to go with them - you can tell he puts his cardio it. He has muscles in his arm due to training with rock climbing and other physical outside sports. Hos hard work is shown through his defined collarbone and shoulders. He has a few beauty marks on his shoulder as well. His body is a combination of agility and an appropriate amount of strength - he has the ability to be nimble and fast on his feet due to his lighter body and training. While he is is rather good physical combat, he won't be as strong as someone bigger than him yet he will put up one hell of a fight and he will do down swinging. Also because his mother wanted him to use himself to his fullest he found himself to be quite flexible - able to do splits, somersaults , and able to do flips. This lead to (much to his mother'a shock) him jumping off buildings sometimes.

His face can be described as a sharp and angular, with high cheekbones that give him a dignified air about him. His eyes are sharply shaped and always seem to have either annoyed or apathetic appearance. The color of his eyes are quite stunning, being an amber color : Not quite dark enough to be brown, nor light enough to be yellow. His eyes is a lovely mixture of yellow-brown with a golden hue to it. They are framed by long and dark lashes, which adds even more to his beauty. And in the corner under his right eye he has a beauty mark. His lips can de described as full with his upper lip being a darker reddish-brown and the bottom one a softer shade of pink. He has two piercings on each of his ears where he likes to wear earrings along with a nose piercing. He has a rather large nose bridge with a big button nose. If you notice his expressions you see his nose crinkle in disgust or annoyance at times it's quite interesting to see. His face hardly ever gets acne due to it not being so oily, but he does get it when he has eaten too much sugar - and also because he makes sure to take good care of skin.

He has dark inky black hair that is quite long , it currently is hip-length and close to being waist-length hair. His hair is very coily and healthy, it's a pain to take care of his hair at times but he makes sure to do his very best to take care of it. He likes to do different styles with it including ponytails, braids, buns, and other updo hairstyles. However as of late he keeps his hair straight so it's easier to manage due to his future occupation. Another thing is he likes to decorate his hair with jeweled hairpins and other pretty trinkets to make it even more pretty. This male does not like anyone touching his tresses and you can expect to get slapped if you touch his hair without permission. His hair matches his skin tone quite nicely - he can be described as having a mixture of a medium bronze and sienna skin with red undertone. It's due to his time outside along with it being his natural skin tone, in summer and spring he appears darker in tone but in fall and winter he seems more pale and how to say more bright looking. His skin is rather smooth albeit the some of pads of his fingers are a bit rough due to pricking them from sewing and other activities.

A few other things to note about him is that he is very androgynous appearing. Having more masculine features like the sharpness to his face and deeper brown bones yet also having traditionally "feminine" features with his hair being longer, fuller lips, and a rather appealing waist and body shape. From being the first thing you'd notice would be the long hair and waist and curvature of his hips and other assets from behind. So you'd probably thing - oh it's a woman wearing pants. But then he turns around you see the face and chest you realize he may be male but then again the jewelry he'll be wearing will make you question again. Overall he likes to confuse people with his gender at times, it's quite fun.

THIS GORGEOUS PIECE is credited to Pack #280337. THANK YOU FOR THIS HOT PIECE
Personality:
Cea is often considered to be “quiet,” but that’s not because he doesn’t like people. He just doesn’t like to talk about trivial things. He can be a passionate person who wants to make the most of his days, so he' d rather not waste his time with a shallow conversation. If you want to find out how fascinating an he can be, simply ask him an intelligent question about a topic that he cares about. There are few things that make him feel more vulnerable than having people snooping into his life. When he feels under attack in this way, he will go to great lengths to protect his personal boundaries. Nosy people and intrusive questions are intolerable to him but, by the same token, he will never pry into other people’s business either. He, above all, understands other people’s right to keep their privacy. He has certain elements of his life that he may be willing to share with others but a whole lot more that he prefers to keep private. By setting his own boundaries in this way, he won’t find himself tricked into accidentally giving out more information about yourself than he originally planned to, whether to a friend, family member, co-worker, or anyone else he comes into contact with. He is in control of the topics he's comfortable speaking about and are is master of choosing carefully both the words he use and to whom he speaks to. Cea prefers to have deep friendships with only a handful of people. He may not open up to everyone who wants to small-talk, but the people he's close with and know him very well and develop real friendships with him. He finds it hard to strike up a conversation himself and be social with strangers in general. However, if you stick by him and persist in your quest for friendship he'll grow to become fond of you.

He always seems cold. Always having an unimpressed look in his eye or just a neutral expression on his face. If one tried to make small-talk with him(unless it's something that mildly interests him.) , they'd find themselves on the end of his sarcastic or annoyed remarks. In a way some around him thinks he hates people (and sometimes he does, but those close to him don't apply. They're superior.) Now like everyone, he'll have his favorite person who he may fuss over more or care about. But again, humans annoy him (at times.) If he considers you a friend, he'll notice the small things : your interests, your favorite color, favorite flower, remember your birthday. You know he might show a rare amount of affection with a gift or if he gives a smile or laugh. He also notices your mood, and if you're down he'll try subtle ways of cheering you up or finding out what's wrong. With his friends he's more open : showing his sarcasm, witiness, can be quite comical(though unintenitaly), and even cry or show weakness. To those outside he appears aloof, mysterious and disconnected from them. However, this will change if someone is talking down to his friend. But like mentioned earlier it just takes effort to get to know him.

This male has many interests: dragons, mythology, folklore, alchemy, and some other umentioned things. He's highly intelligent, and finds stimulation in reading and other things that stimulates him. He is highly adaptable and proves others wrong by showing what can be done regardless of the complications or restrictions placed upon them. He is able to change his own behavior in order to cope more effectively with his environment, or make changes to the environment he's in. However, he doesn't like changing who he is, but if it's an absolute necessity he will. He doesn't have an impulsive behavior but expresses self-control in most matters. He has a certain calculating or distracted look in his eye when hes planning something or coming up with tactis. He has quite the eye for finding out things about others and remembering them. Making a mental or physical list of their strengths and weaknesses. He has quite a witty humor due to his verbal intelliegence. While he may be book smart and sometimes street smart, when it comes to emotions he can be quite confused.

This male can be described as very composed. He rarely if ever loses his temper. Yes, he'll give a witty or snide remark but never something out of anger. He also always seems to have a serene expression on his face. It's hard to read him at time, but when he hasn't had any sleep you can tell from the dead look in his eyes and annoyed face. He has odd quirk, like when he's upset he wrinkles his nose in disgust or horror. He seem's very chill, but that's when you don't know him very well. If one knew him well then they'd understand the underlying chaos and craziness in that 'calm' exterior. In honesty, from his usual uninterested attitude it may seems he doesn't care about sports and comeptetions. However, if he is ever forced to do something and find he likes it then his interest will bloom. Once he's interested he'll start becoming more invested and serious when he does it. He may lose a few games here and there in the first rounds of it, but if he truly likes it then he'll have an attitude change. Once he feels the adreneline pumping through his veins and understands the thrill then he won't back down. He won't settle for less than the top. Failure won't be an option for him. He does accept losses and defeat but he does so begrudgingly and swears to himself he'll win next time. You may even find him giving an akward yet passionate speech to uplift his team telling them: we'll win next time for sure! Or you'll even see rare frustration and anger in his eyes. He has a very expresive face when he chooses to let his emotions show.

This young man is good with words. He doesn’t like saying the obvious and go to great lengths to invent new ways of expressing his motions, be it happiness or contempt. To sum it up, whatever he does, he is never boring. "Are you serious?”. This is one of the frequently asked questions asked at him. He is constantly in situations where he has to explain himself (Which he rarely does). Sometimes people have a hard time believing that someone can joke about things that he jokes about without an effort. He is not at all concerned about being misunderstood in fact he invites the confusion. It’s his weird way of having fun. If you think that he’ll be putting aside his sarcastic ways to please people, you couldn’t be more wrong. He doesn’t care. He' ll revel in all the chaos his behavior creates. He is often misunderstood as stated earlier and that leads to people acting differently towards him. As he is very intelligent he expects that in advance and acts aloof from the start. His actions however hide his true feelings sometimes. That’s why he has a hard time making friends with people who don’t understand his eccentricities. He really respects and cherish people who can go to the depth of his sarcasm to see his real self.

He rewards this patience in people by constantly being themselves. Yes, he doesn’t change. But those who understand his sarcasm know that it’s nothing but his creative way of expressing himself. And true loyalty is their reward. Now when it comes to his friends and people close to him, he is protective ass hell. If you make someone he cares about cry or even visibly uncomfortable then you can expect this male to come at you with a blazing fury. While he doesn't lose his cool or composure easily, when it is related to his friends, he has zero chill. Anything that hurts them will get squashed.

He is someone who is a ride-or-die but won’t let you burn in flames just to have your back. He has a clear sense of boundaries. Always having your best interests at heart and are able to tell you the truth in a loving or brutally honest way. He doesn’t care if they are family, if they can’t hold up to the standards of being a trustworthy, he will need to pull the "time-out card” on them. When he puts you in time out it means: “I love and care for you, but I am gonna have to love you over here until you learn how to behave in my presence." He is someone who always keep his obligations and promises. Once you've entered his circle you have found a truly reliable friend.
His Beast:
TBD
Stengths:
♤ Stamina : He's used to running from things. Whether it be training, to get away from people or from bullies.
♤ Strategic : What he lacks in strength he makes up in brain. Can make quickly make split-second judgement calls. Very level-headed.
♤ Daggers : While he is moderately good with physical combat his skills with daggers and knives excel. He is good with a dagger, whether it be tossing or just messing with it in his hands. Was trained by his father.
♤ Flexible : Very flexible and agile due to his frame and size. Also he has sharp reflexes.
Weaknesses:
● Lack of Strength: While he is strong in most areas. Due to his weight he isn't as strong as others, and he hates this. He hopes to get stronger during this camp.
● Apathetic Nature: He doesn't seem to care about much or many people. However, as he gets over this he'll be a bit more concearned for others than just his close friends
● Assumed Laziness: He seems like he doesn't like to work or do much by how much he lies around or sleeps. However, they will come to see he's a hard worker.
● His lack of a social life: Not one to easily make friends, but somehow he attracts them. He doesn't do much with parties and gatherings unless he's dragged there by friends.
♢ Dragons
♢ His friends
♢ Organization
♢ SLEEP and naps
♢ Nightime
♢ Rain and storms
♢ Wind and heights
♢ Quiet and peace at times
♢ Mostly enjoys drama
Dislikes:
■ Dumb people
■ Clutter
■ Small spaces
■ Ugly clothing (the tailor in him cannot.)
■ Unnecessary rudeness
■ Being taken from sleep
■ Being annoyed or talked about
■ Nicknames, unless they come from friends
■ Heat
■ Being weak
Affiliations:
TBA
Other:
Boop

Edited at June 11, 2022 11:59 AM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups