distant-screams
07:26:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
ugh it's so hard not to keep the middle one >.>
 Rimfax
07:23:45 
 Hvalso
07:21:14 
hi, does anyone know how many moves clears a level on explore?
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

The Lost and changed | openJuly 3, 2022 06:31 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Flynn (No one knows his last name)
Gender (include pronouns): Male (Him/himself/His pronouns)
Role: Scientist
Species they are mixed with (only one): Human
Corner (if hybrid what corner do they go to): Don't mind, floats around the corners.
Appearance (be realistic mix their human form with their animal form too if you want) :
Flynn is extremely tall at 6"1' and weighs around 200 pounds.He is pale skinned and has a very muscular build.
His body shape includes broad muscular shoulders,legs and arms and medium yet strong hands.

Flynn's face shape is a diamond shape with a long forehead, sharp predominant jawline and cheekbones and a small chin. His head is covered by short golden blond hair which has a sideways slanting fringe on the left side. It is usually greased so it looks shiny and it doesn't have a confirmed hairstyle.
The first thing that will grab your attention is his unnatural looking eyes. His eyes are almond shape and are the shade of an unnatural pale blue. The second thing would be his seemingly perfect nose, his nose is a Straight Greek nose with no marks or crook ness . His medium sized ears however aren't perfect , the slightly pointed ears are chipped everywhere your eyes can see.
Finally his lips that are equal and medium size. His lips are a pale pink color.
Flynn's usual work clothes are a black tracksuit with a white lab coat over the top of the tracksuit and he wears polished black boots. Although when he does get a rest in the staff room for awhile , he gets changed into his casual clothes. His casual clothes are a blue shirt and black jeans with white trainers/sneakers. Flynn believes that clothes express your true personality and therefore wears plain unexpressive clothes as his work clothes so the test subjects can't figure out his true personality and his hidden kindness.
Personality:
Kind- Flynn is actually very kind , considering his job . He makes sure the test subjects are as comfortable as they can be and sometimes tries to find objects thst they may like and anonymously leave them in their room.
Intelligent- Probably the only reason he got his current job. Flynn is very smart and can predict what will most likely happen in a situation.
Traditonal- Flynn was brought up by a very strict traditional family. Any sexuality other than heterosexual (Straight) was frowned upon and family members could be disowned and kicked from the household, same rules applied if you had a child or any "business " before marriage. Women were encouraged to get married and have children with a well off husband as soon as they could. When Flynn grew up, his father's views changed into his thoughts , he hasn't challenged them yet.
Strengths (3+)
* Fighting- Learning martial arts from The art teacher who is a part time, teacher in mixed martial arts. He learnt a lot from self defence, fencing and jujitsu, you get it . He learnt a lot from this teacher and he thanks him for it.
* Gardening- A secret hobby thst turned out to be a skill, Flynn is quite the expert on plants and usually Cna identify what plant it is and if it is sick, what it needs it get better . Although sometimes he will need to research the plant throughly.
* Running- Running was the one thing, Flynn was good at , although it was rarely noticed and often clouded over by the other siblings' achievements. Flynn is quite fast although his stamina is not the greatest anymore.
Weaknesses: (3+)
* Children- As told before, he is surprisingly kind to the test subjects despite his job. Children is his weakness as he can't stop thinking of how he was as a child, innocent and feeling powerless and hurt and also angry at the adults that seemed to sit there and watch because if this he can't hurt a child, only disarm them or to restrain them. He will also spend his win time and soemtimes money to make them more comfortable and to sometimes to try and make them happier.He does this secretly though, as he doesn't want to lose his job.
* Swimming -His parents never taught him how to swim as they were too busy, with work or with the
*Atychiphobia (The fear of failure) - This scientist job was to probe he want a failure to his family, so any situation that may or most likely will result in a failure or not the results he wanted , he would freak out and stop and won't do again.
Backstory*:
Flynn was born in a small city , his mother was a secretary and his father, a doctor . They had five other children not including Flynn. Flynn was the second youngest. He never saw his older brother as he was off finishing university by the time Flynn and his twin, Marcos was born. He grew up with his older sisters by 2 and 3 years) , Maria and Sarah. Marcos was the popular jock who had all the girls and quickly married at 30 and had a first kid with his wife, Ginny at 32. Flynn however was the awkward boy who got shoved and teased, he got constantly told off for fighting with the bullies as he was usually quite argumentative either teachers and therefore not becoming there favorite student.
Friends were scarce for Flynn and he soon learnt not to trust anyone who came and pretended to be is friend only then to tell all the other people his secrets. He mainly sat in the art room with the kind teacher, Mr Flimflamae (Flim-Flam-Ay) and reading or doodling scientific experiments to do.
Home life wasn't great either, He was scolded by his parents as Marcos told them everything excluding the bit about the bullies and him. His father drank lots and therefore was not under control, most of the time. He grew up thinking he was a mistake and therefore wanting to make a big change in his new job. So far his jobs have been a newspaper boy and plumber until he damaged the thing she was meant to fix or deliver with his string hands. How he is working at a mysterious lab with a few scientists and a few test subjects .
Other:DONE + may add to personality later

Edited at July 4, 2022 05:02 PM by Pastry Lord
The Lost and changed | openJuly 3, 2022 11:12 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry I will do my form . Just did it and submitted it but wolf play logged me out so I have to re do it XD.
The Lost and changed | openJuly 3, 2022 11:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Teddy Bear
-
Just add some more words to appearance and personality to fit the 150+ words rule than accepted! Thank you
*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Pastry Lord
Your hybrid is accepted!thank you
The Lost and changed | openJuly 4, 2022 05:02 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Done all my forms now
The Lost and changed | openJuly 4, 2022 08:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Your scientist is accepted pastry Lord thank you for making one!
The Lost and changed | openJuly 8, 2022 04:50 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lost_Griffin said:
Teddy Bear
-
Just add some more words to appearance and personality to fit the 150+ words rule than accepted! Thank you
*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Pastry Lord
Your hybrid is accepted!thank you

There we go :) I've added more :)
The Lost and changed | openJuly 8, 2022 04:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Also need to update it but the rp thread has been made you can find it in semi literate!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us