Wolf Play : Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Karou
01:24:43 
-WP Click-
i was gonna keep her female because of the design I picked but I just found out she is 150lbs and I wanna make her a stud so bad
 Old Money
01:24:40 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:24:32 Cae, Blue
cereal
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!May 29, 2022 09:14 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
☽ Northern Dancer ☾
A combination of her sire's, and dam's name.
df5fs8t-16db0a8f-1950-4c4d-8335-ca5f7b157651.jpg
Barn Name: Dancer
Breed: Akhal-Teke
Appearance:
stock (c) to Alla-equi on DA
akhal-teke-by-alla-equi-df5fs9k-pre.jpg

Northern Dancer is a mare just making .3 hh above average, standing at a total of 15.5 hh, making her a bit taller than most of her breed. [ nine ] Overall making her an average horse in her height. This mare's build is slimmer, and her breeds build can be compared to that of a greyhound. They are bred and built for enhanced speed, stamina, and agility, which Dancer just happens to excel in. Her weight is lighter, weighing in around 945 pounds, still labeling her as average weight, though is a bit on the lower scale of it. Being trained this horse would be expected to do good in events such as show-jumping, dressage, and any form of long-distance racing.

While her build is similar, Dancer does have some visible muscle as she is in good shape. This is mainly seen along her chest, legs, and haunches. Now, her gait is quite smooth, whether she is trotting, cantering, or galloping, she is clearly built for speed, which can be seen in her fluid motions. If she shall even become injured, her change in gait will be very apparent.

This mare's most attractive feature by far is her coat. A lovely palomino, though on the darker side of the scale. The color is rich and warm, and quite consistent in its pattern. The mares coat turns slightly darker along the very back of her back, leading a bit up her neck, however, it is hardly noticeable except in quality lighting. Her coat itself is healthy, feeling soft to the touch and not missing any patches. She has no scares to disrupt her coat, nor many markings either.

akhal-teke-by-alla-equi-df5fs9o-pre.jpg

The few markings she does have, include a white stripe going down the front of her face. The marking looks as if it connects to a star at the top, and at the bottom, the marking carries onto her muzzle. Making it more of a stripe into a snip. The other markings she has include some smaller ones on her hooves. Dancer's back left leg has a white partial fetlock, while her back right leg has a white fetlock marking.

Now, a feature you may immediately notice about this mare is her mane, or rather, her lack of one. It is common for those of her breed to have what is called a roached mane. This is achieved by shaving the mane off. This is traditional due to her natural mane being rather short and sparse. If she had one it would have similar qualities to her tail. Which is a rather long, slightly wavey, dark brown color, lightening slightly at its end.

This mare's eyes are a striking pair. While not a bright blue or a bright color that may stand out, in good lighting you can see the layers to them. Variations of browns pepper her eye, though at a glance they appear to take a darker tone to them. Some other aspects of this mare include scent, Dancer's smelling of fresh hay, and occasionally wildflowers if she is ridden around them.

akhal-teke-by-alla-equi-df5fs8o-pre.jpg
Personality:

One-person horse || Protective || Feisty || Difficult at times || Hardoworking when motivated || Somewhat social || Sarcastic || Endurance || Particular || Dislikes drama || Vocal || Stubborn at times || Loyal || Blunt || Competitive

Dancer is more of a blunt creature, she is one to give the situation how it is, with little regard as to how one might react. At times this mare can be sarcastic, though she knows when enough is enough. Her social game is a little rough, Dancer can hold a thoughtful conversation and engage with others at the ranch, though other times she prefers to keep to herself. Her demeanor is a little over the place. At times she is rather calm, though other times she may rile up a bit more, depending on the situation she is put into.

This mare is not one for unnecessary drama among the other horses. She doesn't see a clear point in it, and it wastes her time. She may be more vocal about this if it is continuous and she finds it annoying. With this being said Dancer is more particular about the horses she surrounds herself with, choosing mares more laid back or with a similar temperament to herself.

Now, this mare has not had the most eventful life, though she has had her fair share of experiences outside of the ranch. Due to this, she can be difficult to ride at times, and maybe a bit stubborn. She prefers freedom to the constraint of a rider. This may make her less fond of dressage, as she feels she has more wiggle room in an event such as long-distance or jumping. Constant restraint for long periods of time can make this mare feisty. She is a lively horse naturally, so she may need some work to get into a better position to ride.

With this being said one could assume this mare would be a hard one to tame, though it truly depends on the person. If this mare feels as if she and her rider have more of a partnership, and less of a one-sided deal, she will be more motivated to work. The more time spent with this mare, the more Dancer will begin to trust, and once a certain point is reached this mare will be rather protective of her rider, as well as more cooperative with them. This is the part that makes her more of a one-person horse, once her bond with her rider is created she will be more unwilling to allow others to work with her. Making her loyal to mainly her rider.

This mare does enjoy being exercised, running is by far her favorite as her breed is built for speed and endurance. Dancer is also quite competitive, meaning she would be good for long-distance races and other competitions where she could see her competition. She likes to win and impress. This motivates her to work hard, due to the satisfaction she receives when she does win an event.

akhal-teke-by-alla-equi-df5fs8h-pre.jpg
Rider: Open
Affiliations:
Open
Others:
df5fs88-658e8564-bd26-4159-93e5-12803550abf0.jpg

Edited at May 30, 2022 04:33 PM by Ciao
Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!May 29, 2022 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My two characters are finished.
Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!May 29, 2022 11:17 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓═══════𓅃═══════╖

Quinn M. Stark

Origins are Irish, Celtic, Galic, and Latin. Meaning "Wise"

╙═══════ ═══════╜

Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Student
Appearance:

Quinn is about average height, standing at an even 5'6". Her weight is somewhat average as well, weighing in around 140 lbs. Her build is strong compared to most, she had a knack for lifting and was naturally a mesomorph. Due to this, her figure is more of a rectangular shape, though her hips are a bit wider, giving a slight hourglass. Now she isn't noticeably bulky, her muscules are rather subtle, in her arms, legs, and torso. Nor does she have defined abs, rather just a flat stomach. Quinn was a former student-athlete, she did track, naturally building her endurance, and lifting outside of it to help build strength, until she was kicked from the team. Leading to part of the reason why she was brought to Phoenix Range.

Now her skin tone has warm undertones, and the color is overall a warm beige. With this being said her color is naturally a bit darker than most and allowing her to easily tan in the summer. Her skin itself is rather smooth, though she does have light acne scars around her temples and sides of her forehead, though it is mostly the coloring and not deep markings. Quinn's face is more of a diamond shape, with higher cheekbones and a defined jaw. Across her nose and upper cheeks are a splash of freckles, which can be seen the closer you stand.

This female's facial features are rather eye-catching, with her upturned full lips, and natural beige color to match her skin tone. Her cupid's bow is softly defined, and her upper lip is slightly thinner than her bottom. Now her nose is rather small, though not unnatural, she has a little button-shaped nose. Her other facial features include soft angled eyebrows, colored a dark brown like her hair, and long dark lashes, simply to die for. This female's eyes are quite stunning as well, a dark shade of brown, similar to chocolate.

Onto her hair, which is by far her favorite feature. Quinn's hair is a bit on the thicker side and is a very dark brown. It could be referred to as the darkest shade of brown without being black. Its length is medium, falling just below her collar bone, however, when her hair is straightened it can be rather long. Her natural hair is defined waves, not quite spiral curls, but not limp waves either, it's more of a mixture between the two, though appears more like curls. Quinn's hair is parted similar to a middle part, though is not just a straight line, it is parted rather "rough". She normally likes to wear her hair down, though for riding it will be pulled back into a low bun.

Personality:

Social || Sarcastic || Temper || Bold || Demanding || Apathetic at times || Confident || Selfish || Hardworking towards things she enjoys || Direct || Intelligent || Can be easily annoyed by certain behavior || Manipulative

Quinn is a social gal, preferring the company of people to solitude. Once she is with her friends she can be a bit rowdy at times, and definitely bold. They also tend to bring out her more sarcastic or joking side, she likes talking when it's with people she likes. This gal will become quieter if she is left to her own devices. But for those who try to approach her, she will make it clear whether she likes you or not. And tends to appear more apathetic around those she does not like or know.

Now Quinn is the type to get what she wants when she wants it. You got something your hiding from her about her friends? You took something of hers or hers or hurt somebody she loves? She'll pull it right out of you. Her words are chosen carefully as is her tone, Quinn can be a manipulative being when she wants, often using the skill on those she wants something from. In this way she is also considered to be intelligent, being both street smart and book smart in addition to this particular set of skills.

When it comes to something she enjoys, you can bet Quinn is putting effort in. She works hard to improve herself, and if she is passionate about it you can bet the outcome is even better. Now horses, creatures she loves, something she would be willing to work hand in hand with. A companion she would enjoy her time with, and a partner in crime riding.

words

words

Horse: Open
Affiliations:
Open
Backstory: This
-Horses, are part of the reason her parents chose this camp, her aunt has a small farm where she started to ride an older mare of hers a few years prior. Though never for any events.
-Rain
-The outdoors
-Cooler weather
-Coffee
-Physical activity
Dislikes:
-Humidity
-The dark
-Small rooms
-Overly hyper humans
-Bland food
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other: B)

Edited at May 31, 2022 07:43 PM by Ciao
Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!May 30, 2022 12:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
BIG WIP

~ • L A N D O N O M I R A A V • ~
"Little gremlin boy? Yes, that would be me."

Sexuality
Aromantic

Role
Student

Appearance - Messy short brown hair, tiny ponytail, dark brown eyes, pale skin, long legs, average height, horrible posture, sweater of some kind, jeans, star necklace

Personality - Blunt, amalgamation of chaos itself, confident, throws caution to the wind, sarcastic, will jump at any opportunity to cause chaos

Horse
Open

Affiliations:

Other
:)

-----

-----

~ • R U N N I N G I W I T H I A I F I R E B R A N D • ~
' K E E G A N '

Breed
Vladimir Heavy Draft

Appearance:
Image Credits to Alla-equi on DA
Words

Personality - Boundless energy, curious, bites, adventurous, stubborn, fast-paced,

doesn’t spook easily, alert, confident, speeds, loyal, mostly obedient

Rider
Open

Affiliations:

Other

Edited at May 30, 2022 12:39 PM by Valinyx
Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!May 30, 2022 02:06 AM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

§ Kaitlyn Hawke §

"Why am I here again?"

Nicknames:

Kate/Kat

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Student

Appearance:

Kate is fairly tall for her age standing at around 5’8 nearly 5’9 she hopes to grow taller and maybe by the time she's done growing be at least 6’0 ft if not taller. Kate weighs around 132lbs which she's pretty pleased by since she feels it's what makes her appear slimmer.

Kaitlyn has a face shaped like an oval, causing her chin to be rounded. Her nose, unlike her general face shape, is not rounded and has more of a point to it. Kate’s eyes are a bright green, almost cheerful looking, although her facial expression is far from cheerful and more of a scowl, giving her eyes a more fierce look. Kate has lips that get dry easily which can be very annoying, because of this Kate feels like she constantly has to apply chapstick.

While we're still on the topic of her head, Kaitlyn has slightly curly dirty blonde hair completed with natural highlights. Not everything about her hair is natural as Kate thought it would be a smart idea to dye a few strands of her hair, enough to make up a small braid, teal. This doesn't exactly bug Kat much, although it was more one of those decisions she didn't think through, she's pretty much just waiting for it to turn an ugly shade of green before hopefully getting rid of it. Her style of hair is mostly kept down, except for that one teal area which is kept in a small braid.

Moving on from her head and down to Kate’s body structure the first thing that's more noticeable than anything is the ugly scar across her chest. This scar was obtained by some stupid stunt she did when she was a kid. Long story short the stunt didn't go as planned and Kate found herself landing on a piece of sharp metal.

Kaitlyn has a slim body frame with long arms and equally long legs. On an average day Kate can be found wearing some dark colored blue jeans with large rips in them. Her shirt selection shows her love for animals and in the middle of the black is a sleeping red panda laying on top of a tree branch. Kate’s shoes are far from fancy and are your average beat up sneakers worn with ankle socks, specifically puma socks. Rarely will she wear anything on her head but when she does it's a navy blue baseball cap with large white letters forming the words “Air Force” which are emblazoned on the front.

Personality:

~ Loner ~ Sarcastic ~ Rude ~ Risk taker ~ Unfriendly ~ Animal lover ~

Kaitlyn doesn't spend her time around others and generally keeps to herself. Unwilling to bother herself with socializing, one could call Kat a “hermit”. Kate herself could quite frankly care less on what people call her. Although she spends most of her time alone with her nose in a book or doing something else, Kate does have a few close friends, maybe one or two.

Sarcasm is practically Kaitlyn's middle name. This girl loves to use sarcasm on every little thing especially when someone makes a mistake. Rather it's just to be funny or plain mean, the reason isn't quite known. Insults basically go along with the sarcasm, as well as being snarky at times.

It's no surprise that Kat can come off, well rude, not just a little rude at that, very rude. The most you’ll see of her rudeness is her tone of voice which sounds very disrespectful at most times. Kaitlyn is also blunt, and most of her blunt comments are extremely rude. She won't subtly call you out on something. No she will most likely be very blunt about it, and possibly very loud so everyone can hear.

Risks, what's life without risks? Risks make things very interesting, or well that's kats view of things. Risks are adventure for Kaitlyn, a way to have fun as she puts it.

By now you have probably realized this young teen is not at all friendly, pretty much quite the opposite. Kat will not go out of her way to make a friend or introduce herself, no you're gonna have to come to her, although why would you want to? The scenario likely to take place if you approach Kate with the intention of being her friend will not be as you imagined, well unless you imagined her unfriendly towards you and possibly ignoring, or rather insulting you. The conversation may end with “go away,” or “you're not welcome here.”

The way Kaitlyn's demeanor completely changes around animals is very surprising. She goes from an unfriendly bitch to a more kind version of herself. Kat loves animals, whether they are rodents or large, even hairless, she still manages to find some way to call them adorable. To Kate, animals are her friends rather than “annoying” humans. Horses have to be one of Kaitlyns favorites to be around, she has never actually ridden one but she finds them regal, stunning, and very majestic. Pretty much the only time you’ll see Kat actually smile is when she's around an animal of some type. Probably also the only time you'll get to hear her words be something kind, and see Kat in a different light, a more friendly one.

~ Books ~

~ Animals ~

~ Being alone ~

~ Nighttime ~

~ Rain/storms ~

Dislikes

▪️Authority ▪️

▪️Idiots ▪️

▪️Being social ▪️

▪️Insects ▪️

▪️ Loud noises ▪️

Horse:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

I think my form is done :p let me know if I need to change anything.

Edited at May 30, 2022 11:56 PM by Firefox
Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!May 30, 2022 02:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You may ^^
Trial By Fire | Horse & Rider Rp | Open!May 30, 2022 04:32 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I believe my form may be finished :D

Edited at May 30, 2022 05:42 PM by Firefox