Wolf Play : Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Obscurity
01:29:40 Tai
I read that as Corn and I was very confused
 technoblade
01:28:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

that is such a mood, sadly I can only use Con as a heater like 2 times out of the year.
 The Pumpkin King
01:28:23 
Nevermore., this horse just lives to cost you, huh? I feel like every time I see you in chat, it's just your horse being evil.
 Caeruleum
01:27:34 Cae, Blue
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.

3rd one in a row >:(
 Nevermore.
01:27:34 Never/Nev
I love being told that my horse couldn't have waited a week and a half before throwing his shoe 😭
 The Pumpkin King
01:27:26 
technoblade, hopefully. I have to have some kind of comfort when my hands get so cold I can't even type because they're so stiff. lol

001, you'll live. <:3
 Raven Moon
01:27:16 
How do I play this game I just started ;-;
 technoblade
01:26:44 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thinking of just leaving the little dots floating cause I don't want to have to go through them and add the strings ;-;

thoughts?
 Karou
01:26:27 
boo,
best investment of my life I would pay 500 mushrooms for her everyday for the rest of ever
 Long Wang
01:26:25 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
My 11th raven feather, why can't you give me anything else
 technoblade
01:25:44 Lil Techy | Techno
WP got me into doing adopts and now I regret everything
 Boo
01:25:41 Chrissy
karou,
and her disposition is decent!
 Karou
01:24:43 
-WP Click-
i was gonna keep her female because of the design I picked but I just found out she is 150lbs and I wanna make her a stud so bad
 Old Money
01:24:40 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:24:32 Cae, Blue
cereal
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!April 18, 2022 01:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve loner, please.
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!April 18, 2022 11:28 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved~
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!April 21, 2022 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
can i reserve the leader?
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!April 21, 2022 08:07 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
you may :)
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!April 21, 2022 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve 2 members in 1 group and 2 group.
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!April 21, 2022 08:44 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
reserved~
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!May 1, 2022 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
nvm

Edited at May 9, 2022 02:24 PM by crime
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!May 6, 2022 05:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Is this still open? If it is, may I reserve Leader for Group 2 if possible? I'll be able to post in a few hours, currently on mobile.

Edited at May 6, 2022 08:10 PM by Covidic Coffee
Devastation | Apocalypse RP | Open!May 6, 2022 08:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

Ava Shepherd

" Nothing inspires the words: Fuck off, like someone asking me to watch my language. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Ava Shepherd

20 Years 2 Months

Sex:

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual // Polyamorous

~~~~~~

Group:

I

Rank

WIP

~~~~~~

Appearance:

This particular woman stands nearly 5'5 tall, or, 66inches. She also is to be said to weigh around 130lbs, or, 58kilos. Then again, no one really knows her specific weight, what? Its rude to ask a lady their weight. Tsk. Her size is average for the normal mortal human female, but dont let her size decieve you. A woman such as herself, is always looking her best, no matter the situation.

Her hair is a natural red, quite a sight in person. Yes, yes. Lighter streaks of red are visible throughout her hair, usually only visible when bright lights are shone down onto her vibrant hair. She normally wears her hair down, the longest strand of hair reaching almost halfway down her back. However, sometimes she likes her hair held up into a high-ponytail, all her hair pulled back, no strands left dangling besides the ponytail. Her hair is quite wavy, and in the sunlight, her hair shines, the waves only adding more glamour to her admiring appearance. Below her wonderful head of hair, her electric blue eyes are quite exquisite. As if staring into a deep blue ocean full of magic, her eyes are something that tends to attract other eye. Above her attractive eyes, she has a light row of lashes, not to thick, a little scarce you could say. But its barely noticeable unless your looking at her lashes specifically. Weirdo.

Blessed with beautiful, ivory skin, the woman has no freckles, no moles, no scars, no stretchmarks, no acne- its as if she has a goddess-like complexion. Matching her flawless skin, her body shape is curved, almost like an hourglass however not to curved as if she had been carved out from a rock. No, no. Her curves are soft, and gently transitioned from hip to shoulder.

The fashion style of this specific woman is quite orginal, and not very specified, however, she does like certain wears more then others. Such as, color variations. Shades of red, black, grey, white, etc. are to her liking. She isn't a fan of certain designs, such as writing, printed pictures/words, fancy lace and that sort of thing. She tends to wear, short-sleeves, crop-tops, tanktops, baggy sweaters, and skin-tight jeans. Again, color doesnt truly however she prefers grey-scale, and red shades of clothing. Unless its jeans- then they are always in shades of blue, blue only. Can't change her mind. Her footwear consists of bulky, heavy duty boots to simple sneakers.

Personality:

Rude || Arrogant || Blunt || Malicious || Unloyal || Untrusting || Deceitful || Honest || Forward || Snappy || Unthoughtful || Careless || Asshat

Why... why on god's green earth would you approach this woman without some sort of idea who you are dealing with. Sigh.

If you are to know anything about this particular woman, first off, she has anger issues. Fiery temper, bad attitude, the whole shebang. If you dared to threaten her own well-being, or anything she is highly protective enough, she may attempt to light your body on fire and watch as the fire and oils burn through your flesh leaving nothing but charred bones. Sometimes, you can see that she tries her best to hold back her anger and resentment, but her emotions get the best of her 90% of the time. However, sometimes, other than resulting straight to anger and violence, she taunts her victims. She taunts them with her actions, her words, either trying to make herself seem to be their friend, or tries to dig out their dark secrets, and at their weakest point, boom. She attacks. Rarely using the 'get-to-know-ya friend' tactic, she gets into the habit of digging out others deepest insecurities, fears, and secrets and then she strikes. Rips them apart secret by secret, describes their fears in the most painful of ways, and carve every detail of your horrid past. Yes. She is the ultimate queen of "Bitch" in her world.

Damn time bomb. Low patience. Very, low, low patience. The maximum capacity of her patience is, about, oh why bother. She doesn't have any patience in this life. She is one to get straight to the point, right to it, unless there is something to keep her from getting straight to the point head off. Which, is unbearably painful for her to endure. The waiting for the answer, the wait for the action to finally commence, its all too exciting to wait it out, its best for it to come to the light here and now. No waiting, no suspicion or tension, it comes out all in one piece. Thats when the real fun comes to light. Ava is one of those... physcotic, girls you could say. She isn't necessarily one for death, but she wouldn't be afraid to joke about it, experience it, or even- no.. she couldn't. She may have the balls to do a lot of things, but to take another humans life? Thats too easy.

Think of the typical highschool bully, dipping your head into toilets, swirlies, chasing you throughout the halls with a sharped scissors in her hand, the one girl staring you down all day long, and when the day is over, pummle you nearly to death only to leave you be as you bleed out onto the grass of the school grounds- Ava isn't that bad, but she is not a nice person in the least. If you haven't gotten that yet- there is no real 'good' side to this person. She is more, of the villian in the comic books rather than a normal bystander of the hero. A very antagonistic character. She'll have her better days, and than she'll just be herself. On her better days, she'll give people a little more respect, keep herself isolated and do her own thing rather than go out and start drama and issues with random strangers. Sometimes, she'll buy someone a candy bar or something, but thats.. like.. super, super rare? No, its barely imaginable. However, she has done it once in her 19, nearly 20 yr old lifetime. Amazing, right?

A rather complicated person to figure out, wow, right. Yes, she may be a ticking time bomb, about to blow a fuse who needs major anger adjustments, but she knows how to hide her emotions. No, no, not the anger, frustration emotions, her happy, sad, overjoyed, depressed, those emotions. Thought she could control herself for a second there, ey bud? Hah, no. Ava has self-taught herself that showing happiness or sadness is a sign of weakness, and you'll be walked all over if you are found being so. So after years and years of practice, Ava has finally become the queen of masking emotions. Again, not the hangry emotions. Drop the hope. Because of this, you will rarely find her to be happy on the outside, with a big bright smile on her face. You'll rarely find her crying on the bathroom floor, tissues surrounding her like leeches. Yes, you may or may not find her once in a lifetime expressing her more deeper and sentimental feelings, but it is highly doubtful.

Don't expect for this woman to feel bad when you've just tripped or have had your heart broken by your previous girlfriend/boyfriend. She won't feel an ounce of pity or guilt for you.. heh- she was probably the reson why an strong, healthy, steady relationsip was broken and torn apart. Thats how Ava finds pleasure and joy in life.. making other peoples life absolutely horrible and miserable. Imagine her sitting on the couch, a bowl of popcorn in one hand, her phone in the other, her thumb racing across the phones screen, tearing your intimate relationship apart piece by piece as she cackles, and smiles in a mischievous way. Is it because she has yet to find a steady relationship? No. Is it because she is jealous of others? Heh, no. Is it because she is bored as hell? Yuppers. What other way to spend your boring life other than ruining peoples love lives? Heh!

~~~~~~

Strengths:

Physical Strength
Strategic
Atheletic
Intelligent
Precision
Determination

Weaknesses:

Thalassophobia
Over Confident
Self Absorbed