Wolf Play : Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!
Chatbox
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.
 The Pumpkin King
01:17:25 
twin, he is. 🥹 Every day I'm so happy he was made. My beloved,,
 sekizen
01:17:17 seki / orchifer
pokemon spotting 😭
 Karou
01:17:15 
there's water flavours?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!May 2, 2022 09:38 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

• ARLO •

Species: Cat

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Aroma: Pine with a hint of charcoal

Breed: Maine Coon 93% - American Bobtail 7%

Appearance:

Arlo is a very handsome cat, standing at quite a tall height, he towers over most in the clan. He has a very pretty coat, stripes adorning his ginger body. He has the traditional Maine Coon ears with the small tufts on the very tips, and a long plumed tail, which is perfect for balance. He has sharp claws and large paws. His entire body is covered in stripes, and his legs and tail are adorned with white rings.

He has handsome amber eyes, a small pink nose and pink inner ears. His body is well-muscled and strong, his large body is ideal for fighting and he has learned to hone his balance, so that it is almost point-perfect.

Personality:

~ Wise ~ Loyal ~ Gruff ~ Calm ~ Skillful ~ Swift ~ Caring ~

Arlo is a very honored cat. Being quite a silently dominant male, he is respected and expects to be by the cats lower than him in ranking. Becoming a warrior was not exactly a great accomplishment for him, he just always knew that he would eventually take the position, as he earned it through skill, worthiness and trust. Well, he never always knew.

After his mother was killed, he had a span where Arlo honestly had no will to live. That period of time still haunts him to this day, but he is not afraid of it, not anymore. His mental state is sometimes quite fragile, however, and he hates it when cats mention anything about his past.

He is loyal to the clan, and despite his mixed emotions towards some members, he is willing to give the younger cats a chance, knowing that, if things went terribly wrong, he would make sure they never saw the clan territory again.

He is often gruff, annoyed by some of the younger and cocky fighters in the clan. Not kits though, he loves the babies of the clan. His enthusiasm levels change a lot, depending on if he is with other cats or not, and what their overall mood is portraying. He is often unforgiving to loners that come into the clan’s territory, and he can remember a face like the fur on his paw, so you had better be wary.

Arlo is a very skilled warrior, and he takes immense pride in his role. He is confident, and expects respect and co-operation from his fellow clan members. Any disrespect that he receives, he will react accordingly, but then again, he isn’t deliberately unkind.

Kin: Open

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Kits: None as of yet??

Other: Sorry for the like massive delay XD, I just kinda forgot this even existed.

Edited at May 3, 2022 10:48 PM by Astrolistic
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!May 2, 2022 09:44 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
AKILINA
"What's the point in training if you have nothing to train for?
Go adventuring instead! Live life, seek the wild, and find calm within the forest."

{Akilina means 'Eagle' in Latin; She likes to be called Aki for short}

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Akilina is a very pretty female. Standing at exactly 20 inches at the shoulder she is of an average size, maybe a little smaller than most. She weighs in at 95 pounds and is full muscle. She is full of what she would consider brute strength, and what others would call energy and power. She has long loping legs, considering her height, which cover ground quickly. Her claws a quite short, but then again, compared with her domesticated descendants they are as long and sharp as anything.

Her facial features are very feminine, her eyes being a deep brown, that gives of a slightly warm expression when she wishes to. Her snout is long, her nose pure black in colouration and her jawline strong and firm. Her ears point straight up, even more so when they are pricked, making her look like a very aware dog. Not to say that she isn’t already.

Her pelt is as white as the winter snow that falls around the pack at the coldest time of year. Her entire mass of fur is this colour, with her pads on the bottom of her feet matching her nose, in that similar dark colour that stands out against white. Her fur is thick, her breeding not only for stamina but also more for the cold winters and frosty dawns. Although her pelt is thick, it has adapted to the often-sweltering temperatures in the forest and is quite thin, despite looking fluffy. Her tail is thickset and quite long, giving off the typical wolf-like appearance, similar to her ancestors before her.

Personality:

"Your pack is your family. Your pack is your life. Never toss that father than you can reach, or you'll never get it back."

Aki is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of wolf, with more than two sides.

Despite this her loyalty to the pack shines through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, trying her best to train for the trials and future ranks ahead of her. She is eager to impress and please the wolves who are higher in ranking than her, and her leadership in certain situations is worthy of their praise.

Her playfulness is always visible when she plays with other wolves that are younger than her. She loves pups and feels naturally protective towards them. Many have said that she will make a great mother when the time comes. She is definitely an extrovert, making friends within the pack quite easily.

To her packmates she is caring, kind, and trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres throughout her duties to the pack, almost always with overactive energy and positivity.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her pack, and the likelihood of a future higher rank for her. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations. To her packmates, however, she will not hurt them unnecessarily, as if it were her being hurt, she would take it as a very disrespectful and shameful action.

She is a keen and very adventurous wolf, always finding some secret or another in the forest. She practices her hunting skills often, and to clear her head, she will sometimes go for long runs that calm her extraordinarily.

Although she is already a pretty darn decent battle wolf, she has yet to refine her battle skills to an even higher level, but she is still young, she has plenty of time.

+Running

+Swimming

+Pups

+Packmates

+Hard-work

Dislikes:

+Unworthy or untrusting wolves

+Disrespect

+Her pride being wounded

+Being alone – Especially in the dark

Strengths:

+Stamina

+Strength

+Hunting prowess

+Sense of adventure

+Positivity

+Energy

Weaknesses:

+Maybe too energetic sometimes

+Refined battle skills

+Her phobias

+Hostility to anyone other than her packmates

Affiliations: Open

Kin: Open, parents and siblings please

Crush: None

Mate: The other Co

Offspring: None

Other: Birdies

Edited at May 3, 2022 10:47 PM by Astrolistic
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!May 3, 2022 10:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Both Accepted! Though when you had reserved your characters, one had been a warrior. There aren't any spots for hunter cats left, sorry.
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!May 3, 2022 12:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Working progress
Name: Sliver
*Sexuality: Pansexual/Poly
*Desired Rank: Content
Cat or Dog?: Dog
Thoughts Of The Other Group?: Netural
Breeds: Rotterwiller and Pitbull mix
Appearance (100+ words):