Wolf Play : Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug
 Caeruleum
11:14:54 Cae, Blue
id also say restart, yeah
 Arctic Moon
11:14:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It could just be extremely bad luck. I'll try restarting my level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 3, 2022 01:22 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Silas

Role: Released

Desired Rank: Preferably mid-range

Appearance:

(Credits to Chocomix-Stock on Deviantart)

Silas has a more slender build, athletic, he is more built for speed and agility, than for raw strength and durability. He has always looked a bit different from the others in terms of frame. He has a more streamlined appearance, thanks to his thinner coat that isn't as fluffy as the others; sure, it gets thicker in the cold, but it has always been a bit sleeker, closer to his body. His legs are a touch longer than normal, in proportion to his body; despite that slightly awkward look, he is not awkward in movement, he hardly ever stumbles or trips, and those long legs help his speed and reach. His lean body is covered with ink-black fur, with only some gray hairs scattered on his back. His alert gold eyes are framed by the black fur, and the sparser silver-gray hairs on his forehead and around his eyes; which make an interesting pattern, almost like a trail of tears on either side of his eyes. The lighter hairs combined by the dark fur brings out his eyes, makes them look brighter.

He stands at 27 inches at the shoulder, evidently he isn't the largest wolf around, especially compared to the other released wolves, and being a bit lighter than usual for his size. He makes up for what he lacks in size with effortless agility. While slender, he is quite strong, not as strong as those larger than him, but he isn't weak or delicate at all. He has a way of moving, quiet and swift, like a living shadow sweeping over the ground.

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)

Personality: Silas is a reserved wolf, quiet, more prone to listening than speaking in most cases; observing. He doesn't broadcast his emotions for all to see like some do, he is... guarded. He can even come across as cold. His silence conceals a clever mind, being quick to learn and pick up on things, almost calculating, even. He has a sharp mind, and therefore has a sharp tongue when he decides to use it; it is not often when he is irritated enough to say something sharp, but his words can be cutting and sarcastic if need be. Typically when he is in a bad mood, or feeling off, for a variety of reasons and situations.

He is more pragmatic by nature, not given to hopeful fancies nor constantly gloomy predictions; he is hopeful when things are looking good, and the opposite when something is brewing. He is in fact annoyed by those very positive individuals, and is irritated by those who constantly see the worst in everything. His pragmatism makes him a bit.. blunt, not much beating around the bush with him. He is an efficent wolf by nature, he likes to do things in a manner that doesn't waste time or resources, yet doesn't gloss over things and make work more sloppy. The way he speaks also reflects this, he talks in a manner that is similiar to laconic; he gets right down the the point. He dislikes an inefficent system, he values competence and dislikes laziness. It's one of those things that he distains, although he won't verbally say anything unless pushed to do so.

Silas is not without a fiercer side. He is a nimble and vicious fighter, even in play or spars. He is formidable in a fight, and lethal if need be, he can and will attack opponents who outclass him in size, strength, and experience with what seems like abandon. He is not reckless, although he does throw himself into the fight. And he will not relent unless his opponent yields, gives a very good reason as to why he should stop his attack, or is dead. He is not a wolf who goes around, picking fights constantly; yet he is not passive, and will rise to the challenge if need be. It is rare to see him back down.

Silas is of a more independent nature, he does not take well to being forced to do something. If somebody tries to control him, it will not end well; he will rebel. He will not tolerate a tyrant as a leader, even if others do, he will stand up. Even if he seems like he accepts something, he is only biding his time, it will come back to bite in the future. Try to shackle him down, and regret it.

Once you get to know him, he is a good wolf to know. He doesn't trust easily, but when he gives his trust, his loyalty, he will stand by you no matter what, steadfast is a good word for it. Once you get to know him, he is warmer, more open, though his bluntness doesn't lessen; he also has a less cutting or sarcastic sense of humor, more dry than anything. He is someone who will happily listen to his friends' problems, and if they ask for it, give his opinion. Rest assured, one never needs to worry if he is lying to make them feel better, that is not him, he will give the honest truth. You can depend on him.

Crush or Courting: Neither

Mate: None

Pups: None

Kin:
None

Affiliations: None, open

Other:

Edited at April 6, 2022 01:32 AM by the Wayne pack
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 5, 2022 11:12 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Done!
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 9, 2022 01:14 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is my form okay?
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 9, 2022 10:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd like to take your antagonistic, nomad. I will just need time to make my forum please.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 9, 2022 10:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fenris

Role: Nomadic

Desired Rank: The Alpha
Appearance:

(Credits to EternalOcean on Deviant Art)
(Forgive me if I credited this wrong I don't usually use photos)

Fenris is an average size male with a stocky build. Built for taking down his victims. (Not chasing them.) What he lacks in agility he makes up for in soundness. He has good flexion in his hocks and well rounded in muscle but not so overpowering he's stiff with no ability to flex. A working class specimen Fenris is proportioned and overall a well rounded wolf.
Few scars line his snout and only his left ear nicked. A slick jawline and cute little nose. The definition of hot to all the lady wolves around. He has a greedy glint in his brown, amber eyes masked with loneliness and an apparent want for belonging. His medium length tail fits perfectly with Fenris's physique. Thick fur hides his true colors from the world, including his own self. A handsome male with an intent unknown to the wolves around him.

Personality:
Fenris has a way of making everything work in his favor without him having to do a thing. He's to perfect isn't he? Perfect appearance is the only thing perfect. He couldn't catch a blind rabbit even if he tried. And his personality? Far from being perfect.

|| Manipulative || Intelligent || Questionable || Malevolent || Truthful || Fraudulent || Scornful || Truth Seeker || Informant
Fenris is lazy when it comes to hunting and prefers to just steal from the coyotes. But when that isn't an option, he is an ambush predator preferring to wait for his victims to come to him. Maybe it's because he can't sprint fast enough to catch them or he doesn't feel like chasing them for a long period of time.
(Not a sprinter. He is a long distance runner.)
He is the same way with others of his kind. He waits and plots over long periods of time. He been to many packs with his shenanigans, though he has made mistakes with his plans Fenris perfects them more and more with each pack. While waiting until the time is right he has issues getting involved with other females. Single or mated he really has no preference. He might be a little sick in the head. Nope, there is none of the "but he really does have good intentions." He really does find screwing up others lives fun. When he finds out a new pack, with no clue about the outside world, is right across the street he really gets excited at what might be possible.

Crush or Courting: Multiple (pm me)
Mate: (he would be a cheater but you can pm me)
Pups: [None that he or anyone knows of but half the pups around will probably, unknowingly to the males, be his]

Kin: Open
Affiliations: Open
Other: You get where this is going

Edited at April 10, 2022 09:05 AM by Aberrant Canines
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 01:49 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silas is accepted.

For Fenris, do you mind adding his size measurements for Height & Weight?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us