Wolf Play : Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
05:46:48 Mag/Maggy
Hey^^
 Falling Stars
05:45:37 star, she/her
-WP Click-

i have no idea what to name her :,)
 ZEFHYR
05:45:24 
Q. are all caterpillars usable as snacks?
 distant-screams
05:45:17 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, the only good pup from norm's last litter e.e
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 26, 2022 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(This is the first sign up i've done, so let me know if its horrible)
Name:
Cari
Age (youngest age is 16):
Pronouns (optional)
She/Her
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis): daughter of Aphrodite
Appearance:
Cari stands at 5'7, with medium length premium blond hair. She has light blue eyes and long, natural eyelashes. Cari is quite skinny, due to her fast metabolism. For clothes, Cari is normally found in oversized hoodies in a wide variety of color or the occasional T-shirt. normally blue jean shorts or pants. She wears a "c" necklace with any outfit. Has a silver ring on her right hand, index finger.
Personality:
Loving | Naive | Helpful | Honest | Powered by coffee | Crazy Friendly
Cari tries to be as sweet as she can, and is considered as the "therapist" in any friend group. She's always open to conversations, And likes to engage in group activities. She gets sidetract often, and cant stick to one task. She's also the type of person in the stands or bleachers yelling and cheering her friends on. Cari likes to sketch and give little chibi drawings to her friends to cheer them up. That is her 'thing'.
quiet walks, the beach, anyone that can match her energy, romantic movies, reading, sports, and camp activities. Coffee & tea. Cuddles and group hugs.
Animals, all except bugs, of course.
Dislikes:
Bugs. Even butterflies. Getting splashed or soaked without her consent, being told to listen, harsh words told towards her, She hates any type and form of beans. Anything that's too sweet
Crush (if any, optional):
Open!
Spouse/Partner (if any, adults only, optional):
none
Abilities you received from your godly parent? (if any, optional):
might edit this later, but none as for right now.
Family? (optional)
Mother | status: alive
Father | status: alive
Sister | status : alive
Backstory (optional)
Maybe later.
Other:
Cari has ADHD.

Edited at April 26, 2022 03:46 PM by WillowDawn
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)April 27, 2022 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name: Cotton (She was going to be carrot but I decided to have decency lol)
Age (youngest age is 16): 17
Pronouns (optional) She/her
Sexuality: Omnisexual (Male)
Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis): Demeter
Appearance:
Cotton is 5'6, and she is very skinny, never working out at all except for the occasional jog around the garden. Her shoulders are broad ans she caries her self so that it looks like she has a weight on her shoulders.
Cotton has dark brown hair, nearly boring on black and she has a white strip near the front of her hair. Her hair is in between curly and wavy, nothing that a good old brush couldn't straighten out however, (not for long though). Her hair is usually put up in a loose bun that it bordering on a ponytail, a few strands fly away in some places but it keeps the desired look, she wears a bandanna on her head to keep those hairs out of her face when working.
Cotton has tan skin with darker freckles everywhere from being out in the sun a lot, her cheeks and nose are also rosy red, sun-burnt probably but it's still cute.
Cotton's eyes are a green color, something close to a forest but to dark to be one. Her eyelashes are long, still being debated if they're real of fake.
Cotton clothes very much represent the cottage core aesthetic, she wears white overalls with a light green blouse and she has gardening boots on at all times, who knows when you might need them, she also wears her gardening gloves a lot, only taking them off when she's eating, sleeping, or bathing.
Personality:
Cotton is a very patient girl, you have to be if you're growing stuff right? It takes months for herbs and flowers to grow well so she waits, and waits.. and waits, but it's always worth it in the end.
Cotton is also very curious sometimes shoving her nose in places where it dowsn't belong but she doesn't seem to care if people mind, she could try to be more sensitve but she feels that it would be a waste of time, which is saying something.
Cotton is also uninformed about subjects like math and history, but she knows a lot about science, mainly the plant part of it but she is still well informed.
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
Crush (if any, optional):
Spouse/Partner (if any, adults only, optional):
Abilities you recieved from your godly parent? (if any, optional):
Family? (optional)
Backstory (optional)
Other:
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)May 1, 2022 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd love to reserve a spot for an Aphrodite kid, if I could, please!

Edited at May 1, 2022 04:25 PM by Spoop Boop Badoop
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)May 1, 2022 01:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve the Apollo camp counselor
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)May 1, 2022 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Blake Smiter
Age (youngest age is 16): 24
Pronouns (optional) He/Him
Sexuality: Straight

Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis): Apollo

Appearance
Blake has tawny hair, usually having streaks where the sun bleached it. His hair is naturally wavy, and looks like he was trying to get it to look good but ended up giving up half-way through. He has a side sweep, usually a bit shorter than most peoples, but it definitely doesn't look bad.

He has naturally light skin, but it has developed a light tan, and given him some darker cheeks and nose than the rest of his body. Blake has one rich brown eye, with noticeable gold undertones, and one much lighter hazel eye that takes on green in direct light. He has a straight greek nose, and high cheekbones that most people would consider admirable. Blake has average sized lips that are naturally tinted a bit red, and usually has a small round piercing on the right side of his mouth. He has small ears that are covered by his hair, and a piercing on the top and bottom of his right ear that sport an earring that connect them. The earring has a thin silver chain, and bigger studs that can be worn separate from each other.

Blake has a strong pronounced jawline and neck, with a thin scar running around his neck like a choker to the right side of his jaw. He has wide shoulders that connect to large biceps. Blake's hands seem rough and worn, like he worked a job that required skilled hands. Blake has a very conditioned and muscled body, looking like an athlete, perhaps a runner. Blake certainly has a six-pack, and wears tight-fitted clothes to accent his body shape. He has wide shoulders and torso, which tapers down as you get into the stomach and hips. If you where to press his stomach you would feel pure muscle, and be able to clearly see his defined muscles. Blake has very strong legs, with everything trained to look and respond like a top athlete. One identifying feature of his is his feet, which are huge. They are about 15 inches long, and he also has slightly longer arms and hands than the average person. When at full height Blake is about 6'2, on the shorter side for his family. Blake wears almost all gold, almost always sporting a soft cotton undershirt of the highest quality. On top of that he wears a gold tunic with black and silver thread, his family crest hand sown at the top right in a white metallic thread, a bow and arrow. Blake wears thinner iron chain mail in between his tunic and undershirt, going more for mobility and fashion before protection. Blake wears soft golden pants with high black boots that have multiple pockets to store hidden weapons. Blake always has his marbled gold and black dagger, crystal bow and arrow, and smoke bombs, but other than that he switches out weapons to fit his job, and always opts for the lightest, most useful weapons regardless of price

Personality
Arrogant -Sarcastic-Intelligent-Clever-Brave

Blake is a very take charge kind of person, usually finding everyone else below his unrealistically high standards, and therefore thinking he is the best one to do practically everything. Blake is very humorous and can take jokes, sometimes he even mistakes insults as jokes so he comes off as quite ignorant to bystanders. In reality though, Blake is a hot-headed, arrogant, sarcastic, short tempered brat. He thinks most people are below him, and finds anyone of lesser physical, mental, or emotional skill stupid or incompetent. If people do meet or even pass his expectations though, he offers them his utmost respect and loyalty, but this is quite rare. If you don't live up to his standards you can except to be used, manipulated, and rejected.

Blake isn't bad, definitely not. He is used to getting his way and living in a different universe ,( his own mind universe, not an actual one) but he is also stupidly courageous, heroic, and sympathetic to people that don't have as much money or power as him. Blake is a fairly sympathetic person, but he lacks empathy. After all how could such a smart, brave, and strong person be cursed with poverty? Blake has a strong southern accent, and grew up in a high social status family with more than enough money for him and his small family. Blake does have a select few friends that live up to his standards, and those lucky few have a lifetime friend by their side. When Blake is on a mission he works by himself , period. This sheltered lifestyle and high opinion of himself didn't equip him with very good social skills, and he quickly found out that most people hated working with him due to his self-centered, arrogant, loud mouthed attitude. Blake takes pride in everything he does, but will be told by no one what to do.

Blake loves to lighten a mood, and can crack a joke at any time, mostly at the worst moment possible creating way to many awkward situations for him. He is definitely a self-centered, arrogant, loud mouthed, sarcastic, haughty, brat, but he also has some redeeming qualities such as his braveness, sympathy, smartness, persuasion, loyalty, and humor.

Maidens in need

People who meet his standards

Battle

A good meal

His outfit

His social status

Himself

His friends/people who are above his standards

Dislikes
People who think are above him but aren't to his standards

Fish

Dirt

Messiness

Crush (if any, optional): Pm me!
Spouse/Partner (if any, adults only, optional): Nada
Abilities you recieved from your godly parent? (if any, optional):
Light Manipulation
Able to see into the future (can't be controlled, usually passes out after this happens)
Ability with bow and arrow

Family? (optional) Mother
Backstory (optional) Blake lived a very sheltered life, but he was bored one day and wanted to see the world. He wandered around for a year before finding the camp and discovering his powers.
Other:

Edited at May 1, 2022 02:49 PM by Gold Hearts
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)May 11, 2022 12:02 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Flora SwordFeild

Pronouns (optional): She/Her

Sexuality: straight

Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis): Demeter

Appearance: Flora is about 6’1. Her hair is long and slim, going from light green and fading into a dark shade of violet. Her skin is tan with an ancient word on her shoulder that is barely visible; She always keeps her hair in a messy ponytail, and her eyes are light blue. Her eyelashes are somewhat thick, inheriting it from her mother. Her clothes are pretty simple, a white shirt with a grey skirt.

Personality: Flora is a little shy, Ironically since her last name sounds so heroic.

Likes/Dislikes (optional): Flora likes animals or rabbits to be more precise. She also loves to read; she likes to talk to others who share her interests, but she is a bit distant. Flora dislikes loud noises, like thunder or loud stomping. Being claustrophobic she dislikes being in small rooms, often making her feel nauseous. She isn’t that friendly when first met, but she quickly warms up to somebody after a couple of conversations.

Crush (if any, optional): none at the moment, DM me if interested-!

Spouse/Partner (if any, adults-only, optional): none at the moment, DM me if interested-!

Abilities you received from your godly parent? (if any, optional): Flora received the power to grow different plants from her hand. She can also make small clouds in different forms out of her hand.

Family? (optional):

Mother: Fauna, she is 40 and alive.

Father: Connor, He is 41 and dead (died in a car accident.)

Sibling(s): Mary’Jane, she is 14 and alive.

Aster, he is 10 and alive.

Daffodil, she is 2 and alive but sick.

Backstory (optional) - I don’t have time so i’ll do it soon- -

Other: is this ok?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us