Wolf Play : Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | Open
Chatbox
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 22, 2022 06:46 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Nadia Leigh

Nickname: None

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role in Pack: Warrior

Personality

Nadia is an irritatingly calm young woman. Her smooth voice, well-formulated thoughts, and clear manner of speech can be frustrating when another person is trying to argue with her. She is great at taking everything in stride and throwing back her retaliations with dignity and amusement. She gets angry, yes, but it is an internal rage. Her outward appearance rarely deviates from its smooth, collected state unless she is really -- really -- furious.

Nadia is smart, and she is tricky. Her words are riddles at times, lies laced with truths or truths with important details left out. She will say what benefits her and her causes, and nothing else. Her mind is one of a more reasonable creature. She will not jump to conclusions or violence, nor will she be immediately accepting or trusting. She is always one step ahead, one move closer to winning than any opponent.

Her loyalty belongs to her pack. She has no family, extended or immediate, and her friends are... well... nonexistent? She only really associates with her pack and has no need for "friends." The title of "packmate" means much more to her than that of "friend." Their needs come before her own or any other creature's.

For beneficial qualities, she has a few. She brings rational thought to the table. Nadia works cohesively with a team but also fares quite well on her own. She is a capable hunter, tracker, and fighter. She is loyal. Her lack of preferential treatment towards any specific person allows for all to be under her watchful eye, whether they appreciate it or not. Nadia is altruistic, and she is somewhat empathetic. It really depends on the situation.

Screenshot-2022-02-28-at-9-19-58-PM.jpg

Credits to me.

Appearance

When she shifts, Nadia is a relatively tall wolf, standing at 32 inches and weighing in around the average margin. She is built without extreme muscling or litheness. Her physique is strong but nimble, average yet able. She is not weak in any sense -- she is just a jack of all trades and a master of none. Nadia knows this.

Her thick pelt is a medley of caramels, soft earth tones, deep browns, slate grays, and charcoal blacks etched into patterns across her body. The redder colors are focused along the bridge of her snout, his ears, and her throat. Tanner hues mix with honeys and creams to form a much lighter base coat, and these take up the majority of her fur. Browns, grays, and blacks provide smooth slashes across the sides of her body and around her face. Her inner ears are an off-white, a little lighter than the fur of her cheeks and legs.

Nadia is not exceptionally scarred. The war wounds that she does carry are hidden beneath her coat for the most part. She does have a gradual curve of a smile-shaped scar underneath one of her golden-orange eyes. A nicked ear is most easily noticed -- really, she looks relatively untouched, though she has had her fair share of experience.

As a human, the scars transfer to her new form easily. Her eyes darken to a softer, light brown and her hair is a more auburn base with lighter and darker streaks throughout it. She stands at 5'11 and has a slim, muscled body composition. Nadia wears her hair up in a ponytail most of the time. She has one piercing through each earlobe, both of which usually host small, silver hoops.

Hidden Talents

She isn't bad in the kitchen.

Fears

She is claustrophobic, hates the thought of being "alone," and is constantly worried of letting down those around her.

Strengths

+Physically adept (fighting, endurance, speed)
+Peacemaker, calming influence
+Protective and loyal
+Firm

Weaknesses

-Aloof and fairly reserved
-Emotional snaps are explosive
-Acts before thinking in battle scenarios
-Empathetic but tells it like it is

Anything Else

Not that I can think of at the moment

Relationship Status: Single

Relations and Affiliations

Her family is dead or missing, but she is open for affiliations.

Mate: None

RP Example: Sent

Other

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Her mark will be a simple, straight line trailing from behind her right ear to the middle of her trapezius muscle.

The credits for the wolf image go to Wincey on DA.

natan.jpg

Edited at February 28, 2022 10:21 PM by Rising Shadows
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 08:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve healer assistant, warrior 2?

Edited at February 27, 2022 09:08 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 09:32 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes you can
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 11:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Noi Walker

Nickname: Ni, Nono.

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack: Real estate agent

Role in Pack: Warrior 2

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

-Reserved, Calm; Noi is reserved in the way he won’t let anybody know what’s going on in his mind. He is definitely the more laid back type, to top that he is also decently patient. Noi can get absent minded and wonder off into his own imaginary world, but that doesn’t happen often.

-Nice, Friendly; Noi is nice to fellow werewolves, kids, and anyone he cares about. Noi is generally friendly to the werewolves of his pack, but he could care less if they had been being mean to him or someone else. Never-less if you know each other then he will being caring, and friendly.

-Brave, Curios; Noi is one to get curios, and the want to explore anything new. He doesn’t back down from a challenge, and will prove you wrong if you say he can’t do something. He loves learning about new things.

-Independent, Protective; Noi is very independent. And isn’t afraid to tell you if he thinks your decision is bad. No matter how much you don’t want to hear it. If he considers you as a friend or your in his pack he will, with no question lay down his life for you. He doesn’t always listen.

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

Noi stands at a average of 5'8", weighing about around 119. He has a build of a athletes, slim yet muscular arms, same goes for his legs. He has large hands. You will usually see Noi holding himself on his left leg. As his right had been injured once in a fight. Yes his leg had healed, but it’s now his weak leg. He has a caramel Sun-kissed complexion. His expression is usually a calm, yet serious all at the same time.

Noi has five scars, one scar is right above his right elbow. His second is right below his left shoulder. He has a scar on the lower left side of his neck, and one on his lower right leg. His knees are battered up due to many falls, and fights. His last scar is on his forehead, but is usually covered by locks of raven black hair. Noi has short hair, that often reaches the base of his neck. His longest strand of hair will fall right past his neck. He has multiple locks of his hair fall right above his eyes. His hair is dense and is a beautiful obsidian black color. His eyes are a slate color with a faint layer of blue. A hint of adventure within his eyes.

Noi’s pick of attire is usually a gray or black t-shirt, but on a especially cold day he may be seen with a long sleeve shirt. He usually wears dark gray pants, or gray shorts, but he’s rarely seen in jeans. His footing is tennis shoes. Most of his attire just depends on what he’s doing that day, and well of course the weather.

In his wolf form; his fur is multiple variations of gray, whites and blacks that all blend together nicely. He has dense, fluffy fur. He is 2.7”ft tall, and averages around 59lbs. He has a obsidian colored nose. He has sapphire eyes, pink ish tan paw pads.

Hidden talents:

He secretly knows how to sing.

Fears:

-He hates heights

-Failing a task

-Failing his alpha and pack

Strengths:

+Loyal

+Training canines

+Open minded

+Determined

+Kind

+Proud

Weaknesses:

-Stubborn

-Disappointing his pack

-Blunt

Anything else you want to share:

Nope

Relationship Status: Single

Relations, such as family or friends:

All dead or left pack

Elloise has been his best friend throughout his entire life since when he was 7years old.

Mate:

RP Example*: Sent

Other:

"One small argument, can lead to one big issue."

His mark will be a circle around his right eye that leads to the end of his muzzle.

Credits to photo goes to HOTNStock@DA

Edited at February 28, 2022 05:21 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 01:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Noi is done, working on healer assistant.
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 27, 2022 07:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(C) Picrew.com

Name: Elloise Iries

Nickname: El, Elli

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack: Veterinarian

Role in Pack: Assistant Healer

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Elloise is the definition of a sweetheart; a friendly, kind, timid, individual. Some say she’s to nice for her own good, which they are most definitely correct. From first glance she seems like a timid, unconfident young lady who can’t stick up for anything including herself, but when you start to befriend her you see that she is everything above with a kind, and caring side. If your best friends or better with her you get to see the true her; you see everything you have already seen in her, but now she shows her strong hearted, sarcastic, blunt, intelligent side.

She truly has a bright, and beautiful heart of a warrior, she’s a fighter she doesn’t go down easily, but from first glance she sure looks like she does. No matter if it’s a deadly illness to a actual one on one fight, she won’t just cave in she will in fact fight with everything in her. She has this need to protect her pack, resulting her to be ready to lay down her life. Unlike the warriors she won’t just go out of the pack to fight, she is only going to fight if she absolutely has to for the pack’s or her safety.

Never-less her overly bright, timid overlay she is always in a constant war with her mind. She’s oftenly criticizing herself spoken through words or not, which leads to her criticizing her thoughts and it’s just a constant battle that never seems to end. She has most definitely tried suicide once or twice when she was younger, but decided against it. She had found her purpose. She was to help anyone hurt, wounded, the weak, and the ill.

If she has great trust in you, and you have seemed to have not broke that trust in any way she will and is honest about anything. She may not spill out everything and anything about her past, but she sure will find the courage to tell you if something is currently bothering her so much that she needs someone to talk to.

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

Elloise stands at around 5’6ft and weighs in at around 120Ibs. She is built like an athlete; Long, muscular legs and a fairly lean, toned torso. She is lacking in any unnecessary fat, but this does not mean she is without any curves, her shoulders are relatively narrow. Her hair is a raven black, ever so slightly tinted dark gray, and has. Her mop of hair is short, just reaching her shoulders. It's naturally very straight, however over the years it has formed a small wave where she would tie it up. In the day, when the sun finally arises, it does tend to shine quite perfectly. She has a coffee complexion, lightly sun-kissed, and warm to the touch, however, is not without flaw, given that she has a small scar just above her eye from falling off a swing as a child, and her knees seem to be pretty battered up with scars and bruises from countless trip-ups from both when she was young and more recently false starts.

Her eyes are relatively large, and a bright, walnut brown color, that has a few orange-ish flecks that are surrounded by slightly darker rings, only making them look richer. Her facial features are relatively soft, but not completely undefined, with slightly higher cheekbones and lightly blushed cheeks.

Commonly, she wears anything casual: sweatshirts, exercise clothing, t-shirts, jeans, etc. Now and then she likes to wear dresses or skirts or dress up nicer. Generally, if it's a bit hotter though, she tends to feel more comfortable in denim shorts and a thin top, if there is a wind, she would be covered up with some sort of zip-up hoodie, however is not confined to any one style.

Most of the time, she wears her hair up, just above her ears with a few bits falling forward, leaving strays of hair out, because really?

She has her ears pierced but never seems to wear any sort of earings, so having them done was mostly a formality for one particular occasion. If you look closely, you can see the outline of a small howling wolf on the softest part of skin just behind her ear.

Her voice is relatively soft, and a bit airy. She has a very slight British accent, but she can muster a slight hispanic accent.

Elloise’s Wolf Form;

In her wolf form Elloise stands at around 2’4”ft and weighs in at around 51Ibs. She is built like a runner; Long, lean legs and a fairly lean frame. A large head with tall pointed ears.

She has large circular eyes, her dark glistening pupils large, practically filling her eyes. Her pupils surrounded with a faded light almost cinnamon brown ring. Her nose being a average height, which is dark in color.

She has a distinct reddish cast due to being a, she is mostly brown and has a patch with some obsidian black along her back. Her ears, head, legs are all covered in a brownish-crimson color. All four of her front paws, lower muzzle, lower cheeks, and under neck/stomach are all covered in a cloud white color. Her paw pads are all covered in a blush pink tinted with a crimson ish brown color.

Hidden talents:

Can and will paint her memory’s beautifully.

Fears:

Being alone by herself in a large area.

She fears that she will beat herself down to much.

She greatly fears flying at high heights.

Strengths:

+Is honest to one’s she trusts.

+She is quite loyal to herself and her pack.

+She has great strength within herself.

+Fast learner

Weaknesses:

-Shy

-Doubts her physical appearance, personality, thoughts.

-Multi-tasking

-Overthinking

Anything else you want to share:

Nope

Relationship Status:

Single

Relations, such as family or friends:

Her family is dead

Noi has been her best friend throughout her entire life since when she was 5 years old.

Mate:

None

RP Example*: sent

Other:

"You only know a part of me. I am a universe full of secrets."

She has a star shaped marking on her back that has unique markings within the star shaped shape.

HOTNStock@DA

Edited at February 28, 2022 05:21 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenMarch 1, 2022 09:14 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
All characters have been accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us