Wolf Play : Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | Open
Chatbox
 distant-screams
12:23:38 katy | beetle
Vah,
she looks like she'd have a menacing name lol. maybe rampage, malvolia, antoinette or bellatrix?
 Chaotic Twins
12:23:28 Ryder,Kalian
I need the sands of time item

dang should not have used all my apples XD
 Magnus Bane
12:23:08 Mag/Maggy
I didn't breed my wolves so I don't have any pups to use as a wrestler :')
 Voxtexy
12:22:52 Vox, Corey
One ExW pup lmaoo
 Voxtexy
12:22:12 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. Two ExH and PxW pups so far.
 Chaotic Twins
12:21:34 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas?
 Foxspirit
12:21:17 Fox,HA, she/her <
Hey Vox
 Zeraphia
12:21:14 Spooky Vah
Gear/decor and name ideas?

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
12:20:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
good luck!
 Foxspirit
12:20:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Damn
So many new people ._.
 Voxtexy
12:20:40 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. These this.

I think I'm still sleepy lmao
 Voxtexy
12:20:18 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

I better get something good with these this ExH and ExW pairing >.>
 distant-screams
12:18:45 katy | beetle
i think i'm gonna wait a few months or more until i try another ych auction lmao
 starmutt
12:17:23 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
12:16:15 Cae, Blue
thats weird.
 distant-screams
12:14:50 katy | beetle
Luna,
i mean.. there's 26 days left to get the spectre dye lol
 Luna👻
12:14:12 Silver (She/her)
I wish it was brimstone IÂ’m nowhere near the spectre dye right now
 Boo
12:14:09 Chrissy
that's suspicious.
 Chaotic Twins
12:14:02 Ryder,Kalian
is there an item that ages a wolf up a year?
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Spooky Vah
I was going to ask about why there was snow during spring but--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 08:22 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• K A I L A N I •
Whose Side?
Neutral; Kailani was never one to pick sides as she knows it can be quite stressful.
Second-Command Huntress
Desired Rank:
Lead Huntress
Appearance:
Kailani has a lean yet slightly muscular build. She has her feminine touches but also the intimidating features that tend to draw others away. The lioness stands at merely 4.7 feet to the shoulder and weighs no more than 320 pounds. Her tail sways at a length of about 35 inches and is very thin with a black tuff at the end. Her lean figure causes her to be fairly swift on her paws. Kailani feels that she is an average and fairly healthy female. She is glad to not be too buff or it'll interfere with her speed which will interfere with her hunting job.
Kailani's pelt is on the lighter side, with it being a very light shade of tan with some cream highlights on her face and underbelly. She has golden orbs with a natural glare in them that may send the wrong message to others when speaking to them. She has fairly large paws that she has always had since the moment she was born. Some believe she still hasn't grown into them yet, although she is a full grown adult lioness.
Her ears are slightly rounded with black undertones inside and on the back of her ears. She has a charcoal black nose that mixes into a peach ombré very well. Kailani's snout is predominately white and has a natural frown to it, outlined in black. She has a darker crest that covers her back but changes depending on the light. Kailani's pelt is fairly short but still produces enough heat for her own comfort.
Personality:
For starters, Kailani does not take shit from anyone. Not a lioness nor lion. She will let anybody know if they are being an asshole and she has no care in the world how it affects others. Kailani has the mindset in which she does not care about what others think of her. She voices her opinion when and wherever she feels it is needed. Kailani is fierce and she will hold on to that. She does her best to not show any sign of weakness, the last thing she needs is to be underestimated.
Her loyalty for the pride is questionable. She does not know where she stands, but even then, she treats others with respect and addresses them accordingly. Kailani is an independent female. She does well working with others but prefers not to, due to her lack of communication and understanding. Kailani can be perceived as a very skillfull lioness. She has had enough experience within the pride and does her job dutifully.
Kailani is a very hardworking lioness. She treats her job as a great opportunity to help the pride. The lioness is very intelligent due to her experience within the pride. She understands life and accepts it as it is. Kailani strives to have a good reputation in the pride so she makes sure she has patience. She was never one to lash out at others for no apparent reason. Kailani cannot trust outsiders. Under any circumstances. Once a new member joins the pride, it would take a lot for her to warm up to them.
Kailani is a very organized female. She likes when things are done in an orderly manner and wants to rip her fur out when they aren't. The lioness would be described as an ambivert. She isn't exactly the most social female but she definitely is not shy. Most of the time, she only speaks when spoken to. That is what her parents taught her and that is what she is used to. However, because of this, Kailani struggles to call out for help. Going along with her independence, she tends to try to fix her own problems. Though most of the time she is not successful.
Romance was never a popular department with the female. She doesn't understand love and is highly oblivious when there are obvious signs of someone being into her. This is one department that she does not have that much experience in. She tends to shut down and become very awkward when she feels romantic tension. Kailani has never met a male to break her from her awkwardness, and frankly, she has never thought about having a mate. Kailani knows her priorities. And love wasn't ever one of them.
Strengths:
+ Endurance +
+ Stealth +
+ Combat +
Weaknesses:
- Stamina -
- Attitude -
- Agility -
Affiliations:
Open!
Kin:
Open!