Wolf Play : The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:24:25 Kate/Gold
I have nearly 700 Moon Flowers from the past time I've been doing them, and it's unfortunate since the only things I want from it would be familiars but I don't have premium. :/
 Magnus Bane
01:24:07 Mag/Maggy
Vox
She's cute to!
 Voxtexy
01:23:36 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Finally got a ExH + ExW pup :D
 Sassy Otaku
01:21:48 Chuuya/Ruggie
I'm almost tempted to buy a fertility figure for my girl
 Voxtexy
01:20:44 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-
-WP Click-

Ayee, two pups with a decent rarity *^*
 Magnus Bane
01:17:36 Mag/Maggy
Ohh! Thank you guys:3
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:16:52 Kate/Gold
Yep. Disposition is very helpful. Not only does it help with pursuing, but also means the wolf listens and attacks when you target an enemy with them.
 Sassy Otaku
01:15:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
It's a chance to keep the enemy from fleeing. I think rate is effected by Disposition
 Boo
01:14:39 Chrissy
mag,
ooh! pursue is a newer option where the wolf will keep the enemy from fleeing.
 Magnus Bane
01:13:28 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Okay something else I missed lol. What's that
 Voxtexy
01:13:14 Vox, Corey
Okay, it's time to see what Zoltan can produce *^*
 Urux
01:12:38 Urox
-WP Click-
Help :')
 Boo
01:12:34 Chrissy
mag,
ahh that sucks! do you have a pursing wolf?
 Luna👻
01:12:27 Silver (She/her)
Gotta goo, have a great night!
 Luna👻
01:12:05 Silver (She/her)
Vox
Oh nvm I donÂ’t have any exclusive or crystalline to randomize
 Voxtexy
01:12:01 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Yeep, diamond definitely works. :>
 Magnus Bane
01:11:47 Mag/Maggy
Boo
He keeps fleeing on me
 Voxtexy
01:11:33 Vox, Corey
Luna,
You can only buy it right now, it's from a previous event.
 starmutt
01:11:33 marsh | they/it
mhm dog event
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
01:11:31 Mag/Maggy
Vox
That's neat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Black Bear : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 09:20 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Noche

C9703018-E1-E8-44-A6-BB52-787-F0824-BBB1.jpg

Almost 4 || Mare || The Great Herd || Herd Mare

Credits to Alla-equi on DA

Noche is an elegant creature, and aptly named. Her sleek pelt is pitch black, as is the rest of her body; the only exception is the tiniest star on her forehead. Her mane and tail, both medium in length, match the void of her pelt. Even her eyes are deep, liquid pools of night.

Noche has smooth, proportionate features. She stands just under 16 hands and has firm muscling, but she is not noticeably ripped. Her legs are sturdy and strong, as is the rest of her, and she holds a certain elegance to her appearance. A curved neck holds up a refined head with somewhat long ears.

Despite her more average size, she often appears larger than she is: her coat seems to suck the light out of everything, and she has a calm, sure demeanor that demands at least a little respect. Five. Her more sober appearance also adds to the effect of a wiser mare older than she is.

Personality

While she may appear knowledgeable, Noche is still young and inexperienced, and she owns it. Her wisdom comes from following her elders, obeying commands, and observing outcomes of different situations. Her forte is watching with a calm, collected demeanor. She does not rise up in emotion as easily as other young horses, and she can hold her own in a battle of wits.

Noche always dons a smooth expression, any emotion displaying in her eyes. Even then, her emotes are mild. Faint displeasure, for example, or a note of pride. It is extremely difficult to get a raise out of her, as she is quite good at deflecting comments or actions that she finds antagonizing.

Despite this more languid base, she is not one to be run over. Her strength is a quiet one but it is there. Noche is the silent bearer of burdens, always ready to help another horse through a hard time, and she will fight to the death to protect those she cares about. She is loyal to her herd, though she may not always agree with decisions made, and she sticks to the rules. Noche will always expect others to do the same and she will take on the role of drill sergeant if need be.

She does have an adventurous side to her as well, though it only really comes out around foals, who hold the dearest place in her heart. They are her favorite members of the herd, and she is always willing to play with them. Noche grew up too fast, as her mother died early on in her life and left her to fend for herself; playing around with the foals gives her a glimpse at what could have been, and what she wants for her future offspring.

Overall, this mare is wise and mature but lacks the power over others that comes with age. Noche is altruistic and charismatic, but she takes no nonsense and is not afraid to critique others for negative actions. She is not easily riled up but will unleash all of Hell on anyone who threatens those she cares about.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Offspring

None

Other

FE02-F04-E-B076-40-EE-931-A-E7-CC805-BEE11.jpg

There are actually quite a few of those in the last auction that had quarter horse traits.

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 09:43 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sage

boi2.jpg

5 || Stallion || Bachelor Stallion

Credits to Staycalmpartyon on DA

Sage is a dark grulla stallion with a stocky build, sleek fur, and a thick black mane and tail. His legs have the typical silver dun darkness to just below the knees, then striping past them. His dorsal stripe is also extremely dark. His coat itself has a dusty silver sheen to it. He's a handsome horse with piercing dark blue eyes, strong and smooth features, and a few scars to his name. He stands at seventeen hands. His head is very thoroughbred in structure, with prominent nostrils and a streamline shape.

His body is well-muscled. A lean but well-defined chest and torso give way to sturdy legs with firm hooves and a long, straight neck. A long gash runs from his left pectoral to his shoulderblade from a fight with a cougar that he barely escaped from, and he has several nicks on his neck and sides from his encounters with both herd and bachelor stallions.

He walks with confidence bordering on arrogance -- then again, it is a fine line between the two. His movements are quite fluid, carrying him via long strides across distances with ease. He is sure-footed and has excellent stamina, making him well-fit for feral life. Sage is certainly not the fastest horse but he is not to be considered slow, either.

His voice is a low, pleasant drawl. It is rarely raised or hardened, no matter what mood he may be in. Only in extreme feels does he change his tone; its default is calm and collected. Sage smells of the brush that is his namesake: earthy, with hints of vibrant green herbaceousness, and could be described as almost crisp.

Personality

He was named for the dusky color of the sage plant. While this young stallion carries wisdom gained through experience, Sage is hard-headed, stubborn, and fiery in a dark sort of way. His collected, calm appearance is only dissolved in his eyes. They're always alight with some sort of internal fire, always dancing with devils. It's this look of mischief that often gets him into trouble with other horses.

He's a smooth talker and a flirt, though he won't approach mares with obvious love interests. He's more of a loner, though his end goal is, obviously, to find some lady friends. Sage would not mind stealing a mare or two from any nearby herds; while leading a herd of his own would be more easily accomplished through overthrowing a reigning stallion, he prefers to sneak mares that have less of a chance of leaving.

Sage is not foolhardy, but he is bold and straightforward. He is very good at picking up subtleties until they are directed at him, at which point he is unable to detect vague expression. The only exception is detecting deceit. He's great at that, if nothing else. As he himself can be quite deceptive when he desires to be, it is easy for him to register it in other horses. Sage really doesn't care about being manipulated because 1) he's alone anyway and 2) he doesn't attach himself to anything or anyone without long, careful consideration.

He's a pretty laid back stallion over all, preferring to drop his bombshells and observe the aftermath from a distance. He enjoys others' company but relishes solitude, preferring to be around a smaller group. Sage does the devil's tango all the time, cheating death and moving dangerously close to herds. Like many stallions, he desires leadership. Unlike many stallions, his priority lies in presiding over a small group or family rather than ruling a herd.

Crush

We'll see

Mate

None

Foals

None

Other

boi.jpg

I also like Mawaris

Edited at January 6, 2022 09:47 PM by Rising Shadows
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 6, 2022 10:21 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
They are all accepted :)
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 7, 2022 08:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How many characters allowed per person?
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 7, 2022 08:06 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I don't really have a specific limit so long as they're active :)
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 7, 2022 12:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Valora

"Don't ask me. I don't know."

kittykitty5150 @ DA || kittykitty5150@DA

Name:

Valora

4 Months 3 Days

Filly || Female

Herd:

Great Herd

Foal

Appearance:

Weighing around 180lbs, and standing around 11hh tall. Pretty average for such a young little filly. However, she is predicted to become as tall as her mother, whom is 16.4hh tall.

Valora has a coat pattern known as "Tobino". Only two visible colors are located on this fillies body, white and chestnut. Chestnut covers over her chest, all four legs, head, spine, and a little bit on her rump. Its not rare, quite common in her wild lineage it seems, but that doesn't matter. Her hooves are small and rounded, all stained by mud, dirt, and lord knows what else. The original color of her hooves was a nice, white-ish yellow, and positioned just right under the sun you may just be able to see your reflection in them. Once they are cleaned, of course. Valora has light hazel eyes, that almost match the color surrounding her face.

Valora's mane and tail are short and stubby, white and black. Her tail is white halfway, then it changes to the color of black. Similiar to her mane, however its not black but light brown, or chestnut. Closest to her whither and just above her poll, her mane is chestnut but inbetween those two spots, the hairs are white as white can be.

Her coat is a little bit thicker then the average 4 Month Old fillies, which is probably a clear sign that shedding season is going to be just.. fan-fucking-tastic.

What Valora will look like as a yearling and older.

Personality:

Basics
Curious || Know-it-All || Upstander || Courageous || Silvertongue || Quick Minded || Stubborn

A very special soul indeed, mhm.

At first glance, your first thoughts of this filly will most likely be, "Why the hell is she licking a tree," or "Is she attempting to eat a rock-" well, yes, she is probably attempting to eat a rock and lick a tree. But thats just because of her curiousity. She may want to know if a rock is edible or not, and she has seen Deer eat and lick bark off of trees, why can't she? Valora's curiousity is easily spiked, and when she gets the chance, she will most certainly use all her power to quench that curiousity by investigating what her curiousity was in teh first place. If that makes any sense. If she sees a rotten apple or carrot, you can bet your rump that she'll attempt to try it. Maybe after a few times, she'll learn that rotten foods are not supposed to be eaten. Hopefully she'll learn- some are afraid at this point, I swear. If Valora sees an open field, she will do anything to gallop across it for hours non-stop, kick and buck, and just do what she does. She'll grow out of it at some point.

The curiousity of this horse is usually what makes other equines instantly think that she is either "stupid" or "incapable of learning." However, they are wrong entirely. This foal may just know more about you than you know about yourself- that should say something. She has a good ear and a good eye, and can eavesdrop onto whatever conversation whenever she likes to. And once she unlocked new information, is it locked away deep into her memory, and every day onward after that, she'll remember it. So be careful what you say to and about this horse, she'll always prove you wrong if you give her the chance. Valora also likes to put other horses on edge with her words. Eavesdropping is certainly a great advantage, however sometiems its just not enough. So, in a weirdly manner, this mare can easily turn your own words against you, force you to say something without you realizing and if she truly wanted, she may just be able to munipulate you.. but she doesn't tend to maniupulate horses as much since it simple takes too long.

Stubborn. Stubborn. Stubborn. You do not want to bicker with this mare, lord. Valora does not give in easily, and certainlty wont give up an amazing opportunity to be stubborn, just to tick someone off! Its her specialty.

Crush:

I-

Mate:

I hope the heck not

Foals:

*covers Valoras ears* SHH

Other:

Dam: Evita
Sire: Chex

Siblings:

Edited at January 7, 2022 12:53 PM by Covidic Coffee