Zeraphia
11:33:16 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oh go for it! I'm always open for help when it comes to Ocs XD

Naming Finch took forever--
 Luna👻
11:33:08 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Oh I have many good trauma ideas I also have a guy who was kidnapped very young and raised by his abusive kidnappers then finds out his life is a lie, finds his parents, then they get killed in front of him I am evil
 technoblade
11:32:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Want me to DM you?
 ST4RB10SS0M
11:32:12 Star/Bloss
Hey chat^^
 Luna👻
11:31:37 Silver (She/her)
* OC not of
 Destinations End
11:31:35 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm super excited for tonight and really hope to not get disappointed like last time :/

The Aurora Borealis is supposed be visible where I live in the states tonight
 Magnus Bane
11:31:35 Mag/Maggy
Ready for FMC :D
 Zeraphia
11:31:06 Spooky Vah
Techno

I might need some help XD

I'm not great at pre-traumatizing characters XD
 Nevermore.
11:31:06 Never/Nev
Vah

On one hand I want to say he's too cute but on the other I say destroy him. Always leads to the best character developments
 Luna👻
11:30:59 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Ooo, traumatize! I have this one of whoÂ’s mom died and his dad was cheating and then physically abused him and he got beat up to the point of hospitalization like 7 times at school and h was expiremented on but he found a boi he loves :) thatÂ’s the one thing that went right in his life
 technoblade
11:29:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Do it! If you need help I can always tell you what I did to mine XD
 Luna👻
11:29:09 Silver (She/her)
One time I lost- what was it- my ankles or something like that
 Zeraphia
11:28:48 Spooky Vah
Hmm... to traumatize or to not...

-Click-

Decisions, decisions.
 technoblade
11:28:42 Lil Techy | Techno
-86 spaces left in this hole.

This is why I should invest more in relic hole expansions...
 Boeing
11:28:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Luna
Not yet. I think.
 Luna👻
11:27:12 Silver (She/her)
Oh no, are my knees in danger?
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer are you there?
 Destinations End
11:26:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry. Back. Was getting the link for something for my friend

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 28, 2021 12:49 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Done.
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 28, 2021 01:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*mental face palm* added what was missing to my lass on pg 3. Missed it while reading cuz i have the focus of a squrriel today. She should be good now. Please dm me with anything else I need to add or if I need to provide longer descriptions (I can)
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 29, 2021 01:39 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
They're coming! The boys are coming. And Chinook. He's coming, too. Because I love him.
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 29, 2021 11:28 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Levi
Desired Rank: Beta or Alpha
sig2.jpg

Credits to Tiefenschaerfe on DA

Levi is a handsome young buck. He is made up of paler browns, tans, dusks, and black ticking. He has cream undertones that ombre from his legs into his base coat, at which point all his other colors show through. The bridge of his nose is more reddish in coloration than the rest of him, though there is a matching patch on the inside of each upper leg.

His eyes are orange, though they are on the darker side of the spectrum. Gold flecks congregate around the rim of his irises, which are bordered by a deep brown ring. These flecks are only really noticeable when one is staring at him up close or if the sun glances off them at just the right angle.

As he finishes growing, Levi will end up standing about 32 inches at the shoulder and be of an average weight and build. Already he shows the promise of height, though his muscling is more lanky at this point in time. As he ages, he will fill out with more prominent strength.

Personality

Levi has a very direct approach to things. Of the two twins, he is the one with a more technical way of thinking -- or overthinking, depending on how you see it. His actions are carefully planned beforehand so as to give himself the best chance at success. He is still young and, therefore, naive, but he is still quite sober for his age; he thinks ahead, which is something that even some adult wolves struggle with.

He is definitely the more outwardly bossy twin. Levi also inherited his sire's stubbornness. Once he has convinced himself that he is right, there is no way to get him to see the light; he has to experience it for himself or it's fake. He is also very determined to prove himself to those around him. Receiving an adult rank and status will be his final test, and then he can become a great leader like his parents.

From his mother he received the gift of sass. Witty comments come naturally to him, and he has no problem telling off other wolves -- especially those that he absolutely hates. He has a very strong sense of morality and is quite charismatic when he wants to be.

He is confident in himself and most of those around him, and he is the one to come to if a wolf needs a pep talk. Levi acts as a coach to the pack, whether or not they like it. It's just who he is. When he and Ezra are older, he plans on being the beta to his brother's alpha, or vice versa.

Strengths

+He is very charismatic. While he isn't exactly extroverted, he talks easily and confidently with everyone.
+Levi is showing six thunderbirds prowess in fighting at the moment, though he is an adept hunter.
+His respect for and easy way with other wolves makes him pretty likeable.

Weaknesses

-He is rather brash at this age. Young, adventurous, and foolhardy.
-His immature actions can be detrimental to not only himself but also those around him.
-He has a weaker sense of smell than most.

Affiliations

Open

Ezra - Ride or die

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

He is done

sig2a.png

Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 29, 2021 11:33 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Ezra
Desired Rank: Beta or Alpha
sig1.jpg

Credits to Tiefenschaerfe on DA

Ezra is a mixture of creams, golds, honeys, and red-ambers. He does have some black on his back and tail, as well as the rims of his cheek fur, but the majority of him is medium to light in coloration. It's quite a handsome combination, and it all blends together nicely.

He will be taller than his brother and have better strength than agility by the time he has finished growing. He is already bulkier than Levi. Ezra looks forward to the day when he can match his brother in voice, as his is higher than Levi's at the moment.

His eyes are a harvest yellow. Golden ripe. Autumn. They hold a quiet strength to them, and they are set in such a way that he always seems to display a serious expression. They match his coat and would probably blend in with it if it weren't for the darker rings of fur and skin around them.

Personality

Ezra is the quieter twin. He's more blunt and inquisitive, though his questions can come out sounding sort of demanding -- not on purpose, though. He is more content to sit back and watch while Levi does the outgoing stuff; while Levi brings the diplomatic and social skills to the table, Ezra dominates the background. His skills are more spiritual, subtle. He is the Faramir to his brother's Boromir.

While he is inwardly a softer soul, Ezra would never let anyone see it. This young wolf is full of opposites. He is empathetic, yet he would not fear killing. He wants to fix the woes of others, yet he is fine inflicting them. He is probably the smarter of the brothers, but he lets Levi do the thinking.

Ezra is sober and often acts as though he has seen more than most. Perhaps he has. His sentences are simple and to the point; when he can, he prefers to use gestures and facial expressions. In response to his brother's long, detailed, extravagant plans, he usually just dips his head and responds with, "I trust you."

That's his response to most wolves, actually, as long as it's true. He is uncomfortable with the word "love" but he's not sure why. It just never rolled off the tongue in a way that felt natural. Ezra sticks with more formal, universal words to express his deepest emotions, which sometimes allows others to write them off as less than they actually are.

Oh, and he is totally gonna be the alpha.

Strengths

+He would make a great leader, actually. If he opened his mouth ever.
+His senses are quite keen and he uses them in both hunting and fighting.
+Ezra is smart, devious, and calculating. He isn't too bad at manipulating others subtly.

Weaknesses

-He has a harder time making friends, being out of the spotlight all the time. He isn't as... woven in with society as Levi.
-His lack of outward expression of thoughts or ideas lead many to consider him six thunderbirds stupid or just odd.
-Ezra is very set in his ways and has extreme difficulty when changing.

Affiliations

Open

Levi - Ride or die

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

Aaaand also done

sig1a.jpg

Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 29, 2021 11:36 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chinook
Sex: Male
Desired Rank: Alpha
chinook.jpg
Credits to Wincey (1st) and Tiefenschaerfe (2nd) on DA. Same user, same wolf.

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 35 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality

Chinook did not achieve vanguard lightly. He is dangerous. Deadly. Calculating. Sure. His skills have been refined and specifically tailored to fit the needs of his Overlady. While he is plenty fine as an outright battler, hunter, or public speaker, his strengths lie more in the... subtleties.

A soft word, a ghost of a whisper, could plant the darkest thoughts in even the purest mind. A small nudge could send the mightiest wolf tumbling down a ravine to certain death. A rabbit full of yew berries could take down even the healthiest animal.

A look could kill.

Chinook's wide arsenal of deadly tactics are only amplified by his stealthy nature. The male walks on feathers. Even when he is simply moving from one end of the camp to another, his motions are always silenced. It has almost become habit to remain a spectre in the shadows.

This male has a solemn silence to him; he has seen death. Looked it in the face and laughed. And he has caused death. Chinook has the same blunt emotion behind his eyes that a seasoned veteran does after a hunt gone wrong. Life is life, and death is death. You can't have one without the other, and Chinook is the gateway between the two. His low, smooth voice carries a certain dominant factor to it, but he respects the higher-ups and makes sure that everyone around him does as well.

As a public figure, he does not let his darkness show. Those who remain loyal and steadfast to the pack will never need to fear him; his vengeance is wrought on the traitors -- both of the gods and of his pack. He is fiercely loyal to his lady, and to the pack in general, and he hunts or patrols as much as is asked or needed. Chinook stands firmly by the rules and upholds them as best he can.

Strengths

+He is a fair ruler. Strict, but fair.
+Chinook cares very much about the pack members, especially juveniles, pups, mothers, and elders.
+He's extremely smart and a great battler.

Weaknesses

-He is not an openminded wolf. A newcomer wants to join? He will put them through Hell first. A differring opinion is stated brashly? Forget about it.
-He isn't charismatic. He says it like it is and doesn't care how it affects others' feelings.
-Chinook has no sense of humor. Actually, he doesn't really pick up much on subtleties at all.

Affiliations

Open

Crush

Ráðgríðr

Mate

None

Offspring

None

Other

He done :3

chinookk.jpg

Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 30, 2021 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished Nox
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 30, 2021 07:38 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve head warrior? It will be in by tommorrow night.
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 31, 2021 06:03 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
Hey spell, is there any where my two girls, Mayavi and Verine, are needed or wanted? I can't decide where to put the two lmao.

Edited at December 31, 2021 06:04 PM by Renegades
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | OpenDecember 31, 2021 08:47 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Sneaker
Desired Rank: Alpha
Appearence: Sneaker is a tall, muscular obsidian wolf. He has gold eyes and a black nose. He wears many scars from previous battles and wars.
Personality: Sneaker is friendly and kind to his family and pack. But can change in an instant against enemies. Sneaker is a brave and protective wolf. He will protect his pack from dangers as well as from enemies. He will go beyond what is needed to protect his pack. He will even give his life for it. In his lifetime Sneaker has fought of many wolves and bears. He is a great hunter and fighter. Sneaker has always been fond of pups and hopes to have some of his own one day. But lately Sneaker has been lonely because he dosent have a mate. He has been looking all his life but hasn't found one. But he hopes to find one and habe many pups.
Kin: Open
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: TBD
Other: In battle Sneaker has lost an ear and is partly deaf. But Sneaker has lots of battle experience and he will be happy to train more warriors to be the best they can be.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us