Wolf Play : Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!
Chatbox
 Ace
09:30:58 ace <3
mir,
heh no time for that! its due in exactly 1 hour. I'll just change it.
 Sassy Otaku
09:30:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
Thankfully, all my terrains are high enough where I can profit pretty easily, which helps
 Mirko
09:30:24 Mir
Ace
personal opinion, its probably not good for school. I'd check with a teacher first, just to see if profanity is alright to use
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous
 Transcendence
09:24:23 anti gen ai
Marsh you're drawing a silver black/silver dapple good luck those make me cry 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 30, 2021 08:15 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! I love her *^*
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 30, 2021 11:48 AM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

Corpses said:
Accepted! I love her *^*

Hehe thanks!! It took me a lot longer than I would of liked to finish her form; the first time I had it all done and forgot to re-login before submitting it, and it deleted everything DX I was so mad I had to leave for a minute before doing it all again ^^;
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!December 2, 2021 09:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Louloúdi (Name meaning Flower)
Role: Android
Appearance: A small, round Android with round, gentle eyes and a large red cape around their head and body. With four small fingers to each of their two hands and their little floating legs, which can be connected to their lower body if need be, they look like a small, helpless child. When angry their eyes and torso glow a reddish color before slowly fading into a red ball in the middle of the eye and torso. This will happen to any emotion.
Personality: Just like their childish body, they have a tendency to wander and get easily sidetracked by other things. They usually watch little bugs or shining parts and will follow the glowing lights. But when need be they are a loyal and protective Android, usually seen caring for a small kid (Writing below). While they are small, they will try to do whatever the small child they are with asks them to do, even if it's something as easy as helping them cross the street.
Strengths: Speed and agility.
Weaknesses: Tight spaces, cramped areas.
Other: They have a nickname called Lou or Flower but will get angry if someone other than the ones they trust calls them that.
- - - -
Name: Rilan
Role: human
Appearance: A 3 foot 2 child with a small backpack, sandals, blue shorts, and a blue T-shirt. Short brown hair curls around her head while her hazel eyes and a scarred lip are on her face. The backpack she wears is white with a large five written on it, along with her name and age.
Personality: Rilan is easily frightened by everything and would attach herself emotionally to an object, living or not, and treat them with respect and love. She is a scared child and thus does not ask much about anything. Hardly asking any questions, she follows what she is told. She does get upset easily when the items she likes get hurt, mostly of the Android, Lou, that was given to her and will protect them as much as she can.
Strengths: Kindness, empathy, easily forgiving.
Weaknesses: Frightened easily, can't handle large groups, loud noises, and dogs.
Other: I hope these two characters are okay! Please tell me if not and I'll change them :)
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!December 2, 2021 11:52 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dragon,
Considering the organization of Red made androids for soldiers, they would not be 'kids'.

Your forms are declined.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us