Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
10:21:00 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
San

thanks for the names :)
 Magnus Bane
10:19:46 Mag/Maggy
Lord I need to get premium again <.>
 Sanania
10:18:37 San, Sangria
Boo-

Ghost Blues
Hallowed Vows
Scarlet Ghost
 Serpents
10:17:48 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- battle move ideas pm me
 Jack-A-Boo
10:16:42 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 Sanania
10:16:35 San, Sangria
Lmfaoo definitely sounds like a true barracks when the elevator is shite
 Voxtexy
10:16:07 Vox, Corey
meant to say "nice" after least. pfff, go me. forgetting a whole word
 Sanania
10:16:03 San, Sangria
Vox - thatÂ’s fair I wouldnÂ’t have known that acronym either
 Voxtexy
10:15:43 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
The PPV I have is at least, but the barracks I had before deployment were shit. I was on the top floor and the amount of times the rickety elevator broke down was insane.

See ya later!
 Sanania
10:14:45 San, Sangria
Vox - I was gonna say IÂ’d figure youÂ’d probably have nicer barracks but they still tend to run a bit small. (IÂ’ve gotta scoot currently at work and while there isnÂ’t a whole lot to do I shouldnÂ’t be on my phone for long).
 Voxtexy
10:14:06 Vox, Corey
I normally call where I live PPV, but I just use the term barracks since like, no one knows what PPV is lmao

PPV: Public Private Venture
 Voxtexy
10:13:02 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
Soo, the barracks I have right now are actually nice. I used to have a barracks room where me and my roommate had a small room where we both slept and then a small kitchen and small bathroom.

This one the Navy pays 1k a month for me to live here, I've got a relatively normal bedroom, the kitchen is kinda normal? Reminds me of a kitchen in an apartment and the bathroom is small but I don't need a big one anyways lol
 Sanania
10:12:39 San, Sangria
Dart - Giving vox advice on how to handle the foot and then me diving back into the nostalgia of early dating days with my husband
 The Amethyst
10:11:42 Dart
San

What didicome back too...
 Sanania
10:11:08 San, Sangria
Vox- yeah! Do a little foot dunk til your toe beans get a little too frosty then elevate and repeat.

Ugh hate that for you. Lmfao I definitely donÂ’t miss juggling barrack days - tiny kitchens not even big enough to make two meals for two without cramming the plates into a corner. (Hubby was army infantry so I got a glimpse of the barrack life a good number of times and will say dorm life is a dream in comparison).
 technoblade
10:08:25 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Sanania
10:08:17 San, Sangria
Vul-

Honey Banshee
Honey Bee
Nectarous
 Voxtexy
10:06:49 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
I could probably get cold water in a bowl.

I can get ice, but I just haven't gotten anything since I moved in to these barracks. My roommate kind takes up the entire fridge and freezer so I'm planning to get a mini fridge for my room
 Transcendence
10:05:05 anti gen ai
Nah the bald defect is 19 vitals but shart ratings
 Vulpixles
10:04:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Name ideas?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +2
Jaguar : +2
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 3, 2021 09:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Withdrawn, sorry. ^^

Edited at December 10, 2021 09:14 AM by iArema
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2021 12:43 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Since I don't think the discussion link ever got posted here, here it is.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2021 08:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Ebony
Herd: [Canyon Creek or None]
Canyon Creek
Herd mare
Desired Rank:
Deputy or Lead mare
Appearance: [Detailed Description Required]
Ebony is not the tallest mustang standing at 1.2 meters. She has strong, sturdy legs inherited by her dam. Ebony is a very dark brown, almost black for her soft main coat which was inherited from her sire. She has a white star on her forehead and white below her mouth on her chin. She has a long main and tail that are both black. Ebony has a white stocking on her front left leg that goes up to her knee and one on her back right leg that goes up half way to the knee. Ebony's hooves are covered by hair but underneath they are a dark grey.
Personality:
Ebony is a loyal, clever horse who sticks to her herd. She has an open mind to new ideas but considers them carefuly. She does belive in the higher ups but will not follow orders if they are absurd or not logical. Once she finds a horse she truss she will stick through with them through thick and thin. She won't leave them unless they betray her. If you betray Ebony's trust it will be extremely hard, if not impossible to regain it.
Ebony is a bit nervous about the time when she will have a foal but also excited. She finds them quite adorable little creatures and thinks that they should be protected fully from anything that may threaten them.

Crush:
Open.
Mate:
Open.
Foals:
Open for a new foal
Kin: [Family Relations]
Open for her mother and father
Affiliations: [Indepth Relations]
Open for a close friend.
Other:
I might get some romance in this or something for my sub-plot.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 10, 2021 04:01 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think we just need a few more stallions before we can start, though mares are always welcome too.
As a reminder, there are currently no new foals. Just unborn ones, or foals about to be yearlings.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 10, 2021 10:52 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

ALL IMAGE CREDITS on images :)

Name: Capaz [Kaw-pawz] - Portugese for Capable

Nicknames: Paz [Pawz] (Crabby - reserved for close relations ONLY. He's not, so how did he get this nickname??)

Herd: Canyon Creek

Desired Rank: He may be slightly cocky and flirtatious, but he's content. He wouldn't mind a leadership role, but he doesn't desire one.

Appearance:

He has a lovely dusty, warm dun coat with a warm, dark brown mane and tail, as well as the tell-tale dun markings across his back and legs. His face has a lot of white, though the pattern cuts short of his eyes. His eyes are a dark brown like most horses', leaning towards a warmer shade of the spectrum, to match his coat. The end of his muzzle is entirely pink, where the white pattern extends to it.

He is littered in scars, some larger, some smaller. He used to get into fights for fun, and he still doesn't mind them.

He stands at a rough 16.1hh, something that towers above most wild horses. He holds his head high at most times, which only accentuates his height. His build is on the sturdier side, rather than agile. Some have compared his build to that of a quarter horse with his quick legs yet muscular haunches, chest, and general form. He is powerful and capable of moving heavy items. He uses this to his advantage in many situations, but will never underestimate stallions with smaller, more agile builds.

Personality:

Intelligent - Slightly Cocky - Flirtatious - Playful - Fatherly Figure (surprisingly) - Serious when need be

This stallion is an intelligent and wise creature with a hot streak that shows more often than not. While nobody could deny that he is cunning and can solve most problems thrown in his way, he doesn't display this side of himself at all times. In fact, he displays his more stallion-y side most the time. But perhaps this is a ruse in order to have others dismiss him without a consideration as to whether or not he is to be watched out for.

Slightly cocky would be putting it lightly. He will rub in his victories (playfully, of course) whenever given the chance. If a curious foal asks about any one of his scars, he is quick to come up with the story that earned it. Sometimes, he'll come up with a story that isn't entirely true. Some might label him as a quack. He is friendly and playful, and comes up with all ways to entertain himself as well as the foals. However, he can act a little crazy sometimes, though nobody who knows him would worry about him causing any harm.

To flirt with this stallion is to throw yourself to the wolves - romance wise. He will not let you go once he feels he's got even a thread of a grasp on you. And he chases shamelessly. No lovely mare that so much as casts him a glance a beat or two too long is safe. And he's quite the charmer. Too much of a charmer. Many of the wiser (mostly older) mares have caught wind of his games by now. However, he will still flirt with them, even though he realizes it is just fun and games most of the time. However, if you show a genuine interest in him, or if he develops a genuine interest in you, his efforts might be a bit more subtle, less audacious as they would be with a mare he is having fun with.

This then extends to his playful personality. He is not only playful with the adult horses he has grown up with, however, he is also quite teasing and playful with the foals, almost like "that uncle" to all of them. He is the ideal fatherly figure. If he auditioned for the role in a movie, he'd probably get it. Not many can best him at being a big brother or fatherly figure, and this is one of the many things he loves to brag about.

However, just because he is true to the colt that lives on inside of him doesn't mean he's irresponsible. He takes his role as a protector of the herd very seriously. If there's a threat nearby, he's between it in the herd. Sometimes, admittedly, he'll go a little closer to said threat than necessary, hoping to provoke it. Whether it be a predator, bachelor, or even a sink hole, he has a subconscious desire to fight it. Okay, not totally subconscious, he loves a good fight.

Crush: TBD; PM if interested

Mate: N/A

Foals: OPEN

Kin:

Nikos - Full Brother

Affiliations: OPEN

Nikos - Paz loves his brother dearly, and supports him fiercely as the lead. He doesn't wish to become lead, and will give a talking to whomever states they'd like to see him that position. However, while he doesn't desire the lieutenant position, he wouldn't mind it.

Other: Perhaps some think him as deserving of the lead position, if not more so? Though he would be fiercely loyal to his brother, it would still be a factor that assists in dividing the herd.

A bit of a better BUILD reference :)

Edited at December 13, 2021 09:05 PM by Meian
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 13, 2021 09:05 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm finished with Capaz! ^^
Let me know if I forgot / need to change anything :)
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 13, 2021 09:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Capaz is accepted :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us