-WP Click-
 Willow Creek
06:23:45 
Damn. On my knees begging 1578 not to go into labor until 10 pm
 Amygdala
06:23:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Oh right you said you are over until spring XD

Well i have a litter coming up tomorrow so i can let you have some ;)
 Sabbath
06:23:06 Rook
Willow
Yep
 Willow Creek
06:22:54 

If pups were born at 11 pm tonight would they still age at 12 am?
 technoblade
06:22:41 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i mean for spring 1
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:22:40 Star/Bloss
Hey chat!
 Amygdala
06:20:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 2 lol...want one XD
 technoblade
06:20:20 Lil Techy | Techno
sad to not have any pups to train
 Amygdala
06:19:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Spring 1 FMC is the best. I am going all out in hunting. I hope i can make it to top 5 this time
 Old Money
06:17:07 elegance❀
-WP Click-
I'm also looking for roleplay partners, pm me <3 I'd love to do a victorian styled plot!
 Purgatory
06:15:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Good thing you reminded me I probably would've passed out after Oktoberfest 'nd forgot to howl
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
...I totally forgot FMC was starting
 technoblade
06:14:21 Lil Techy | Techno
excited for fmc starting tonight
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:03 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
Maybe, but I need to do it while I have the motivation :') It won't stay for long
 Amygdala
06:13:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Wouldn't it be better to wait for spring? There will be more prey
 Sassy Otaku
06:12:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
I've taken a small break :') They're coming back
 Sassy Otaku
06:11:59 Chuuya/Ruggie
Zef
Basically, I'm just trying to get my wolves closer to death grip
 Amygdala
06:11:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 5 Rabbits.

Thanks chuuya ;)
 ZEFHYR
06:10:56 
<<doesn't even know what BE Training -is-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Black Bear : -1
Margay : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Drought | Horse Rp | Open!November 10, 2021 08:03 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Lorcan
meaning: silent, fierce, or brave warrior

Herd: Valley Herd
Desired Rank: Lead Stallion

Appearance:

When he's older:

Bucksking Horse

[credit goes to xxMysteryStockxx on da]

Lorcan stands at around 13-14 hands tall currently due to being only a yearling, however, when he becomes older, he will stand at a solid 18 hands, taking after his father in terms of height. His build is stocky and muscular, even for someone as young as himself. However, that's because Lorcan spends most of his time alone, having several hours to work on himself. Again, when he's older, he will have more strength and muscle, and look much, much bulkier.

Lorcan is the pure embodiment of a wild stallion, especially in terms of appearance. His mane and tail, both black, are always flying loosely behind him and yet, despite being knotted, still manage to look elegant among his rusty coloured pelt. He has a simple yet unique pattern on his body. Almost everything is perfectly symmetrical. The black aspect of Lorcan's pelt is so equal on either side of him that it's almost scary. He also has black upon the tip of his nose.

The black on his legs all end at the same height, as are the black tips upon his ears. His lashes are the same length on both side, and Lorcan's eyes are a deep brown. However, when it comes to his body build and appearance, he takes after his mother more in small ways. His hair flows like hers once did, his eyes are the same as hers was, his legs, his facial structure.. The small things that many may overlook. Upon closer inspection though, it's clear that Lorcan is Sunna's son. While his actual body shape takes after his father, Atolos, it's his mother that Lorcan is most similar to.

When he ages, he will look intimidating, grow taller, and obtain much more muscle and scars. For now, Lorcan is more awkward and lithe with hardly a scrape upon him.

His scent resembles that of a pine forest.

Personality:

Lorcan keeps to himself. He's a little odd in that manner, usually standing off to the side while the rest of the herd gathers as one. It's not that he doesn't fit in nor feels like he doesn't, but simply prefers the calmness of his own presence over everybody else's. Well, he does now anyways. Lorcan always enjoyed his mother's presence and was very close to her, so losing her took a toll upon him. He sort of.. Shut down in a manner, no longer one to frolick around and laugh with others. Lorcan is quiet and reserved now, as if his emotions have shut off. Sure, death exists everywhere when it comes to survival, only he didn't think that his mother would be a victim so early.

He used to be giddy and playful, always trying to impress everyone with random tricks he learned, but now? Someone could sprout wings and fly and Lorcan won't even bat an eyelash. However, there are a few traits to him that have remained. For instance, he is still selfless and loyal to everybody he knows, and strives to help them in any way that he can. He will be there for another and offer any advice he can, even if he doesn't want company. Lorcan won't turn his back on another, no matter how he's feeling.

He has also hardened slightly, almost as if taking after his father. Ah, speaking of him, Lorcan goes above and beyond in attempt to impress him. To him, Atolos is a god, and he wouldn't be lying if he said that he wasn't intimidated by his own father's presence. In fact, he finds it difficult to even approach him at times, having spent most of his time with his mother or others in the herd. It's safe to say that he isn't close with his father, but now, he makes it a goal to be.

There are glimmers of his mother shining through in his personality at times, such as his kindness and selflessness and how he enjoys helping others. He has yet to develop a stern side to himself, always saying yes instead of no due to not wanting to disappoint anyone. At certain times, Lorcan can come out of his shell. If someone is in danger, he's the type that would try to help, though he tends to dive head first into situations, something that he has to work on. Oh, he's smart, only doesn't apply his intelligence in a chaotic situation.

Just like his body, he will grow into his personality.

Crush: Open.
Mate: None.
Foals: None.

Kin: Asenath is his sister, Atolos is his father, Sunna was his mother, Keanu is his half-brother, as is Ouranos.

Drought | Horse Rp | Open!November 10, 2021 08:04 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Cadhla [ky-lah]
meaning: beautiful, comely, and graceful

Herd: Valley Herd

Desired Rank: She is content with her current role or whatever role offered.

Appearance:

Appaloosa stock 4

appaloosa stock 5

[credit goes to xxMysteryStockxx on da]

Cadhla is a mare that stands at a height of 15 hands. Her coat is a pure white, upon it, spots of brown lay scattered around; there are only two colours upon her pelt, the white and rusty brown. The brown spotting begins on her face and is heavily layered, almost like freckles. It continues down her entire body, though the spots become more disperse once passing her head. How many does she have? Well, Cadhla has never had the time to count. From what she's seen, it looks like she has 7 million.

Her front hooves are dark brown, her hind legs a lighter version. Additionally, that same rusty brown is seen upon her knees on all four of her legs. A soft pink rests around her nose, and her mane and tail are a more golden, blond colour. Her physique is lithe, yet muscle also spans around her body, especially her legs and chest. She has an elegant appearance to her, as if she should be standing in a field of flowers in the moonlight with butterflies fluttering around her.

Personality:

Cadhla is both wise and intelligent, and also equally stern and fiesty. She is a mare whose respect must be earned, and it most certainly cannot be one-sided. She is crafty, cunning, and smart, always one step ahead of her opponent. How, you ask? Simple, Cadhla is good at observing others and converting it into an advantage. One would be surprised at how much you can learn by simply watching.

She possesses a motherly vibe to her in certain manners. For instance, she is good at advice and selfless, always putting others before her. However, she is also headstrong, telling it like it is. She doesn't sugarcoat things and tends to come out and say whatever she is thinking, even if her words are brutal. Often, she acts as if she has a serious reputation to uphold. She speaks up, caring not who listens in. In manners such as those, she can be considered stern and stubborn.

She is approachable and welcoming, always allowing another to saunter up to her and bask in her presence, whether it be in silence or not. One mustn't even ask to tag along on a walk with her. Simply hop right in. In ways such as those, Cadhla is seen as kind. Do not underestimate her kindness, however, for she can have a snippet of attitude in certain situations.

She is also very picky when it comes to her friends. Cadhla enjoys the company of many, but only a certain few does she have a soft spot towards. To earn her friendship, respect is a large portion when it comes to who she tolerates or not. If you don't have that, then you don't have her attention.

Crush: Open
Mate: None
Foals: Open
Kin: Macha is her daughter

Other: I copy/pasted a snippet of a past character because I liked the description so much.

Drought | Horse Rp | Open!November 10, 2021 08:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eee-
Reserving the Deputy Mare, yearling , and a foal
Drought | Horse Rp | Open!November 10, 2021 08:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Moros;
Meaning "God of Impending Doom"
Little Over 8 Years
Stallion/Male
Herd:
None

Bechalor Stallion
Appearance:

Moros is a stallion of no small height, but he isn't the tallest either. He stands comfortably at 17.1 hh. When he was younger, Moros had a much more lean figure, evidently built more for speed and agility than absolute strength. However, with age, the stallion has but on muscle, bulking out a bit, but not as much as tanky powerhouses like Atolos. Don't count him out of a fight though against bulkier stallions, he still has speed and experience on his side, and still packs quite a kick too.

The black and white stallion is a bit of a proud one, carried by long legs to where ever his destination may be. His coat is something that can be quite eye catching to those not used to seeing a horse of his coloration. Moros is an Overo Paint stallion, a painted canvas of black and white, unique with it's markings on either side of his body. His head has a mask of white on it as well, almost as if the top of his skull was showing. Along with the white markings that dance across his body, the male also has small, white socks on both his right legs, but none of his legt ones. Truly a unique stallion.

Like many paint stallions, he holds bright, crystalline blue eyes, like someone encased a teardrop of ocean water within them. His mane and tail are of midnight waves, his mane being more average in length, whereas his tail is significantly longer, nearly touching the ground. His nose is pink, and his hooves are dark, completing the male's interesting look.

What can't be seen in the pictures, though, are the scars the have marred the surface of his coat. Moros is no stranger to battle, and has faced off against many in his life. Marks of all different types of scars riddle his body, many of them hidden by the complexion of his coat. It speaks to his experience and life as primarily a bachelor stallion.

Personality:

Moros used to be a very charismatic stallion years ago, and, to a degree, he still is. He could talk to anyone with ease, and was even known to flirt to a degree to get the ladies' attention. Now though? He is primarily a shell of who he used to be, having lost so much, almost everything, that meant anything to him. Now the stallion wanders the dried earth the a ghost looking for it's lost salvation. Yet, there is still a glimmer of hope left in the stallion's blue eyes, a part of him that isn't quite ready to give up just yet. Which is why he is wandering to begin with.

Now a more quite and remorseful stallion, Moros seems to have picked up some of his brother's traits upon his death. More easily irritated, and less patient, Moros is no longer the type to take the backseat to anyone. He always was the one to look up to his twin, allowing him to take the lead in everything, that was how he preferred it, but now with his brother gone, never again will he be second. Truthfully, he's become more aggressive, more bold and brazen about what he wants and more willing to do what is necessary to take it.

Still there is the flicker of a shadow of who he once was. Laid back, more easy going, charismatic and a little bit hurmorous. It seemed the positive traits of his personality have diminished why the negative ones have flared to the front. It's almost like a survival technique, protecting his broken and battered heart, afraid if he becomes who he once was, that he will lose everything again, and more.

In the years since his brother and him searched for and created a herd, Moros has no once had a mate. He just couldn't find a female who captured his heart. So, he never bothered to have foals or any sort of romance or love in his life. The only one he loved was his brother. Towards a mare who might capture his attention, or a foal who is his, he likely would be a much more calm and attentive stallion, protective, maybe borderline possessive, but not suffocatingly so. He would only want what was best for them, and for them to be happy, and he, like with his brother, would move mountains to see that happen.

Overall, a very damaged and conflicted stallion.

Crush:

None
Mate:
None
Foals:

None
Other:
Let me know if you don't want Dolos to have died, Polly. I just wanted a story for why he would be without his twin.
Moros is actually a twin. When he and his brother, Dolos, were born, their mother, in a weakened state from having two healthy foals, died of complications. The two were attached at the hip ever since. Even had a small band at one point. However, the drought claimed many lives and Dolos died, and the mares were stolen from Moros who seemed very uninterested in being a Lead Stallion on his own.

Credit for All Images Belongs to Valarian-Warrior on DA. Stock Images.
Drought | Horse Rp | Open!November 10, 2021 08:27 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Morrigan
A Classic Irish Originated word which means Phantom Queen. This name was given to the ancient Goddess of War,
which was also symbolized as a crow
Herd:
Valley Herd
Herd Mare
Desired Rank:
She's content where she is
Appearance:
This mare stands at a sturdy height of 16.1hh. She being on the taller side for a mare. This most likely her final height, and she's content with it. Her body is very lean with a well-defined toned, but you can obviously see the muscle wherever it is visible on her body. Her body is very feminine and elegant looking in appearance, but under that sweet look is a fierce nature. She can pack a mean kick if she wants to.

The female is of sorrel chestnut appearance. In certain lighting, her coat can appear bright red, and in other times it can appear rusty. She has a white stripe coming down her face with pink and black on her nose. Her neck is slender and elegant appearing and is matched by her ginger and brown mane with streaks of blonde. Her legs are long and slender with a visible amount of muscle to them. When this mare walks it almost seems like she's floating. As she prides herself in having grace in her step. Her scent is that of ginger and a sort of frosty Daphne.

Credits on Image. BelleMisty on DA
Personality:

This female carries herself with elegance and class. This includes her speech and mannerisms. Never will you catch her yelling, unless she is absolutely and positively furious. Every word she says is with an elegant manner including hurtful ones. She walks with her head held high as if wearing a crown. She wants to look and act her best as she has her parents reputation to uphold. Morri wants them to have a daughter to be proud of. With that being said she does her best to be level-headed and keep her cool under pressure or when someone pushes her buttons.

This mare can be extremely stubborn. If you tell her something that she doesn't want to do then she will not do it unless you explain in length and detail why it would be good for her. She is also stubborn in her point of view and opinions, once she has formed an opinion of you whether good or bad it rarely will change unless you do something momentous. She is one to hold grudges against you especially if you upset or offend a family member. She also won't back down in arguments and will find a way to make you apologize and take the blame even if she was in the wrong. This stubbornness can be good at times as she will be that friend or family member that’ll stand by your side until you're so annoyed that you'll end up venting.

This mare can be described as aloof. Only those close to her whether in friendship or a familial bond won't experience the worst of this trait. She's not one to immediately come and talk to you, but if you want to talk to her then she’ll indulge you in conversation. Morri mostly keeps to herself because she's not into drama unless her family is involved because she will not tolerate anyone in her family being slandered. She can be emotionally cold and empathetic at the same time. It contradicts each other but it's true; she chooses when she shows her emotions as she's not over-emotional. While in the past, she was getting better at expressing her emotions it seems like more recently she's growing more emotionally detached. If she's in pain then she's one to lock it up to the point it could harm her, if she's angry then she will bottle it up until it boils over and it's a whirlwind of emotions coming out. She wants to have a brave face but in a way you can tell it's crumbling.

When she does care for emotions, she's the one to ask and care for the emotional wellbeing of others and notice when they're down rather than focusing on herself. It can be a self-destructive habit and it may bring bad things. And this only applies to those she truly cares for. While she enjoys the herd those in her family are more valuable to her, but she’ll come to realize the herd is more important to her then she thinks. This female can be stern in her way of speech and way of acting. It almost always seems to be a small scowl on her face either that or she has a ‘resting bitch face.’ She would be a strict mother if she ever had foals, and right now she's not interested nor does she see the appeal of having them. She likes the adorable little things, but she's not ready for her own. One thing is she’ll be a fierce mother for sure, as she would do anything for her foal.

They say: “Hell hath no fury like a chestnut mare.” Well, this young mare is no exception. Under her politeness and etiquette, exists a sarcastic and brazen side that she keeps under wraps. She doesn't like to be interrupted when she speaks, and if you do interrupt her then she’ll cut you off to politely yet icicly tell you your mistake. Like everyone she has a breaking point of how polite she can be, and then she will be frank and sarcastic with you. While politeness and being tasteful is her first language; being sarcastic and rude is her second one. She doesn't care if you berate or are rude to her she’ll just tell you off in the most venomous manner with the most dainty voice and a glimmer in her eyes. However, if you dare disrespect, make uncomfortable, or even look at her siblings in the wrong manner then she's going to have a major problem. She will use her icy mare stare on you that us quite unsettling when you see it, her eyes will be full of fury or so calm and icy it's unsettling. She will try her best not to yell at you unless you have done something EXTREMELY offensive. Now if her sibling is crying then she will go full-on big sister mode not caring who you are or how much trouble she gets into. Now if her sibling is roasting you then she’ll gladly join in. Long story short, never make her siblings uncomfortable with you.

Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Foals:
None
Kin:
Father is Atolos, Mother was Sunna, the Late Lead Mare
Asceanth & Lorcan = Full Siblings, she will beat your ass about them 😁
River(?)= Half-Sibling, but she’ll rain hell on you if you hurt her🙃
Ouranos = Half-Brother, he's old enough to protect himself
Other:
Drought | Horse Rp | Open!November 10, 2021 08:28 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Macha
Name:
Macha (Irish pronunciation: [ˈmaxə]) was a sovereignty goddess of ancient Ireland, counted as one of the three Morrígna'. The original Macha was a sovereignty goddess. She is said to be one of three sisters known as 'the three Morrígna'. Like other sovereignty goddesses, Macha is associated with the land, fertility, kingship, war, and horses.
Herd:
Valley Herd
Yearling
Desired Rank:
Deputy Mare
Appearance:
Stock Images. All Image Credits go Kiwiaa
Any Injuries:
Personality:
This young thing can be described as an energetic spitfire with a mixture of snarkiness and docility to her. This filly is bold and brass, almost always speaking her mind. Her words can be sharp and dripping with sarcasm and, yet they can also be upbuilding and kind. It really just depends on the mood she's in that day or if you're getting on her nerves. Macha may be young, but that doesn't mean you should count her out. She doesn't care who you are if you mess with her, then she'll snap at you, but if you dare mess with her siblings or anyone considered family, then she'll raise hell. Yes; she may berate her siblings, calling them idiotic, annoying, or other things like that, but only she can do that. They are her idiots, and she loves them with her whole heart no matter how much she denies it. She displays a protective nature towards anyone related to her, whether full-blooded or half-blooded. This filly is also quite humorous and inquisitive, and she enjoys teasing and messing with others. One of her favorite things to do is playfully tug at her father's tail or mane, along with sometimes nipping his rump. This filly sometimes acts a bit like a colt because she doesn't mind racing with the other yearlings. She also makes it a mission of hers' to badger him with a lot of questions to her many curiosities. She also does it to make sure he speaks, because she knows of his mostly quiet nature. Macha adores her father and would do anything to make him happy or brighten his day.

This filly also has courage and guts. She isn't one to back down from a challenge. If you ask her to do something, then she'll put her all into it. Macha isn't one to cut corners or take the short and easy route. Sometimes her courage can override her common sense because she wouldn't hesitate to put herself between a foal and a predator. It may seem foolish, but to her, it's just who she is. She's also not one to display her pain or fear of a situation. However, if she's sure something is wrong or sounds bad, she will express her concern about the matter. While she can be brass, she also knows when to tone done her action and words. While she may act like she doesn't care, in reality, she does care. Macha is highly observant when it comes to social cues, and she knows when her company isn't wanted or when someone is sad or hiding something. If you make it clear to her that you detest her company, then she will do her best to pester you for the rest of the day. When it comes to her friends being sad, she may joke around and try to lighten the mood, but if that doesn't work then she will talk seriously to them. She is the friend they can confide in and make known their worries and tell their secrets to. Macha would never break her loyalty to a friend.

Now, Macha isn't one to immediately swoon over a handsome colt. She has standards when it comes to the colts she likes. He could be plain and boring to look at, but if he makes her laugh and treats her like the jewel that she is then he can begin to earn her love. She doesn't mind a good-looking stallion either, but they could be the prettiest thing in the world and treat her like trash. She doesn't need her father murdering anyone anytime soon. When she likes someone she falls hard. She can act naturally around them, but she may be a bit more flustered and stutter. She also can be quite the jealous little creature, she doesn't like any filly fawning over the colt or stallion that she likes. She might even be so obvious as to get annoyed at the other filly or even try to nip them. If she gets a stallion, she doesn't plan on sharing them with anyone, and if he does have children with other mares then she will not approve of it at all but will try her best to stay cordial. When it comes to romance, she wants to be the only one to own her stallion's heart. And she most definitely won't tolerate any mare flirting with him or him flirting with anyone else [once they agree they are a thing of course. After all, she will only get annoyed with it if they aren't a thing.] A jealous Macha isn't a pretty sight. They say hell hath no fury like a chestnut mare, well hell hath no fury like Macha.

Now, on the subject of angry Macha: you don't want to see that side of her. On most days, she's just an energetic and sassy filly. However, if she's in a bad mood then her snark dial is turned all the way up. It won't be obvious she's in a bad mood, at first, but if you know her well then you'll be able to tell. Signs that she's in a bad mood include more snarky remarks, she has her mare glare on lock, her isolating herself, or more noticeably; pinned ears. It takes a lot to put her in a bad mood, and if you're the one who put her in it then she'll make your life living hell for a whole week. When she is mad, Macha tries to isolate herself to calm down and clear her mind, but if someone interrupts this then they can expect a tongue-lashing from this filly but if you're lucky she'll just walk off. Now, if she's extremely pissed at you then she will bite you without hesitation, but these are extremely rare circumstances. The moral of the story; don't piss of Macha, it's always the sweet ones that are savage.

Macha is an adventurous soul and loves the feeling of the wind whipping in her mane. She also enjoys the sounds of nature and the feeling of water lapping against her body. With her innate curiosity, it leads her to wander off and explore [and it may get her in trouble with her father, but she doesn't mind.] If she wanders off, then she almost always comes back. She isn't keen on staying in one place and adores more of a nomadic existence. She wants to enjoy the thrills of life before becoming a mother and being tied down to a herd. She doesn't care that she's a mare, she just wants to have fun and take on the big wide landscape. The world is her canvas and she wants to paint it with her hoofprints.

Crush:
No
Mate:
No
Kin:
Anil is her Father, Cadhla is her Mother
Keanu, her little half-brother: Her favorite and calls him Skeeter 🥰
Rastus, annoying older half-brother
Offspring:
Heck no-
Other:
Drought | Horse Rp | Open!November 11, 2021 03:05 AM