Wolf Play : The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
06:20:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 2 lol...want one XD
 technoblade
06:20:20 Lil Techy | Techno
sad to not have any pups to train
 Amygdala
06:19:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Spring 1 FMC is the best. I am going all out in hunting. I hope i can make it to top 5 this time
 Old Money
06:17:07 elegance❀
-WP Click-
I'm also looking for roleplay partners, pm me <3 I'd love to do a victorian styled plot!
 Purgatory
06:15:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Good thing you reminded me I probably would've passed out after Oktoberfest 'nd forgot to howl
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
...I totally forgot FMC was starting
 technoblade
06:14:21 Lil Techy | Techno
excited for fmc starting tonight
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:03 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
Maybe, but I need to do it while I have the motivation :') It won't stay for long
 Amygdala
06:13:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Wouldn't it be better to wait for spring? There will be more prey
 Sassy Otaku
06:12:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
I've taken a small break :') They're coming back
 Sassy Otaku
06:11:59 Chuuya/Ruggie
Zef
Basically, I'm just trying to get my wolves closer to death grip
 Amygdala
06:11:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 5 Rabbits.

Thanks chuuya ;)
 ZEFHYR
06:10:56 
<<doesn't even know what BE Training -is-
 Sassy Otaku
06:10:06 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
I'll see what I can do :')
 Sassy Otaku
06:09:48 Chuuya/Ruggie
The other moves are for pure profit
 Amygdala
06:09:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Give them back...i only need 60 you can take the rest XD
 Sassy Otaku
06:09:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Moves Left: 14702

Only 4.7k more for BE training :')
 Willow Creek
06:09:30 
If pups were born at 11 pm tonight they'd still age at 12 am right?
 ZEFHYR
06:08:53 
300 is a lot, too
 Sassy Otaku
06:08:38 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
Sorry, that was me. I'm taking them all for experience /joke

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Black Bear : -1
Margay : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!November 7, 2021 05:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name : Rajaki
Pride : Nguro Pride
Desired Rank : Deputy Lioness
Loyalty : Unlike most concubines, Rajaki is loyal to the queen
WIP
The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!November 8, 2021 11:21 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Izem, Shiva, and Adani are accepted
The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!November 8, 2021 01:36 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a spot for a cub. <3
The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!November 8, 2021 01:47 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved
The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!November 10, 2021 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserve Nomadic lion
The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!November 11, 2021 01:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Nvm)

Edited at November 12, 2021 07:19 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Uprising of a Queen | Semi-lit to Lit | Lion RP | Open!November 12, 2021 07:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Scar

(Not from a certain lion movie)

Pride / Nomad:
Nomad

Nomadic lion

Desired Rank:
King of Nguro pride

Appearance:
Scar is what would be classified as a formidable lion. Standing 3.9 feet at the shoulder and weighing 418 pounds, he is on the taller, heavier side of the African Lion spectrum. His weight is not out of laziness, however; his muscling is clear and the leanness of his body makes it obvious that he is very capable of feats of strength.

His eyes are a light amber in color, dancing with an internal fire that promises to bring destruction to anything that threatens his plans. Scar's uncanny stare will unnerve even the most stoic of beasts.

Scar's pelt has an almost metallic sheen to it. Short, dusty gray fur covers the majority of his body; especially at night, it takes on a silver reflectiveness. His pelt is sleek and helps to enunciate his musculature.

His mane is shorter on the top and gradually gets longer as it travels down his neck to his chest and shoulder blades. The fur directly in front and to the sides of his ears is a red-tinted gold color, and this extends down to frame his face and climb down his neck. Smaller patches of the same color provide a transition from this to the main body of his mane, which is a dark brown that nears black.

The only light portions of his body are gradiented. His muzzle, chin, and paws are all white at the beginnings before shifting to his normal base coat. Some lighter fur congregates around his eyes and above the browbone, but this is much fainter.

Personality:

Scar is a fiery and independent lion, knowing what he wants. If he wants it, he will get it, no questions asked, and he does not stop until he does. He's ruthless and restless, constantly on the move towards his next goal, destination, or whatever the case may be - Scar does not stop at any cost, making him a determined lion with little to no limits. He will push himself to the end no matter how draining a task may be. He will accomplish his goals.

Scar is someone you would want to stay on the good side of. All though an all around dick, Scar does care about others if you don't decide to press his buttons. He's not one to give second chances, and what you may not consider some sort of screw-up, he might, and there is no getting a relationship back. He holds trust and honesty, as well as loyalty close to him - it is something that should be an unbreakable bond, and to him, if it's broken, that's the end of a chapter with someone. Just generally speaking; break his trust, honesty, or loyalty, you will not be forgiven.

Scar prioritizes everything in a certain order, and this is constantly changing. He has a tendency to see what is most important first, so sometimes yes, it is him, and for this, call him selfish - that will not stop him. However, in most stressful cases and situations, he will put others before him unless alone. He's a witty and alert thinker, always thinking of his next move and is constantly one step ahead of his enemies and foes.

Scar enjoys the adrenaline rushes of life. Danger, hardships, common challenges and even challenging challenges are something he will always take on, and rarely ever back down from. Bad idea or not, it's best not to stop him in his tracks. Though he doesn't necessarily need company, life is about ten times more better if someone is willing to come with him on these journeys and experience them with him. However, Scar will not end up disliking you if you prefer the more calm surroundings and feeling safe.

Scar is a lion who speaks when he wants and how he wants. Of course to superiors, he shows respect and manners, which he will return to practically anyone as long as they show it first. As most say, respect is earned, not given, and that is one of Scar's philosophies - same goes with loyalty and honesty. It should be simple, but for some reason, some may find this complex.

Kin:
Currently none

Affiliations:
Nu

Crush:
Perhaps later down the line

Mate:
N/A

Cubs:
N/A

Other:
Scar has had his eye on the Nguro pride ever since this chaos started and is waiting for the right moment to strike

6Other:
Original personality credits go to queen:https://wolfplaygame.com/den.php?id=252380

credits for wording appearance:rising shadows.
credits for images:https://www.flickr.com/photos/stratboy/2590560598

Edited at November 16, 2021 05:38 PM by ~TheUltimapack~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us