05:18:50 Cae, Blue
one more book... series* :D
 Amygdala
05:18:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
;-;
 Caeruleum
05:18:23 Cae, Blue
seeing slavic words in english setting is making me cringe so bad, not gonna lie :')
 technoblade
05:18:01 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i got that one and completed it not long after wheeze!
 Amygdala
05:17:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Lol...i spent 10 days looking for a damned jade monkey...i skipped those quests ever since

Plava
It does spund interesting...oh well one more book to add on my list XD
 technoblade
05:15:32 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i complete those the fastest
 Caeruleum
05:13:58 Cae, Blue
amy, a young noble girlie stands up against the popular belief in witches and is sure theyre just normal, innocent women, and in turn, VERY surprisingly, gets accused of being one herself :')

the first part, tajna krvavog mosta, was supposed to be a stand alone book, and the main characters from it are supporting cast in the rest of the series.
 Amygdala
05:13:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I skip scavenger hunts the most
 technoblade
05:11:57 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i've only skipped breeding quests
 Amygdala
05:10:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Same...i keep skipping quests in hope i can get the forest one
 The Amethyst
05:10:29 Dart
-WP Click-

Support?
 Amygdala
05:10:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I don't think i have read that...what is it about?

Also i have a nickname for you lmao what do you think about plava XD
 kycantina
05:10:13 ky but it's spooky
Amy, never read Broken Kingdom

Cae, really really bad lmao I was doubled-over laughing but I'm also a big romantasy hater so it was never gonna be a good one for me
 technoblade
05:09:42 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i would die for forest conquer quests
 Amygdala
05:09:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Good night
 Caeruleum
05:09:04 Cae, Blue
bye ky, have a good sleep! :D
 Caeruleum
05:08:47 Cae, Blue
amy, speaking of native language-

grička vjeĀštica is chefs kiss, top tier, best series ever *^*
 Amygdala
05:08:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Hehehehe
I hope i can get level up forest 10 times...i plan on going all out tomorrow XD
 kycantina
05:08:16 ky but it's spooky
G'night chat, late and long shift tomorrow so hopefully I'll be around for most of the day for FMC madness :))

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 01:36 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[1/2]
My Princess

[Name]
Aziza
meaning: beloved or powerful
[Age]
[Gender]
Female
[Rank]
The Princess
[Desired Rank]
The Queen
[Thoughts on The Queens Ideas & a Possible Rebellion]
She sees a rebellion as unnecessary, no matter what new ideas surface. In her opinion, it does nothing but add uneeded conflict. Her hope is for others to hear the Queen's ideas, and if another has issues with it, to speak up so that they may be resolved.

Appearance:

hyena-by-izis-stock-dam3kuo-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to Izis-stock on da]

Aziza is a powerful female in both appearance and personality. She stands at 34 inches and weighs 136 pounds. She has a stocky build, almost bulky in a sense and is more muscular than lithe, especially around her chest. Her frontal legs are long and skinny, while her hind legs are more widened and bulky. She has unique proportions, though remains intimidating and powerful nonetheless. For some reason, it suits her.

In terms of colouration, Aziza's pelt is mainly a tan. Her entire body is the same colour except for when it comes to her hind legs, which fade into a darker colour. Additionally, she has more hair upon her back and neck, even moreso than others. That tuft of fur is light tan, almost orange in some lighting. Aziza has black spotting all over her body ranging in size and colour, however, one unique thing about her is that this spotting isn't seen once upon her face or neck. That part is simply blank. The spotting begins at her lower neck/chest.

She has few scars scattered around, though that will change when she gets older. Aziza's scent consists of the smell in the air after it rains; petrichor. Her tone is deep and firm, and doesn't match her appearance, and her eyes are a simple dark brown.

[Personality]
Aziza is a strong female, and she radiates it. She walks with her head held high, her eyes reflecting that she knows her worth. After all, she is self respecting. She respects herself and knows who she is, and will certainly not let others treat her badly. She has boundaries and will be honest if another she cares for is being disrespected. Aziza will also never let another dictate how she should act. She is independent in that manner, never letting another walk over her or belittle her. She is in charge of her own decisions and responsibilities, and she makes it known. Aziza strives to make the best decisions to ensure a better future for herself and others.

In that sense, she is intelligent, however, she doesn't make it known. The ones who act as if they know everything are the ones who don't, so Aziza ensures that she speaks her mind only when necessary. Though sometimes, it's difficult, for she's opinionated. She is also bold, but not in the sense where she will snap at another, but moreso if she disagrees with somebody, she will step up and address her concerns. What can she say? She was taught well.

Aziza is confident and productive. She does the best she can and knows to get back up if she falls. She is also one to ask for help if needed. While she may be proud at times, Aziza isn't that proud. If she's wrong, she'll admit it. If she's stuck, she won't decline help. She isn't stupid. She also isn't irresponsible. Aziza acts mature for her age and can be trusted with difficult tasks. If she doesn't believe that she can do something, she will tell another, which makes her even more trusting. She's honest in that sense. She won't do it and endanger herself or others if she knows that she isn't ready. Thus, she is also a female of integrity.

One could always trust and rely on her to be there for them. She won't turn her back on another if they need her, nor is she the type to cheat or be dishonest. Aziza lives by telling the truth, no matter the situation. However, this doesn't mean that she is entirely kind all the time. No, the female can be demanding and firm if she truly needs somebody to listen to her, and they will. She can have a bite to her that makes others hear her out, though she usually makes others listen by earning their respect, and Aziza is good at that. She listens to others, helps them if needed, and, well, would really do anything for them. Therefore, she is a good individual to have as a friend.

Aziza typically keeps to herself. She is welcoming, but if she doesn't wish to speak to another, she will make it known. Like mention before, she has boundaries. However, for the most part, she lets others approach her. She is also rather optimistic at times, always trying to cheer another up or focus on the good that may come out of the bad. It gives herself and others hope. She isn't one to hold grudges. Yes, others can disrespect her, and she will respond out of anger and firmness, but she'd rather talk things out than plot revenge or hold hatred.

All in all, Aziza is truly a good choice to have as a friend, and would do anything for her clan. She is patient towards others, never one to truly raise her voice unless truly enraged, and even that is difficult to do. Yes, she is stern and can be demanding, but she never grows truly aggressive unless, per say, her siblings are in danger, or somebody she adores is being harmed. Then, Aziza can become vicious. Though if somebody is simply angry with her, she prefers to use her words over screaming and inflicting harm.

[Crush]
Open
[Mate]
None
[Cubs]
None

[Kin]
Azem - Little Brother
*more will be added later*

Affiliations:
Imani - Mother : Aziza adores her mother. She looks up to her more than anybody. This is the female who taught her, who raised her to be powerful and strong. Anything her mother says, Aziza listens with such intensity and awe it's as if her mother is a god herself. She wishes to follow in her mother's footsteps and be even half the leader her mother is. That alone would be an achievement.
_____ - Father
Azem - Little Brother : Aziza tries not to favour any siblings, but she can't help it, even if it's wrong. Among all of them, it is Azem whom she loves the most. She knows that males are lesser than females. She's been told it throughout her life, but to her, Azem is above everybody. He is the reason that she tries to do better. He is the reason she wishes to learn, so that she may teach him things in return and let him strive. Imani is their mother, but Aziza is his guardian. She would do anything for him. She would walk to the ends of the world for him. She would kill and die for him. Anything for Azem.
Other:

Edited at October 31, 2021 03:13 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Reign | Hyena Rp | Open!October 31, 2021 01:36 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[2/2]
My Epsilons

[Name]
Imre
meaning: strong

[Age]
Five
[Gender]
Male
[Rank]
Epsilon
[Desired Rank]
Content

[Thoughts on The Queens Ideas & a Possible Rebellion]
He couldn't care less about anything. He goes with the flow.

[Appearance]

stock-spotted-hyena-by-nfb-stock-d8lt3o0-pre.jpg
[credit goes to NFB-Stock on da]

Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations: [This is where you put more details, like what the relationship is like with a specific character.]
Other:

Edited at October 31, 2021 01:42 PM by Tenebris Umbra

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us