Wolf Play : Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
09:31:26 Rogue is a Ghost
marsh,
honse
 Ace
09:30:58 ace <3
mir,
heh no time for that! its due in exactly 1 hour. I'll just change it.
 Sassy Otaku
09:30:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
Thankfully, all my terrains are high enough where I can profit pretty easily, which helps
 Mirko
09:30:24 Mir
Ace
personal opinion, its probably not good for school. I'd check with a teacher first, just to see if profanity is alright to use
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 05:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay... Just seemed a little odd which is why I was asking (having one group do extra and having another do less).

Lightning Chasers said:
Just my preference.

Aphantasia said:
Okay, cool.
But I'm still confused as to why there would need to be two characters for gay/lesbian ones but straight/bi don't have to add a gay one. I'll still make another character, just a little confused.

Lightning Chasers said:
Well, normally I would probably just do straight or bi, but I decided to change it up a bit. Anyway, I'll add Edana.

Aphantasia said:
Alright, fixed the power thing. I'll add another character later. Just out of curiosity though, why is that a rule?

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 05:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
True...might change it in the future......We don't have a huge amount of available characters, though, but I also don't want too few characters

Aphantasia said:
Okay... Just seemed a little odd which is why I was asking (having one group do extra and having another do less).

Lightning Chasers said:
Just my preference.

Aphantasia said:
Okay, cool.
But I'm still confused as to why there would need to be two characters for gay/lesbian ones but straight/bi don't have to add a gay one. I'll still make another character, just a little confused.

Lightning Chasers said:
Well, normally I would probably just do straight or bi, but I decided to change it up a bit. Anyway, I'll add Edana.

Aphantasia said:
Alright, fixed the power thing. I'll add another character later. Just out of curiosity though, why is that a rule?

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 9, 2021 06:56 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Lightning Chasers said:
Oops, forgot to accept your form. I know it was a while ago, but anyways, accepted! Wait...can you edit his age to 15 please? He's still accepted, just need to edit his age.

Jumping Wolves said:
Name: Azul Cure
Regnum: Lumen
Sexuality: Straight
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Light, Wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): Lumen
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter):
Appearance (both animals and humans):
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Strengths: Azul is physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.
Did you read everything?: Regnum

Okay! Edited ^^
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 10, 2021 09:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rules have been edited, sorry if they came across as rude/offending before
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 10, 2021 09:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Great!^^ Would it be possible for you to play two characters? I just edited one of the rules for that

Jumping Wolves said:

Lightning Chasers said:
Oops, forgot to accept your form. I know it was a while ago, but anyways, accepted! Wait...can you edit his age to 15 please? He's still accepted, just need to edit his age.

Jumping Wolves said:
Name: Azul Cure
Regnum: Lumen
Sexuality: Straight
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Light, Wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): Lumen
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter):
Appearance (both animals and humans):
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Strengths: Azul is physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.
Did you read everything?: Regnum

Okay! Edited ^^

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 12, 2021 03:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Natrix Auberon-Pancuronium
Regnum: Nox
Sexuality: Asexual/Aromantic
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Shadow
Spirit Partner (name and species): Cinerous vulture/California Condor hybrid named Samael
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Successful
Appearance (both animals and humans): Natrix has pale, corpse-white skin with black eyes so bloodshot the sclera appears read. He usually wears a medical mask under a plague doctor one. This mask has black glass that fully hides his eyes and is surprisingly protective. As for clothes, it is simple. A black button-down under a white lab coat, boath stained and spattered with blood. He also has talons from the transformation, as well as scales from his hands to halfway up his lower arms.
Samael is abnormally large for any condor, even for the hybrid this thing is. Its feathers are darker than the night sky and the white markings on its face are more of a dark and stormy silver. Its talons also look like chips of the literal void. The godsforsaken thing is terrifying to look at, especially compounded with its size and sheer strength.
Backstory (optional): The illegitimate child to Malik Auberon, an Ignis Noble, and a woman who disappeared after childbirth and leaving him behind, Auberon was drug away from what would have been his natural home and drug to the kingdom of Ignis. When Edana was born, she was light and she was fire, and she was everything he was not, further fueling his jealous anger. Oh the pain he would inflict if given the chance.
Personality (optional): Later
Strengths: Natrix is highly intelligent and able to get about anything done without a second thought if he wants to. He's not afraid of the dark and is very stealthy. While not necessarily fast, he's got good endurance and prefers to slowly follow his enemies until they give up. Also, despite his long talons, he's surprisingly dexterous, and is also able to just shrug off pain.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Natrix got control of shadows than others, and his endurance is now just a nightmare along with regeneration. On a side note that could be from... Other things but could be from the bond, he can stand the smell of rot, blood, and death more than others.
Weaknesses: Natrix is uncaring, unfeeling, and completely incapable of empathy. He's a psychopath and a control freak. He can't control his violent impulses well. He's abusive. Light hurts to look at without his glasses. He's not fast at least, nor is he very perceptive about anything that doesn't apply to what he's doing.
Did you read everything?: Yes I read the rules for the Regnum RP
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 12, 2021 03:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Aphantasia said:
Name: Natrix Auberon-Pancuronium
Regnum: Nox
Sexuality: Asexual/Aromantic
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Shadow
Spirit Partner (name and species): Cinerous vulture/California Condor hybrid named Samael
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Successful
Appearance (both animals and humans): Natrix has pale, corpse-white skin with black eyes so bloodshot the sclera appears read. He usually wears a medical mask under a plague doctor one. This mask has black glass that fully hides his eyes and is surprisingly protective. As for clothes, it is simple. A black button-down under a white lab coat, boath stained and spattered with blood. He also has talons from the transformation, as well as scales from his hands to halfway up his lower arms.
Samael is abnormally large for any condor, even for the hybrid this thing is. Its feathers are darker than the night sky and the white markings on its face are more of a dark and stormy silver. Its talons also look like chips of the literal void. The godsforsaken thing is terrifying to look at, especially compounded with its size and sheer strength.
Backstory (optional): The illegitimate child to Malik Auberon, an Ignis Noble, and a woman who disappeared after childbirth and leaving him behind, Auberon was drug away from what would have been his natural home and drug to the kingdom of Ignis. When Edana was born, she was light and she was fire, and she was everything he was not, further fueling his jealous anger. Oh the pain he would inflict if given the chance.
Personality (optional): Later
Strengths: Natrix is highly intelligent and able to get about anything done without a second thought if he wants to. He's not afraid of the dark and is very stealthy. While not necessarily fast, he's got good endurance and prefers to slowly follow his enemies until they give up. Also, despite his long talons, he's surprisingly dexterous, and is also able to just shrug off pain.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Natrix got control of shadows than others, and his endurance is now just a nightmare along with regeneration. On a side note that could be from... Other things but could be from the bond, he can stand the smell of rot, blood, and death more than others.
Weaknesses: Natrix is uncaring, unfeeling, and completely incapable of empathy. He's a psychopath and a control freak. He can't control his violent impulses well. He's abusive. Light hurts to look at without his glasses. He's not fast at least, nor is he very perceptive about anything that doesn't apply to what he's doing.
Did you read everything?: Yes I read the rules for the Regnum RP

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)November 12, 2021 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(ignore)

Edited at November 12, 2021 03:40 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)December 5, 2021 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm sorry I haven't been very active on this thread. I've been stressed out and busy. But I would still like to get this up and going, we just need the people who aren't playing multiple characters to make another form in order to get the necessary spots filled.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us