Wolf Play : Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!
Chatbox
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
11:33:41 Lotus
Ash,

They were very tasty! I also like the strawberry ones, though I prefer the vanilla ones so they aren't too sweet and I can put Nutella on top of them

I've had it done before, but the first time seemed to be better than this time around. My tongue is huge but I've been downing baby's ibuprofen as much as I can to help lessen the achiness >.<
 distant-screams
11:33:37 katy | beetle
Vah,
i know right :'D i'm loving the adopts existence has been putting out lately
 Zeraphia
11:32:44 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oooh he's gorgeous
 Magnus Bane
11:32:15 Mag/Maggy
Basically
 distant-screams
11:32:14 katy | beetle
-Click-
i still need to draw this guy e.e
 Azrael
11:32:12 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Oh wait, that's the other NPC. Never mind.
 Azrael
11:31:55 Ash, Grim, Kaos
A therapist and a bucket to hold her tears.
 Sassy Otaku
11:31:42 Chuuya/Ruggie
I swear the few times I've gotten it have been luck :')
 Magnus Bane
11:31:24 Mag/Maggy
I don't think the banshee even knows what she needs
 technoblade
11:31:08 Lil Techy | Techno
I don't think anyone has figured the banshee out
 Sassy Otaku
11:30:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
...Anyone know what the Banshee needs?
 Zeraphia
11:30:35 Spooky Vah
Katy

XDD it's mostly my fault for keeping him. But I can't not.
 Azrael
11:30:08 Ash, Grim, Kaos
I was going to say "How can you stand the process and/or pain?" because it sounds painful to get a tongue piercing. I can't stand getting shots, let alone a piercing. *^* I got my ears pierced while I was still an infant.
 distant-screams
11:29:44 katy | beetle
Vah,
he's definitely a hard OC to name :'D i'm sorry i don't have more ideas!
 technoblade
11:29:40 Lil Techy | Techno
alright I finished my oreos, practised piano for like 1 minutes I should be good to go
 Azrael
11:28:54 Ash, Grim, Kaos
the process* I seriously dislike autocorrect now.
 Azrael
11:28:35 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Flora-
That sounds like the best breakfast of all time. I love wafers. :0 Well, I don't enjoy the strawberry ones anymore evidently though.. I grew up on those ones. </3

I could never get my tongue pierced. >_< How can you stand the /or pain? (
 Zeraphia
11:28:22 Spooky Vah
Katy

I've gathered a list of ones that sound more or less okay but none of them are fitting.

Milo, Meeko, Aiden... Oran I think was one too.

Just nothing is fitting this lil guy.
 distant-screams
11:28:01 katy | beetle
ugh i need to explore too >.>
 technoblade
11:27:00 Lil Techy | Techno
graves

i believe in you!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -1
Baboon : +5
Grey Fox : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 14, 2021 01:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Loha

Herd or Band
Wild Herd

Rank
Yearling

Appearance
Loha is a yearling blessed with a liver chestnut colored coat, though more on the darker, richer side of the spectrum of shades that the coat can have. Maybe it would have even looked more black than anything else if it weren't for the rich brown colored hue to her fur making her instead look like a dull shaded chestnut with darker and lighter hints of colors blended throughout her coat. Her mane and tail is a color that seems as if someone were to create a mix between red and mostly orange, however it was dulled down slightly to give it a rust-like hint to it. Her mane is long enough so that it's able to cover her forelock if not brushed to the side and covers half of her neck horizontally, getting progressively a little longer the farther down to her shoulders it manages to get. Loha's tail on the other hand stretches down to perhaps a little bit below where her knees are, being half of the height of her torso down

Build wise, she was never the most muscular creature to have begun with, always skinny or lanky in one manner or another. There had even been times where Loha looked as if a gentle shove could make her stumble quite a bit sideways if caught off guard when she had been younger. Thankfully, she's still standing today if anyone had ever done that. Now, at her current age she's a bit more sturdy upon her feet, able to stand her ground against harsh breezes, but not exactly being surefooted. The yearling definitely wouldn't fall into the category of muscular despite having a strong neck and long muzzle. Any stallion would probably be able to easily out power her in a 1v1 fight, granted she never really prioritized muscle or strength in the first place throughout the current course of her life. Not exactly tall either, Loha currently is standing at 14.3 hands tall, however will most definitely get taller inside of the future once she finally manages to reach adulthood. How much is uncertain, though it'll be under 17 hands

Apart from the liver chestnut color that has stained her fur, white patterns dance across her coat in the form of a rather wide snip at the end of her muzzle, one side extending to overlap the right half of her nose in a white color however not reaching down far enough to be able to touch her top lip. Her front legs along with her back right all bear a half sock taking up the leg, however her back left has a white heel marking instead, turning the normal warm tone of grey her hooves are to a more tan or cream at the back to match with the marking. It's very common you'll find Loha with a shy demeanor or better described as a reserved one. She's not soft-spoken, however by the way Loha talks it's rather obvious she's not very well versed in taking the lead with things, more content following than taking charge. She's a relaxed, gentle soul despite not being a pushover and it's rare you'll see her alert or with a look of horror upon her features, but when you do assume it's for a very good or dire situation.

Personality
Loha can very easily be described by many as a yearling who is on the more passive side of the spectrum of things. She'll never look for a physical fight, rather tending to avoid them if possible and using physical defense as an absolute last resort, all other plans have failed, sort of thing. Not that she's very versed in combat anyways. Loha has never seen reason to learn much other than a simple kick in ones direction to voice agitation without words or nip another, however you'll find she hasn't had to use either of the two yet. Inside of a fight, she would probably be absolutely hopeless, needing others to come and defend her despite the urging she has gotten to learn at least a little more. Loha has tried and in the end failed to do so. She's the mare that, instead of overbearing sarcasm or being pessimistic about a bad situation, try to find the bright side of things

Always waiting for something bad to happen will never get you anywhere after all, and a change in mood can be pleasant sometimes. Loha will never be overbearing about this though, nor will she shove her positive view into someone's face and break into song and lollipops about turning the situation around. No, she's more likely to share this of someone comes to tell her that they don't find the situation ideal or aren't having a good day. One way or another, either from casual chatter, cracking a joke, pointing out the bright stuff, offering to listen to your problems, etc, she'll make you feel a little better. When not doing such things though, you can find Loha to be a nervous girl to be around. It's not that she likes being alone or is overly paranoid about something, rather it's the fact that she isn't the best at conversation

If comfortable enough and a trusted friend, you may be able to get a bright laugh from her or a teasing remark of some sort, but to others she'll be a bit more reserved and polite throughout the conversation with some segments of silence. This yearling is someone who is usually very calm when it comes to anything verbal. Never will she snap or lose her temper against someone, no matter what buttons they try to press. Loha will always try to keep her composure, though a few things rather frighten her. She's more likely to cry or become upset than frustrated with another horse in short, so if you're purposely trying to get a reaction I'd save your breath.

Crush
aHAh-

Mate
N/A

Foals
N/A

Kin
Nisaba - Adoptive Mother

Affiliations
Open, PM me

Llokirr
A stallion and fellow yearling that she's naturally drawn to despite his demeanor. Loha often finds herself feeling safe around him and shows little fear or being phased around him, having the temperament to deal with his personality. He had done something nice for her once, and ever since Loha had felt a strange connection towards Llokirr. She also believes he needs a friend :3 It's probably common you'll see Loha trailing after him chatting, and laughing

Nisaba
wip

Other
Bluebird songs are her favorite to listen to
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 14, 2021 01:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would like to mention that the rules state no orphaned foals in the wild herd. So any goals or yearlings made will need a birth mother. Yearlings in the Broodmare herd can have adoptive moms because it is likely they lost some mares along the way.

I will allow it for Llokirr and Loha, but from now on, please find biological parents for yearlings and foals.

Edited at October 14, 2021 01:25 PM by Imperial Sands
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 14, 2021 03:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Riagan;
Commonly goes by Rian
2 Years
Herd or Band:

Wild Herd

Yearling
Appearance:

big boy, will be 17 hh when grown, max
around 16 hh right now, give or take (likely give)
bright, fiery chestnut in color
two taller white socks on front legs
shorter white socks on back legs
wide blaze on face
shorter mane and medium length tail
both are a shade or two different than his coat
already has a more stocky/sturdy physique
well muscled, and not as lean as some of the younger yearlings

Personality:

charismatic + confident
can be flirty but charming
protective of his mum
friendly + more extroverted
furthest thing from shy
middle ground with temper
young + dumb colt
doesn't understand mares at all
always up for adventure
but mildly wary of trouble
bit of a mama's boy

Crush:

None; Poss Open.
Mate:

None
Foals:

None
Kin:

His Mother is Luyu
Father is TBD
Affiliations:

Other:

Credit for all Images Belongs to MWilliams-Stock on DA. Credit on All Images. These are all Stock Images.

Edited at October 15, 2021 04:48 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us