Wolf Play : DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
06:28:27 Mag/Maggy
Star
I'm good! Just tired from work. How are you?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:28:27 Bugs || Ed
So much for being prepared LMAO
 technoblade
06:28:15 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i'll still train any pup you want to keep though ^^
 Hugs4Bugs
06:28:11 Bugs || Ed
aw shoot, I have a pup right now, but I think he's going to age come spring 1 if that's how it works
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:27:31 Star/Bloss
Mag,

How are you?
 Magnus Bane
06:27:02 Mag/Maggy
Star
Hello!
 Amygdala
06:26:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Fair point XD
Good luck
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:26:48 Star/Bloss
Hey Mag!
 Magnus Bane
06:26:22 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 technoblade
06:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

I may just spend 2 apples to breed a pup one of my girls so i have pups right when FMC starts
 Amygdala
06:25:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dabbath
Hi XD
 Zeraphia
06:24:11 Spooky Vah
Holy catfish

This lady

-WP Click-
 Willow Creek
06:23:45 
Damn. On my knees begging 1578 not to go into labor until 10 pm
 Amygdala
06:23:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Oh right you said you are over until spring XD

Well i have a litter coming up tomorrow so i can let you have some ;)
 Sabbath
06:23:06 Rook
Willow
Yep
 Willow Creek
06:22:54 

If pups were born at 11 pm tonight would they still age at 12 am?
 technoblade
06:22:41 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i mean for spring 1
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:22:40 Star/Bloss
Hey chat!
 Amygdala
06:20:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 2 lol...want one XD
 technoblade
06:20:20 Lil Techy | Techno
sad to not have any pups to train

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Black Bear : -1
Margay : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.November 9, 2021 08:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 19, 2021 05:09 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.November 9, 2021 10:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(Draco is my baby. He's an older OC and a bit more fleshed out than Aidan, but I tried not to go overboard in describing him.)

Counselor:

~~~~~

Name: Nevermore “Draco” Bailey

Sexuality: Gay as a rainbow

Species: Incubus-dragon hybrid

Appearance: Draco is attractive, a given for his kind, but in a pretty unconventional way. He’s very tall (7’1) and very thin (225 lbs). About the only reason he has any weight at all is because he has a decent amount of muscle and… well, he’s shaped like a girl, funnily enough. He’s about as close to having an hourglass figure as a guy can get while still being healthy. His skin is very pale, though still healthy, and most of his features are on the more delicate side. His hair is bright white and his eyes are almond-shaped and deep violet in color with snake-like pupils. Said eyes happen to glow in the dark. Black scales cover his back as well as his cheeks, shoulders, and hips, and two black dragon wings protrude from his shoulder blades. He also has a thick black dragon tail with a purple, heart-shaped tip and a pair of long black horns that curve up and over the back of his head. He wears typical camping gear, though it is a bit form-fitting, along with a golden charm bracelet he says is from his sister. And yes, he does have fangs.

Personality: Draco is… maybe not the sharpest tool in the shed? Is that how I should put it? He has some book-smarts and plenty of common sense, but he wouldn’t have made it past high school if his sister weren’t there to help him. He’s active, protective, sweet, and a little goofy. He always wants himself and the members of his cabin to be having fun and often plans his own extra activities for every day to achieve this goal. Of course, they are optional. On the other side of the coin, Draco has very little patience and is easy to hurt emotionally. He’s also ridiculously physically strong and is always afraid he’ll hurt someone.

Backstory*: Draco and his twin sister were orphans born in Oregon. As a young child, Draco stole on the streets to feed his sister, and accidentally kept the habit when the two were finally adopted. He is still a dragon, after all, and shiny things catch his attention. He was never the best student in school, unlike his sister, but excelled in sports. He was kinda your stereotypical highschool jock, just sweeter. However, his sweetness was often taken advantage of. A lot of popular girls, wanting a jock boyfriend to complete their image, began ‘dating’ him because of his looks. However, his sweetness and willingness to please often got him abused. As such, he ended up developing a deep fear of girls (gynophobia) and started to become a bit more reclusive. He found out about the camp while he was in his junior year of highschool and applied for himself and his sister to go for a year without really reading into what the camp was about. He got lucky. He and his sister loved the camp, and though his sister moved on to go to college, Draco came back to apply to be a camp counselor.

Family*: His sister and his adoptive parents, though he’ll claim the whole camp is his family too.

Crush: None at the moment, though that won’t last long knowing him. XD

Likes/Dislikes*: Draco enjoys tea, sweets, any sort of exercise, and making people smile. He also really likes the sunlight and can often be found laying in the grass sunbathing when he isn’t busy. Also, noise and crowds. He’s surprisingly fond of them. It makes sense, though, since he hates being alone so much. He also isn’t too fond of the cold or, ridiculously enough, fire. Yep. He’s scared of his own fire. And although I wouldn’t say he dislikes girls… he is very much terrified of ones he doesn’t know. He tries not to show it, especially around the campers, but it is a thing.

Other: Draco will not respond to his real name, Nevermore, and will instead only respond to “Draco” or, if he knows you well (aka other staff), “Nevie”.

Edited at November 9, 2021 12:44 PM by The Draconians
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.November 9, 2021 11:13 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
Ooohh.. now I kinda wanna use my Succubus OC..
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.November 9, 2021 11:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 19, 2021 05:09 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us