Wolf Play : Night of No Stars | Wolf Roleplay | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
07:57:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
ET
God it feels weird to have an account that's so small and not developed, gonna buy premium for it when I get paid and a good explore team going
 Bobcat
07:53:10 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
More suggestions
 Eternity
07:51:24 ET
Continental
Very snazzy
 Eternity
07:51:07 ET
Welll if we're posting suggestionns
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
07:50:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
ET
-WP Click-
Only to 10R but you can now add some basic back markings like sooty & side splash
 Eternity
07:48:27 ET
Can they? :0
Makes me wanna make a new account to go and snoop
 Salem
07:48:20 
Can we get to 100? 👀
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
07:47:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ohh love how the starter wolves can have slightly more rarity now
 Lazy Kingdom
07:45:32 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello, I am looking to do a laid back Rp with someone! Any topic works :D!

Please PM me!
 Overthink101
07:44:35 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
07:43:18 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

Well, dern! Don't stay up too late! Get to bed! XD
 SilverMountain
07:43:08 The Naming Empress
Bye Low Key!
 loki_budgie
07:41:44 skye
i might get off as it is nearly 2am XD
 loki_budgie
07:41:18 skye
kitten

oh haha
i love birds
 TheFlyingKitten
07:40:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

A YouTuber I watch owns two budgies (he recently got another as a friend for his first, if I'm not mistaken). They're both so cute, the first is named Shadow, I don't know the second one's name. And yeah, I have no idea what's up with the frog thing. XD
 loki_budgie
07:38:08 skye
i wanted tree frogs XD
 loki_budgie
07:37:48 skye
kitten

oh haha!
yeah budgies talk alot!
boys more than girls tho( that rule goes for most parakeets/parrots)
 TheFlyingKitten
07:37:44 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
I find it funny that I adore reptiles but am terrified of holding frogs.
 SilverMountain
07:37:33 The Naming Empress
ZWilves!
 Ámor
07:37:20 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Emmet
you can now :P

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -4
Margay : -1
Cougar : +4
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Night of No Stars | Wolf Roleplay | Open!August 16, 2021 01:50 PM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award

Mafia Queen said:

Lana

Female || 3.6 Years || Patroller || Low Power Wanted

View on the Pack? Leaning Negativeevil.jpg

Credits to HOTNstock on DA for images

Lana is on the petite side for a wolf. She weighs in around 70 pounds and is considered below average for height. Her physique is a strong one, though, and she's fast. While she is agile, and she is built to be so, her muscling is not to be overlooked. A low center of gravity strengthens her position in a fight, and she can be a force to be reckoned with.

Her pelt is a gorgeous medley of reds, tans, blacks, and creams. Her coat is thick, long, and silky, and it gives her the appearance of a more juvenile canine: soft, perhaps weaker. Lana's eyes are a deep amber in color with lighter flecks congregating towards the halfway point between the edges of her iris and pupil.

She has some scarring around her muzzle and a torn ear, but it is hard to see beneath her coat. The fur allows for a protective layer, both against other wolves as well as the elements. Lana always has a sort of distant look to her, almost dreamy or distracted, and her features are always smooth and passive.

--

Lana could be described as a docile wolf. She doesn't pick fights, doesn't act out of line. Really, this female is a wallflower. Omnipresent, but never seen. And she's fine with that. Lana likes having time to herself to think on... well, everything. She likes to patrol alone, as she is easily overstimulated by the presence of other wolves.

Her daydreamy outward appearance is just that: outward. Beneath the seemingly frail patroller is a strong and very capable animal. Lana is smart, and she's devious. She doesn't crave power; actually, she would be fine with none. But with the recent happenings, she doesn't really feel much loyalty towards her pack members. The amount of dissonance between wolves causes her own temper to shorten, and she can become brutal when that rage is unleashed.

It's a cold rage, though. She will never explode in a torrent of words; rather, Lana closes inward and becomes stony and uncaring towards the world outside of her. Here is where she is at her most ready to leave the pack entirely, and it seems to be happening more and more.

But who needs a pack anyway? All they've done is caused grief to her, and she has become rather bitter over that view. A soft-spoken wolf, she would much rather fade into the background than deal with others and their drama.

--

She is physically capable in a fight, though she tends to rely more on smarts than her conditioning. Lana excells at using her environment to her advantage. Her stealth is impeccable and she is one of the fastest wolves in the pack, hence her status as a patroller.

She's also good at letting words slide off and ignoring the drama around her. She doesn't care much for pack life at this point, so it's easy for her to let constant bickering go in one ear and out the other.

Lana has turned her pain into fuel for her work. She focuses solely on her duties and no longer on the past, burning at full steam towards a future.

--

The loss of her entire family has caused her to dig a deeper hole into herself to shrivel into. She no longer seems to have any external emotion besides some form of lucid subservience, and she has become rather hollow. Her mind has begun to be overwhelmed by grief, and so she will occasionally have lapses in reality. Basically, she's a little unstable.

Her greatest fear is hurting things, which makes her a pretty ineffective hunter. She will if she feels she must, but it is still viewed as a weakness.

She is small, compared to several of her packmates, and the recent loss of a litter has taken a physical toll on her body. Right now, mood swings are common and can get in the way of her duties.

--

She has no crush at this time. Her mate, a fellow patroller, was killed a few months ago, and her litter of two mysteriously drowned a few days before that.

--

Other

evil2.jpg

Accepted! ^^
Night of No Stars | Wolf Roleplay | Open!August 16, 2021 08:01 PM

Evermore

Neutral

Give Award
Reminder: Please use images that are F2U, and don't hotlink.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us