But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:38:31 Chat's snack
Florida? Yeah, I just drove here to make sure a friend was alright. Her dumbass stepped outside when the eye was over her house.
 Malcuth
08:33:59 Wander
I am heartbroken for my community. This is damage never seen before in my area.
 Ryujin
08:33:34 Elduin (he, Him)
-WP Click-

I need a Japanese myth or legend to name him after
 Malcuth
08:33:05 Wander
Still unable to reach my pets because of the hurricane. I'm distraught. My house thankfully is okay though. But some houses in my neighborhood are literally collapsed into the river
 Autumn's Wraith
08:30:32 A Sad Mozzy
Hey chat
 Rogue Whispers
08:29:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Wander finds a flat sunny rock and enjoys a nap.

Mood: Content
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 05:48 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chris

Current Status: Alive

Species: Cat

Sexuality: ???

Birth Date: Unknown

Personality: Chris is an easy-going cat who doesn't care much for what others say about her or others. Most cats go to her to talk about gossip because they know she doesn't care. This allows her to be well known about things that are going on. If Chris ever decided to join the pack they'd have to prove they were strong since it is Chris's philosophy to stay on a winning side. She doesn't care much for "pack is family" or "dying for your pack", her belief is that she will win no matter what because she will be on the side that wins. If the pack ever has a crisis then she'd be the first to leave. This ideal leaves her without many friends since she can't be trusted. There is someone though she cares about. A young teen boy comes to her everyday and feeds and pets her. She cares deeply for the young boy and will sometimes follow him to school and back to see if he is okay.

Physical Description:36-B91308-2-D17-42-AB-BD0-B-29-C58-FA611-BB.png
(Creds on image)

Likes: Teasing, knowing everything that's happening, the one human who takes care of her sometimes, blackmail, being in trees

Dislikes: Not knowing anything, water

Fears: Nothing

Weaknesses: Unknown

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 05:51 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
moved

Edited at May 26, 2022 03:27 PM by Zora
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 05:53 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
moved

Edited at May 26, 2022 03:50 PM by Zora
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 05:57 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
moved

Edited at June 23, 2021 08:02 PM by Wings57
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 05:58 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Unknown

Species: Chinese dragon

Sexuality: ???

Personality: WIP

Physical Description:1599d11344211293.jpg
(Creds on image)

Dislikes: Unknown

Fears: Unknown

Weaknesses: Unknown

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 06:00 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moved

My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 06:02 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
moved

My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 06:07 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
moved

My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 06:11 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Cloud

Species: Wolf

Sexuality: Het

Personality: Cloud is a shy and quiet soul. She isn't really someone who believes in fighting and if an event ever comes down to fighting she'll never go for the kill. Cloud was born the youngest and smallest of her litter, born with three older brothers and two of them dying. Due to a previous litter of three all dying this caused their mother to be very overprotective of them. She would shelter them from going outside or keep them away from other adult wolves. This lead Cloud to live a very sheltered life and she perceived everyone was good and kind. Her brother was different though. He was the polar opposite of her and would often bully his little sister just for fun. He looked to please please the alpha which wasn't something Cloud took kindly too. After finding out who their leader was it completely broke Cloud. Her view of the world was shattered. Before running away with the others she pleaded with her brother to come with but he didn't take kindly to that. He lashed out on her for being a traitor and if it wasn't for her quick speed he probably would have killed her. But now, she is doing much better. Her kind, gentle personality remains with her and she is happy living life where she is. Nightmares still haunt her at night but she won't tell others. She hates making her problems other's and will always keep things to herself. Despite that, she will always pester someone else if she senses they are unwell.

Physical Description: Cloud is a little smaller than a normal wolf. She was born in the winter months so she wasn't nourished properly so she isn't strong or large. Her body is on the lithe side and where she lacks in strength and size, she makes up for in speed. This makes her excellent at catching rabbits and also good at keeping up with larger prey. Her eyes are also a light yellow color. She has a pure white coat

Dislikes: Being alone, water, the death of others

Fears: Her brother

Weaknesses: Strength wise she is pathetic. When it comes time to fight she'll freeze and go low

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 06:17 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Olivia

Species: Doberman Pincher

Sexuality: Het

Personality: Olivia is a stern and serious dog. She is all about obedience and does exactly as she is told. Nothing means more to her than loyalty and honesty. Her body was made for hunting, fighting, and chasing but she prefers using her strength and intimidation to protect those in the gang. Olivia is the type of dog who would rather die than betray her group. She has no sympathy for those who disobey or wish to harm her gang. This overly protective and honest nature of hers can get her in trouble at times since at the slightest hint of danger or distrust she immediately clicks into attack mode. Olivia isn't the type to want to be a leader rather she is satisfied with just being a guard. She knows well enough that she isn't smart or good enough to be a leader so she'd rather do all she can to protect and support the ideas of a true leader.

She doesn't have a calm bone inside her body. Even when everything seems peaceful she is still on edge. Due to past experiences, she doesn't trust newcomers nor does she trust overly nice dogs. Whenever she comes across a new dog her immediate reaction is to be hostile. She won't immediately charge in for a fight but instead wait and see what they do. If that dog charges then she'll fight till death but if the dog doesn't do anything major then she'll simply tell others about the appearance of a new dog.

Olivia never holds an opinion of her own. She's more of the type to just listen and do as told. Whenever someone asks her for an opinion she will ask them what their opinion is and just agree with them. She's never made a serious decision on her own. She'll go off on her own but only for patrols, even when they aren't necessary.

Physical Description: d28g290-de6cc6f5-df5e-475c-a28a-af9f6172e450.jpg
(FantasyStock on Deviantart)

Olivia is a strong muscled and lean dog. She is often known to have an intimidating gaze and sharp brown, almost black, eyes. Both of her ears stand tall but her left ear has a missing tip. There are scarring and patches of fur missing along with the areas around her neck. And due to a running accident, one of her claws on her back leg is missing. She has a thin narrow snout and a black nose. She's 25 inches tall and weighs 67lb

Likes: Protecting others, being told what to do, being in a group

Dislikes: Being asked her opinion, unnecessary violence

Fears: Her brother, humans

Weaknesses: Undying loyalty

Past: She was born on the streets but didn't spend much time there and was quickly taken in by a human hunter. It was there in that house that she met her brother. While he wasn't her real brother they pretended to be since they had no one else to rely on. The two grew close and were trained by the hunter to obey commands and always do as told (that's where she gets her obedient nature from). She and her brother soon learned how to fetch fowl and even hunt for themselves. That time didn't last long though. After about a year of being strictly trained, her brother attacked and killed their owner. Her brother told her that he was planning on killing them and that what he did was to protect them. Immediately believing him she followed her brother and eventually, they both joined a wild pack of violent dogs. Her brother began to change and increasingly became more violent. But she followed him because he would always tell her it was for the best and that he was doing it for them. She had trouble deciding on leaving the group due to her undying loyalty towards her brother but finally decided it was the right thing to do. She tried to bring her brother but he only attacked her (causing the scars on her neck). He was stronger than her but she was faster and managed to escape. Deciding against going back to the group and apologizing she left.

Other:

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us