Wolf Play : My Characters
Chatbox
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 02:37 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Katrina

Current Status: Alive

Species: Human

Sexuality: Asexual

Ethnicity: American

Birth Date: January 4, 1999

Personality: She isn't really light hearted. There was a time where she was care free and always laughing but that time has passed. She prefers to stay on her own now. Rarely speaks or looks at anyone. She can be quite judgy on people and trusts no one. Some words to describe her would be paranoid, secretive, and anxious. She never stays in one place for to long and when she does stay at a place she doesn't talk to anyone. At every noise she is jumpy like whatever caused the noise is out to get her. Her thirst for revenge has changed her from what she used to be. Now she trusts no one and doesn't even smile. She is way too serious and takes nothing lightly.

Physical Description: She stands at 5'6 with a very athletic but thin build. Her hair is a darker variation of blonde and is held in a high ponytail that drops to between her waist and shoulder blades. Two long strands stick out from her ponytail and rest on both of her shoulders. If she had eyes they would be a beautiful baby blue but since she doesn't (read her past) she only has sockets. To cover up her sockets a white cloth, bandage, or sometimes a bandana is placed over her eyes and around her head. For her usual clothing, she wears blue jeans, a t-shirt, and some sneakers. Since she is blind she can't really tell what she is wearing. As for scars her chest as a large fleshy scar from where she was stabbed.

Special Skills: Something like echolocation

Dislikes: Criminals

Fears: Not being alone

Weaknesses: Blind

Past: She used to be the most popular kid around. She was athletic, fun to be around, and had lots of friends. But one day that all changed. On her 16th birthday when she was celebrating with her family a murder broke into their house. The man killed her father, younger brother, and her mother leaving her for last. He kept at her and held a knife to her eyes. "You have her eyes!" He growled before stabbing each eye and then stabbing her chest. Thinking she was dead the man left. After being rehabilitated she thought of nothing but revenge. Dropping out of school she became unsocial and trained the rest of her life so that one day she could kill the man that ruined her life.

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 02:47 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Jordan Pinrose

Alias: Jason Scott

Media Name: The Rose Killer

Sexuality: ???

Birth Date: September 23, 1982

Personality: Psychotic sociopath. He's very manipulative and cold but when he's putting an act in front of someone he may seem kind and caring.

Physical Description: He doesn't look crazy. He looks just like any normal person would, which is probably scarier. Jordan has slick backed black hair that cuts down to his ears. Although, his real hair color is a light blonde. He wears fake black glasses that has thick lenses and are roundish. He usually wears a grey hoodie with black pants but when he's out killing, he wears a black suit with rolled-up sleeves and a red tie. He will also have black gloves and will take off his glasses. As for eye color, it is a piercing ice blue.

Special Skills: Making others believe him, cleaning

Dislikes: People getting too close, people who are found innocent at trials even though they committed the crime, rich people

Fears: None
Weaknesses: None

Past: Jordan used to be happy and normal. He had a great family and was always happy. But one day, his family was in a terrible car accident and all of them died except for him. When the hearing came back the man who caused the accident was found not guilty of killing his family. Finding this unforgivable Jordan began living a secluded life and plotting the murder of this man. Once he killed this man and his family however, he found that he was good at killing and decided to keep doing it.

Killing Style: A silver dagger to the heart along with a rose stuffed into the person's mouth and rose petals scattered over the body. He'll place the hands of the dead over the heart. He's ALWAYS careful with the body and leaves it in a peaceful state.

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 02:50 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Jīn Lóngwáng (gold)

Species: Gold Chinese Dragon

Sexuality: Bi

Ethnicity: Meh

Birth Date: Meh

Personality:
Jīn is very confident in her abilities and strength. She views herself highly and believes everyone should bow to her because of the fact that she is a dragon and powerful. To help boost this side of her she participates in fights just to show off her strength and laugh at the weaker people. Usually, this overconfidence could lead to someone's downfall however she is one of the strongest races so the chances of her being brought down are low. There is one person however that seeps the confidence out of her and that person is her father. To her and everyone else, he is the embodiment of his name. She hates her father for this but there is nothing she can do but become stronger in hopes of beating him one day.
This boosted ego and the fact she looks down on everyone causes Jīn to be a bit of a bully. She loves to humiliate people and bring them crumbling to their knees. Even if she likes a person she'll try and bring them down. Jīn loves seeing the twisted faces on everyone's faces as they realize they can't be on her level. Along with bullying, she likes to tease people but only does that to people she likes. If she can get a reaction out of you then she'll do it.
Despite all the overconfidence Jīn has she does have some soft sides. When a person flirts or teases with her she becomes flustered and shy. Jīn never knows how to respond to those things despite having done it to countless other people. Another flaw she has is that she is dense about her own feelings. It will take a while before she finds out she is in love or anything.

Physical Description:
Jīn is a rather tall maiden standing around 5'9 with a tough build body. While she appears slender when wearing a dress her true physique is that of a warrior who has spent years toning their body. She takes pride in this appearance and continues to hone her skills. Her eyes are bright gold and her pupils are thin, like cats. Her eyes are slightly slanted which gives her a fierce appearance.
Jīn shares many traits with a dragon such has the antlers growing out the top of her head and the scales that cover her shoulders, hips, thighs, and the corner of her eyes. Unlike most dragons which has bulky tails that thin at the end Jīn's is entirely thin. Her tail is covered in gold scales with a black tuft of fur at the end.
Jīn has long, thin black hair that stretches down to her waist when it isn't tied up. Though it being down is a very unlikely scenario. When in the castle Jīn puts her hair in a bun and holds it with a gold chopstick hairpin. On the end of the pin lies a red bead and 4 red strings that dangle off it.
Jīn wears a variety of clothes but most commonly she will either wear a red qipao with little to no sleeves or a white hanfu with a red bottom.

Special Skills: Jīn can fly though she doesn't have wings. Jīn also has the ability to see far distances and jump higher than any human or other creature can. All dragons have a pearl though they are not actual pearls and instead take form in what the dragons consider "soul mates".

Dislikes: Her family, being royal, being next in line for the thrown, her father, mainly her father, sweets, being teased

Fears: Her father

Weaknesses: Boasted ego

Father: Shén Lóngwáng (God)

Mother: Měinǚ Lóngwáng (Beauty)

Older Brother: Shǎzi Lóngwáng (Fool)

Sister in Law: Lán sè huǒyàn, Lóngwáng (Blue Flame)

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 02:53 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Connor

Sexuality: Gay

Birth Date: July 28, 2020

Personality: As stated in his appearance Connor is a bit flashy and narcissistic. Though, this high level of confidence is usually a mask he wears to hide the fact that he is a very emotional person. He may act tough, strong, lazy, and uncaring but the truth is he is a big softy. Connor is a very caring soul and forms attachments easily. He'll normally play it off as uncaring and say hurtful things but when the time comes he is there to listen and protect. So basically whatever he says, he means the opposite. Connor will rarely lean on anyone for support because he believes he can take on anything, plus, he doesn't want to bother anyone else. Instead of going to people and discussing his problems he'll bottle them up and use them as fuel. Still, the love for whoever would be friends with this mess is worth more than any treasure to him. He is held together by a strong belief system which in short is; if it benefits me or my friends then I'll take and protect it. So while he may seem rude and unpleasant he is actually very sweet and considerate.

Physical Description: Connor is a tall beefy man standing at around 5'11. He is very keen on being the strongest person around so he toned his body to fit that desire. Though he isn't a total muscle freak, he wanted to remain desirable so he isn't all muscle. Connor views himself as someone who is as beautiful as the deities and flowers themselves, whatever that means. Since he views himself in such a way he always makes sure to dress the part. No matter the occasion or his clothing choice he slicks back his short black hair (because red is too cliche). His black hair is matched with sharp, slightly narrowed, ash grey eyes. Due to him being impervious to heat he will most often be seen in a suit. His attire normally consists of a white dress shirt under a black vest, black blazer and dress pants, and a pair of brown dress shoes. Honestly, if it makes him appear more beautiful he'll wear just about anything. That being said, he finds that he is beautiful in anything. His skin tone is a light tan color with a bit of a pink undertone. His marking his on the right side of his neck. There are a few burn marks on his hands but none that are permanent.

Special Skills:
-Pyrokinesis: Using the oxygen in his body Connor is able to create small amounts of flames from his hands. Depending on how much oxygen he has in his body the size of these flames can increase. Though if he tries to throw these flames they will only go about a few feet before disappearing.

-Heat Resistant: While he isn't to all types of heat he can endure the heaviest. In 100f he can wear a suit and feel as cool as a cucumber, which he will do. The max heat he can endure is 300f

-Spark: When he snaps his fingers he can create a small spark which is about all he can do with it. It does have the possibility of lighting something on fire though. The spark does not require him to spend any oxygen

Likes: Birds, being in charge, himself, his friends (that's a secret)

Dislikes: Being told what to do, not being respected

Fears: Being alone

Weaknesses:
-If Connor uses up too much oxygen by using his pyrokinesis then it may cause him to pass out. When creating a flame it can be sustained as long as it remains in his hand. If it leaves his hand then the flame will quickly disappear.

-His heat ability only works with heat and not fire. So while he can endure the immense heat of something he will still receive damage if he touches a flame or a hot item.

-The spark causes small burns on his hands and if he tries to light something on fire with the spark then his fingers will also be burned.

Other: Representation of Leo
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 03:07 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Noelle Winchester

Sexuality: Bi

Birth Date: Unknown

Personality: She's quite the soft spoken person. If she didn't have such a loud voice when she was mad you'd probably think she was mute. While she is a quiet person it doesn't take much for her to snap especially if you insult her or someone she cares about. But, she understands she is weak both in a physical speaking and a power speaking. While she can "see" attacks coming at her and she's rather good at dodging she doesn't have any offensive moves. But, she never stops trying to improve herself. She's trying real hard to build up muscle and learn how to fight.

Physical Description: Noelle has soft white milky eyes which she hides by closing them and having her bangs cover them. Her hair is short and thin only going as far as her chin. She keeps her black hair short since long hair is harder for her to handle being blind and all. Noelle hates wearing skirts and other girly things so she opts to wear the male uniform without the tie. She finds the male uniform easier to walk in and absolutely refuses to wear the female one. Standing at 5'10 she's rather tall for a female along with being slightly underweight for someone her size. She has a lean thin body with not much muscle but this is a choice. She doesn't have many feminine features so it's easy to mistake her as a boy. Despite the way she dresses she hates being called a man

Special Skills:
Sort of hard to describe. It's like a sonar ability. She can see rooms, objects, people, and floors that are within a 50ft radius of her (up and down as well. 100ft diameter, it's a circle.). She's able to move the vision and travel through it as long as it stays inside the circle. She can zoom in on certain parts or zoom out to see the whole layout. Unless in emergencies Noelle will mostly be using her power in a first-person close stance so she is able to see. But when fighting she'll switch it to the third person so she can see attacks behind her. This power is always on (because she's blind) and is her only way to see. The images are all in black with the objects, walls, people, etc coming in as a fuzzy white. She isn't able to see color through these visions nor any small details she can only tell what is there and how many. If she uses her vision to explore areas farther then where she is she will be forced to stand still since she won't be able to see what is in front of her.

Dislikes: Nicknames, her power (she believes it's the reason she is blind). Not being able to see

Fears: The dark

Weaknesses: She sucks at anything that involves strength and fighting.

Other: Might add to the Number's gang
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 03:14 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Clover *

Species: Wolf

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: A very kind and gentle soul. She doesn't act out of interest and instead acts out on other's needs. When something is wrong or someone is being mistreated she will speak against it. Morals are something that means a lot to her. Along with that she is very social and acts as if everyone is a friend. She treats others based on experiences with them not on rumors or appearances. A loving and affectionate soul acting as a mother or friend to all who need it.

Physical Description:
Screenshot-2018-09-10-at-6-39-33-PM.png
(C) Bonday @DA
(C) 203014 for coloring

Special Abilities: She has a magical amulet that can be used to create water in which she can bend at her will. But, if she uses it too much she could lose control and the amulet could take over.

Dislikes: Fire

Fears: Losing control

Weaknesses: Meh

Other:

Edited at August 4, 2020 03:33 PM by Wings57
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 03:20 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Ace

Species: Mutt

Sexuality: Het

Personality: Wip

Physical Description:
cuteoc.png
(C) Crown Ferret

Dislikes: Being told what to do

Fears: Water

Weaknesses: Unknown

Daughter: Cordella

Other:

Edited at August 13, 2020 01:04 PM by Wings57
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 03:22 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Cordella

Species: Wolf-Dog

Sexuality: Het

Personality: Undecided

Physical Description:
Screenshot-2018-09-12-at-4-51-28-PM.png
(C) Nordeva @DA
(C) 203014 color

Dislikes: Fighting, thunderstorms

Fears: Loud noises

Weaknesses: Undecided

Father: Ace

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 03:30 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Artemis

Species: 50% Kombai, 30% Azawakh, 5% Saluki, 10% German Short Hair Pointer, 15% English Setter

Sexuality: ???

Personality: She is sweet and kind. She also treats everyone like family and as her own pups. She has a very motherly instinct and cares for the pack with all her heart. She would die if it meant she could save the ones she cares for. She is also very carefree. She likes to have fun and is very playful.

Physical Description:
Artemisoc.png
(C) Crown Ferret

Likes: Water, running, humans, crowds, being relied upon on

Dislikes: Thunder, being alone

Fears: Being abandoned

Weaknesses: Unknown

Other: Planning on having her mother of Zora

Edited at November 4, 2020 07:38 PM by Wings57
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 03:31 PM

Zora

Darkseeker