distant-screams
07:26:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
ugh it's so hard not to keep the middle one >.>
 Rimfax
07:23:45 
 Hvalso
07:21:14 
hi, does anyone know how many moves clears a level on explore?
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 11:42 AM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Orenda

Nickname: Fia

Current Status: Alive

Species: Half-Elf

Sexuality: Bi

Ethnicity: Unknown

Birth Date: Unknown sometime in winter

Personality: Chaotic Neutral

Physical Description: Fia, even though she doesn't have the abilities of an elf though her appearance closely matches one. Her hair is a very light shade of blonde to the point it almost looks white. She wears her hair in a high ponytail and leaves her short bangs to cover her face. Even though she is a half-elf her face isn't perfect. Unlike elves she has freckles. These freckles cover underneath her eyes and bridge over her nose. Her skin is lightly tanned but it stays on the lighter side of the spectrum. This is mainly due to her lifestyle as a thief. Staying in the shadows and clothes covering all parts of her body. Her ears are slightly pointed upwards and her eyes are clear ice blue. Her height is 5'3. For her line of work, she sticks to dark and loose-fitting clothing. She wears baggy black pants and a long-sleeve black shirt. To help conceal her identity she wears a full-body black cloak with an oversized hood. Her feet are heavily bandaged and she wears with light cotton shoes. This is so that her steps are kept silenced this makes sneaking around a lot easier. She wears a rope around her pants which is used as both a belt and a place where she can store things. Currently on it is two daggers and two brown leather pouches. Also, she wears a black mask that covers half of her face. But she only wears it when she is in town. There is deep scarring caused by ropes on her wrists.

Special Skills: Melee, acrobatics, stealing. Prefers using daggers

Dislikes: Getting emotionally attached to people, magic, her brother

Fears: Magic, her brother

Weaknesses: Magic

Past: Her mother was one of the nicer elves in the kingdom. Falling in love with a human man she ran away to his village to be with him. The two loved each other very much and through their love two children, twins were born. The elder of the twins was a boy and he was named Silvyr while the younger daughter was named Orenda. Despite her name meaning magic, she was born without any. Her brother, on the other hand, seemed to have it all. At a young age, he was learning high-level spells. While the village treated Orenda as an equal she still felt different and outcasted. She felt like nothing but the shadow of her brother. When a highly wanted thief came to town she pleaded with him to take her along. She decided that if she could not use magic to protect her village then she would learn to support it in other ways. Sometime later she came back to her home town to give it all the gold and silver she had collected over the years. When she arrived however only her brother was there. His hands were stained red with the blood of the villagers and he stood in the middle of the burned down homes. His magic had corrupted him and he became evil. Dropping all the loot she had plundered she ran away from the sight and would spend her life in the shadows hoping one day to find her brother so she could kill him.

Other:

Edited at August 4, 2020 11:42 AM by Wings57
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 11:54 AM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Xavier Corsel

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bi

Ethnicity: 25% Scottish, 75% American

Birth Date: August 1, 2002

Personality: He doesn't like listening to people and will usually do whatever he wants to do. He doesn't speak much but when he does it is usually when he is telling someone off. He can be quite protective of his friends even though he usually won't show it. But, if they are ever in trouble he will fight for them. Do to his sharp gaze it looks like he is always glaring and that is why he doesn't have many friends so he is usually alone. He doesn't like it when people get in his way but even worse he hates seeing people get bullied and no one do anything about it. He also has a small temper and will snap at people a lot.

Physical Description: Xavier stands at around 6 feet with a muscle toned body. His hair drops down to his shoulders and is a light brown. He keeps his hair slicked back and can always be seen combing his hands over his head to keep his hair out of his face. Due to his naturally sharp gaze, he is often mistaken for glaring at someone although with his personality it's hard to tell if he isn't. Xavier has pale skin which makes it easier to see the scars on his hand and face. He has several cuts on his hand which he hides by stuffing them in his pocket. His left hand is covered in a white bandage. Since he's forced to wear the school uniform he does but will always wear it in a crumpled or disgruntled manner. He wears a tie but it's hanging around his shoulders and not actually tied (he won't admit he can't tie it). When wearing the jacket he rolls the sleeves up to his elbows even if it's winter. He has a cut on his lip and a nick through his eyebrow. As for a tattoo, he has a black four-leaf clover on the side of his arm that can only be seen when he takes off his jacket. Wears a diamond piercing

Special Skills: Fighting, cleaning

Dislikes: His short temper, weakness

Fears: He has a deep fear of fire and water, losing his remaining family

Weaknesses: He knows how to swim but anytime he is in the water his body will tense up and he will drown. The same thing goes with fire his body will tense up and he will stay still. So he usually avoids these things. His anger is also a problem with him. He'll throw himself into any fight whether he has a chance or not. And he'll usually start a lot of them.

Past: The reason he has a fear of fire is because his mother died in a fire when he was 9. Because of this, he kept himself distant from others. When he was 14 though on a fishing trip with his dad the boat tipped over and his father drowned while Xavier stayed a float. Since both of his parents died he was on the streets for another 3 years before he was found and returned to his remaining family.

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 11:59 AM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Olivia Corsel

Sexuality: Het

Ethnicity: 25% Scottish, 75% American

Birth Date: January 17, 2005

Personality: Olivia is a sweet young girl and is very naive. No matter what she treats everyone like a friend and always believes they think the same. Because of her nice nature she is constantly being used. What she mistakes for friendliness is actually bullying. But she shows signs of knowing that she's being used but never does anything about it. Probably because she sees the good in everyone and thinks if she tries hard enough they'll be real friends. It's a good thing she has her brother though. If not, she'd probably be in a lot more trouble.

Physical Description: Olivia has long wavy brown hair that cuts down to her waist. She follows the dress code rather well but instead of black tights she wears white ones and instead of boots she wears black flats. She also stitched a white bunny onto the skirt. Sometimes she will tie her hair into a high ponytail using a giant white bow. Her eyes are large and round being any ivy green color. Unlike her brother, she has a softer, sweeter look to her and is smaller than him only being 5'3.

Special Skills: Cooking, cleaning, sewing

Dislikes: Fighting, fire

Fears: Fire, losing her brother again

Weaknesses: Innocent, naive

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 01:33 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Jade Sirahoshi

Sexuality: Het

Ethnicity: 50% Japanese, 50% American

Birth Date: July 28, 1993

Personality: Jade is a very kind and caring woman who would never turn away someone who is injured. She never judges people and is always there to listen making her easy to talk to about serious issues. But there is another side to her, she takes being a nurse very seriously. She will lock someone up as a means for them to take a rest and allow themselves to heal. When it comes to prescriptions and care she doesn't take no as an answer. Although, most of her actions and attitudes seem fake at times.

Physical Description: Jade is a tall petite woman standing at 5'11 and only weighting 125. She has long raven black hair that she typically leaves in a bun or ponytail. When her hair is in a ponytail it goes down to just about her mid-back. But she is thinking of cutting it to a short bob cut in the near future. Jade's eyes are a deep green that are emphasized with her black glasses. Since she is a nurse she wears a white lab coat with black sweat pants and easy on slippers. But when it's time to dress casually she'll wear a black hoodie and blue jeans.

Special Skills: Jade has 8 green patches along her arms (4 on each arm). These patches grow small, pink lotus blossoms. When one of these lotus blossoms are consumed 75% of all wounds are healed. Though, these blossoms cause exhaustion for the consumer and immediately fall asleep after eating. While the regeneration speed is fast it isn't instant and takes 5 minutes to heal the whole 75%. Each patch can only bloom one flower a day so she is limited to 8 blossoms a day. These flowers must also be eaten instantly because, within 5 minutes of blooming, they wilt and die. A person also can't eat two lotus flowers within a day. This will negate the effects and cause sickness for the person who ate it. If a person eats more than three lotus flowers in a day they have a chance of being in a coma.

Likes: Being a nurse, healing people, lollipops, coffee, her adoptive mother and brother, sleeping

Dislikes: People who refuse treatments

Fears: Losing a patient

Weaknesses: Pretty much useless stamina and strength-wise

Other: Haven't decided if I'm going to put her in the Number's universe yet
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 01:45 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Alexander Coal

Age: 16 (post time skip), 25 (after time skip), 34 (current)

Sexuality: Demisexual

Ethnicity: American

Birth Date: December 17, 1986

Personality: When he first began highschool Alex didn't like making friends and would often hiding in the library. He was the type of guy who would sit alone at lunch and beg the teacher to let him do his project by himself. If he was paired up with anyone he would take control over everything because to him grades were everything. Because of this nature, not a lot of people talked to him and that was fine for him, he didn't care what others said about him. But once Sophmore year came around his attitude began to change. While he still is a bit quiet to others he isn't as closed off anymore and will allow some people to befriend him. This was in part thanks to Ryan for making him take a break from school and focus on his personal life. And while Alex is very much in love with Ryan he has a hard time expressing it and will constantly find himself flustered when being asked about his feelings. He still has trouble expressing his love for Ryan but it is easy to see that Alex loves him deeply.

Physical Description: Alex has light blonde hair that is kept neat and trimmed. The front cut down to about his ears while the back is much shorted. Being a neat freak Alex tends to dress cleanly and to always look proper. Most of the time he will wear black jeans with a white shirt and a dark grey jacket over that. But in recent times, due to his boyfriend's influence, he has been wearing neutral color hoodies that are a little too large for him. Still, the neat freak tries to look his best even though he has started dressing sloppily. But no matter how he dresses he still wears the same pair of black glasses that help his emerald green eyes see. Along with being a clean freak he is a perfectionist and is constantly trying to do his best in school. Before meeting Ryan he'd work himself to skin and bone if it meant being a top student. But now that he has met Ryan he has started to become more at ease and is taking into his personal health. He's about average height standing at 5'5

Special Skills: Cooking, cleaning, dealing with children

Likes: Quiet places, reading, studying, places that aren't too crowded, black coffee, his boyfriend, pet cat Lily

Dislikes: Sandwiches, anything too sweet, loud noises, messes

Fears: Failure

Weaknesses: Doesn't know how to take a break

Husband: Ryan Coal

Adopted Daughter: Annabelle Coal

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 01:50 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Ryan Coal

Age: 18 (post time skip), 27 (after time skip), 36 (current)

Sexuality: Gay

Birth Date: May 8, 1984

Personality: Unlike his appearance, Ryan is a rather friendly and easy to get along with guy. He makes friends easily and is always willing to step up for the little guy. While he doesn't much like violence he knows how to fight and is willing to resort to violence if it means protecting someone he cares about. Even though his attitude to everyone around him is friendly and open he is different when Alex is around. Whenever Alex is around him he turns into a pushy flirt just to tease his poor boyfriend. He'll often proclaim is love for Alex around a mass of people to see his tiny love's face turn red. He enjoys doing couple things with Alex so expect a lot of flirting and holding hands. But he does have a serious side with Alex. Ryan gets very overprotective and defensive of him over the littlest things. He'll yell at Alex if he does anything that could harm himself and if they have a break in their relationship he'll mope about and seem dazed until things get better.

Physical Description: Unlike Alex, Ryan is tall. He stands at 6'0 and is a little jacked. Originally his hair was a dark brown but he's gotten highlights in it to make it appear lighter. His hair is quite messy and usually all over the place, sometimes he'll comb it over his head but it'll most likely always fall back into a mess. Most times it's believed that he is glaring at someone due to his eyes being squinted but that's just the way they were made. His eyes are a light hazel with rings of blue, green, and brown. Depending on lighting sometimes his eyes will appear all blue, green, or brown (this is real, I should know because I have it). Ryan likes to dress comfortably so most times he'll wear a t-shirt with sweats but if it's cold out he'll wear a hoodie over it.

Special Skills: Multi tasking

Likes: Alex, Lily, his younger sister, making friends, sports, Annabelle

Dislikes: Bullying, violence, Alex not taking care of himself

Fears: Losing his family

Weaknesses: His family

Husband: Alex Coal

Daughter: Annabelle Coal

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 01:59 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Annabelle Coal

Sexuality: Pan

Ethnicity: 50% African American, 50% American

Birth Date: June 16, 2003

Personality: At times Annabelle will usually act like a big sister. She can get very protective of those she is close too and will usually treat them younger than they actually are. If you need a friend then she is always right there for you. She is a good listener and will always do her best to make those around her happy. When someone talks bad about one of her friends she will stand up for them without much hesitation but when someone pushes her around then Annabelle will simply turn her cheek to the other side and allow them to insult her. Even though she may look weird due to her disease and get a lot of hate for it she still loves herself for who she is. Her happy go lucky attitude towards herself though can cause some strain to those who care about her. Since she just brushes and laughs the insults that are thrown at her away like they are no big deal it could cause some strain for those around her. Annabelle loves activities she loves to dance, sing, read, and play soccer. She had a very good brain and is skillful at playing sports.

Physical Description: Annabelle has darker tanning skin. Kind of a paler almond color. She has bright emerald green eyes that are big and full of life. She is pretty tall standing at 5'8 and has a pretty skinny/muscley body. Annabelle has the disease vitiligo which causes random white spots to form on her body. The disease covers a patch on her right eye and the rest of her body. She has only one vitiligo mark on her face and that is on her right eye. But, it is everywhere else. Her arms, legs, and torso are completely surrounded by white spots. Some of her fingers are covered but all the patches are random and not very consistent. Due to her darkish skin, the marks are not completely white but instead a very light variation of brown. Her hair is a darker brown than her body and is very wavy. It goes down half-way to her hips. She has a red headband and for clothing, she wears a white shirt with blue jeans and a red hoodie wrapped around her waist.

Special Skills: Sports, math

Dislikes: Racism, bullies, homophobes,

Fears: Nothing

Weaknesses: Nothing

Fathers: Ryan Coal, Alexander Coal

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 02:04 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Cadence Marko

Sexuality: Gay

Birth Date: October 25, 2001

Personality: Despite his cute appearance he has a pretty dark personality. While he is in front of friends or strangers he takes on the appearance of a friendly and loveable guy but most of his friends know that he's a loudmouth, arrogant, narcissist. He uses his looks to get most of what he wants and always looks for openings in people to squeeze himself in. Most people describe him as two-faced once they realize who he really is but most times they fall for him again never learning their lessons. Cadence doesn't take care of relationships and dates whoever he wants only to break their heart later on. He mainly does this to receive attention from his crush but he has started enjoying it now.

Physical Description:
With the way he dresses, it's hard to tell whether or not if he's an adult, a child, and sometimes even his gender. To his father's annoyance Cadence doesn't dress like a boy. He prefers to dress in cute, oversized things since he likes being seen as cute. His normal attire is usually a large white sweater that has oversized sleeves so that his arms are never seen. Sometimes he has patches on his sweater that range from a rainbow to bunnies. His choice in pants though are a bit too revealing. They are short blue jeans that end closer to his hips than knees, they're so short that his sweater almost completely covers them. The one item that doesn't change on him is his small white flats that appear to never be dirty.
Cadence is small only standing at about 5'3. His hair is a beautiful pale blond that has a slight wave to it and ends to about his ears. Like his mother, he has bright blue eyes that shine brighter when in sunlight though they grow darker with minimal light. To his annoyance Cadence can never achieve a tan and instead only burns. Due to his pale skin, the slightest injury can be seen easily.

Special Skills: Charisma

Likes: Sweets, himself, his elder brother Travis, cute things

Dislikes: School, his father, his father's business

Fears: Being sent to reform school

Weaknesses: Sweets, cute things

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 02:23 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Briar Raven

Sexuality: ???

Ethnicity: British

Birth Date: Undecided maybe 1800s

Personality: Ummm he doesn't have one. He doesn't show emotions and he is always in a state of emptiness like nothing his happening. He doesn't show his emotions he doesn't act period. He is kinda strange. He always has a blank expression on his face like he is somewhere else. He doesn't really talk and when he does they are short words.

Physical Description: Briar has long and thin white hair. Although his hair is not completely white it has a tint of silver with it. The hair behind his head goes down to about his shoulder blades but he also has two long strands in the front that go down to his chest. Each strand is on either side of his bangs which come down at his forehead and go straight across it. He wears a white shirt with a black suit over it with no tie. He isn't strong and can't really do anything. He is short about 5 feet and is very skinny. You would almost think he doesn't eat. He is very quiet and pale. He has a faint scar on his cheek but he is so pale you can't notice it. He wears a white glove over his right hand and he is a lefty. He also wears a black suit with no tie on it and a white shirt underneath it.

Special Skills: None

Dislikes: Nothing

Fears: Nothing

Weaknesses: He has congenital which means he can't feel pain. He actually can't feel in general. He can't feel the wind or a breeze. He can't feel the touch of someone. He can't even feel his heartbeat. He takes 5 different pills 2 times a day. He commits a lot of self-harm.

Other:
My CharactersAugust 4, 2020 02:32 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Oliver Gabriel

Sexuality: ???

Ethnicity: 75% American, 25% British

Birth Date: Unknown day, 1973

Personality: Oliver is a very upbeat person with a very optimistic view of things. He acts like a kid and gets giddy about the littlest of things. He is very happy go lucky and makes friends very easily. He'll usually be the first to speak or stop a fight. He isn't afraid to speak his mind but he'll usually hide his feelings because he wants others to feel happy. Being an inventor he likes anything new. Oliver is very bold and courageous so there isn't anything to stop him from running off without a second thought even though he may come to regret it later on. He is pretty naive and easily tricked into things which makes him easy to manipulate and control. Even so, he isn't one to mess with when it comes to his inventions or his master.

Physical Description: Oliver stands at around 5'6. He has white poofy hair that is thick and short falling down just below his chin. His hair looks like he hasn't brushed it in so long. It is all messed up and sticks out in every end. Over his hair are a pair of goggles. The goggles are made out of brown leather with two black pieces of glass for eye holes. The goggles go over his hair keeping it pushed to his head at least in the middle. If he ever took his goggles off his hair would just poof right back up. He has large ice blue eyes that seem to sparkle like a child's. He has a small tan and freckles covering under his eyes. As for clothing, he wears a white shirt and a large blue jacket that is opened up. He usually wears the jacket with its sleeves rolled up to his elbow. He wears ripped black pants and black gloves that go to his wrists. His face is usually covered with grease or smoke smudges.

Special Skills: Inventing, machines

Likes: Anything sweet, inventing, machines, dogs or fluffy things, his master

Dislikes: Anything bitter, the dark

Fears: Unknown

Weaknesses: Meh

Other: His pupils are always dilated. Mydriasis

Edited at August 10, 2020 12:08 PM by Wings57

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us