Wolf Play : lock
Chatbox
 Malcuth
08:33:59 Wander
I am heartbroken for my community. This is damage never seen before in my area.
 Ryujin
08:33:34 Elduin (he, Him)
-WP Click-

I need a Japanese myth or legend to name him after
 Malcuth
08:33:05 Wander
Still unable to reach my pets because of the hurricane. I'm distraught. My house thankfully is okay though. But some houses in my neighborhood are literally collapsed into the river
 Autumn's Wraith
08:30:32 A Sad Mozzy
Hey chat
 Rogue Whispers
08:29:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Wander finds a flat sunny rock and enjoys a nap.

Mood: Content
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^
 Vulpixles
08:20:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Well, I didn't lose my 730 BE girl but I did lose an explore wolf. Luckily I have a backup ready.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:19:49 Chat's snack
88 enemies :3

Very yummy
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:18:48 Chat's snack
Mass breeding tomorrow :3
 Frostyhills24
08:17:33 Frosty, (She/Her)
any specific markings that y'all like on characters?
 Arachne
08:07:00 Ara/Kat
Salem
now i have the urge to try that out xD
 Salem
08:06:51 Rumi
-WP Click-
 nightpack
08:06:07 
hey
 distant-screams
08:04:54 katy | beetle
i mean.. i guess i'm glad apocalypse didn't die e.e

i wish it'd been him instead of norminare though LMAO
 Salem
08:04:37 Rumi
Kat
You can even block yourself lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:04:22 Chat's snack
Good morning, Chat.
 cavendish
08:02:44 caven
-WP Click-
thanking the lords my baby didnt go today
 Arachne
08:02:29 Ara/Kat
hold on, you can send yourself PMs?
 Salem
08:01:22 Rumi
Aurora
It'd get lost in the mail ^^"
 Boo
08:00:34 Chrissy
i would sue.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Copperhead : +4
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

lockAugust 13, 2017 10:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<font class="mainlineblack">
Name: Nyx Raine

Species: Wraith

Companion: None

Status (Alive/Deceased/Other): Alive

Appearance: <font class="mainlineblack"><font class="mainlineblack"> Long Jet black hair with light violet eyes. Her eyes have a small hint of ice blue in them. She stands at about 6'5 and weighs bout 112 lbs. A scar runs down her left side of her face, so she usually covers it with her hair.
Usually wears a hoodie with sweatpants.

Personality: Find out in roleplay, like I said before. Hard to explain.

Other/Extras:Le shrug. No clue.
lockAugust 15, 2017 11:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Rosslyn Claire Vilteri

Species: Elementia - Air

Companion: Rosslyn doesn't know what she is, let alone what a companion is. So, she doesn't have a preference nor is she searching.

Appearance: Ross is slightly below average in height and weight, about 5'5" and 115 lbs. She has a rather small, athletic figure, and isn't very curvy. She is lithe and flexible, and in good physical condition. Her skin is tanned from exposure to the sun, and she has freckles on her nose, cheekbones, and top of her shoulders. Ross's hair is long, reaching to about mid-back, and is blond and naturally wavy. Her eyes are a sharp, light grey color.

Personality: Rosslyn's demeanor is serious, straightforward, and blunt. She isn't prone to mess around, and is a determined and hard working individual. She is constantly wary and on guard, particularly when out in the open or near strangers, and she doesn't often let herself grow close to others. Ross does have a compassionate and sympathetic side, and if she feels that someone deserves it, she will help them out. Around those she is close too, Ross let's herself relax slightly. She is more sarcastic and amiable, and she might even crack a smile. She is loyal almost to a fault to those people, and will do anything to protect them.

Other/Extras: Rosslyn goes by her first name, never her middle one. She prefers to go by Ross specifically. Also, Ross has no idea what she is. Her father knew, and he prepared her by teaching her to fight and control her abilities, claiming it to be self-defense, which was a valid reason given the two of them had always lived in rough areas. He disappeared one day without a word, without ever telling Ross what she is, let alone the myths behind what she is.

<div align="center">-------

Name: Hezak

Species: Fiend Dog

Companion: Hez would like to have one, preferably a wraith but is willing to work with another. He is searching as he travels and in his free time, but not always.

Appearance: Hez's appearance most resembles that of an american alsatian dog/german shepherd mix, but he is much larger. He stands at around 3 1/2 feet at his shoulders and weighs a couple hundred pounds when his form is fully physical. He can weigh all but nothing when he wishes. He has medium-length, pitch black fur and vermilion eyes. His body is long, lithe and strong; made for running. Hezak's tail is long and furry, and the tip of it fades into smokey tendrils.

Personality: Hezak is a very solitary creature, and he rarely approaches others let alone speaks to them. He is very curious by nature, however, so he enjoys traveling and seeing new places, even if it is dangerous. He is a quiet observer, and he likes to learn and collect knowledge and information. He does have a mischievous and playful side to him. Hez has never really had a relationship with another before, so when it comes to finding and gaining a companion, he is unsure how it will work out. Part of him looks forward to it, but the other part is scared. Hez can be very protective when he wants to, and rather helpful as well.

Other/Extras: N/A

Edited at August 16, 2017 12:16 PM by Lost Legends
lockAugust 16, 2017 10:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ashlynne Chase

Species: Elementia - Water

Companion: Not actively looking for one, but would prefer a Phoenix or Chimera.

Appearance:
Ashlynne has straight, shoulder-length auburn hair that she styles into a lob. As her family owns a cabin near the ocean, her skin is slightly tanned from spending so much time at the beach. Her deep blue eyes are almond-shaped and hold tiny flecks of green, mirroring the sea. Ash has thin, arched eyebrows, delicately curved lips, and a straight, slender nose. She is of average height but has a slim build. She does not appear to be very athletic, but hours of swimming in the ocean keeps her fit, at the least.

Ash's wardrobe consists of casual but fashionable clothes of no specific color. She never wears bright and colorful clothes as they draw attention to her, preferring either lighter or darker hues, but never in between. Her favorite outfit consists of some crop top or another paired with skinny jeans, an outfit of which her closet holds many variations.

Personality: Ash is generally quiet, though not necessarily shy, and keeps her thoughts and emotions to herself. She prefers to think before she acts and always has a plan in case she gets herself in trouble. As she isn't a very good fighter, Ashlynne can only rely on her wits to protect herself. If she spies a good opportunity, she'll take it, not particularly caring about the enemies she makes along the way. Despite the fact that she has very few friends that she trusts whole-heartedly, Ashlynne allows her rare mischievous side to show when she is with the closest of her friends.

Other: Can be called 'Ash', but only by her close friends. Also, I have taken some parts of this application from different applications on my other accounts, so there may be things you've seen before.

Edited at August 16, 2017 05:17 PM by Lyriel
lockAugust 18, 2017 06:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm here to put my Phoenix so it's official. What is the pet sign-up?)
lockAugust 18, 2017 08:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Scarlet Storm

Species: Elemetia-Fire

Companion: None yet. Open

Apperance: She is pretty with pale skin and dark red lips. 5"6 with ice-blue eyes and flecks of green and brown. Rimmed with gold. Dark red hair with small freckles on nose.

Personality: She is kind and friendly but a bit impatient at times. She is very loyal and would do anything for her friends.

Strengths: She is good with her fire, good swimmer, smart

Weaknesses: May get to snappy, is too loyal, can make mistakes if she gets everything right

Other: None
lockAugust 21, 2017 06:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Name: melody

Species: griffin

Companion (optional): open?

Appearance: ~eagle neck, wings, legs, talons~lion tail, body, head~has a defect where she had a muzzle and no beak~creamy coloured fur, white feathers around neck, darker highlightd on wings, fluffy tail tip, blue eyes

Personality: sweet to the ones she knows, aggresive towards threats and strangers, loving towards others close to her, soft when it comes to young

Strengths/Pros: good at navigating ehich comes in use when flying, strong which helps her whdn fighting, fast on the ground and in air.

Weaknesses/Cons: forgets her manners, unsocial and nervous, her defect

offspring: i read up on this griffons lay eggs and they incubate for 4 months. she has 2 eggs which have been incubating for 2 months.

mate: was murdered by someone

Edited at August 21, 2017 06:05 AM by twilightforest999
lockAugust 25, 2017 04:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
OOps this message came messed up, so I posted another one. Sorry

Edited at August 25, 2017 04:12 AM by Opposing Elements
lockAugust 25, 2017 04:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Laina

Species: Phoenix

Companion: None, but is looking for one. However will only be the familiar of an animagnus or elementia.

Appearance: Red and Gold coloured phoenix bird. She is quite large, at least 11 feet tall. Most wraiths would fear her since she looks like she is made of fire.

Personality: She has a fiery personality, however, she is extremely cheerful and loyal to her closest friends. She is cautious of everything, and it would take a tremendous amount of time to earn her trust.

Other/Extras: Nothing Yet (May be Changed)

Edited at August 25, 2017 04:09 AM by Opposing Elements
lockAugust 27, 2017 01:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Storm
Species: Fiend Dog
Companion: Open (Pm me)
Appearance: Large black dog-like creature with red eyes.
Personality: Loyal, seeks honor in companion
Other/Extras: None.

I will change if Fiend Dog is not open.

Edited at August 27, 2017 01:35 PM by SeekingtheForgotton
lockAugust 29, 2017 03:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Name: Nix (latin for snow)
Species: Roc -creature
Companion: not actively looking for one, but open :) preferably Elementia
Appearance:
Nix is, though not fully grown, quite huge in size and is still counted above average for his age. He's still growing, but not very rapidly. He's around 20ft tall 15 ft wide(including wings). Most of his feathers are snow white, apart from the very ends of his tail and wings, which are painted in a contrasting night-black colour. There isn't much of this black colour though, but even so, he's not albino. Nix's eyes are also ice blue, so that's another reason he can't be albino. His beak is also a pale white colour, apart from the end of his beak, which, again, is black of course, along with his long and sharp claws.
Personality:
Nix is a very protective bird, once he begins trusting a Shade-Touched, he will never leave their side(and it is quite tricky to get to his trust zone). Until their death of course. During his 100 years of life, he had experienced a few of his companions die in front of him, and even though it deeply saddens him every time, he is used to it. Nix is very reliable and trustworthy, and he doesn't tolerate being anything less than an equal to his companion. He doesn't tolerate being bossed around by anyone and will often question your reasons for anything. He's especially fond of flying, so he doesn't like being kept on the ground for too long. He also doesn't like killing, unless it's necessary.
Strengths/Pros: Especially strong in flight; meaning he is very quick and can easily fly through the worst of storms using his strong wings. His eye sight is very sharp too, he can spot the tiniest animal from just below the clouds. The love for his companion. He goes to extremes when it means protecting someone he deeply cares for.
Weaknesses/Cons: There are times when his love/hate for something completely blinds him from his other emotions/senses so he can lose control of himself and get himself seriously injured. Another weakness for him is his love for his companion, especially if there's a very deep bond between them. This could also be seen as a strength, but it often means losing control, again, over himself. The dark; because of his white feathers, he easily gets noticed in the dark, well, if he isn't above the clouds.
Other: -

Edited at August 29, 2017 10:58 AM by ShadowSpirits

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us