Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 11, 2023 08:08 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yes they're fucking homophobic, yes I know we should have protested or something. I wasn't thinking." Skylar said as sat up, putting his legs down. What would a protest do, they were more homophobic people in this town then people who support. Burning down the churches actually did something, Sky thought, but didn't say outloud. He started fidgeting more, shaking his leg. Skylar glanced at the one officer again, but this time looking him up and down. Skylar quickly looked away, looking down at the ground again.

Edited at October 11, 2023 08:10 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 12, 2023 05:31 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Officer Simons nodded, "Alright sir, we understand but could you lower your tone please? Look all of us here agree that they were a homophobic, we all saw how they treated people but burning down churches wasn't the right thing." After a few moments the officer adds, "If you could tell us who burned the other ones that would be great." Meanwhile Jake was watching from where he stood and watched as Skylar looked at him again and looked him up and down before looking away.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 13, 2023 08:04 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"sorry, I know." Sky said in a more quiet tone. "Isn't it your fucking job to catch them." Skylar said as he looked at both of them then at the officer. "How fucking long does this have to go on, like just lock me up man." Skylar said as he fidgeted some more. "fuck" he breathed quietly.
( sorry it's short )

Edited at October 13, 2023 08:04 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 14, 2023 08:52 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(It's ok)
~
"Yes it is our job to catch them," Detective Culver says, "but it would also be easier to know who we are looking for if you tell us. Plus it could get you into an easier sentence if you cooperate and help us out." Jake watched as the conversation continued and watched Skylar's movements. Was he still under the influence or was it wearing off now and causing so much fidgeting?
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 14, 2023 09:07 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Find them on your fucking own!" Sky shouted as he stood up. He then proceeded to kick the chair over. He backed himself up into a corner, sliding down the wall. "Fucking hell." He whined as he looked at where he had accidentally cut himself. He wasn't bleeding too much, but it still hurt. He clenched his jaw and leaned his head against the wall. He wanted to be out of the handcuffs, he felt so vulnerable and he didnt like it.

Edited at October 14, 2023 09:09 PM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 09:25 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
The two interrogators looked to each other after Skylar had finished and moved to the door. "I guess we're done with him for the day," Simons says to Jake, "can you deal with him?" Jake nods, "I think I can." He then watches the two leave and makes a call into his radio and waits until the same woman that had brought the files in brings a med kit. "Thank you," he says to her and waits until she leaves to walk over to Skylar, stopping a few steps away from him. "Do you mind if I fix that up for you," he asks as he gestures to the cut.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 12:37 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I don't care." Skylar said quietly as he looked up at the officer. Skylar then put his legs down so the officer could access his chest most easily. Skylar then looked at him confused. "Do I have to take my shirt off?" Skylar then asked, again his voice was quiet and in a more sad tone. Skylar watched as the officer now came closer. He then wondered where he would be going after. They will probably just hold me for now, Sky thought.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 01:12 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"You don't have to take it fully off if you don't want to," Jake says as he squats down beside Skylar and sits the med kit down. He then takes out some cotton pads, rubbing alcohol, and of course bandages to fix Skylar up with. Jake kind of knew what he was doing since he had fixed himself up a couple of times from small injuries as well as a few of the other officers. He had actually became a bit of a medic there at the station, although just for small cuts and stuff.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 01:40 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well I would love to but I kinda can't because of these stupid fucking handcuffs." Skylar replied as he stared at the officer. "you can just pull the neck of my shirt down." Sky then said as he watched the officers every move. He tried his best to stay still as he disinfected it. He looked around the room, trying not to make eye contact.

Edited at October 15, 2023 01:41 PM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 02:50 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He nodded and pulled the neck of Skylar's shirt down to reach the wound. He found it kind of annoying but in the end, after a couple of minutes, he had the wound all patched up. "There you are," Jake says as he packs up the med kit before standing up and holding out his hand to the other, "now come on and get up and I'll take you to your cell."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us