Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)
Chatbox
 icemoons
10:53:42 slushy,ice,moon,
I am too
 Clear Sky
10:51:22 Sky / Blue - she,her
doodle nope, because im here ^^
 BuggyOs
10:50:36 Bug-a-boo
doodle
maybe
 Silver via
10:45:07 Silv, Via
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
10:44:07 Irish Gay Rat
did chat fall asleep?
 Ámor
10:36:58 On haitus
@Golden
I know 😂 and the school still passed him to go to highschool
 Malcuth
10:31:37 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up my boi <3
 Falling Stars
10:27:13 star, she/her
Gold

woah i think it's really cool
 Golden Meadows
10:26:45 Ollie, Gold
Amor
Man, you have to /try/ to fail that hard
 Falling Stars
10:26:34 star, she/her
All my woof are in a bad mood today-
 Golden Meadows
10:26:27 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
10:19:37 Mac and Cheese
Alina rests their gaze intently on General Kirigan.

Stats: Social +2
Mood: Flirty

First of all Alina, that a pup. Second of all, YOUR SUPPOSED TO LIKE MAL.
 Ámor
10:14:26 On haitus
@Ice
I knew a kid who got a 13% as an overall grade for his class
 Aurora tribe
10:04:23 Mist
How can you get a Dogo on here ik some ways but 🥲 I don't want to wait that long.
 Vulpixles
09:59:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I found out I don't work today so my sister and I are going to see Beetlejuice
 Dragons Blood
09:56:21 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

go into labor pleassse
 Apothecary
09:55:28 Medicinally Autistic
I canÂ’t believe I keep driving 20 minutes to work just to be there for an hour
 The Mollies
09:50:42 
I have a test on next Wednesday
 icemoons
09:50:39 slushy,ice,moon,
star
social studies
 Continental Wolves
09:50:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Tech^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Jaguar : 0
Spotted Hyena : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   15 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 03:01 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

They were both tired and bloody, I couldn’t tell who was worse. The male started to leap at Sawa, it looked like the last effort. I wasn’t allowed to step in due to tradition, since it was technically a challenge to courtship. A blue blast darker and larger than my own hit the male, I sighed in relief and relaxed knowing exactly who it was. My father. He arrived with a bunch of guards around him, my second eldest brother behind him. The Brother that deserved to be heir more than my eldest brother. He was almost like me and my father, except he isn’t old enough to challenge or kill my eldest brother for the position.

“What happened, why are you not scarred like Sawa, and why is Sawa now twice his original size.” He paused, “Don't tell me till we get back to the Mountain,” he said before walking over and examining the dead male and burning him to ashes.

When we got back to the mountain Sawa had to get taken to the infirmary but we continued the conversation there.

“I can only answer half of the second question and half of the first,” I said before I continued so I knew I had his attention. “I was training and trying out a new technic I was theorizing. Then when I was just practicing maneuvers Sawa appeared to me as you see him now. Then a lone male appeared and challenged Sawa, that’s as far as I can go for the 1st question.” I said looking at him and making sure he was following

“Okay, go on to the second then,” He said clearly following along in an understanding tone.

“I’m not scarred as I said Sawa was challenged, I don’t know if the dragon was mistaken or what but he challenged Sawa in an attempt to get courting rights with me,” I said looking him dead in the eyes obviously nervous because it was just me him and Sawa. “You would have to ask Sawa for his input on the rest of the questions, if you demand to know the third and he doesn’t tell you I can tell you based on what I know. It is just best he explains it I feel.” I said looking him dead in the eyes still nervous. He looked at me with a soft expression and sighed, clearly thinking.

“Why don’t you go do your own thing and rest while I talk to Sawa, it is almost time for the colony to start winding down for the day anyway.” I open my mouth to protest but just close it and nod.

“Goodnight Sawa, goodbye father,” I said goodnight to Sawa because it would be extremely unlikely to see him again before tomorrow. I would have to see my father when we head to bed because we are in the same clan. So we would sleep in the same cave before nesting down for the night.

The difference between a colony and a clan is that a clan is like a family group run by the father and mother while a colony is a bunch of clans put together. The leader of each clan gets a say in the colony, but one clan is considered royal and has the final say. My clan is considered the royal clan with the highest positions. Occasionally there will be an advisor clan that is most trusted by the royals, and I am heir to that title along with the executioner clan title.

Black Tourmaline's Pov - 1st Person

After my daughter walked out I dropped the soft expression and turned to Sawa “Again, What happened, why was my daughter not scarred like you, and why are you now twice your original size?" I said sternly almost having an idea of what was happening based off what Frosty said. She respected Sawa enough to let him speak for himself, but there might be another factor I missed in the whole conversation
----------------
I had a lot I wanted to type and just came up with the difference between a clan and a colony, so that was on spot.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 03:31 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
i sighed"my mother was a Queen... She ruled over alot of territory... But then my father killed her... I was still mad after I saw my father again and flew away I got mad ... And unlocked my true power..."I layed my head down"and for the reason she wasn't scared I don't know .. but I'm assuming she knew I had it.. but I didn't... I stood my ground even if it meant death... Sir... I like your daughter.."I looked at the king with no lie that I liked his daughter "and if you must... Know I was a heir but my father took it over after the death of my mother"
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 03:51 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Black Tourmaline's Pov - 1st Person

I certainly expected this, when he showed the same interests as Frosty I figured something would spark. Not many dragons are very passionate about it, he seems to have the instinct to protect so I’m not against it either. If things were to work out they would possibly be able to split the Colony roles. My head spun for a bit, being the leader of a clan not only meant I have to figure out positions, but I have to think extremely far ahead and figure out the outcomes. “First off, thank you for defending my daughter, she is probably the only thing I have left of my dead mate. None of my boys even look like her much, they all have my dark colors, while she inherited her white scales and bright features.” I paused and then continued talking. “Then again, I’m not opposed to you liking my daughter,” I hesitated to choose my words carefully“What would your intentions with my daughter be if you were to have a future together,” So many dragons in the past have come asking permission but it was only for power, a few other colonies have even stepped forward to merge colonies between them. The issue is, is that she would have no power in that situation, she would just be used and seen as something to provide heirs, lay eggs, and continue on a bloodline.

I headed to the lounge cave, this was a safe place for females to hang out where males weren’t allowed. The only male allowed in is The colony leader, even then, it’s only if there is an emergency and the other females can’t break it up. A female hunter was walking out of the entrance.

“Excuse me are you busy ma’am?” I asked

“Not at all your grace, what do you need?”

“Could you bring me a large boar? I am exhausted after having a stressful run-in with a lone strange male attempting to court me while training.” I said quickly explaining trying to avoid gossip.

“Of course, are you sure a boar is all you want?” she asked politely

“Yes, that will be all. If I eat any more than that I might get sick from stress, and it will hold me off for the night.” I said and she was off on her way.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 04:16 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
"Will I would like to have a family with her at some point.. I don't want power.. and she doesn't have to change herself, she won't need to stress over much, and she's free to do what she wants and when she wants to"I side as I looked at him with a gentle smile
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 04:45 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Black Tourmaline's Pov - 1st person

I thought for a second and sighed, “I give you permission to court my daughter,” I said looking him in the eyes, “You say you don’t want power but it comes with her being the oldest child of the royal clan. So even if you don’t want it, you will get it.” I couldn’t believe I was saying this, I knew the day would come but it felt like it was just yesterday when she was a juvenile and her mother died. I thought for a second “I have hopes that if she finds a mate and she becomes part of a mated pair I could make her the heir. This means she wouldn’t be in charge but her mate would, so she would still be in the position of royal. I would very much like her to stay a royal,” I said looking at him still keeping a straight face but the tone of my voice said other things.

Frosty's Pov - 3rd Person

she sat and talked with the mates of clan leaders about what's been going on; eventually, the topic of Sawa got brought up because one of them heard about him showing up.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 05:07 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I looked at him and nodded"I understand sir I'll do my hardest to keep her safe"I side as I stood up and walked out and passed Frosty and the other females as I looked over at Frosty and smiled and kept on walking
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 07:33 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I continued to chat with the other females, then Sawa walked by and I did a small smile back with a very light tint of blue on my face. The others females noticed this and whipped their heads to figure out who it was. They were too slow and he had already disappeared,

“Alright who is the crush?” one of the demanded

“I don’t know if I would call it a crush,” I say a bit panicked with my face turning to a darker shade of blue.

“Oh that’s bs, tell us who the guy is we need to know!” one of the just-mated females said

“You guys know the guy I was talking about earlier, that just arrived this morning?”

“Oh my god, Love at first sight?” one of the elders asked

“No actually, not on my part, there was an incident today that kinda led up to it.”

“Please do tell,” one of the older ones said and they all agreed

“Well I was out training and he found me, then we chatted for a bit when I saw a pair of eyes staring from the timber,” I said “Of course, I got defense and raised my spike and he noticed this. He went head-on to try and figure out what it was, it was another male that was watching me train alone. But this male was a lone stranger in our territory, he was going to fight Sawa to have courting rights with me!” they were all watching me intently “I sounded the alarm when the fight broke out. They did end up fighting and were both extremely bloody by the time they both backed off to catch their breath. Then a large blast came and hit the strange male killing him and I knew it was my father. I turned to see my father, my second eldest brother, and a group of guards.” I said out of breath by the time I said it all.

“Well that must have been tiring, you should probably head to bed young dragonet!” one of the elders said scolding me. I argued a little bit about it but finally gave up and headed to my clan cave.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 07:37 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I was waiting for Frosty as I wanted to talk to her alone. I sat there waiting. When I saw her coming I started to feel happy for once as I smiled at her with a wink at her
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 07:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I rounded a corner to see Sawa, when he saw me coming he gave me a smile and a wink. I became flustered and my face blushed blue, I walked over to him and greeted him with a soft and tired “hello,” carrying out the o
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 20, 2022 05:06 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
"Hello Frosty, I had talked with your father and told him how I feel about you.. and his okay with me liking you.. and he would be glad to have me court you.."I side looking at her with a smile

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us