Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)
Chatbox
 Clear Sky
10:51:22 Sky / Blue - she,her
doodle nope, because im here ^^
 BuggyOs
10:50:36 Bug-a-boo
doodle
maybe
 Silver via
10:45:07 Silv, Via
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
10:44:07 Irish Gay Rat
did chat fall asleep?
 Ámor
10:36:58 On haitus
@Golden
I know 😂 and the school still passed him to go to highschool
 Malcuth
10:31:37 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up my boi <3
 Falling Stars
10:27:13 star, she/her
Gold

woah i think it's really cool
 Golden Meadows
10:26:45 Ollie, Gold
Amor
Man, you have to /try/ to fail that hard
 Falling Stars
10:26:34 star, she/her
All my woof are in a bad mood today-
 Golden Meadows
10:26:27 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
10:19:37 Mac and Cheese
Alina rests their gaze intently on General Kirigan.

Stats: Social +2
Mood: Flirty

First of all Alina, that a pup. Second of all, YOUR SUPPOSED TO LIKE MAL.
 Ámor
10:14:26 On haitus
@Ice
I knew a kid who got a 13% as an overall grade for his class
 Aurora tribe
10:04:23 Mist
How can you get a Dogo on here ik some ways but 🥲 I don't want to wait that long.
 Vulpixles
09:59:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I found out I don't work today so my sister and I are going to see Beetlejuice
 Dragons Blood
09:56:21 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

go into labor pleassse
 Apothecary
09:55:28 Medicinally Autistic
I canÂ’t believe I keep driving 20 minutes to work just to be there for an hour
 The Mollies
09:50:42 
I have a test on next Wednesday
 icemoons
09:50:39 slushy,ice,moon,
star
social studies
 Continental Wolves
09:50:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Tech^^
 starmutt
09:44:47 marsh | they/it
what the test on?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Jaguar : 0
Spotted Hyena : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   15 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 09:25 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

“Is it possible that the dragon you were supposed to fight just looked like your father?” I asked straight-faced. Walking up in front of him again but I faced the water, not wanting to look at him otherwise I might break my face. Bubbles from the catfish at the bottom of the lake were rising, and all I could think about was catfish. They always hid in the hard-to-get places but they tasted amazing, along with carp.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 09:37 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
sawa first person
"i believe so..."i looked around"i am a prince in a way i guess.."i layed down and watched her"your kinda cute tho.. i like the way your scales shine in light
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 09:57 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

“Cute!?” I yelled snapping back into reality after fantasizing about eating the fish. I looked at him with my face a dark shade of blue then looked away in a pout. “Wait till you see me covered in blood and flames, then your thoughts will probably change,” I said looking at the tree line. I noticed something in the treeline but couldn’t make it out other than a pair of eyes. I turned my body to face it and partially raised my wings in alarm.

Edited at October 19, 2022 09:57 AM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 10:04 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I looked over at the pair of eyes and growled as I opened my wings and slowly made my way over to it
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 10:25 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st person

I kept my distance since I’m mainly a long-range fighter, I didn’t exactly have the strength to physically fight unless I injured them enough from a distance. The figure didn’t move as Sawa approached it, it just kept staring at me. I hid my figure behind Sawa’s, preventing them from seeing me unless it moved.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 10:34 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
i charged my poison breathe and shots at the pair of eyes"do not test me! As for I gurad this one with my life!"I stood tall
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 10:46 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

“I’m just sizing you up and thinking of challenging you for that female. I saw what she can do, I watched her train, she’s powerful.” A dark male stepped out from the timber. They were around the same size, the new male looked about 110ft to 115ft though. I raised my spines in defense, males fighting can get worse than execution. Because it’s not to the death unless one backs out and they are both fighting for a purpose other than to live. They are fighting for a lineage, and to carry out their bloodline.

I was flustered and startled at the same time, tempted to call out the alarm. If an actual fight ensued I would.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 12:43 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I stared at the male"it's fight you want then a fight you'll get jist warning you buddy you don't wanna mess with me as I can do alot of damage to you and I will not stop until I kill every last drop of your bloodline I will make sure your bloodline gets wiped from the earth!"I side as I roared at the male"and I will win!! As I am one of the rarest types of dragons!"I growled as I charged at the male
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 12:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I began to watch the two males duke it out, Sawa had size on his wing. An issue was that we didn’t know the abilities of the ‘challenger’, I say it like that because it almost seems Sawa is trying to court me. Up to this point, it’s almost clear but he would have to ask permission from my father to try and officially court me.

I snapped back into reality after watching spaced off and let out the roar of alarm. But not only was a strange male not in the clan in our territory, but he was challenging and fighting for a female in the clan. This male was breaking a lot of rules, I didn’t sound out just any roar, but the specific one to signal that there is a stranger breaking many clan laws. It wouldn’t take long for a bunch of the clan guards to appear along with my father.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 01:46 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I stepped back and stood in front of Frosty protecting her waiting for the clan guards and her father to appear but I was bleeding pretty badly and one of my horns fell off and the other male had scratched my one eye making me keep it close"I will not challenge you for you but for you to dare come into this territory and ask for a fight? Just so you have the king daughter.. I don't want your disgusting blood on me the king will take care of you..."I sounded weak as I forcing myself to stay up like a true guard would

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us