Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Eternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Boeing
06:57:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
It's literally the same as a Big Foot. Only it looks like a massive bipedal tiger

If anything, you should be afraid of Sun Bears and Bengal Tigers
 Feiella
06:57:20 Fei the writer
then there is explore Eve
 CrypticHollow
06:56:57 
bo

I am now terrified of the jungle
 Kháos
06:56:26 Kaos || Khaos
Your wolves played: Lightning Bolt howls for love.

Mood: Sad

At least I'm not the only one.
 Boeing
06:55:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Weretigers are the boss in Jungle. Just like how Big Foot is the boss for Forest and Yeti is the boss for mountains
 CrypticHollow
06:52:43 
bo

weretigers? are those event creatures? (I will cry if they are not)
 Wolves Of The North
06:52:40 
I'm totally lost in explore
 Boeing
06:50:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Congrats :)
I don't remember if I've ever encountered a big foot before... it's always weretigers for me
 Feiella
06:49:50 Fei the writer
Bo
My explore team took down a big foot ^^
 purdy
06:49:33 
M&Ms are just better!
(thank you!!)
 Boeing
06:49:29 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
I'm also guessing eating is somehow also not an option? Because if not then you probably should eat >.>
 Feiella
06:48:46 Fei the writer
Bo
hungry
 Boeing
06:48:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
purdy
m&ms for life
 CrypticHollow
06:47:47 
purdy

m&ms
 Boeing
06:47:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zephyr
I don't know how it works. I just always seem to find mission goofy's den and run into Fei's pack

Fei
How are you :)
 purdy
06:47:26 
Chat while you're awake, M&M or Skittles?
 Salem
06:45:34 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
06:45:14 
oh, Boeing, my dens are always empty so far
 Feiella
06:44:29 Fei the writer
hey Bo
 ZEFHYR
06:44:19 
apple trees: verrry quietly...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 22, 2022 11:12 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty

"Not at all I said smiling," I raised my wings and took off. I ended up flying over to their house and continuing on my way. We flew for a bit enjoying the silence, I caught the sound of metal clanking and flew towards it. "I hear metal," I said I flew overhead and saw soldiers, but they weren't adorned by the colors of the kingdom. I circled and they stopped going into a protective formation. "What's this about?" I asked Gehenna. I continued to circle, i wasn't going to land near them.
----------------------
I have terrible writers block right now
Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 25, 2022 12:54 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

I grinned and took off after Frosty, following her through the night sky. I was really beginning to enjoy flying without a rider; I was probably going to start sneaking out more in the future. Suddenly I caught a strange sound, but before I could say anything, Frosty spoke, and I nodded agreement with her assessment. What was going on down there... Then I saw them. Humans. Soldiers, to be more precise. "Get higher up," I said quickly, circling up further myself.

I spent a moment watching the humans, trying to decide the best course of action. "These must be soldiers from our neighboring country," I said. "Our relations with them are not good, this could very well be an advance party, or perhaps their mobilizing their army." I watched for a moment longer, then turned to Frosty and said, "I need to get back home and report this. We need to be ready."

(That's alright, sorry for taking so long to respond!)

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 30, 2022 11:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty

I took a moment to figure out which way they were headed, this valley was a straight shot to the kingdom. The issue was that there would be several farms along the way, I didn't doubt they would plunder them.
"I can't risk it," I said, "They are headed straight for some farms," I tucked in my wings and dived. I shot a blue fireball at them before opening my wings and circling around again, firing another shot before they could recover. I repeated this process over and over, I didn't dare quit moving or land on the ground. Soon enough one of them didn't get their shield up quick enough and most who got a direct hit went flying. The rest were on the ground, a small amount was burning. The person who got hit directly was dead and one of the men that were next to him was missing the arm that they tried to protect themselves from the blast with.
-----------------
I am so sorry it took so long to respond, I almost forgot
Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityDecember 3, 2022 12:42 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
I glanced back to see if Frosty was following me up to a higher altitude, and to my utter dismay, she was not. In fact, she was doing the last thing I would have expected. "Frosty!" I shouted, quickly diving after her. Attacking like this was not safe. Any force invading this country would know that they would be facing dragons, and they would arm themselves with devices capable of bringing a dragon down. I swooped overhead, keeping my eyes open for anything that looked dangerous. Bows and arrows were barely even nuisances, swords were pointless because by the time humans got close enough to use them, it would be too late.

There it was. A massive wooden contraption designed to hurl a massive javelin into the sky with enough force to punch through our scales. I bared my teeth and landed, using tail and talon to sweep the humans out of the way. It was aimed right at me, but I didn't give it a chance to fire before drawing in a deep breath and exhaling a crimson plume of fire, bathing the device in such incredible heat that the wooden frame crumbled to ash in seconds. The human operating it was reduced to scorched bone and molten armor. With that taken care of, I roared at a group of approaching humans, the volume enough to make the front three drop to their knees, hands over their ears. Turning to Frosty, I bellowed, "Fly back to your territory! I'll take care of this!"

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityDecember 3, 2022 02:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty

One thing about me is that I'm stubborn, so being told no makes me petty. I came up with an idea and flew off. The buffalo normally started migrating through here around this time, I would just speed up the process. As I flew around scanning for them in the places we hadn't been yet, I spotted them extremely close to the valley. They were already awake and moving toward the valley, I blew a fireball at the ground behind them to get them running. I continued to herd them towards the valley. One thing I knew, is that those horses carrying the soldiers have never seen one before. The buffalo stay in the northern kingdoms in the warmer months and come down here for winter. So there is little to no chance they won't spook at them and turn tail and run. Any soldier not on a horse will most likely get trampled. We got to the valley edge and the buffalo started to feed into the valley as I flew over them. They headed straight for the soldiers and as I predicted, all the horses began to spook. Soldiers began falling off horses and some were even dragged because their feet got caught in the equipment, killing them in the process. Some even got trampled by their own horses. It was a fun sight, I loved watching the chaos unfold but I was also never the dragon to do it so I stayed peaceful. I guess all of us dragons have a love for chaos and sometimes it escapes. I landed in a tree to watch from a distance and see them get flattened. I had an evil smirk on my face, If they wanted to even go any further they would have to go in my direction.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us