Wolf Play : The mysteries of the fallen
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
05:02:52 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to a laid back Rp! Any topic works <3!

Please PM me! :D
 Hugs4Bugs
05:02:13 Bugs || Ed
oh wow that's a cool one
 Midnight flight
05:01:30 Midna
-WP Click-

Keep or auction off?
 Zeraphia
05:00:03 Spooky Vah
Emmet!

How are ya?
 Hugs4Bugs
04:57:07 Bugs || Ed
Didn't think it was, oof
 Hugs4Bugs
04:56:55 Bugs || Ed
oh did that count as a sale?
 Midnight flight
04:56:08 Midna
Bugs,
I have some!
 Continental Wolves
04:55:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Old Fart
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)
 Eternity
04:49:48 ET
I still have two from last year. It's hoarding time.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Red Fox : 0
Black Panther : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   61 

The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 08:09 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Bae stop forcing me if I don't want to look at you then I don't have to." I say and again pull my face away from you while taking my hand out of yours and standing up." I don't care if you haven't told anyone about us, us being together is our decision they don't have a part in it." I say and walk inside locking the door with yuki inside but you out
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 09:33 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I get up to follow you but I'm stopped in my tracks when you close the door and lock me out. "You wanted to know what I wasn't telling you. That's what I wasn't telling you. I haven't told anyone about us. I have told my family I'm gay. They don't know. I didn't even know til I met you. And now your getting mad at me for telling you?" I start rambling but knowing it's not gonna solve any problems I stop and chide myself for everything. I contemplate going to my apartment to sleep but decide to wait a little longer to see if you would cool off first.
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 09:47 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"That's not why I'm mad Bae." I whisper against the door and open it for you." I'm mad because you forced me to look at you it brings up childhood trauma that I want to keep hidden. If I don't want to look at you then I'm not going to look at you. I don't liked being forced to do things." I say and keep the door open for you but I walk to the couch." I'm sleeping down here tonight."
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 12:13 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"How was I supposed to know that Ace. We can't keep going like this. From now on no more secrets between us. Deal?" Iadk as I walk in closing the door behind Me and standing infront of the couch. I search your face for anything. For any sign that you are joking about sleeping on the couch. Seeing none I turn tail and head upstairs. "I'm taking a shower"
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 12:19 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Deal." I whisper and look away from you." I'm not joking about the sleeping on the couch." I say and look into your eyes before you walk upstairs." Don't slip that would just hurt you." I call up the stairs and turn on the TV looking at the stairs for a moment

Edited at May 26, 2024 12:20 PM by Spider
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 12:45 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I roll my eyes and finish climbing the stairs heading to the room. I dig in the closet and pull out a pair of sweat pants before going into the bathroom and turning on the water.
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 01:03 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
A sens of longing goes into my body and I look at Fire smiling faintly before walking upstairs into our bedroom and quietly closing the door so you don't hear me. I get a pair of white pants and change into them taking off my shirt and laying on the bed waiting for you to get out of the bathroom
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 01:12 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I get undressed and climb into the shower letting the hot water soothe and calm me. I stand there for a little longer then intended before finally climbing out and drying off. I throw on the sweat pants before walking out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel.
The mysteries of the fallenMay 26, 2024 01:17 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I keep looking at the bathroom door expecting you to come out already but you take a longer time so I stand up and walk to the desk and sit in the chair working out some of the wedding planning. I hear the lock of the bathroom click and see you come out." Hey baby." I say gently and look up from my work memorizing every line of your body then my eyes land on your lips they stay there for a while before I avert my gaze
The mysteries of the fallenMay 27, 2024 09:20 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Hey" I say as I begin to walk over. "Whatcha doing?" I ask placing my hands on the back of the chair and peering at the screen. I fel your eyes on me and swallow hard. "Working on wedding stuff?" I ask risking a glance down at you.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us