Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Moth
10:24:32 
damn i wish i could bury these charon's coins. i don't even know how to fix the absolute disaster that is my relics page.
 Luna👻
10:23:42 Silver (She/her)
*jumpscares every pack online
 Boo
10:23:33 Chrissy
it was definitely the hearts.
 Arachne
10:22:10 Ara/Kat
whole ass jumpscare
 Faulty Demons
10:21:18 Ollie, Gold
Luna
Oh crap... I just realized I rmforgot to wrestle and howl yesterday
 Moth
10:21:13 
scared me too lol
it's the hearts i think
 Arachne
10:20:40 Ara/Kat
it scared me too 😭
 Boo
10:20:17 Chrissy
why did that scare me? 💀
 Luna👻
10:19:47 Silver (She/her)
Jewel ❤️ howled at the moon! 33 wolves hear them, and 17 wolves howled back!
Jewel ❤️ howled at the moon! 48 wolves hear them, and 27 wolves howled back!
Jewel ❤️ howled at the moon! 45 wolves hear them, and 20 wolves howled back!
Jewel ❤️ howled at the moon! 52 wolves hear them, and 28 wolves howled back!
Jewel ❤️ howled at the moon! 48 wolves hear them, and 31 wolves howled back!
Jewel ❤️ howled at the moon! 33 wolves hear them, and 12 wolves howled back!
Pretty good
 starmutt
10:16:01 marsh | they/it
need me a non-literate roleplay that lets me be silly but there's no wolf ones u-u
 Eno
10:15:19 
Tropical
Think it's like pup toy is 1-5 Cp and bundles are like 6 -10? or 12? Don't quote me on that, I haven't actually tested that xD
 Tropical Pickle
10:14:08 Tropickle
Mmm I figured, but I didn't know if it would be worth it to actually craft. Thanks~
 Eno
10:11:56 
Tropical,
I believe they're supposed to give more then a regular pup toy but I'm not sure by how much
 Tropical Pickle
10:03:52 Tropickle
Do the pup toy bundles have a certain amount of CP they give?
 Sassy Otaku
09:59:16 Chuuya/Ruggie
God, I need to reset my dominance again
 Sassy Otaku
09:54:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Gold
Meanwhile, my trainees handle bears better than my DG wolves
 EkaterinaGoldstone
09:53:24 Kate/Gold
Sassy- I only have one wolf above basic, and he's only at Tear. I've no chance at half the bears I find lol
 Sassy Otaku
09:52:33 Chuuya/Ruggie
Gold
Wish I could throw you my bears :') I've found so many
 EkaterinaGoldstone
09:51:26 Kate/Gold
Sassy- Yeah, it would be nice. However I also have 2/25 on Defeat Brown Bears. I want to cry xD
 Saint
09:50:41 
night chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Ocelot : 0
Boar : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    45    46    47 

Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 07:45 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked back over at Alex for a moment, giving him a small smile. His cheeks were still warm and red, so he didn't want to make that apparent to Alex any more than he had to. Sky turned around and crawled to the side of the bed near the wall. He got under the covers and got comfortable quickly. He then looked up at Alex with tired eyes. "Come here Alex." Sky said quietly. As much as Sky knew this was probably going to be uncomfortable for Alex, he also knew it was Alex's decision to stay. But still after knowing that he couldn't help but to feel the tiniest bit guilty for asking so much of his after everything. He swallowed thickly again as he moved around under the covers. Taking a deep breath in, he looked at Alex again. It would have been easier on Alex if Sky hadn't asked him to stay with him tonight, but he couldn't take that back now. If he did, it would make things a whole lot awkward between them and that wouldn't help either of them at all.
(this ones actually shit, I couldn't think for some reason)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 07:57 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It was an enormous task, Alex found, not to lean forward and claim Skylar's lips once more in a kiss. He was surprised at that fact, and at the fact that he felt a great sense of loss when Skylar had parted from the kiss and then moved to lay down on the bed. Refusing to let such complex and confusing emotions show, however, Alex let his gaze follow Skylar, and upon hearing his request he moved to obey it. Turning he climbed into the bed he laid down a short distance from Skylar, his gaze resting on him. With his gaze still resting on Skylar he felt his cheeks warming a little and prayed silently that Sky wouldn't notice. "I kind of feel bad, displacing Chris from his own room." He said finally after several moments, finding that the silence was so incredibly unbearable that he had to say something, anything to break it.
(It was fine. lol. I'm sorry this is so short. >.>)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 08:09 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
A smile grew on Sky's face when Alex moved to lie down beside him. Looking up at his face, to his eyes then his lips, he listened to Alex as he spoke. "It's for one night. You could have slept on the couch, but that's probably equally as weird. But yeah I get that." Sky said softly, reaching out to grab one of Alex's hands. He then grabbed Alex's arm and brought it to his chest. He held his arm like he would a blanket or stuffed animal. He did it for comfort and to feel Alex's touch against his skin. He then inched towards Alex so that he could have his arm there comfortably. It then hit him that the lamp on Chris's nightstand was still on. He got up slightly and leaned over Alex's body to turn it off. Before returning to lying down, he brought a hand up to Alex's face. Sky caressed his face gently before placing a kiss on his cheek. "Try and get some sleep okay." Sky said gently before lying back down. He held Alex's arm again but this time his grip a lot looser in case Alex wanted to move his arm or if Sky wanted to move. Shutting his eyes, he drew a deep breath in. It felt very comforting to fall asleep in Alex's presence. For once today Sky was only thinking good things.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 08:26 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
With his gaze still resting on Skylar, Alex noticed the way he looked at his eyes and then his lips. He smiled faintly at the sight and then listened as he responded. "I don't think I'd have been able to sleep on the couch." He admitted, and it was true. Quite frankly he doubted he'd be able to sleep at all. Here in the room with Skylar, he didn't think he'd be able to sleep because of who he was with and the feelings he felt for him. If he had slept out on the couch, he wouldn't have been able to sleep solely because everything was unfamiliar to him. Alex let his gaze drop down to his arm when Skylar grabbed it. He watched as he brought it toward his chest, holding it like it were some treasured blanket or stuffed animal that would offer comfort. Shifting slightly, Alex moved a little closer to Skylar, stopping once a mere few inches separated their bodies. He let out a soft sigh, doing his best to ease the tension from his muscles and relax.
`
All of his efforts to calm down were for nothing though, as his anxiousness and tension returned full swing when Skylar leaned over him to turn off the lamp on Chris's nightstand. He felt his breath catch as he turned his head to look up at him, watching as he turned the light off and then as he moved to lay back down. Feeling Skylar's hand caress his face his eyes widened slightly and his heart picked up its rhythm again. He swallowed thickly at the kiss on the cheek and felt his cheeks warming with another blush. At Skylar's words, he gave a slight nod and cleared his throat. "You too." He said, his voice mirroring Skylar's own in its gentleness.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 08:37 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Many random thoughts ran through his mind as he laid there with Alex, but they were soon silenced as he drifted off to sleep. After having such a long, hard day, it was easy for him to pass out. He had forgotten to text his mom to let her know he was safe. But if she knew her child, she would know that he was going to be at Chris's house if he had no other place to go. Without a doubt, Danielle probably texted either Chris or one of his parents to ask if Sky had shown up.
'
The morning soon came and the sun began to peek through Chris's curtains. Sky shifted in his sleep, and ended up with his back turned to Alex but he didn't drift too far from him. He began to toss and turn more as he grew more conscious. He didn't want to open his eyes yet because then everything would be real again. Soon his mind became flooded with thoughts. What is Alex left? That was the main question, and Sky wasn't ready to find that out. The thought of turning around and not seeing Alex would scare him. Why would he leave in the middle of the night? Well, Sky could come up with like a million reasons, but he had told Sky he wanted to be with him. Sky managed to push those thoughts away as he turned around, fluttering his eyes open as he did so.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 08:45 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The night had been a restless one, and as Alex had suspected he hadn't been able to get to sleep. At least, not until the early morning hours of the day. Exhaustion from the previous night had slowly taken its hold on him and he'd drifted off to a deep sleep. He hadn't moved much from where he'd settled the night before. He was still on his side, facing Skylar, the only difference in how he was lying was that his arm, which Sky had been holding onto was resting at his side, and his hand was under his cheek. His expression as he slept was soft and peaceful as if he were in some magnificent dream he didn't want to wake up from. The corners of his lips curved up a little in a faint smile. As the morning sun began to filter into the room, Alex's brows furrowed a little and he stirred just enough to move and bury his face into Skylar's shoulder. With a tired groan, he sighed and let his arm resting at his side move to drape over Skylar as he continued to sleep. Had he been awake he never would have done either of those things, and if he were to have fully woken after doing such a thing he would have been mortified. However, after he settled into this new position he began drifting off once more, still incredibly tired and wanting to sleep.
(So short.. sorry.)

Edited at October 6, 2024 08:52 PM by Outlander
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 08:55 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Skylar's eyes were fully open he was relieved to not only see but feel Alex. He looked down at Alex's arm that was laid across his chest. He smiled softly and looked over at his face. He looked like an angel when he slept, Sky thought. He smiled even more before resting his head back down. He was probably tired, and so was Sky still. Sky wasn't wanting to get up and out of bed just yet so he shut his eyes again. He was sure there was a great chance of him not falling back asleep but he could at least lay there with Alex until he did. The longer it takes for Alex to wake up the better for Sky. It meant he didn't have to face his mom, the police, or even rehab if they got on that quickly. The thoughts of his mother's face, and seeing the police clouded his mind. His brows furrowed as he thought about it. He brought a hand up and held Alex's arm to find some sense of comfort. He rubbed his thumb back and forth as he rested his hand ontop of Alex's arm.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 09:04 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Though still tired, Alex was unable to return to the deep slumber from which the brightness of the sunlight had woken him. Still, he continued to sleep, albeit lightly, for some time longer. He didn't move from where he'd moved, his head still resting against Skylar's shoulder, and his arm remained over Skylar. When he felt Skylar take his arm, holding it gently, Alex slowly began to stir. The soft and gentle touch pulled him from the sleep he'd been wanting to fully return to. Slowly, and with a great deal of reluctance he opened his eyes, blinking a few times as he did so. The first thing that his blue eyes landed on upon opening was Skylar and he paused. He swallowed thickly, any remnants of sleep quickly vanishing as he looked at him. Pulling his head back a little he looked up at him before letting his gaze fall to his arm which was draped across Skylar's chest. He took note of how Skylar was holding onto it, how he rubbed his thumb across his arm as he did so. "Skylar?" Alex said, his voice barely above a whisper. He wasn't sure if Skylar was asleep or not, and so didn't want to wake him.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 09:15 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Any thoughts in Sky's mind became hushed when Alex began to move a little. Sky could sense he was waking up, and he didn't want this moment to be over. He listened to Alex's every move, waiting for him to pull his arm off from his chest. To Sky's surprise, Alex didn't do that, instead, he just whispered Sky's name. "Yeah." Sky responded quietly as he moved his head towards Alex. Fluttering his eyes open again, he met Alex's gaze. He couldn't help but smile, but he felt awfully gross. Sky needed to shower badly and Alex needed to go home probably. "You have to go home, don't you?" Sky asked hesitantly. He didn't want to know the answer but he prepared himself for it. He moved his hand that was rested on Alex's arm and brought it down to his face. He then began to admire Alex, and played with his hair gently. "It's okay if you do." Sky then whispered, gazing into Alex's eyes.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 09:23 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex found a part of himself hoping that Skylar was asleep because if he was he would allow himself the chance to study him, to take in the sight of his sleeping form. When Skylar spoke however and opened his eyes to look at him he paused, his cheeks warming a little, and looked away. "I thought you were sleeping..." He admitted softly though he didn't pull away from him, instead remaining close. When he heard Skylar's question he looked up at him and frowned a little. Home. It was then that he recalled his concerns from the previous night regarding his parents and he stiffened. Oh god. His parents were going to be furious. Not only had he failed to call them back, but he hadn't even texted to let them know he was okay. He bit at his lower lip before shaking his head. Alex knew he should go home, that he should try and appease his parents as swiftly as possible, but he found that he really, truly, didn't want to. "I should." He said softly with a sigh. "But I want to stay with you at least a little longer. I'll call them and let them know I'm okay." He said after a moment.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    45    46    47 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us