06:32:18 marsh | they/it
yeah you need to go pick up new quests yourself now from gullin
 Long Wang
06:30:09 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Dove,
go to gullin's quests under realm and click tell me more it's working for me
 Dove's Den
06:29:38 
Is it a bug or are there no more quests? When I first started the quests replenished themselves to stay 3, now I have 0. Is that right or a bug?
 Amygdala
06:28:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well she would be AC 53 so i guess not too bad...
 BuggyOs
06:25:24 Bug-a-boo
Ky
hahaha sounds like a good plan on your part lol
 starmutt
06:24:50 marsh | they/it
celtic has so many fams in his killsheet lol
-WP Click-
 Moth
06:24:38 
only worth 3 mush is crazy
 kycantina
06:24:02 ky but it's spooky
Moth, he keeps doing that!! absolute monster

Bug, I'll come back to spend all my mush on halloween then go back into the mists lol
 starmutt
06:23:32 marsh | they/it
oh yeah you can kill all the familiars in explore i think its funny
 Long Wang
06:23:30 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Moth,
yeah its happening
 Amygdala
06:23:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-
 Moth
06:22:48 
-Click-
he brought a damn familiar...
 BuggyOs
06:22:39 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I will grieve your absence, but abide by your wishes
 Luna's Sanctuary
06:22:12 Luna
Amy
Female :)
 kycantina
06:22:04 ky but it's spooky
Amy, female. you're gonna pull a girlboss
 kycantina
06:21:45 ky but it's spooky
Bug and Blood, :-: if I disappear after FMC don't look for me lol
 Amygdala
06:21:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
I did it...i got a charon't blessing....so chat...male or female XD
 BuggyOs
06:20:47 Bug-a-boo
Ky
yeah! Way better tomorrow

blood
...stop flexing on us lesser beings lol
 BloodWeb
06:19:25 Blood/Nicole
Just over 2k in profit for today and I spent almost 3k on CP lol
 BuggyOs
06:19:04 Bug-a-boo
I'm still working on using my moves, plus I bought 3000 mush worth of cp, plus other stuff lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Wolverine : -5
Red Fox : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    44    45    46 

Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 04:20 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chris will be at his dad's tonight which is on this side of town." Sky answered, feeling much calmer than before. He took a steady breath as he shifted his gaze back in front of him. The darkness of the night surrounded them, but in a sense he liked it. It felt comforting, like it was just the two of them, but in reality, anything could be out there... watching. A wave of childish fear surged through his body, like when you're watching a scary movie and everything just feels so much more scary. Sky looked around for a second, almost in a paranoid way. He shook his head and chuckled to himself. He couldn't believe how he just got scared of being in the dark.
'
As they approached the end of the street, Sky made his way to cross it to go left. "We're almost there. His house is just the third on this side." Sky said, looking down the road. He strained his eyes to try and see it through the darkness but had no luck. He grew more and more nervous as they continued to walk, so he squeezed Alex's hand gently for comfort. He also slightly shifted closer to him as they walked to Chris's house.
'
Arriving at the front step, Sky let go of Alex's hand and brought that hand up to knock. With a moment of hesitation, he knocked gently. Sky was sure one of them would be up even though he didn't know what time it was. His heart began to beat faster. When the door opened he just froze upon seeing Chris's face. In a flash, Chris was pulling Sky in for a hug. Sky wrapped his arms around Chris's in return. "Dude I was so worried about you, what happened?" Chris asked. Sky pulled out of the hug after Chris had asked that. "Can we just crash her for the night, please. I'll tell you everything tomorrow." Sky pleaded. Chris knew not to push, and he also knew his dad wouldn't mind. "Yeah sure, We'll talk tomorrow." Chris replied, stepping back inside and out of the way. Sky forced a smiled and stepped in. He took his shoes off immediately then turned around to Alex. "You guys can have my bed, there's only room for one on the couch." Chris stated as he began to walk to his room. "Thanks Chris." Sky said quietly as he followed Chris.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 04:37 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As they moved along the dark and desolate street towards Chris' place, Alex found he was enjoying this a great deal. With the world so quiet and no one out and about it honestly felt as though it were just the two of them, and for the briefest of moments he wished that were a reality. If there was no one but Sky at his side, no one to discover him and what he was, no disappointing his family, how differently things would be? He had no doubt that he wouldn't hesitate to be more open and honest about how he felt about Skylar, would hesitate to touch him or hold his hand as he found he often did whenever they were together. A soft sigh escaped him and he gave a nod upon hearing Skylar's response, informing him that they were close to Chris's place. For a brief moment, he felt a twinge of anxiety at the idea of staying at someone else's place, but he quickly pushed it away. Skylar needed all the support he could get, Chris had been there for him in the past, and would undoubtedly be there for him now. He didn't want to let his own feelings get in the way of Skylar getting all the help he needed.
`
When they crossed the street and reached the third house on the block Alex glanced up at Skylar. He felt him squeeze at his hand and gave his hand a gentle squeeze in return before letting it go so that he could knock. Taking a small step back, Alex let his gaze move over the house, taking in the structure and the design. Drawing in another breath he held it a moment, and then slowly let it out. At the sound of the door opening, Alex looked towards it and watched as Chris swiftly moved to pull Skylar into a hug upon seeing him. For a brief moment, Alex felt a twinge of envy at the sight, though whether it was because Sky was being and returning an embrace with Chris, or because he wished that he could be so carefree about hugging Sky he wasn't sure. Regardless of where the envy stemmed from he squashed it, not allowing it to take root.
`
As they were invited inside, Alex let Skylar move in first, paused a moment, and then followed him in. Closing the door behind himself, Alex glanced towards Chris before returning his gaze to Skylar watching as he removed his shoes while listening to Chris speak. "Thanks..." He said, not having fully registered that he and Skylar would likely be sleeping in the same bed. After standing still a moment, Alex moved to slip out of his own shoes and then stooped down to grab them and put them off to the side and out of the way of anyone coming inside. After doing so he straightened and then quickly moved to follow after Skylar and Chris.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 04:51 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky made his way through Chris's house with ease. Even though he rarely comes to Chris's dad's, he still considers it another home. When Sky entered Chris's room he immediately turned around to see how Alex was doing. Sky knew Alex was probably feeling a bit weird or anxious being in a house he's never been in. "Sorry its a bit messy guys." Chris said as he grabbed dirty clothes from the floor. "Its okay really, thank you again for letting us stay. I'm probably just going to go straight to sleep though." Sky replied. "Thats okay, I'll be in the living room if you guys need anything." Chris replied as he put the dirty clothes in his laundry bin. As Chris began to make his way out of his room, Sky was quick to go up to him and hug him again. Sky gave him a quick squeeze before watching him leave. Chris shut the door behind him, to give them privacy. Sky slowly turned to face Alex before walking past him. In one swift motion Sky pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it in Chris's laundry bin, he knew he'd get it back eventually. He then looked down at his pants, digust washed over his face as he realized they were quite dirty. He didn't want to sleep in them so he took them off, now only being in his underwear. "Do you want to borrow any clothes, I'm sure Chris wont mind." Sky said as he turned around, throwing his pants in the bin as well.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 05:16 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex trailed behind Skylar and Chris, his gaze moving about the house as he was led through it. It was nicely decorated, he decided based on what he had seen so far. It seemed relatively cozy, homely, and comfortable. When they reached the door to, what Alex presumed, was Chris's room, he turned his blue eyes back toward Skylar and his friend. Instead of stepping into the room immediately, he hesitated in the doorway, momentarily questioning whether or not this was a good idea. Skylar wasn't alone now and he had someone he clearly trusted here with him. Perhaps he should bow out now and head home for the night. The moment that thought crossed his mind, Alex frowned, disgusted with himself. What the hell am I thinking? He had promised Skylar he'd be with him through this, and had said that he would stay with him throughout the night. No matter how he felt, how uncertain, anxious, or out of place he felt he was, there was no way in hell he was going to break that promise. Not ever he had seen just how much Skylar needed him.
`
Drawing in a deep breath and filling his lungs, Alex steeled his resolve and stepped into the room. He looked around it momentarily before letting his gaze settle on Chris, watching as he grabbed his clothes from the floor and tossed them into the laundry basket. Alex parted his lips to suggest that it was fine but was beaten to it by Skylar, and quite frankly he found himself all too happy to let Skylar take the lead and respond to Chris. Slipping his hands into his pockets and moved further into the room and away from the doorway. Though Alex didn't say anything he listened as Skylar and Chris spoke, giving a slight nod as he did so. "Thanks again," Alex spoke finally just as Chris was closing the door, firmly and effectively leaving him alone with Skylar.
`
Alex let his gaze follow Skylar as he walked past him, though he was quick to tense, his breath catching in his throat when Sky pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it into the laundry bin. He felt his heart leap into a hurried and erratic rhythm and with more swiftness than he thought himself capable, Alex turned away, his cheeks reddened. He had seen several guys without shirts on, but none of them had been Skylar, someone who he very clearly was interested in and beginning to increasingly like. When Skylar spoke, Alex didn't dare look back at him. He swallowed thickly and then cleared his throat before shaking his head. "N-no. I'm good." The idea of changing into Chris's clothes, of stripping with Skylar present... He found himself hurriedly shaking that image and thought from his mind.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 05:36 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar swallowed thickly after Alex responded. He wondered what was going on in his mind. Sky looked over at him and was surprised when Alex didn't meet his gaze. Sky then walked over to him and stopped right in front of him. Being only in his underwear seemed so little of a deal to Sky since Alex has seen him in much worse situations. Sky cocked his head to the side to meet Alex's gaze. Moving a hand to grab Alex's waist, though he hesitated. He was unsure if it was okay with Alex at the moment. He moved his hand slowly and rested it gently on Alex. He stared down for a moment before looking back up into Alex's eyes. "You okay?" He asked sincerely. Sky was sure he wasn't, but just felt he had to ask. He stepped closer, wanting to feel Alex's body against his own. He wanted to feel that comfort that Alex's touch gave him. Sky then let his hand fall, not wanting to make Alex uncomfortable. Many thoughts began to face in his head and his heart began to beat faster. But he wasn't thinking at all like he was before, about drugs, the cops, his mom, himself. He was thinking about Alex, and how he wanted so badly to feel some comfort from him. Sky swallowed thickly as he continued to deeply stare into Alex's blue hues.
'
(ah sorry its so short)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 6, 2024 06:26 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
So many thoughts raced through Alex's head as his heart continued to hammer its hurried and erratic rhythm within his chest. It was beating so quickly and thunderously he was sure that Skylar would be able to hear it, even standing as far from him as he was. He swallowed again, nervously trying not to focus on the situation he was in while reminding himself that now was not the time to go about thinking of anything but how to help Skylar. Unaware of the fact that Skylar was moving over to him, Alex stiffened and sucked in a breath when he stepped in front of him. He noticed then in complete and utter surprise that his shirt wasn't the only thing he'd removed. He felt then a strong urge to bolt out of that room before anything could be said or done, and yet he remained rooted to the spot where he stood.
`
Feeling Skylar's hand move to his waist, Alex stiffened a little more and looked up at him. He wasn't sure what kind of expression he was making as he looked at Skylar. Fear, trepidation, uncertainty, want, longing? At the question, Alex gave a nod but didn't immediately say anything. He didn't trust his voice not to betray him, not to tremble with anxiety. "Y-yeah." He finally said after several moments of silence. Just as he'd feared there was a slight tremble to his voice and he cleared his throat. "I'm okay..." He said, this time relieved when his words were more steady.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    44    45    46 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us