Wolf Play : The mysteries of the fallen
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:40:02 
Wolflocke

Oh yes the feeding and battle training is easy, it's just all of the new pelts and the breeding for weight and excellent ratings. It's quite complicated now!
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   61 

The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 10:12 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Sorry" I apologize and look away. "I didnt-" the words die in my throat and I don't try to say them again. I sit up and watch you for a moment. "I dont know. Let's work on location first"
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 10:20 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"It's fine." I whisper and turn back around looking at the computer." I'll be sleeping downstairs tonight." I whisper breathless and go back to typing and show you a nice building by a lake." How about this?"
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 11:09 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Your words hurt me like a knife in my heart. "Baby you don't have to sleep on the couch. It's fine. I didn't mean to upset you." I say crawling to the edge of the bed. "It's nice but I want to see a few more options to be sure" I bite my tongue and swallow the lump in my through. The hough of me upsetting you burns through my skull.

Edited at May 21, 2024 11:10 AM by Cypress Road
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 11:29 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I look away." No I'm sleeping downstairs." I say my voice cracking on the word." I'll show you more pictures of other places." I whisper and show you a picture of a nice archway on a hill
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 12:24 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Lake looks better" my voice cracks a little and a tear falls down my cheek. I wipe it away before you can see. I stand up and go to the bathroom closing and locking the door. I turn on the sink and splash some water on my face. The pain in my chest has intensified.
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 12:25 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
(This is so sad. It's making me want to cy. Poor Ace and baelfire. Their first actual fight that's not a fight.)
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 12:32 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I stand up and walk downstairs while your in the bathroom. I start crying not to loud for you to hear me. I lay back and wipe my eyes and turn on the TV trying to watch a movie
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 12:33 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I'm about to cry myself. I feel like this is so sad.)
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 01:55 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
I swallow the lump again and head out of the bathroom. You are no longer sitting at the desk so I head down the stairs. Once down stairs I call for yuki. "Come on girl let's go to the park for a bit." I say before opening the front door.
The mysteries of the fallenMay 21, 2024 01:59 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Bae. Don't leave please." I say to you gently and sit up." I'm sorry for the fight I didn't mean to but I just feel like your not telling me something." I whisper and stand up walking towards the door and closing it leaning down and resting my head on your neck." Please baby don't leave or at least let me come with."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us