Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)
Chatbox
 Boeing
07:08:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Essentially, people give you art that says something along the lines of "this user is approved by me" or something
 kycantina
07:08:05 ky
Cryptic, unfortunately the mush is really good. More enemies more money.
 CrypticHollow
07:07:52 
what are seals of approval?
 Boeing
07:07:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
It's actually quite nice in the Jungle though. The only downside is that you either need a lot of health potions, or have at least one backup Explore team
 Salom_
07:07:22 Sal, Salmon
Purge
Yes, they're so cool!
 kycantina
07:06:34 ky
Purge, I like em. Only have one but might make my own
 CrypticHollow
07:06:16 
bo

I don't think I ever wanna go in the jungle now, I'll live in forest and swamp
 Boeing
07:05:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Purge
Seals of approval are great. And I display mine ^^
 Boeing
07:04:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Does it make it worse when you learn Sun Bears hit for 60 damage and have 200 health?
 kycantina
07:04:26 ky
Jungle explorers are braver than me, it's scary in here
 Purgatory
07:04:24 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hey chat, how do we feel about seals of approval? Would you put them in your bios if they looked cool?
 CrypticHollow
07:04:07 
six at a time!? I would sob, I sob when I get two brown bears at once
 kycantina
07:02:56 ky
Cryptic, yes, and they're the bane of my existence. They always appear 6 at a time I swear
 Boeing
07:02:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Sun Bears are a Jungle enemy, yep.
 CrypticHollow
07:02:10 
fei

when I see eve in explore I attack and pray (familiar is summoned as well)
 Feiella
07:01:35 Fei the writer
when I see Eve in explore I run
 CrypticHollow
07:01:21 
bo, ky

are sun bears jungle animals?
 CrypticHollow
07:00:31 
next game year cannot come fast enough, I'm too excited for my stud pup to be aged up and my battle pup able to be trained
 Boeing
07:00:24 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
ky
I only tolerate Sun Bears because of the mush reward, and plus I keep getting the Defeat 10 Sun Bears quest
 purdy
06:59:56 
I'm invested in this conversation :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   15 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 05:23 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

I quickly looked at my father, and he nodded. I quickly went to my perch and charged up my knockout blast. When the blast was sent flying it hit the male dragon straight in the head, breaking off one of his decorated horns. The male that Sawa claimed to be his father fell like a rock when he hit the ground. "Guards get that male out of here!" I demanded, the guards looked at my father as if saying 'really?'
"Did you not hear her!?" my father questioned sounding mad and standing up "Take that dragon away before I rip all your heads off for disrespecting not only my daughter but Dragonet that is the executioner and my right hand!" he said with a loud growl and the guards rushed to get the male out.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 05:29 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
sawa first person
i was panicking and was terrified still as I still had heavy breathing as I look down and back up and opens my wings and flys off feeling weak I didn't want them to see me like this. I ended landing by a old river and stared into the water that flowed
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 05:49 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I watched him fly away and so did my father. It was best if I didn't follow, it would give him space.
"I'm going to go train," I say preparing my wings to go fly off in a different direction.
"Alright, you know what to do if you spot anything." My father responded and started to walk away as I flew off.
The view was beautiful, I understood why my father fought so hard for this territory. I flew above a lake and hovered over the lake. Now would be the perfect time to practice, I thought flying over to the beach. I removed one of my larger scales that was about to be shed off. I set it on the water and let it float before blowing a flame onto it. The scale didn't melt, meaning my scales weren't affected by the blue fire but could feed the flame.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 06:27 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
i went into a rage and blew a huge breathe of green Posion up at the sky showing how made I was as I roared and opened my wings
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 06:35 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I lept into the air excited, if this truly worked I would be untouchable, literally. I flew directly above the center of the lake and just hovered. I opened my mouth and angled it down letting the flames lick the side of my head. it wasn't working, so I decided to try a little more dangerous version. I did a small explosion of flames right on my tongue, forcing the flames to engulf my head as I closed my eyes. I felt my head get warm and the rest of my body start heating up, I opened my eyes to see I was on fire but not melting.
"YES!" I screamed, I quickly started flying around trying to see if my fast flying would make the flames die. When it didn't I let out a victory roar and started doing some of my technics in the air while engulfed in the flame.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 07:03 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I roared at the sky as I grew up to 120 ft and I was now unlocking my true power. I then look around now sure what or how I did this but I open my wings and flew up and went towards the training grounds
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 07:12 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I continued to train, still engulfed in my flame. I flew up to the clouds and then nose-dived at the water, spreading my wings when I was 10 feet from the surface of the lake. I let out a burst of flame and the water in that area steamed, dead fish rose to the surface in that spot. I turned around again to eat my kill that I did not intend to make. Scooping up the fish that were cooked by my flame, they were delicious, I never thought to burn my food before I ate it. I continued to work on my sharp turns and blasting fire at the water working on accuracy.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 07:25 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I saw Frosty and landed near her"hello Frosty"I smiled as I looked down at her I chuckled abit"I guess I kinda unlocked my true power.."I sat down
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 18, 2022 07:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I landed next to a large Sawa and stared up at him. "Clearly," I said; I started walking around him to see how big he had gotten. Almost double his original size... "I never understood the 'unlocking a true power' thing. Of course, my family was one of the many who do not get this benefit. We have had to learn our way through all our special skills and technics. I just learned and tested out a new one right before you came actually.." I said, sitting down and staring at his side profile.

Edited at October 18, 2022 07:30 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 19, 2022 07:23 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I smiled abit"will Its hard to explain I suppose.. my mother was a Queen that tuped over alot of territory but then my father came along and killed her and took over the territory she owned,I thought I killed him but I was wrong"I look down feeling like I made a big mistake

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us