Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Eternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Boeing
07:07:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
It's actually quite nice in the Jungle though. The only downside is that you either need a lot of health potions, or have at least one backup Explore team
 Salom_
07:07:22 Sal, Salmon
Purge
Yes, they're so cool!
 kycantina
07:06:34 ky
Purge, I like em. Only have one but might make my own
 CrypticHollow
07:06:16 
bo

I don't think I ever wanna go in the jungle now, I'll live in forest and swamp
 Boeing
07:05:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Purge
Seals of approval are great. And I display mine ^^
 Boeing
07:04:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Does it make it worse when you learn Sun Bears hit for 60 damage and have 200 health?
 kycantina
07:04:26 ky
Jungle explorers are braver than me, it's scary in here
 Purgatory
07:04:24 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hey chat, how do we feel about seals of approval? Would you put them in your bios if they looked cool?
 CrypticHollow
07:04:07 
six at a time!? I would sob, I sob when I get two brown bears at once
 kycantina
07:02:56 ky
Cryptic, yes, and they're the bane of my existence. They always appear 6 at a time I swear
 Boeing
07:02:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Sun Bears are a Jungle enemy, yep.
 CrypticHollow
07:02:10 
fei

when I see eve in explore I attack and pray (familiar is summoned as well)
 Feiella
07:01:35 Fei the writer
when I see Eve in explore I run
 CrypticHollow
07:01:21 
bo, ky

are sun bears jungle animals?
 CrypticHollow
07:00:31 
next game year cannot come fast enough, I'm too excited for my stud pup to be aged up and my battle pup able to be trained
 Boeing
07:00:24 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
ky
I only tolerate Sun Bears because of the mush reward, and plus I keep getting the Defeat 10 Sun Bears quest
 purdy
06:59:56 
I'm invested in this conversation :p
 kycantina
06:59:35 ky
Bo, god, sun bears ;-; I have another 20 levels of them
 Boeing
06:57:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
It's literally the same as a Big Foot. Only it looks like a massive bipedal tiger

If anything, you should be afraid of Sun Bears and Bengal Tigers
 Feiella
06:57:20 Fei the writer
then there is explore Eve

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5 

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 9, 2022 02:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

I turned my head to see Gehenna approaching, “Hellooo…” I sang out in a melodic tone. Raising my head from the ground I turned my body towards him then my expression dropped again. “Yeah I found a better cave to live in and I plan on moving into it so I won’t be very traceable. One of the side effects is that when the water falls on you when you sleep it gives crystals time to grow. You will only ever see me at night, I won’t be out during the day at all,” I said and layed back down on the ground.

My thoughts continued to spin, I was overthinking everything down to detail. The thought that popped up in my head the most was the fact I couldn’t even defend my own territory. "You know for being a wild dragon, it's pretty sad that I can't even defend my own territory," I said quietly "Even though it's typical for most lone females to not be able to survive well on their own, here I a still doing it but with a territory, I can't even defend."

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 12, 2022 12:35 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

I smiled a bit at Frosty's cheerful greeting and stepped fully out of the trees, sitting down a good distance away. I listened to her explanation and gave a little nod. "That's good to hear," I said. "It must be pretty well hidden if none of the dragons sent out this last week could find you. And I must say, the crystals on your scales are quite eye-catching." I paused for a moment, then added, "There aren't many nocturnal tame dragons, you should be fairly safe at night. Even so, be careful."

I tilted my head slightly, then took a little step closer. "You seemed to be doing quite well before I came along," I said. "You scared that other dragon pretty good. You only had to go into hiding because there were a lot of us making an active effort to try and find you, which is hardly fair."

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 12, 2022 01:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

"I can do pretty well when it comes to hiding, I feel bad for the farmer though. I should probably go visit him, that way he knows I'm not dead." I paused "If he is even awake," I stretched my wings, I had not flown for a bit but I still worked the muscles by climbing. " I should probably fly in around in general first to make sure my wings can still function," I joked
"Would you want to fly with me?" I asked him, tilting my head a little. I doubted he would say yes but I was grateful for his warning. Without it, I would be dead most likely. I wondered if they even found the current mountain den I have.
Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 14, 2022 11:51 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

I gave a little nod, then tipped my head to one side. "Farmer?" I asked. Did this wild dragon have a human friend? I'd never thought a wild dragon could befriend any human... but then again, my perceptions of wild dragons had been mostly wrong so far. I chuckled at her little joke. "If they don't, it's your own fault for lounging around inside a cave for an entire week," I teased.

I had been just about to turn and leave when Frosty asked me if I wanted to fly with her, and I stopped, hesitating. The night was still early, Ronan wouldn't be up yet, and I did like flying without him... "Sure, why not?" I said with a little smile.

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 14, 2022 11:58 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I was excited “There are a bunch of farmers in my territory. The one I’m speaking of is one that was just starting to build his house when I took over the land. I came to a silent truce with the farmers. Every two weeks they take turns leaving out one of their cattle or hogs for me in return for driving robbers and other dangers from their farms.” I said, “Just recently I’ve grown fond of a certain one, his children entertain me.” I said with a laugh

I took off into the air, getting a slow start and allowing him to follow behind. I avoided getting too close to the edges of my territory, and you could see where that was. All the plants and trees in my territory were flourishing along with the animals, everything else looked either dead, dying, or scarce in the surrounding ones.

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 15, 2022 11:39 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Interesting... I wished I had known this before, and I wished even more that there was some way I could tell the humans about this, maybe convince them that Frosty wasn't as dangerous as they thought she was. Of course, dragons were dangerous creatures, but she didn't seem malicious, like we had always been taught wild dragons were. "Huh, I didn't know you wild dragons and humans could coexist," I said, chuckling lightly. "Always thought you were raging terrors, not creatures that a human farmer would let his children hang around."

I took off after Frosty, my first couple wingbeats shaking the surrounding trees with the powerful wind they generated. I was already very familiar with Frosty's territory, having been through it multiple times in the last week. It was different now; I could enjoy the scenery without worrying that Frosty would be found, either by me or another dragon. This was actually pretty nice, flying without a rider, in the company of a dragon that I could perhaps call... a friend?

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 15, 2022 02:01 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I ended up landing in the farmer’s field. Not long after I landed there was a light moving around inside the house. I perked up and cautiously got closer to the edge of the field, carefully stepping over the fence. Gehenna was right behind me, his wing beats were larger so they had more power and noise behind them. The farmer stepped out his door with a light, he seemed relieved. He sucked in his breath again when he not only saw another dragon but a larger one. I began to smell him, he scent hadn’t changed. His mate and children weren’t far behind,

“Look at her scales, they are gorgeous,” his mate stated

“I wonder what happened,” The farmer said inspecting them “They look like crystals,” He said looking at her. I didn’t understand a word they said still, instead I nudged the farmer around a little. He avoided going on the side of me that Gehenna was on, he clearly didn’t want to find out if he was friendly. I laughed

“It seems our roles have reversed, the humans are hiding behind me because they are scared of you,” I said lifting my head up and looking at him.

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 21, 2022 11:14 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

I landed near Frosty and sat still, silently watching as the humans emerged from their home. Upon noticing me, the male seemed a little frightened, so I lowered my head to the ground and tucked my front claws beneath me, a peaceful gesture, a sign that would be taken by most humans as a sign that I meant no harm.

I kept that posture for a moment, then sat back upright, trying to look regal and impressive. At Frosty's comment, I gave a little nod. "As they should be," I said. "I am definitely a threat. They do seem to trust you quite a bit though, which seems a bit odd to me..." I studied the humans closely. Even the younger ones seemed familiar with her.

(So sorry for the late response! I've been sick the last few days.)

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 21, 2022 11:36 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty

"I'm probably the only wild dragon they have seen, so it shouldn't be too surprising. I'm much smaller than you are even though for a female I'm pretty average." I said Raising my head. "There are a few other farmers but most of them go inside the moment they see me flying over. Others don't really acknowledge me other than offerings to keep the peace." I explained looking at him in the moonlight. I carefully backed away, I didn’t want to accidentally step on one. I looked up at where the moon was. We had a few hours till sunrise. “The sun will rise in a few hours, do you want to head back or fly more?” I asked, walking around him and then looking back. The moon behind my back allowed the light reflecting off the moon to pass through the crystals on my back.

Frostyhills24 x Eternal CalamityNovember 22, 2022 11:01 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

I tilted my head curiously at Frosty. Seemed all the humans in the area had a pretty peaceful relationship with her, not something I'd ever have thought possible with a wild dragon. I found myself beginning to grow curious. I wanted to know more about the wild dragons; how they behaved, how they lived... "You wild dragons are very different from the way the humans said you were," I observed.

As Frosty backed away, I did as well, tilting my head thoughtfully. Ronan was rarely up horribly early, I might be able to stay out a bit longer and slip back into my cave before he awoke. He he found out I had been flying without him, though, retribution would surely come, swift and terrible, and for a transgression like this, it would be far harsher that usual. But... I wanted to stay out for longer. Turning to Frosty, I spread my wings and said, "I can stay for a little while, if you don't mind my company!"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us