Wolf Play : AppleBottomJeans x saratank
Chatbox
 AshesAndStarlight
10:04:52 Star/Ash/Ashes
Winter
I like your avatar! I think it does look transparent :)
 Old Money
09:57:49 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Salem
09:55:52 Bell
Hey chat
 starrywing
09:55:30 Novo/Starry
heyooo
 Winter Ghost
09:51:00 Cult (he/they)
PVP Power Rank: 69

nice
 Winter Ghost
09:50:30 Cult (he/they)
ok does my avatar look decent? the wolf is supposed to look somewhat transparent
 SilverMountain
09:44:27 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I would change it to Covered in Blood🤣
Its fine
 Winter Ghost
09:43:17 Cult (he/they)
-WP Click-

does her name suit her or should I rename her?
 SilverMountain
09:43:10 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Munchies?
 SilverMountain
09:43:02 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Daily question:)
 SilverMountain
09:42:39 Silver/Pyro/Luna
DISTANT!
 RoyalNightStorm
09:29:21 
i will lunarior

Winter Ghost
09:28:27 Cult (he/they)
PvP anyone?
 Rogue Whispers
09:00:01 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws?
-WP Click-
 BlazingVenom
08:49:40 
good game!
 distant-screams
08:49:00 katy | beetle
good game ^^
 BlazingVenom
08:43:50 
no worries!
 distant-screams
08:43:19 katy | beetle
my bad whoever accepted, i got distracted by my cat hacking up a hairball e.e
 distant-screams
08:31:15 katy | beetle
PvP anyone? i have a quest.
 Existence
08:29:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Man I look away from my alliance to explore and some of them start losing x-x

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -1
Grey Fox : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   54 

AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyra stood tall as she looked at Blue Jay. "First off, I'm serious because playing games like a pup isnt what alpha's do. Second, I am all for making the packs stronger, which is exactly what this will do." It certainly wasnt a no, but it also wasnt a yes. Nyra had never been one to really want a mate to begin with, and with all of this, well, that went her chance of being the alpha she wanted to be. She started making her way to Storm Pack camp. "Plus my parents dont take kindly to muddy pups."
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:19 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He was getting ready to snap. "Child, do not call me a pup. At least I do my duties and don't worry about putting low ranking wolves down even further. You say strengthen the pack. Their is more then just physical. Their is respect that must be earned. Instead all I've seen from you is shoving feer down their throats." He inhaled sharply and exhaled with a heavy huff as he stood. "I see you for what you are. An arrogant wolf who thinks she is to good for everyone because she was born into a roll, and you call me the pup." He looked back at the river and his side of the bank across they way and brushed against the tall grass to finish drying off.
(Lemme know if this is going to far as insults and being mean and insults are concerned)
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Lol! She earned it)
~
Nyra growled after him. "At least I know how to show others who's in charge" she snapped before she stormed back off to the camp. She didnt see the male who was suppose to be guarding Luna's den and narrowed her eyes to see the omega gone. *Hopefully she never comes back* she thought, blaming Luna for the day before, ruining everything.
/
Luna managed to get out of the camp just before Nyra had arrived back in, thanks to her parents sending the male to do something else. She started heading to the river, not sure as to where to go, but hoping to find something to do instead of being locked in a den all the time.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:29 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He huffed as she walked off and couldn't resist a final blow. "At least my pack do as I say out of respect and are willing, instead of fearing for their safety, and possibly their life." He turned back the river and started pacing the bank and tearing up dirt and grass.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna stopped when she heard Blue Jay yelling and quickly looked around to see if Nyra was there. When she didnt see Nyra she looked over to Blue Jay, her head lowered before she spoke. "Is everything alright" she asked. She began to worry that she might have ruined everything like Nyra told her she better not. *If I did, I am screwed* she thought as she watched the male on the other side of the river.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:39 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He looked over and saw Luna, the small female. "Don't fear me. I'm not the physio." He chuckled. And exhaled slowly. "I'm fine, thank you. Please, I invite you over." He looked at the omega. "Let me show you a better life." He nodded as he tried to reassure her it was alright.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna looked confused when he invited her over, looking back in the direction of Storm Pack. She seemed hesitant before she slowly made her way into the river. As she paddled, she was pushed a few extra feet down stream before she reached the other side. She looked back once more before she looked at Blue Jay. "Your pack wont mind" she asked as she watched him.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:46 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
As she swam over he gave a light reassuring smile and let the sun warm him up some more. "No, we are very inviting to those who are good and sane." Yes he knew it was petty to take shots at the future alpha of her pack but his mother tought him to not lie. "Everything will be fine. You have my word." He started walking slinto the woods and led the way back to his camp.
(I'm going to bed almost midnight where I am)
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 10:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Ok, sounds good)
~
Luna gave a small smile, and a slight wag of her tail. She followed him closely as her pelt was still soaking wet. "Thank you" she said to him as she looked up to the male. He was taller than her, naturally, but she still held her head lower than most would. Her white coat looked gray with the water dripping off of her.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 20, 2021 09:19 AM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
While walking he turned his head and could see she was soaled, but wagging her tail slightly. He looked down at her and saw how low her head was. He stopped. "You welcome, all wolves should have the feeling of safety, and purpose. After yesterday's display and today, I think it's better if you left permanently. Of course its up to you though." He looked around and found a large dark boulder and laid down and let soaked up warmth from both the sun and the rock. "Come up here, it should help to dry you off faster." He looked at the grass and the sky and back in the direction of the river, happy to have left.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   54 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us