Wolf Play : Bowl x Broken(s)
Chatbox
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat
 MLadySkylar
06:11:11 P'Sky
I'd agree with that
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:07 (he/they)
I'd notify them that I would not be progressing with their commission until they respond next
 Salom_
06:11:04 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Okay thatÂ’s what I figured might be best. I already stopped work on it, but I do hope they reach back out because it was turning out very well
 MLadySkylar
06:10:50 P'Sky
Sal
Are you referring to those making your commission?
 Existence
06:10:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, stop the commission till I receive a reply personally.
 MLadySkylar
06:10:06 P'Sky
Katie
Vitals aren't perfect
Weight is amazing
If you want to Cp stack her
 Salom_
06:09:29 Sal, Salmon
Question for people who do commissions: What do you do if midway through a commission the person stops answering your messages about it whatsoever?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Bowl x Broken(s)July 14, 2024 09:59 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He laughed, smirking at her. "What would be in it for you? Well, not dying for one thing. Also, how does... 300 gold doubloons sound?" He grinned at her sweetly. She was so pretty that he felt bad killing her. Just a bit. He would definitely still kill her if he had to. Also, the "Relax, I'm not here to kill you?"
Pfft. That was ridiculous. As if she could kill him. Blades wouldn't work, he was studying her every movement anyway, and she didn't seem to have anything but the blades and her own natural weapons. Neither could kill him before she was already dead. He sensed that she knew that too. She was so powerful... he had sensed a moment of hesitation for the asking for money. She had underestimated him, not expected him to realize where he probably perfectly spotless plan had slipped up. That was how he was still alive though. A good reaction time and a quick mind were almost all you needed to live, here in this town. Which, it was obvious by the state of the wolf's fur and how she asked for money that she must have had that stuff, or at least someone who liked her, for she looked as if she lived somewhere pretty nice. Even under dirt, a carefully brushed coat can still be spotted. Plus, that uncanny silence when she moved? That only happened when you trained for it. At that level, it must have been months of hard work every day, maybe even longer. Either way, she had probably noticed his looks and his skill by now, so she was looking him over. He was suddenly glad of the cloak; it hid his daggers very well. He turned his attention back to her, done with his check, and waited for her to speak.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 15, 2024 03:59 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina outwardly bristled slightly at the arrogance in his tone, while her mind turned his offer over. 300 doubloons sounded... a pretty good offer for something she had already planned to be giving for free, anyway.
But his arrogance in him letting her live... Nina was tempted to just fight him simply because why not. Being underestimated wasn't something she encountered every day - usually she was relatively overestimated by her opponents - but she still found the wolf to be arrogant. Okay, so what he had a bunch of daggers somewhere on his person, right? Else he wouldn't have allowed her into this place. Nina didn't entirely know is Seven or herself was better - she hadn't exactly tried fighting him yet - but that wasn't exactly the point right now. His arrogance was a blast of dominance in the face, and Nina suppressed every single feeling that she had of that - including the urge to scratch that smirk off his face. Seriously, Nina had to try.
But that stupid arrogant smirk, with that stupid arrogant voice. Really. And now he was looking her over like a prize piece of meat.
Nina really wanted to try kill him for the sake of it.
But, in the end, Nina was a mercenary with a job. Why not make more money whild doing the job and still make the fee at the end of it?
Putting down the almost irresistible urge to bite him, Nina spoke in a pretty calm voice. She didn't know how observant he may have been - had he noticed what she really was? After all, the shell of dirt had only been pretty hurriedly applied over the last night. But she was here for the money.
"Three hundred and sixty." Nina didn't come cheap. She was a pretty expensive mercenary, after all. She was pretty good. Maybe one of the best.
Nina waited to see what he'd say.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 15, 2024 09:34 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He growled silently. This was going too far. He knew that the she-wolf was strong, smart, silent- but he had given her a very good offer. He didn't want to kill her just yet, but that didn't mean that he couldn't threaten to. He knew that she'd seen him kill before, and by how tense she was she was she was either attempting not to attack him or she was expecting an attack. He'd decided just a moment ago that she had to be an assassin, so it was probably a bit of both. Anyway, he'd decided just what he was doing to scare her. Not the actual way that he would kill, just an easy way to make sure that she knew that he would kill. Darn it though, she was so pretty. The most beautiful wolf he'd seen since he landed here, that was for sure. Maybe even the most beautiful since... he blocked out the thought. Silver was gone now, and there was no way he could get her back. Or find a replacement. He pushed away the guilt, and all the fear. No emotions now. Nothing like that. He concentrated on the task in front of him, and flicked his tail. His twin blades flashed up, spun in the air, and slashed towards the she-wolf. He stopped them just before they landed, and left them floating there, at the throat and back. "You may want to know something about me, love. I don't like it when wolves argue." He winked at her, then returned his blades to their pouches. "You get 325. Now tell me the story and I'll decide about the killing."
Bowl x Broken(s)July 15, 2024 07:11 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Jesus, but this wolf was difficult. Nina suppressed the urge to actually kill him. Who the hell uses their telekenesis - okay, Nina may have underestimated him a bit. Wolves with bigger powers were kind of annoying to fight. Nina had done it once and it hadn't turned out very well... so now she wasn't entirely sure anymore.
But damn. Seven, as he called himself - was being rather difficult. Ninahad recieved plenty of death threats since she entered her occupation, but her style was more of a "stab you in the back in the middle of the night" way,than a "let's fight it out to the death" kind. After all, chivalry was for those who want to get themselves killed. Why risk your own life in a battle, when you could just sneak in while they were sleeping and murder them? Nina found those idiots pointless. Who cares how the enemy dies? Just kill them one way or another.
But 325 sounded nice. Mmmmm. Money. Although this job paid more... it was a decent chunk of extra money. How desperate is he for this information? Nina idly wondered. Maybe she could milk it a bit more. Although... did Seven manage to figure out her occupation? Judging by his reactions, he had. Which - again - wasn't necessarily part of her plan, but... maybe it could work to her advantage.
She didn't come cheap, but... 325 was more than she had earned on a bunch of her jobs.
"Deal." Nina nodded. "What do you want to know?" She had a pretty good idea of what to say - and she wouldn't exactly lie when she told Seven. She wouldn't lie, but she wouldn't say everything. Lying was too easy to detect. Why not pursue the path of "selective truths"?
Bowl x Broken(s)July 15, 2024 11:25 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He licked his paws casually, the taste of blood filling his mouth. Angling his handsome snout toward her, he gave her a sweet smile. "I think that you know what I need to hear." He purred softly, fixing his lovely shining eyes on her and flicking his long silky tail. He knew that he was irresistible, and he knew that she was annoyed. Apparently, she didn't really like how strong he was. He realized that she was a pretty good fighter. Not even a flinch when he'd threatened her with the knives. Shocking. He began licking again, making sure that his paw would shine again. He hated it when he looked bad. He realized that he hadn't even invited her to sit down, or asked for her name. He knew it was cocky, arrogant, a bit stupid, but it was worth the risk. He gestured with a wing to the spot on the white couch next to him. "You look tired. Care to sit down? I won't bite. Also, tell me your name? I didn't catch it." He blinked at her innocently, his long black lashes brushing his paw as he lay his head down for a moment. He was a bit tired from all the magic today; maybe he shouldn't have tried the blades with her. He actually did hope that she would sit with him. She was so pretty... he had to snap out of it. He was tired.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 16, 2024 12:19 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina didn't mean for her heart to lurch slightly once Seven began looking at her like that. Damnit, other wolvesdod that expression to her all the time - usually it didn't affect her, though.
Ugh. It was so much easier to deal with the Seven that he was earlier, full of threats. Because this version of Seven... she was tired, hadn't slept in a day, and this was not the time for her brain to be thinking of these useless thoughts.
She sat down, uncomfortably aware of the distance between herand Seven, and damn but he looked really good. Nina's brain kept looping useless thoughts, and she was here for business. Nina kepy her eyes averted from him to stop her beain from thinking useless things about him, and began.
"I'm Nina. You might have already guessed, I'm a mercenary assasain for hire. Most likely the best in town." Nina felt far too self-conscious as she said that. She had never felt this way before... what was going on with her?
Ignoring it, she carried on. Averting her eues did nothing now that Seven had switched from "I'm going to kill you" mode to "lool at me!" mode.
She tried focussing on the task she was about to do. She needed to make sure she didn't reveal too much. "Until recently, I was hieed by the group that wanted to take you down. I know their contacts, their members, and a bunch of insider knowledge besides that." Nina was relatively confident that Josef and his company could effectively disappear from the map if theu were threatened, and not lose a single penny out of it. Heck, she didn't think Josef was his real name anyway. So revealing a bit would causd no harm. And esrn her 325 gold doubloons.
Mmmmm. Money. If one thing could distract Nina, it was money up for grabs.
"Why did I leave them, you may ask? Because they didn't pay me enough to stay and not tell you about them. And unlike them, I know it's probably pointless to even try get to you." Nina let out a snort. As she did that, her eyes finally rose to meet Seven's.
"Maybe you could pay me to stay, too."
When Nina said she'd use every weapon in her arsenal, she meant it. Aware of Seven's eyes on hee, she brok eye contact and stretched a bit - aware that Seven could probably see her ful profile from where he was.
Okay, maybe she was preening. A little bit. But it was fun.
She looked at Seven once again.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 16, 2024 09:30 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
Oh... she was so pretty... he shivered a bit. He knew what she was doing, using her appearance to get to him; he was doing the same to her. However, he hadn't seen a wolf as beautiful as Nina since... since Silver. He had finished licking his paws, so he fought to gain his composure as he brought his attention back to her. She was looking at him, with those beautiful blue eyes. His wing was resting on her shoulder, and he was suddenly fully conscious of its long feathers. Seven had only been silent for about a second, and already these thoughts had all happened. He grinned, making sure to show her his teeth again- but this time to impress her. He shook out his soft red fur before answering her. "First, I need to know all your information. Second, how am I supposed to know you won't run away from my group too? Greedy wolves make bad soldiers. Third, why are you so dusty? And you look tired. You will stay with me in one of my houses for a night or so, as long as I see fit, and you may sleep and clean yourself." He said this in a smooth, calm voice, making sure that he didn't sound threatening any more. Threats obviously didn't work on her. Assassin stuff, obviously. He wished that he had gotten assassin training. He hadn't, he'd never had any training. It had just been a lot of live or die. Mostly die, but he'd lived. He didn't need to be thinking about that though, he needed to focus on the present. Not the past. He was never gonna get that back, and Silver had been dead for years. He began grooming his thick coat, making sure that he would look the best for the meeting that he had to go to- although he might skip it. It wasn't that important, compared to this she-wolf next to him. Speaking of her... he stretched, mimicking her tactics. He knew that he looked quite good too, and he knew that it was smart to have every tool that he could use working at all times. Although she didn't seem too impressed by him... he sighed, and looked at her again, pricking up those perfect leaf-shaped ears to listen.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 16, 2024 09:49 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
The male wolf was having a much greater effect on her than he must have realized, and Nina refused to let it show. Maintaining her mask that her assassin training had given her was crucial.
Especially in cases like this when the wolf was far too handsome for his own good. Nina really, really tried to stop thinking about it.
Still. Nina was slightly rattled, and she refused to show it. At least, she tried her very hardest.
"All my information on the group? That works." Nina had a feeling that he wouldn't like it if she didn't say everything now, but who ever said in the deal that she had to keep him happy? Nina enjoyed poking the bear a bit, and a handsome, slightly annoyed- enough. Nina really couldn't stand this unwelcome deluge of thoughts she really didn't want to have. But he was rather handsome.
Nina kept speaking. "But, like you said... how should I know that you'll come clean and give me the money once I'm done here? For all I know you could cut and ditch me the moment you're done. And I know the rule of the streets."
If the male did one more provocative thing, Nina would actually melt.
"And to your second and third question... I stay loyal to whoever offers me the most to gain. Right now you're the people who are, and will be hte people who are for the forseeable future. So I ditched my previous group - they were idiots, and I was beginning to lose more than gain with them. And I know that unlike my previous employers, you might actually be worth it..." Nina briefly glanced upwards at Seven's powerful form in that way that usually made other males explode. She wondered how far she could personally go before shattering herself with this dangerous game.
Even though she was enjoying it far too much. And her mind kept looping over him.

Edited at July 16, 2024 09:53 PM by Boeing
Bowl x Broken(s)July 16, 2024 11:44 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
"Nina, love... of course I know the rules of the streets... but why wouldn't I follow through with the payment? I could have killed you at any point in this conversation. I could have grabbed you and tortured you until you told me everything. Yet, I did not. Why do you think that is? I know your worth. You will be better alive- and happy. So, tell me." He bit the side of his cheek against her pretty glance. She was good. Almost too good. She knew how to use all her talents, that was for sure. He was annoyed at her subtle refusal to reveal all the information about her previous work, though. He needed that information, and he hated how much he did. He wondered who Nina was. She looked and acted like she was a very highly skilled assassin, so why didn't he know who she was? Probably too skilled for his useless spies. He sighed. He'd have to get new ones. Perhaps he could even hire Nina... she was too untrustworthy though. If she left him, she'd have to die, as well. Which he admitted would be uncomfortable for him. After all, she was so pretty and good, and he wouldn't want those talents to go to waste. He knew that he'd killed others before with potential, but Nina was different. And he wasn't sure if he could work as well if he had to kill a wolf who looked so much like Silver had. He was cursed. The one wolf that he couldn't hire safely, and she was one that he actually really wanted. He huffed quietly, and curled a bit closer in on himself. It was bad to think about his past; it made him weak. He had to focus. He rested his head on his paws and looked up at her, waiting for a response. Painfully.

Edited at July 16, 2024 11:45 PM by Broken Dawn
Bowl x Broken(s)July 17, 2024 12:13 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina knew she had set the stakes high. Maybe too high, if she personally thought about it. But it wasn't Nina if she didn't like money, and really high stakes.
Gods, she was probably enjoying this a bit too much. Even though her brain kept looping around how nice Seven looked... she really had to stop thinking about him and his-
No. Enough.
Nina forced herself to return into the present. She was wasting far too much brainpower on Seven when really she should be focussing more on saying the right thing.
Well, here went her roll of the dice. Nina really hoped that telling most of the truth would suffice.
She tossed her head slightly. "You are paying me, right?" Without waiting for Seven to respond she plowed on. Really, betraying her own organization should have caused a bit of uncertainty in her. And it did. But a lot of her brain was still looping around Seven.
Three different thoughts - how to direct this conversation, is betraying my own organization right? and the goddamn incorrect thoughts of Seven - really didn't sit well in her head. Thank god he hadn't made any more provocative moves, like stretching again and showing off those glorious muscles.
Nina concentrated back into what she was saying. "In my ex-organization, you've got two faceless people. You have the Director and his assistant. You're supposedly not allowed to interact with anyone outside your field of duty... like we're expendable." Nina pulled a face at that, trying to ignore Seven watching her like that. Really, she should feel disgusted like other times. But this time felt different, goddamnit.
"Lucky for you I knew some of them, I guess. Who do you want me to start with?"
Nina risked another look at Seven, and managed not to combust in doing so. Achievement! She wasn't entirely sure why she felt like this. She never had.
Why did she have to? It made talking to him and thinking about him - in a professional sense, not in the way her brain tried to put her into - so much more difficult.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us